Freaking Friday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned, grinned and said, "This way," motioning as he did to the door behind the counter.

He again held the door for her to enter and when Monica stepped through, she found herself in a work area. She heard the door close behind her, turned to face him and a moment later found herself locked in his arms.

"Damn, Eve I've missed you!" He husked.

Not sure what to do or say, Monica stammered, "I-I've missed you, too."

In the next instant she felt his hands slide down and cup the cheeks of her ass and found his lips crushed to hers. She was so surprised she didn't know how to respond. A moment later, Bill broke the kiss and stepped back, a puzzled frown on his face.

"You okay?" He asked, "You seem to be rather...stiff. I haven't hurt or angered you, have I?"

"N-n-no, "Monica stammered, trying to figure out what to say, "I'm - I'm just not feeling right is all."

"I'm sorry." Bill said, "The flu? A cold?"

"No." Monica responded, finally starting to think clearly and understand that her suspicions that Bill and her mom were much more than just friends was true, "I'm not sure what it is, but you didn't do anything."

"Good." Bill said with a grin, cupped her breast with one hand as he used the other, still on her ass, to pull her tightly against him, "because I really, really want to get together with you, soon! Like now! Right now!"

She felt his hand on her ass pulling at her dress, then she felt the electric shock of his bare palm on her ass cheek. A moment later she felt his fingers slid under her panties, push between her legs and slip into her pussy. She was stunned. She hadn't expected that, and was having a hard time trying to not think like herself and at the same time figure out what her mother would do.

"My, my, it feels like you're wet and ready! Care for a quickie before you go? No one will come in, I locked the door and put out the lunch sign. Just back up a bit...and there!" As he spoke Bill gentle guided her back, then picked her up and sat her on the felt covered worktable.

Monica was confused and dazed, still trying to figure out what her mother would do if she were here. It was obvious Bill and her mom were lovers, so should she turn him down? Should she do it with him? What should she do? She felt Bill gently pushing her legs apart, pulling up her dress, then his finger's hooking into the band of her panties to pull them down.

"Raise up just a bit...that's it." Bill coaxed as he slid her panties down, then off.

He trailed a finger back up the inside of her leg. Monica was very aware of his touch. She felt her mother's body responding, wanting his touch and when his fingers slipped between the wet lips of her pussy, she groaned. She had let some of the boys get this far, so she knew how good it felt. But she also knew Bill was going to want to fuck her, and because she had never felt a cock inside her, she wasn't sure she wanted to let him do it to her, well to her mother's body...but it would be her.

'Damn,' she thought, 'this is so complicated!'

Then waves of pleasure rolled over her as his fingers began to slip in and out of her.

'Oh God! Should I let him fuck me? But he won't be fucking me, he-he'll be fucking my mom, but will actually be doing it to me.' She thought. 'I want to, I want to so badly! But should I? Can I?"

Of a sudden she decided, 'I can tell he's done it with my mom before. Even if this is the first time for me, they've done it before, so it should be good and he won't know it's not her. Screw it! I'm going for it! I'm going to let him fuck me, I mean her, I mean...aww, the hell with it!'

With that, Monica groaned, pulling her knees up, spreading her legs farther apart in invitation, ready to experience her first real full on sex.

Bill chuckled and said, "Eve you are one sexy, sensual woman. You're so wet and ready, I really want to slip my cock into you, but first..."

Monica had closed her eyes and laid back on the table in preparation for him to enter her. She was expecting him to climb between her legs, but instead Bill placed the tip of his tongue on her hip at the top of the fold where her leg and hip met. Monica stiffened, not knowing what was happening. Her eyes popped open and she looked down just as Bill ran his tongue along that fold towards her pussy. She shivered as Bill's tongue touched the wet lips of her sex, but she was unsure about someone putting their mouth on her there. Just as she was about to protest what he was doing, the tip of his tongue dipped between the wet, swollen petals and touched her clit.

Monica groaned as Bill spread her open with his thumbs and sucked at her clit. Her eyes fluttered shut as he began to eat her in earnest. She had never felt anything so intense, so exquisite, so...so...so fucking good!

He ran his tongue up and down her slit, stopping each time to flick her clit with the tip. Occasionally, he would cover her clit with his mouth and roll his tongue over it, sucking at it hard. Each time it would bring a gasp from her and she would arch her hips trying to push her pussy tighter against his mouth, wanting more.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any better, Monica felt him slip his fingers into her and begin to slide them in and out. The feel that had begun as a warm glow in her nethers when he had first touched her, blossomed into a burning fire. She was totally engulfed by it, totally focused on the feel of his mouth on her, the feel of his fingers in her, the red-hot glow of her passion. She didn't realize what else was happening until her climax hit her. As it crested and engulfed her she felt the muscles of her pussy pulse, as they rhythmically gripped his fingers.

