Freak Doctor VIsit

Story Info
I awoke to a medical nightmare.
1k words
3.61
188.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers

I looked around the room I had awakened in. I was strapped down to an exam table like at the doctor's office. My legs up in the stirrups. I felt so groggy and light headed. I could barely grasp where I was. It didn't look like any office I'd been to before but it was definitely a doctor's exam room. The bright lights were so blinding I kept my eyes closed while I waited to see what was going on.

But when the nurse walked in she ignored me walking past my head to a cabinet I assume that I couldn't see. After fiddling with trays and tools for a while, what seemed like forever, all the while ignoring my slurred confusion, she finally pulled several trays alongside my spread legs. The few tools I could see were syringes. Large ones. I hate needles and I hate the doctors, but now I was scared. My groggy head fought to make sense of what was going on. The nurse walked up next to me with a smaller syringe and disappeared behind my covered raised legs, I felt the cold of the alcohol on the tender area of skin on my ass cheek along my ass crack. No place for an injection.

I tried to fight against my restraints but it was no use as she slowly pushed the needle into my tender skin. I felt a hot liquid push into me, and the room got blurry as I felt drunk. A doctor walked in and started to look at my pussy. I could barely argue as he lubed his fingers and slide them deep inside of me with out saying a word to me. I tried to pull way but I didn't move an inch.

"We'll get her shots finished then I'm going to closely examine her inside." He pulled a shot off the tray and walked up to my shoulders. The nurse wrapped some kind of restraint over my neck pulling it tight enough to feel slightly choked. I shook as he pulled my nipples hard, pinching them and getting them so hard. The nurse wrapped her hands around my right tit and made it full and round upward. The large thick needle popped into the center of my nipple boring itself straight into my breast. I let out a scream as it pushed so much fluid into me. I felt a full cup size bigger.

The next nipple hurt worse as he kept a pinch hold on my tortured nipple. The tray wasn't empty yet. The nurse disappeared for a moment behind my head to reappear with a large machine on a table as high as the one I lay on. She wheeled it past me and up to my crotch behind the curtain. A moment later I saw a large large dildo being placed next to the machine, it must have been as big as my arm and just as thick. Again I felt the cold of alcohol, this time on the area between my pussy and my ass. This time I knew fighting would only make it worse, I tried my best to stay still as the largest thickest needle yet found its way into my taint. A flood of tingly liquid washed over me, all my nerves became alive.

My tight ass was lubed up, it was so intense I could have orgasmed if it had last just a second longer. I felt the latex tip of that monster dildo at the entrance of my tight ass. The machine turned on with a whirl and I felt it nudge the dildo further and further up me. The large head took several nudges to work into my sphincter. I tried to free myself from the painfully large cock splitting me apart, but it was useless. My neck restraint only seemed tighter and I fought to keep my ass from being so owned.

The nurse rubbed my clit softly as the intruder pushed it's head just past my opening making it pull deeper into me, the nurse's fingers against my clit making it just slightly bearable. As the monster cock forced into my ass, I felt a fullness entering my pussy. I couldn't see if behind the curtain but it felt large. As I stretched, trying hard to accommodate the new thing raping me, I realized it was his hand, trying to push deeper inside of me. I completely panicked even with the sedative and tried my best to bust my restraints before finally giving in to the pressure entering my entire lower half. The large hand twisted and pushed trying to fight it's way into my tight pussy. I could feel it deeper and deeper life a birth backwards, my whole pelvis seemed to be tearing apart until I felt the fullest I could possibly be, it stayed that way, not expanding or retracting for a moment and I thought maybe it would start to pull out. But then I felt it sucked into me as it's knuckles passed my entrance and made a fist inside of me. Between the huge cock in my ass and the fist in my pussy I felt so full I felt my head start to spin and I thought I'd black out. I must have because next thing I knew I was being pummeled by both intruders.

The nurse placed something vibrating on my clit and came around to my tits, I begged her with my eyes and strained against my neck restraint to scream but she reached up to my swollen tit and pinched my nipple hard. I felt a wave of pain and pleasure like never before as the vibration and stretching and pain all met at once, my body fought one last time till I came so hard I passed out.

I awoke in my bed, sore and dazed. My breasts still large and red. My pussy feeling sadly empty, so I took a hot shower, smoked a joint, and laid in bed with my vibrator.

His_bitch
His_bitch
85 Followers