Freak Show

Story Info
Dwarf circus star stalked by giantess fan.
3.8k words
4.25
10.4k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think I'm being stalked. No matter what city I'm in I see her there. She wears different clothes, she sits in different seats, and she appears at different times but she's always there watching me. The look is unsettling like a predator about to pounce on her prey. The scary part is I might even want to be her prey.

My name is Kirk Trousdale and through a quirk of genetics and fate I was born into a very exclusive group. I am a dwarf. I reached 3'7" but then I stopped. It never really bothered me however. I came about my dwarfism honestly, both my parents are dwarves also. It was a condition that ran deep in my family for generations. That was what led us to the circus. Well it was more of a traveling circus complete with rides and games but we preferred to be call a circus, it sounded classier.

The Traveling Trousdales we were called. We thrilled audiences in the sideshow for years. That was of course before sideshows and freakshows became taboo. Overnight it seemed the social conscious shifted and the profiting from someone's physical deformity or differences was now considered wrong. So the old shows shut down and the freaks had to find new 'normal' lives.

We were lucky however. When the sideshow was dropped my family just moved under the big top. You see we had more than just our height going for us. We were acrobats. No seriously we did all the flips, tightropes everything the big performers did just scaled down to our size. Not to brag but we were the stars of the show.

That's the world I was born into. My folks homeschooled me as we traveled the country so social cues were never my strong suit. This was especially true when it came to women. Most thought I was cute - like a little kid. They couldn't really see me as anything else. The idea of being with me seemed to really creep them out. Of course I never asked out that many. Most were taller than me and I found it very daunting to initiate a conversation with one. So I was totally unprepared for what was to come.

It all started innocently enough - as it always does I suppose. We were performing in Bangor, Maine when I first saw her. We were just finishing up our routine and leaving the ring. I happened to look over to the entrance. My heart stopped and my jaw dropped I'm sure.

The only thing I can think of to describe her is goddess. Wavy blond hair cascaded down onto her shoulders. Large pouty lips perfectly complimented her classically beautiful face. Her arms and legs were clearly powerful despite their stationary position at that moment. But there were two things about her that drew my attention immediately. One of those was her large chest. Her breasts were larger than any pair I had ever seen. It looked like a pair of naturally fleshy balloons were trying to escape her tight little black dress.

Then again everything about her was large. I'm sure all of you out there know about dwarves but I bet you never stopped to consider one thing. As with most things there is an opposite. It is known as Gigantism. It was hard for me to tell since most people look taller than they look to me but she also towered above the average sized people who walked past her. I would later learn she was a good 8'6" -which is a record I believe - so I'm fairly certain she is a giant or giantess I guess.

Anyway there she was standing in the entrance. She never took her eyes off me. She just watched with an intensity I found both disturbing and arousing. As I walked away to rejoin my parents I saw her lick her lips. Needless to say my dreams were very vivid that night.

I thought nothing of it after that. We had a show in Boston then moved on to Hanover in New Hampshire next. As we were packing up to leave I spotted her again. She was kinda hard to miss standing there in the middle of the midway next to a ring toss game. I watched her easily win a small pink stuffed rabbit. What impressed me more, and unnerved me as well, was she did this without ever taking her eyes off me. When none but I were watching she took the toy and pushed it deep into her cleavage with only the ears barely visible. She smiled wickedly and walked off into the crowd.

A few months later we started setting up shop in Ft. Lauderdale. I was unpacking some of our supplies in the main tent. Everyone else was busy wrangling a runaway ostrich outside, don't ask. It was then that the sensation of being watched washed over me. Turning around I saw her sitting up in the bleachers.

"Hello?"

She chuckled, got up and left. Ok, that was weird. Trying not to think anymore of it I went back to work. That night I climbed into my trailer for a goodnight's sleep. After I brushed my teeth and changed into my sleepwear I walked back to my small bed passing by a large window. I stopped dead in my tracks, backtracked and looked out the window.

"What the hell?"

