Freak

Story Info
His Secret, Her Cravings.
9.2k words
4.27
70.9k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
223 Followers

All sexual contact in this story occurs between persons who are eighteen years old or older.

*****

With midnight fast approaching, the industrial east side of Phoenix had lost its daytime luster, the exception being the always busy Sky Harbour Airport and another bustling institution located just minutes away on East Washington Street. Its sprawling parking lot overflowed with cars to the streets edge, where atop a 40 foot post stood a luminous sign proudly displaying the picture of a busty young blonde with the words "The Thirsty Tease" emblazoned above, and a marquee sign below stating, "Crystal's final show."

A steady stream of potential customers from their late teens to their late seventies lined up to enter the building. Upon arrival at the guarded door, money was gleefully given to either of the two bouncers adorned in identical black business suits; identification was shown and depending on the youthfulness of the potential patrons scrutinized for authenticity. Yes, teens lined up, but were rejected, while the adults, usually men, were allowed through the golden doors.

"Nick is this bullshit about Crystal really true?" asked a middle aged man with salt and pepper hair and matching mustache, who was dwarfed in height by Nick Miller the taller of the two bouncers, whom he was talking to. "Please tell me it isn't so. She's the best dancer you all have."

"Tom Hart, wow it's been months since I've seen you. It's been too long." Nick said with both of his giant hands closing over the man's smaller hand shaking it, then taking the ten dollar bill Tom had held in the palm of his hand. "Yeah sadly she's moving on to another career, we'd love it if she stayed forever, but I hear she has one hell of a last show planned, so enjoy."

"So tonight's really her last night?"

"Tom, when you get in there you'll see we have some fresh tight new bodies that are sure to impress long after Crystal's gone, so yeah, this is Crystal's last night but she's taught these new girls every trick she knows."

"Every trick? Hmh you don't say. I sure hope so. Well I'm going to go in and get one last dance from her, thanks Nick, wait I didn't show you my driver's license," Tom said going back into his wallet.

"Tom I've known you for almost the entirety of the six years that I've worked here... yeah you've been coming here regularly for five years," Nick replied. "You're like family Tom. I feel bad even taking cover from you."

"Don't feel bad, this is a business, every freebie adds up. I know, I am a businessman after all, so I understand. I'm a realist Nick, I'm not delusional like most men that come in here with irrational expectations; you provide great customer service, always sending the best girls my way. Nick you're good people, at the end of the night I'll give you a big tip," Tom said as he walked beyond the gold plated doors and then the secondary doors, into the bright neon lights and gentle beats inside the packed club.

Nick smiled and nodded at Tom as he disappeared inside. Now that he was gone Nick went back to standing with his fellow bouncer awaiting more patrons, but it had fallen slow as the busy period had already peaked, on this special night.

Then all of a sudden three cars pulled in to the last three available parking spaces, all three being clearly marked handicapped spaces. "Look at these able bodied assholes!" Nick blurted out angrily, his face turning a blushing red, red not in anger but in disappointment as he saw seven young ladies disembark from the three cars.

"Whoa, Nick look at that black haired curvy babe, God I would love to bend that bitch over and fuck her ass silly, let's make an exception this time and let these girls in," Said Garry Haynes, the identically dressed bouncer standing beside Nick. Garry keenly noticed the group of seven girls who were dressed to impress with styled hair, jewelry and ridiculously short mini dresses.

"Garry even though I've only worked with you for a few months I like you, so don't let your mouth change that. Just trust me when I tell you to shut the fuck up," Nick said, putting his long fingers atop his forehead, pressing in firmly, while glancing over a few steps away at his fellow bouncer, whom he towered over in height.

"Nick look at her body in that tight black mini dress. God she's just perfect in all the right places, did you see that ass when she got out of her car? Her full breasts, those wet peachy lips and her cheeks... Jesus Christ what a sexy face, she's definitely not underage if that's the part your worried about, she's clearly over 18, maybe not 21, but just this time make an exception to the 21-and-over rule, let her and her friends in. Maybe she'll give one of us a little something. You can't tell me you wouldn't fuck her, she's hotter than any girl inside. Maybe not as hot as Crystal, but god damn she even has a rope-like ponytail made for pulling her back onto my cock."

Nicks fingers pressed against his forehead, then brushed over his jet black hair, "I can guarantee you I wouldn't, and that you won't either."

