Freakiest Friday

Story Info
Switching bodies with your daughter leads to fun in bed.
7.9k words
4.58
81.6k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badnail
badnail
104 Followers

You saw the movie, "Freaky Friday?" Well, I lived it, and it was freakier than ever the movie suggested.

Me and my mom changed bodies. Can't exactly explain how, but it happened. We both screamed. Looked at each other, and screamed some more. Went to the mirror, and screamed even more. There I was, in my mother's body, screaming. And her, next to me, in my body, screaming so I could barely hear myself.

For the rest of the day, we avoided everyone else. We tried to figure out how to undo this terrible thing. But how?

Dad tried to be understanding. He saw us both red-eyed with tears, and asked what had happened, but we couldn't tell him. Maybe this thing would undo itself quickly, or without us even doing anything. So why upset him and everyone else?

Sleeping arrangements were messed up. Mom obviously couldn't sleep in her bed, it would tip dad off. So said she'd sleep in the bed in the basement. She was in my body, of course, so she said it like she just wanted to be a teen freakster, which sometimes I am. Meanwhile, I'd stay in my own room. Safe there, no?

It took me a long time to get to sleep, partially because of how upset I was, and also partially because I went to bed two hours before my usual bed time. I just wanted to get away from this world. Then, around 1:00 in the morning—I could see from my Klaxon the Klown klock, I felt this presence.

At first, I thought it was going to be something freaky, like aliens, or maybe God coming to earth in order to set me and my mom right again. Then I realized this presence was already in bed with me. And male. And naked.

It was dad.

"Beverly," he cooed in my ear. My name isn't Beverly. That's my mom's name. "Beverly, why don't you tell me what's happening?"

I couldn't say anything. I was scared and had a lump in my throat the size of a cantaloupe.

"Beverly, honey, why are you sleeping in Mattie's room?" Mattie, that's me.

"I just needed some time alone." There, that sounded fine.

"OK. Is it all right if I just lie with you for a while?"

My, he was understanding. "OK. But just a moment, OK?"

He snuggled closer. I could feel his thing near my ass. His cock. Near my mother's ass. My ass. Whichever. He put his arms around my shoulder. Our shoulders. Fine.

"Is that better?" he asked softly.

I didn't answer. I counted to ten, very slowly, and then started to ask him to leave, when he said, "It's Wednesday night, you know?"

At first I had no idea what that had to do with anything. But then he put his hand on my breast, and I suddenly got it. Maybe I'm stupid that I hadn't figured it out before. But now it was crystal clear, and I hadn't a clue about what to do about it.

"Would, would it be all right if this time..."

I wanted to be as brief as possible, while still being polite. But he was already rubbing his finger across my nipple, and the feelings it sent were sort of beyond amazing. I guess my mom's body was reacting the way it usually did, or maybe he knew just the right way to make it react. But within seconds, I could feel my vaginal area starting to get really wet. Like even wetter than when I masturbate. And my nipple was sending electric signals to my brain that just went BZZT! BZZT!

"But last Wednesday, you asked as well..."

What did I ask? Or, what did my Mom ask? I couldn't figure these things out. Not while my dad was making me so weak in the knees it's a good thing I was lying down, or I'd have toppled over like that statue of Saddam Hussein.

I said nothing. Or I moaned. Yes, I think I moaned. Which wasn't the right signal to give.

Next thing I knew, my father had planted his lips on mine, and his tongue started to make an exploration, first of my lips, then of my front teeth, and then the back of my mouth. I had never been kissed like this before, and it was staggering. Especially since at the same time, he had also run one hand down my belly, and stopped it only when it reached the bottom of my nightgown. I had worn one of my mom's nightgowns—didn't want to give anything away—and it was a fairly conservative one, coming down to just below the knee. That didn't slow him down a bit. He pulled up the hem, just as he started to dart his tongue against mine, and then found my engorged clitoris.

Not only couldn't I speak, I couldn't breathe. And seconds later, I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I practically exploded a scream into his mouth as my pleasure center overloaded. I was quivering from head to toe in the ecstatic agony of the moment.

Stop, I wanted to say. I'm a virgin. I'm your daughter. You shouldn't be doing this to me. It's not right. It's against the law. You could go to prison for this. I could go to prison. I don't want this to be happening. You're my father, for chrissake. What would lead your father to crawl into bed with you and give you the giantest orgasm in the history of the world?