"Wh-Wha-What-oh, oh—OH, GOD!" She cried out as her orgasm shook her to the core.

Bill pulled her hips to him and pushed his mouth tighter against her hot, pulsing sex. He was delighted by the sweet taste of her cream as she orgasmed. He sucked her clit hard for a long minute, then broke away. Quickly dropping his pants, he stepped up between her legs, his hard rod in his hand, a drop of pre-cum oozing from and glistening on the tip.

Monica was trembling, still locked in the grip of her orgasm as she felt Bill between her legs. She opened her eyes to meet his just as he pushed forward to bury his hard cock inside her. For the first time ever, Monica felt the sensation of a hard cock buried to its hilt inside her. She shook at the combined feeling of the fading waves of her orgasm and his hard shaft filling her.

Bill began to slowly stroke in and out of her, trying to make it last, but soon he was slamming into her with abandon. He held her hips tightly as he plunged into her, his balls bouncing against her ass with each stroke. Monica couldn't believe how good it felt. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and then wrapped her legs around his hips. Each time he stroked into her she would pull with her legs wanting more and more of his hard rod.

She could feel juices wetting the crack of her ass. She buried her face in his shoulder and inhaled the intoxicating scent of him. She could hear the almost obscene, but delightful, sound of his flesh slapping hers, the sloshing wet sound of his rod sliding in and out of her as he fucked her. She was lost in the utter pleasure of the moment. Then she felt him stiffen, felt him slam into her and stop, as deep as he could get inside her, heard him groan and felt a wonderful warm gush

as he came.

To her surprise, as she felt his cock pulse, felt the warm gush of his cum, another orgasm filled her. She gasped and her body trembled as she climaxed for a second time, holding onto him for dear life. Bill collapsed a little, laying between her legs, his deflating cock still inside her. A moment later he placed his lips gently on hers, giving her a soft sweet kiss.

"God, I do love being with you Eve." He murmured, "You really do turn me on so much. Why do we let so much time pass between our meetings?"

Monica was warm and snug in the afterglow of sex. She knew they needed to get up and go, but she really didn't want to.

"I don't know. You're right though," She sighed, "Call me later, we can arrange a time to get together again."

To herself she thought, 'This is way too much fun to pass up!'

Bill finally pulled his deflated cock from inside her, stood and pulled up his pants. Monica slid off the table and pulled her panties back on. She wanted to clean up but decided to wait until she got home to do so. She glanced back at the table and noticed the dark wet spot where she had lain. For some reason this embarrassed her more than anything they had done and as she turned back to Bill, her cheeks flushed crimson.

Bill grinned and said, "Don't worry, it will dry and be gone in a short time, just like the times before. Besides each time I work here I'll think of you and me on this table. A very nice memory indeed!"

The "times before" part caught Monica's attention.

'Mom has done it with him right here before!' Monica thought. 'I wonder how many times?'

They walked back through the shop. At the door he kissed her, then let her out as he turned his "Closed" sign around to read "Open". As she drove home Monica thought of all the times her mother had talked to her about waiting for sex and wondered why. Her Mom had never explained, other than to say it was for the best.

"I think it's time for us to talk." Monica said to herself.

When she arrived home, the message light was flashing on the answering machine. She punched the play button as she walked past. She opened the refrigerator, pulled out a small bottle of orange juice and leaned against the counter just as the first message started. There were two from telemarketers, which she quickly deleted. The last one was from one of her mom's male friends, Andy Goodman. From the first time she met him, Monica had been infatuated with Andy. She had often fantasized about letting him take her cherry, so when she heard his voice on the answering machine, she listened to his message with rapt interest.

"Eve, this is Andy. I'm in town for the weekend. Care to get together? Call me at The Sportsman Motel, Room 43."

Monica rewound the message and listened to it again, slowly drinking her juice as she thought about what she should do. She swallowed the last sip of juice, picked up the phone, and dialed the number for Andy's room.

It rang twice, then Andy's voice said, "Hello?"

Monica was very nervous and had to concentrate to keep her voice from quavering as she said, "Hi Andy."

"Eve!" He exclaimed, delight plain in his voice, "I'm glad you called. But I thought you didn't get off work until later?"

"I took the day off because of our birthdays, Monica and me." She replied. She was still nervous but was starting to calm down now that she was talking to him. "I got your message. I'd love to get together, but I have to wait until Monica gets home so I can find out what she's doing for the evening."

"I'll be here all evening." Andy said, "Call after you talk to her, okay? I'd really like to see you."

"I'll call, I promise." She replied.

"Ok. Talk to you later then. Bye sexy lady."

Monica hung up the phone and grinned. This was way too good to pass up! All she had to do was make sure her mom went to the party at the lake cabin. It might take some talking, but she thought she could convince her mom that everyone expected her, Monica that is, to be at the party.

12