"What... Oh, yeah, of course, it's only been three months and you're still getting over your breakup with Lisa. Breaking off a seven-year relationship and an engagement will do that to you. So you're out of the game, but I'd give that black haired bitch eight hard inches she'd not soon forget," Garry said with a devilish grin.

Nick removed his hands from atop his head, and placed them in his pants pockets as they curled up into fists. He let out a long sigh, and then turned his head directly toward Garry, his bright piercing blue pupils keen on Garry's browns. "Garry... Garry dude, that's my little sister. So go ahead and shut the fuck up. Okay?"

Garry's eyelids widened, glancing back and forth between Nick and the quickly approaching beauty. With the information just provided he was now aware of the few tiny similarities like the eyes and the hair; then Garry looked away embarrassed as Nick's sister and a group of her friends neared Nick.

With his left hand free from his pocket, Nick brushed his hair and sighed once more, preparing his mind for the usual conversation he and his little sister typically had. "Brooke, why are you here?" he asked in his lowest tone, looking at his sister who he usually stood a foot over, tonight's exception being her cute black ankle boots that propelled her up three inches.

"Like, why do you think Nick? I'm celebrating my birthday with my friends, so don't embarrass me in front of them, okay? Be a good big brother." Brooke said pleadingly with her darting black lashes and her bright blue eyes looking up at the exceptionally tall behemoth of a brother questioning her as she ran her polished French tipped nails over her long raven haired ponytail, which was braided into a rope style, resting over her right shoulder.

"It's a bit early," Nick rebutted.

"Honestly Nick it's not early, you probably already have hundreds of perverts up in there," Brooke replied, extending her right hand and its manicured fingers towards the clubs gold colored doors.

"It's not that early, it's after eleven. Look at the full parking lot," said a curvy-bodied blonde haired girl standing behind Brooke.

"Alison, please don't follow my sister's corrupting example," Nick said sharply. "Stop hanging out with her, you've always been better than this. I've known you for longer than I can remember; you're like the little sister I always wanted. You shouldn't be standing here, don't turn your Christmas break from Stanford into a potential mistake," Nick said, as Alison recoiled in shame. "And Brooke, you know what I mean, today is the 19th of December. Your birthday is a week from now and you're not twenty-one yet," Nick said, in reply to the hazel eyed sandy blonde with shoulder length curly hair.

"A bit harsh to Alison weren't you?" Brooke said, putting her arm around Alison for a brief hug before releasing her again. "Nick, you know my birthday is on Christmas day and it always sucks, you know how mom and dad are. I can't even leave the house on Christmas Eve or Christmas day to celebrate with friends. Uncle Marvin's IRS work stories, grandpa's war tales, I can't do another birthday trapped with them. This birthday has to be different, it's my 21st birthday, so please, I'm begging you to bend the rules tonight, and this is the last night that I can celebrate."

"You should've gotten a job, and moved out at eighteen like I did and like Meagan did before me. I'm not about to let my little sister into a strip club. Hell, forget our big sister Meagan and me - strive to be more like the future architect Alison here," Nick said, nonchalantly unaware of the empowering effect his words were having on Alison's ego.

"Are you going to let us in or not?" Brooke asked committedly.

"Honestly, are you high Brooke? Give me one good reason why I should let my sister and her underage friends into this of all places?" Nick asked with a smirk while glancing over to Garry.

"Why's this place okay for you and not for me?"

"Don't worry about me, I've got me, you worry about you. Why should I let you and your gang in here?"

"We're all over eighteen, we just won't drink anything, how about that?" Brooke asked with a wide hopeful smile.

"Leave, before I call the cops," Nick threatened.

"You wouldn't," countered Brooke confidently.

"Okay you're right. I'm calling someone else," Nick said sarcastically as he pulled out his phone and browsed his contacts.

Brooke peered at Nick's phone as her brothers thumb was about to press 'dad.'

"Okay, I'm leaving."

"Y'all kids are stinking up the joint. Leave now!" Nick yelled, causing Brooke's six friends to scatter, leaving Brooke on her lonesome.

Brooke neared her brother pressing against him, now staring straight up at his mirroring blue eyes, tiptoeing on the suede toe of her ankle boots, staring up toward his eyes, poking at his broad chiselled shoulders as she spoke with a subtle whisper. "You think I'm afraid of your six-foot-six bullshit. I know shit about you that would make everyone realise what a disgusting freak you really are. Even your fiancé rejected you; Lisa wasn't as dumb as I thought." Brooke said tauntingly, with a devious, glowing white toothed smile, concluding with a poke to Nick's stone strong stomach.