Oh yeah. He didn't know. He just thought he was having a little slap and tickle with his wife. Been there, done that how many times? But for me, this was first after first after first. First time kissed like this. First time fondled. First time rubbed off by a male. And of course, the first time for me to do any of these with my own father, progenitor.

Suddenly, I found my hand pulled and attached to his dick. My dad's dick! And it was huge! Firm like a tree trunk! Oh god, it was exciting. And scary. What was going to happen next, as if I couldn't imagine. He had me rub up and down it. That wasn't difficult. Felt really natural, sort of.

What would my mother think? Her daughter screwing her father, thinking it was her? Or me? I couldn't let that happen. I'm a virgin. My mom isn't, but if he puts his thing in my vagina, will I still be a virgin? I was saving myself for the right man, maybe the guy I'd marry. Definitely not my dad. No way, my dad.

Then my dad, this usually normal guy, this usually straight guy who tousles my hair and calls me fluffernutter, and buys me things at the mall, starts to lick my breasts. I didn't remember him taking off my nightgown, but I realize I'm naked and he's naked and there is so much naked flesh in this bed it ought to be shut down, and my breasts, my big heaving, heavy mother's breasts, so much bigger than my own, but now they're mine, and one of them is half sucked into his mouth and he's teasing the nipple with his tongue and it's making me more than half die. I look down, even in the dim light, and I realize he's really pretty cute and handsome for an old guy. But I'm an old girl now too, and all he's doing is making love to his wife, which is suddenly his daughter. And he's teasing the other nipple again, and again my brain is reduced to BZZT, BZZT.

"No," I'm trying to say, but it comes out more like an invitation than a refusal. I try to say it again, but this time it just comes out, "Nnnn." And he knew that was no refusal. A second later, he dumps me on my back, spreads my legs, pulls out his big cock, and rams me up to the hilt.

This was so sick. SICK! PERVERTED! And wonderful. Oh my god, this should happen to everyone. My dad was loving me, fucking me, fucking my mother's body, taking his big cock and shoving it in and out, in and out of his daughter who couldn't say no, couldn't stop him, couldn't do anything but moan, louder and louder.

Gotta keep it quiet. Gotta keep it tamped down. But how can I, when my dad is pounding me like a two-dollar whore? He's fucking away, in and out, no care in the world, and I'm thinking I gotta keep quiet or else my mom will hear, and his daughter will suddenly appear in the doorway, looking shocked, and he won't understand at all, which I don't either.

Then he switches positions. He shoves my ass up, and my legs go splaying in the air, and now he's fucking down on me even harder. Who knew this was possible? My mother must have known. He must have done this a thousand times before with her. She must like this, you know. But he's never done it to her when she wasn't in her body, and me, his daughter, was. He's never done it with his daughter feeling his every stroke, marveling at this grown up thing she'd never been allowed to do before.

Suddenly, I could feel him tensing. "Give it to me, give it to me," I encouraged, I'm not sure why. It just seemed like the right thing. I couldn't complain about him fucking me any more. We were long past that point. If he was going to fuck me, he might as well come in me. Make me pregnant, if my mom wasn't on the pill or anything. Well, that wasn't my lookout.

And then he came. I could feel the spray inside my womb as he pumped his seed, jet after jet, deep into me. The contractions, and the whole damn thing, had me coming again. I had already lost count of my orgasms. It's like the whole time I had been orgasming, like for what, 20 minutes? One enormous, long orgasm that surpassed human understanding. We were both making these animal noises, that says sex whether you're a gorilla or a tiger or an elephant.

And then there was quiet. Or rather, there was panting. It would be several minutes before the oxygen came back fully into our bodies.

"That was amazing, baby," he said.

"My god," I thought to myself. "Does he know?" I wanted to run away and never be seen again.

"You're always the best," he said.

Thank god, he does know. "You, too," I said, using my mom's mature voice.

He pulled his deflated cock out of me. I moaned at the loss.

"You want to come back to our bed, or should I stay here?"

Both sounded good, but I knew mom couldn't find out. "I want to stay here. But you should go back to your bed."

He started to disagree, but I gave him one of mom's looks, like when she doesn't want to be crossed. He stood up and took the robe that he must have dropped by the side of the bed earlier. I took my first look at my dad's entirely naked body. OMG. That's not right. I shouldn't be seeing this. Especially the part about the little drip of semen at the end of his cock, the last bit of semen that my dad didn't shoot in his daughter's pussy. Don't look. Stop it!