There she was standing several feet away watching me, smiling. I rubbed my eyes and she was gone. Was she even there to begin with? Did I just imagine it? Maybe I needed more sleep. Yeah, that was it I needed sleep. So I went off to bed. I did not see her the rest of the time we were in town.

We traveled along to Carthage, TX sometime later. We were unpacking all our things and I noticed something odd. The trunk I kept all my clothes in was gone. All of our other packages were here and accounted for. All but mine. I went to the store and bought a few outfits to hold me over until it turned up. It did, on my front steps at the end of our time there. All of my clothes were there. They were wrinkled now and smelt like perfume. A lot of perfume.

Strange little things like that continued as we migrated to Aspen. We had a really good show that first night. Pumped I ran back into my trailer to hop into the shower. I had to stop though when I reached my bedroom. Sitting on my bed was a small stuffed pink bunny. Its fur was matted down from what appeared to be sweat. Laying on it was a note.

"Take care of my little guy. I'll pick you both up soon."

What the hell did that mean?

We arrived in Fresno, California with a newfound sense of energy about us. This would be our last stop for the year. Summer was coming to an end and we were ready to close up shop for the season. After we finished up here we would all head out to a farm just outside San Francisco until we were ready to go back out again.

The first night as we were pulling up I looked out my window and saw her. She stood on the side of the road just watching. All I could do was gulp. I began seeing her in the crowd of every performance we did in Fresno. She arrived early to each show and got a good seat in the back where she could watch. From what I could tell she was on her phone for most of the performance only looking up when we were on. For this she gave her full and undivided attention.

Each night after the show I would get a call on my cellphone.

"Oh Kirk you were just wonderful," came the rich honied voice, "the way you're body moves through the air, ooh I just know you can some fun things with it in bed too."

"Excuse me?" I asked shocked.

"You and I are going to have so much fun together."

"Who is this?"

"Your soulmate."

With that she would hang up.

Finally the last night came and I was ready to get to the farm. Hopefully there I would have a little peace - or so I hoped. The owner asked me to roust any stragglers from the fun house. I hated these things but it was my turn so I did what I was asked. After placing a closed sign at the entrance I headed in. Climbing in the metal steps was a challenge as they constantly shifter back and forth. Around the next corner the footpath was replaced by a series of yellow rollers.

Having fallen three times I was not in a fun mood when I turned the next corner and found this part of the path was two metal slabs which go forward and back one going the opposite direction of the other to boot. Then came a bridge whose metal floor buckled and shook with each step I took. Finally I was able to enter the main building. All the 'fun' before was open air so other guests could get a look and want to come in too.

"If anyone's in here we're closing up, time to leave!"

"I'm here."

I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sound of the rich honeyed voice suddenly appearing behind me. Spinning around I found myself face to navel with my mystery woman. Quickly looking up I saw her looking down at me smiling like a cat at a canary. I had heard banging on the pieces behind me but thought it was just an echo in the small funhouse.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I've come to take you home."

I don't what it was about that, maybe the way she said it, but it terrified me. So I ran. I ran down a dark tunnel with hanging threads of LED lights in plastic tubes. I ran down a metal bridge through a spinning tunnel lit by strobe lights. Looking back I could see her slowly walking after me. With the strobe effect it looked like she was a massive natural force slowly inching forward on an unstoppable march. Which I guess she was.

I ran between soft punching bags hung over head. Given my small stature I found it almost impossible to pass through. I had to drop to my hands and knees and crawl under. Degrading? Maybe but at that moment I didn't care. Next was a series of soft spinning columns set up like a human car wash. Just as I entered the two vertical rollers in the front closed in pinning me. Most people could push through with little effort. It was taking me a little longer. I could see her coming parting punching bags with very little effort at all.

As soon as a I was free I ran up a crazy moving staircase with bucket steps with each leg going in opposite directions. After a hallway whose floor was covered in spinning discs periodically placed and painted to match the floor. The hall dead ended in a slide back down to the ground floor. I heard her coming. She must have taken the traditional staircase next to the bucket steps.