Nick lowered his long frame downward toward Brooke, his mouth to her left ear, with a pin of a whisper saying. "When you do that typical shit you're bound to do, and mom and dad kick you out once again, don't come knocking at my house for a place to sleep like you do. Never again will I wake up in the middle of the night to bail you out, begging my cop friends to drop the charges. I'm done getting you out of jams, you know specifically what I'm talking about. When you fuck up on the street you're on your own." Brooke took the scolding with an unmoved solidity, as her thin delicate fingers discreetly grabbed the keys out of Nick's jacket pocket unnoticed.

"Freak!" Brooke said tauntingly as she sauntered off to join her friends at their cars. Now watching the group preparing to enter their illegally parked cars, Nick and Garry could hear and see an argument brewing between Alison and Brooke. "Okay fine if you want to go home go, Gina drop her home," Brooke ordered, pointing towards Gina, a petite brunette.

"Thanks for stopping by, 'The Thirsty Tease' don't come back you hear!" Garry said trying to make amends with Nick.

Nick glanced at Garry and smirked, then moved on to help him with the trickle of patrons arriving, a clear inflation of the usual Saturday night clientele. They'd come to see Crystal's last hoorah, Nick reasoned.

A man in a silver designer suite pushed through the gold plated double doors, instead of simply opening one. He wanted to make a point, as he stepped outside, lighting his cigar. He stood puffing until the cigar turned into a stub, watching the two men dressed in black, guarding the golden doors checking licenses and letting patrons through while collecting ten dollars a person.

After tossing the ashy stub into a cigarette pit next to the doors, he mouthed "Nick," directing the much taller of the two men, toward him with the slight inversion of his index finger, as he walked back inside.

Before the doors closed behind him, the silver suited man turned around speaking to Garry, "Nick's going to be inside for the rest of the night, can you handle the doors by yourself?"

"Sure boss," agreed Garry as Nick began walking towards the door.

"Follow Nick's example Garry, no one under twenty-one in here no exceptions, even if they threaten you, because nothing they might do could even come close to matching what I will do, if you fuck up," said the boss before finally pushing through the entrance doors behind him. Standing in the entranceway with Nick he clarified his intent. "I'm going into the kitchen for five minutes, but meet me in my office we're going to have a talk, nothing bad I swear." With that Nick nodded and they pushed passed another set of doors, the rhythmic tempo filling their ears, their eyes feasting on the multitude of nakedness ahead.

*****

Nick and his boss walked inside the club's lobby heading in separate directions. Right then the deep-voiced DJ made an announcement. "Now let's welcome our next dancer, the ever enticing, the one and only, Diamond!" The caramel-skinned beauty strutted on stage; spraying down and cleaning one of the three poles on stage. As she finished the sweet soft melodic voice of Rihanna swept the room.

The lyrics "shine bright like a diamond," pulsed as Diamond wasted no time, she bypassed the slow warm up, instead immediately jumping into action. In seconds she was upside down winding along the main pole. She shook her thick soft round ass cheeks, causing her bubbly bottom to ripple without pause, gyrating up and down unendingly as the pleased crowd made their appreciation shown with the delivery of bills aplenty at the edge of the stage.

Nick looked over at the rear of the crowded room as Tom sat alone sipping a glass full of an amber liquid. Nick followed Tom's eyes and saw he was ignoring the energetic show, instead fixating on a pixie-looking blonde seated at the bar. Nick grinned and walked to the bar tapping the shoulder of the petite blonde, who stood about five feet flat.

Her dancer name was actually a direct representation of her appearance 'Pixie.' With perky tits, Pixie wore a red tartan patterned bra, a super mini blue tartan short skirt that failed to even cover her ass cheeks, and a pair of bold black rimmed prop glasses. She smiled spritely with a wide pearly white smile, saying "Hi Nick."

Nick answered back whispering in her ear: "You're new so you don't know him yet, he comes in once every couple months, his name is Tom. He lost his family in a car crash nearly seven years ago, but still really hasn't fully gotten over it. He's a great guy so we treat him like he's family, give him some good dances, he'll pay well, but be kind. Oh, and don't give him a heart attack." When Nick had finished talking Pixie's face pouted slightly.