He leaned down and kissed me one last time. EEEK! SO GOOD! Then he turned and left his daughter's room to return to the matrimonial bed, alone.

For a while, I sobbed, with emotions I couldn't start to count. After a while, I went to the bathroom. As I sat on the crapper, a slush of cunt juice and sperm came spewing out. I moaned yet again.

I flushed several times, trying to get the smell away. Then I realized I'd need to shower. And to change the bed sheets. But that would have to wait for morning, because I was just to tired and overwhelmed to deal with it now.

But there'd be no chance for that in the morning. Because the next time I opened my eyes, I was peering down at myself. I mean my mom, using my body, was peering down at me, in her body, on my bed, realizing her husband, my father, had just fucked the wrongest person in the world for him to fuck.

Chapter 2

At first, it seemed like Mattie was mad at me for no reason. She was shouting and making wild accusations that made no sense. Eventually she was able to calm down and start explaining. But even then, it took me a while to figure out what supposedly had happened.

When Mattie said she was actually Beverly, trapped in our daughter's body, I couldn't take it seriously, nor the concept that our daughter was trapped in her body. I knew she wasn't joking, but the whole thing was preposterous. But then she challenged me to ask her things that only Beverly would know, and I did.

I asked her for Gregg's birthday. That's Beverly's brother. Mattie doesn't know that sort of thing. But suddenly she did. I asked her who her second grade teacher was. She said Mrs. Polk, and I realized I had no idea who that was. But it certainly wasn't Mattie's second grade teacher. I asked her what dorm buildings she stayed in in college, and she rattled off four, which sounded right. No way Mattie would have known that.

Then I asked her where we first made love.

"You got me drunk and then took me back to that little flea-trap of yours on Madison Street. We fucked once that night, once in the morning, then you made your famous breakfast of raisin bread French toast, and then we fucked again in the shower."

OK. The words came out of Mattie's mouth, but that was Beverly in there for sure.

And then I realized. It was like the blood entirely rushed out of my head and settled in my stomach, while my gorge rose and practically blocked my throat. I sank into a chair.

"So, so last night when I came into bed with you, that was actually Mattie in your body?"

She nodded mutely, sadly. "How could you," she murmured.

"I didn't know. How could I have known? Why didn't you tell me?"

"We were so confused. We were hoping it would all blow over and fix itself right away."

"How did it happen?"

"Not exactly sure. We were playing angry birds together when one of the birds suddenly looked at us and said, 'switch,' and then the next thing you know, we were in each other's bodies."

"Have you played angry birds since?"

"Hours, but the only thing that happens is that we're getting better at the game."

"So what are we going to do now?"

"I don't know, I don't know. I just know you're not going to fuck our daughter again."

"Absolutely."

"But I have to say, I don't know if it's because of this, or because I'm now in the body of an eighteen-year old, but I feel like I'm always hungry and always horny."

"Food shouldn't be a problem."

"Well, no, but I don't want to get her fat. And it seems like all the foods I crave are high fat like chips and cookies."

"I'm sure you can control yourself."

"I'm not."

At that moment, my wife came into the kitchen. I mean, my daughter, in my wife's body.

"Hi," she said.

"He knows," my wife responded. Beverly nodded.

"Oh, sweetheart, I had no idea last night."

"I know you didn't, Daddy. I tried to tell you, but I, I just couldn't. I was so upset."

I put my arms around her. And saw Mattie looking on, fiercely.

"So what are we going to do now?"

"Well, what do you have scheduled for the day?" I asked.

Mattie pulled out Beverly's calendar. "I've got that 10K race for juvenile diabetes at 10 this morning. Then we're supposed to go to the Larsons for dinner."

Beverly pulled out Mattie's notebook. "I'm supposed to write a paper on the French Revolution for history, study for a math test, and read "The Dubliners" for English."

"OK, so who's going to do what?"

Mattie went first. "I can't go to the race like this. If Mattie doesn't want to go, I'll just have to cancel."

"No, I can go. You're raising a lot of money. A 10K ought to be easy."

"But we'll have to send our regrets to the Larsons."

I jumped in. "I'll call and say we have a health issue." The girls giggled, for the first time.