I dove into the slide which dumped me out in the Hall of Mirrors. As I ran I could see her reflected all around me. She wasn't running. She was walking with a determination that unnerved me even more. Panic over took me again and I took several wrong turns having to back track and try another path.

"Don't tire yourself out too much," she called, "I've got plans for you tonight my little lover boy."

Finally I made my way out. A spinning tunnel lead to the exit. I was almost there! I was free! SMACK! I got ahead of myself and tripped over my own feet. Stupid, stupid! Now I was struggling to even stand. It took some effort but I finally did and I climbed out.

I didn't have time to celebrate though. I could hear her nearing the tunnel. I had to lose her, but how? Looking around my mind latched onto the game booths. Crawling under the tarp covering of the booth walls I crept along trying to remain out of sight. A shadow fell over the booth. I ducked under the front counter hiding amongst the prizes. What can I saw sometimes being little has its advantages.

Crack!

A ball smacked into the milk bottles arranged above me knocking them over.

"Looks like I win a prize."

She leaned over the counter smiling at me.

"Hello there."

Crab walking as fast as I could I backpedaled out of the booth and between her legs. Once clear I took to my feet again and ran for it. I could see the exit ahead but I could hear her behind me. Thinking quickly I veered off into a grove of food stands arranged near the entrance to the fair grounds.

Climbing into one I went for my phone. It wasn't there! Oh god I must have dropped it back at the funhouse.

Peering up and over the counter I could see her. She was blocking my way to the entrance from here. I was going to have to double back and go around her the other way now. Wait that was perfect. There was an old payphone near the tunnel of love ride that still worked. The old carnies who refused to buy cellphones would crowd around it during the day. All I had to do was make it there.

As quietly as I could I snuck out of the stand. I tiptoed around staying on the grass as much as I could. Unfortunately the area around the tunnel was all gravel for several feet. Maybe she didn't hear me. She began moving my way. No such luck.

As panic over took me again I ran into the tunnel. I ran around the edge of the water way hoping he could make it out before her. I heard her splashing away behind me. The water wasn't slowing her down at all! Well that was just great. I hit a wet patch going too fast.

Splash!

The water was cold to the touch. I began thrashing around losing all thought but survival. Having never learned to swim wouldn't be a problem to most people on a ride like this. For someone my size however it's a problem. I could feel myself going under.

"Gottcha."

Oh no. I was pulled to the heavens with a speed only felt on the shaky carnival rides we operated. A great force smacked me in the back. I coughed up some water and then some more.

"There, there, it'll be alright now. I've got you."

She started walking the rest of the way out of the tunnel. As she did so she shoved me into the fabric of her dress around her breasts and began rubbing fiercely.

"There all dry," she cooed as we walked back out into the moon light.

"Please put me down."

"No can do cutie."

"Why not?"

"I've got big plans for you."

Somehow this knowledge both terrified and excited me at the same time. She started walking again. I could feel her heart beating what felt like a thousand miles per hour.

She tucked me under her arm and began walking. From my prone position I couldn't tell where I was. All I could see was the sky above and her beaming face. We eventually made our way inside somewhere and after a moment I realized we were in my trailer. She locked the door and carried me into my room locking us in there as well. She then lowered me gently on my bed.

"Who ... who are you?" I demanded in my most threatening squeaky voice.

"Barbie."

"Really?"

"Ironic isn't it? I mean you're more of a doll than I am."

"I'm not a doll."

"I say you're my doll and there's really no point in arguing it with me is there?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"From the moment I saw a video of you on youtube I knew you were mine. You were made to be with me."

"Oh my god you're crazy."

"No, I just know what I want and I take it."

I tried to get up, I tried to run away. She saw that coming a mile away I guess. Just using her fingers she flicked me sending me flying backwards onto the bed.

"I don't think so," she laughed.

Grabbing my feet she roughly yanked off my socks and shoes. Long nimble fingers with the grip of a bear trap ensnared my clothes ripping them away. I tried to back away but there was nowhere to go. Another forceful tug and my underwear was gone too. I started shivering. Partially it was the cold. Partially it was the fear. Partially it was the knowledge of what was about to happen.