"That's awful," Pixie said, as she turned around while Nick pointed to Tom's table. Instantly getting Tom's attention, Nick gave him a thumps up as Pixie instantly chippered up again gliding her way towards him, Tom smiled and nodded as the enthusiastically spirited blonde hopped into the seat next to Tom.

While walking to his boss's office, a golden blonde with a smooth seductive face walked by Nick; her piercing green eyes gave him a brief keen stare and a quick wink, her glossy pink plump lips mouthing "Hey Nick." Her lithe, tall and busty body with long endless legs was propped up by her six-inch purple heels. Passing by, she pulled four young sharply dressed preppy young men behind her towards the VIP rooms. All of them had their eyes glued to her blue thong clad, heart shaped ass.

"Hey Crystal," Nick mouthed back.

Nick continued, now following his boss who'd finished his business in the kitchen. They walked around the wieldy triple pole stage, from which Diamond still winded and twirled up and down upside down, lowering her body. Now balancing her body upright she took off her red bra, showcasing magnificent man-made mounds, then she tossed the bra at the hooting audience, she then turned and gave Nick a wink. The boss noticed the interplay, looked at Nick and yelled over the music to a nodding Nick, "They came for Crystal but they'll stay for her." After the boss had his word the two of them walked through a door and up a flight of stairs, passed a door marked 'Storage' and then walked through a door marked 'Manager's office.'

"You know my first name, you've been here long enough you better know it, from here forward use It, we're equals now, plain and simple," the boss said. He took a seat in one of the two chairs in front of his desk, pointing to the second one next to him. "Nick, the girls here - to put it simple - they like you a lot."

"Yeah I flirt with them, they're attractive women, but that's as far as I go," Nick answered pre-emptively.

"Bingo, that's the point I wanted to get to, I guessed it was because all the six years you've been here you've always been in a relationship," the boss said, rising to walk over to a cabinet where he took out a lavish glass bottle and one glass.

"What's this about, did one of the girls say something, because I've never crossed the line with any of them?"

"No nothing like that, they all think you're a perfect gentleman. Would you like a drink? This is eighty year old, private reserve," Tony offered.

"No, I'm fine, Tony thank you."

"Something else then? What's your poison Nick?"

"I don't drink when I'm working."

"Exactly what I thought, you see if I offered Garry or the other bouncers who work here a drink of five hundred dollar scotch they'd jump at it no questions asked." The boss said once again standing up and walking to the cabinet this time putting the bottle away.

"You're not going to have a drink yourself?" Nick asked.

"No, like you I don't drink while I'm working, but unlike you I have solid reasons for not drinking. I own the place and I have to keep an eye on everything. Same reason I don't fuck the girls, that and my wife would hang me but mostly because it's bad business, but what I can't understand is why you, a twenty-seven year-old straighter than straight man, now the most eligible bachelor in the joint, is following my decrepit example, over the last three months the girls have thrown themselves at you."

"It's just common sense for me to not shit where I eat. I'm effective at my job because I respect the girls and have boundaries."

"Plus you make the girls feel safe; the creeps don't try anything when you're here. But you also know how to build relationships and be social, the VIP rooms been at its busiest when you're here, once again because the girls feel safer with you here. I also see that you're not only a strip club bouncer, you have that part-time construction business you have on the side." The boss said with a knowing smile.

"Tony, why am I here?" Nick asked.

"You're here because I can't be in two places at once," Tony said while rubbing his hands together contemplatively. "Before you started here at the Thirsty Tease, this club's relationship with the Phoenix Police Department was horrendous, now the officers are amongst our best customers; they've been no raids here in six years. You've kept the hooking, the drug peddlers, and the kids out and that's kept the police away."

"Let me guess there's trouble over at your other club, I guess this is about you wanting me to start running security over there?"

"No to you moving over to the other club, you'll stay here, but yes there was a lot of trouble over there, an hour ago The Lotus Lounge was raided by the police. I'm this close to losing that liquor license and having the city re-zone that place, shutting it down," Tony said while holding his index finger milometers from his thumb. "I've already been rezoned and lost three licenses in the past Nick, I've lost three strip clubs, I had five once! I'm down to two clubs now, and I'm not allowing them to strip me of the Lotus Lounge or the Thirsty Tease.

loquere
loquere
223 Followers