Beverly looked at the homework sheet. "In case I have to go to school for you on Monday, I better read "The Dubliners," and maybe look over the rest of whatever you're studying. But you'll have to write your own paper."

"Agreed."

"And then, when you've done all that, I think you should play more angry birds," I said.

Beverly downed a quick breakfast and said, "I'd better get moving if I'm going to get to that race on time."

Mattie helped Beverly pick out the right clothes and prep her on the race. With Beverly out the door, she then turned to me and said, "I am sooo horny. I can't imagine how Beverly stands it. Let's go to bed."

I recoiled. "I know you're my wife, but you look like my daughter. I can't fuck you."

"Can you kiss me?" And my daughter came over and stuck her tongue down my throat.

"Beverly, this feels wrong."

"It feels right to me. I've got a hot, young body, and I want to take it for a test drive. Come with me."

"Beverly, no."

"Your mouth says no, but I know another part of your body that always says yes," and my daughter reached out and patted my groinal area.

"Beverly!"

"I wonder if you'd like these?" she said, and started to unbutton her shirt top.

My daughter's body and my wife's body were very different. Beverly, my wife, is medium height and medium build—5'5", 125 pounds (up a few since when we first met), and very nice size breasts. My daughter, is taller, like me, and willowy. Very slender hips and ass, narrow shoulders, and a little light in the breast area, as far as I could tell.

Well, I hadn't known for sure before, but now I did. Beverly undid all the buttons and threw off her shirt top. Mattie's breasts sprung free, and they were marvels of youth and enthusiasm. Small, perhaps, but they pointed up and had an independent streak you wouldn't think possible. The nipples and aureoles were on the large side, given the smallness of the breasts otherwise.

"Beverly, what are you doing?" I remonstrated again.

"I'm checking out my new body," she said, as if I were stupid. "And so are you."

OK, I was checking Mattie's body. What red-blooded male wouldn't? Mattie played volleyball, and was in very good physical shape. And she was gorgeous, if you happen to like long brown hair, sparkling eyes, and a killer body. Which, as it turns out, I do.

"Kiss me," my wife said, and before I had a chance to move, she jumped into an embrace and started to cover my face with kisses. Mattie was tall enough so I hardly needed to bend down at all, as I have to with Beverly. I opened my mouth and Mattie's tongue was inside mine, searching for cavities.

"The way I see it, we have two choices. Either you can make love to me in a dark room without either of us seeing each other. Or we can get jiggy right here and celebrate the unusualness of this situation."

When my wife makes a proposition like that, I know immediately what she means and wants. Take the first, and she'll be very disappointed. Her either/ors are really "do it my way, or else."

"Let's do it right here," I said, and her eyes lit up with happiness. "But..."

"But what?"

"But you're using Mattie's body. Isn't she a virgin?"

A blank look suddenly came over her face. "Let me check." She stuck a finger into her nether regions.

"Oh my god, she is."

"Beverly, I took my daughter's virginity last night. I can't take it again this morning."

"No, I mean, you're right. We can't fuck. Damn it!"

"We can have fun other ways."

"I guess so." And she giggled. "What do you propose?"

"Well, first I should see whether you still like the same things."

I pulled my wife onto the couch with me. I sat, and she kneeled above me, my daughter's breasts right at face level. I took the right nipple in my mouth and started to tongue it.

Beverly likes this a lot. Evidently Mattie likes it even more. Within moments, my wife was whipping her head and mass of hair from side to side as I licked and nibbled and sucked played with this nipple, and played with the other nipple with my hand. I switched to mouthing her left nipple and toying with the right one with my hand, and within moments, Beverly was screeching in glee, and I could feel her juices starting to run onto my thighs.

'Stop, stop," she finally cried. I did, and it took her a moment to regain her composure.

"Oh my fucking Lord, she's multi-orgasmic," Beverly said. "I think I just had like four orgasms right there."

We paused for another moment. "Do you want a blowjob?"

That's quite a question, coming from your daughter's mouth. Beverly doesn't particularly like blowjobs, and I had only heard her offer one a few times in all our years of marriage. (And don't think I'd ever turned one down.) "Of course," I said, but an idea suddenly struck me.

"But I have a better idea."

"What?"

"If we can't fuck vaginally, let's do anal."

We had only done anal once, and Beverly said never again. But, as James Bond says, never is never enough. Or something like that.

badnail
badnail
104 Followers