That smile returned as she clutched the bottom of her dress. With a deliberate slowness that bordered on psychological torture she pulled it up and over her head. Underneath she wore lacy black underwear that did little to contain her incredible body. I could not see it before but now it was clear that she had well defined arms and legs capable of great strength. Her stomach was tight and a perfect companion to an exceptional set of abs.

She slid off the thong and twirled in on her finger playfully. Somehow though she even made this clearly lighthearted act ooze with threatening sexuality. She tossed them aside before removing her bra as well. To my amazement her breasts seemed to grow larger as they poured from their tight confides. Her nipples were erect like twin missiles pointed straight at me.

Without warning Brandi jumped up onto the bed on all fours. The resulting force tossed me up into the air and back down onto the bed again.

"That looked like fun," she teased.

"Not so much."

"Too bad," she said pushing me onto my back again, "but I think you'll enjoy the rest of this."

She scooped me up into her arms again as she positioned herself into a sitting position against some pillows.

"Don't want you getting crushed," she told me.

She then pulled me closer tucking me in between her breasts facing her.

"Don't want you getting away either."

She bent up until my erect little penis met her massive dripping wet pussy. I gasped as I slid into her. She started slowly enough - for my safety or her own pleasure I couldn't tell. To anyone who walked in it would at first appear as though she were doing some strange naked crunch exercise. Up and down she went causing me to copy her moves.

I was awash in a sea of conflicting emotions. A great fear of this mystery woman mingled with the pure pleasure of this strange but oddly enjoyable sexual encounter I now found myself in. Soon however pleasure got the better of her. She began to speed up our bodies covered in a slick sweat. In fact it was so slick I slid right of her breasts and onto the bed.

All thought for my safety seemed gone now. She dived on top of me like an animal in heat. She rode me hard pushing me deeper and deeper into the mattress with each thrust. I loved every second of it. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and came with a force I had never before. I collapsed under her but she was far from done. She rode and rode until sometime much later she came as well. She screamed in ecstasy and collapsed on me as well.

We just lay there together exhausted. She climbed off me and walked out of sight. She got what she wanted. Maybe she'd let me go now. She came back and handed me the stuffed rabbit.

"Wha ...?" I asked weakly.

She didn't answer me. Instead she lifted me off the bed her hands under my shoulders. She then pulled me close. Very close to her. I felt myself slide right in between her waiting breasts again. This time I went as far back as I could. I think I hit her chest bone at one point. Her monstrous melons closed around me (and my rabbit friend) sealing me in. I was too tired to argue or fight.

She then started dressing again. When the bra came on her breasts were pushed up again covering all but my head. She threw on her dress and heels and walked out of the trailer. She strode with purpose right out of the fair grounds and through the small gathering of my fellow carnies at a small bar around the corner. I tried to yell to them but was still too weak to make a sound.

The men hooted and hollered. Some hit on her. She smiled and stopped to talk to a few before moving on. Not one of them noticed me. She turned down an alley to a waiting black car. Now I don't know much about cars but I do know this one was expensive. She climbed into the driver's seat, buckled up and pulled out into the night.

"We're almost home now," she told me.

I fell asleep at one point. Hey being encased in warm tit flesh in a warm car after mind blowing sex can do that to a guy. When I awoke I saw a sign ahead welcoming us to Bel Air. What were we doing there? We pulled up to one of the large white mansions that dotted the street. She pulled into the garage and made her way into the house.

This place seemed to be a contradiction. The furnishings were tasteful and elegant like something a professional designer had arranged. The walls were covered in framed pinups of Barbie herself in various stages of undress in sexy outfits. Each was signed.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Like you I was born with a height outside the norm. Also like you I capitalized off the public's fascination with my size. I became a model for big and tall catalogs and fetish sites specializing in big women. I made enough to move here. I thought I had everything until I saw you on Youtube. In that moment I knew what I was missing in my life: a partner to spend it with."

12