Freaky Love

Story Info
Nothing is quite what it seems.
6.2k words
4.32
14.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers

Cassandra walked along the ally, it was dark and from there the streetlights looked distant, her pace was quick and her new heels clicked along, the sound of her rapid steps echoed off the close walls of the small alleyway.

She checked over her shoulder a few times, frightened someone was behind her, at eighteen, she had no experience of doing this and her heart beat rapidly in her chest, her breathing was fast and shallow as she kept to a quick pace.

He had said she couldn't run, but she was close to it, the feeling of exposure was nearly overwhelming even in the dark, it wasn't really that late and she could hear people nearby and the sound of cars a few streets over.

He stood at the end of the ally, waiting and taking pictures of her, the flash of his camera lit up the ally, it blinded her each time it went off. Cassy had never loved anyone so much and wished he would come closer and give her clothes back, she was sure he would if anyone came, still she was scared and moved a little faster.

"Slow down." He shouted too loudly and she bit her lower lip, she wanted him to be proud of her and like what she was doing for him. Reluctantly she slowed down, checking over her shoulder again, the pub was just around the corner. Her friends still inside.

What if they left early? What if they decided to take this ally, it was a shortcut to the university, they might. Nervous and frightened, she still felt herself getting wet.

"walk sexily." He said, close enough now to not shout as he took a few more pictures of her naked body, clad only in the heels he had bought her.

Cassy desperately wanted to keep him happy, he was the best thing that had ever happened to her since leaving her sleepy little Village.

Nervous and scared as she was, still she swayed her hips from side to side, slightly exaggerating her walk, just the way he liked.

The air was cool, winter was close and it had only just stopped raining, her petite and slim body shivered a little, her small dark nipples poked out firm and hard from the cold and now that she had fully shaved her vagina for him, the newly bald area was sensitive and the cold made it tingle.

Her small breasts jiggled and bounced, her pale skin exposed brightly each time the flash went off, she was getting closer to him and she started to feel a bit safer.

The cool breeze that blew down the ally played out her long hazelnut hair behind her as she walked. Straight and long enough to brush her shoulder blades, the breeze whipped it across her face briefly, she flicked it away as he took more pictures of her nudity.

The street he stood on was brightly lit, she could see his handsome features, he was tall, much taller than her, a little older, with a great smile when he was pleased with her. She was sure he would give her that smile when she got close enough and had proved she loved him.

David grinned to himself as the stupid bitch wiggled her hips for him, she looked great, petite with small tits that still filled his hand, they bounced nicely and her freshly shaved cunt still glistened from his cum and her own juices. She did whatever he wanted and it turned him on.

He watched and took a few more pictures to show his mates as she looked at him with wide eyes, filled with trust and fear. Trusting him, fearing her exposure. Fuck it felt good to control her.

Cassy was sure he would come to her before she reached the well lit street, she could see the bag with her clothes by his feet and she made an effort to look really sexy for him, her back straight, making her small but perky breasts poke out as she swayed her hips, the new heels felt a bit strange, but they helped with the sexy walk, she wasn't used to wearing anything over a two inch heel and these were four.

She reached the end of the ally and looked left and right nervously, he didn't come closer as she had thought he would. He stood there and motioned her to him.

Cassy swallowed nervously, cars went by at the other end of the street, too close for any form of comfort.

He made a more insistent motion.

"come on, you can get dressed once you give me a nice kiss, show me you love me as much as I love you." He lied.

The lie felt like truth to her and even though she was scared and embarrassed, she moved forward into the well-lit street, reaching for him, needing to stand on tiptoes despite her heels to kiss his warm lips.

He grinned down at her, his hand roamed over her bare buttocks and squeezed.

"You're so sexy Cassy." He said, the words made her feel good, even though she was desperate to get dressed.

"You like those shoes I bought you?" he asked, deliberately delaying the moment when she could go for her clothes, hoping that a car or some people would come by and see her naked, the thought of seeing her squirm was delightful to him and fed the cruel streak that ran a mile wide inside him.

She didn't really, they were too high and quite uncomfortable, but she knew he liked her in them, so she nodded.

Eyes wide and innocent, she said she liked them, not really understanding what he was doing to her. Yet there was something, something about it that was making he so fucking wet.

His finger ran down her bum crack, she shivered slightly, it wasn't a warm night and he smiled to himself as he kissed her again, once more delaying for time.

His middle finger brushed over her anus, she gulped as it did, mid-kiss she gave a small yelp and he rubbed her bum cheeks, pretending it had been accidental.

She pushed away and bent down, picking up the bag, she pulled out the dress he had also bought her.

David wasn't a fool, he had pushed her as far as he could tonight and let her slip into the dress and zip it up. She turned her back and looked over her shoulder at him expectantly.

He kissed her neck as he pulled the zip up the rest of the way.

Cassy smiled at him warmly, full of love and foolish devotion.

She bent down and looked in the bag and then looked up at him in confusion.

"Where are my knickers? I'm sure I put them in here." She said, puzzled and never thinking for a moment that he had thrown them in a convenient rubbish bin.

David shrugged, pretending to not know as he took the bag from her and looked inside as if he might see something she couldn't.

"Shit babe, I told you to put everything in here." He admonished her with a fake sigh.

Cassy nibbled her lower lip in consternation, he had paid for her underwear too and she was worried he was going to be mad she had lost them.

"I thought I had." She said sadly, looking up at him, hoping he wasn't going to shout at her like the time she had lost her bra and had only been wearing the mainly transparent top he had given her for her eighteenth Birthday.

David shook his head at her.

"what am I going to do with you, you're so forgetful." He sighed out and then kissed her temple.

She felt relieved, he wasn't mad and was really understanding that she had lost them.

Cassy hugged him and lent her head up for another kiss.

"I'm sorry." She said as he kissed her gently.

David patted her rear, the very short dress rode up a bit as he did and he felt the bottom of her bare bum cheeks. Perfect, he thought to himself as he steered her down the ally and back to the pub where his mates and her gaggle of friends were still drinking.

"Not to worry, lets get a few drinks in before closing, I'm fucking thirsty." He said casually.

Cassy lent against his shoulder, holding onto his arm with both hands as they walked back along the alley she had just nakedly paraded herself down. It seemed shorter now that she wasn't naked.

The sounds from the pub got louder the closer they got, laughter and music filled the air, she hoped no one had noticed them leave, David had wanted her badly and even though she had felt a bit dirty about doing it up against the alleys wall, she had liked the way he made her feel so special.

He had spurted inside her and then said she should have taken it slower, she had felt bad about that, she knew he liked to make her cum first, because had told her, it was always her fault he came before she did, she wished she had more control and could get there before he did.

David had asked her to prove how much she loved him, desperate to do so, she had stripped off the presents he had spent so much of his hard earned money on and stuffed them into the bag he had luckily had.

She must have been in a rush, because her knickers were missing, they hadn't been the kind she liked, but they had been a gift from him so even though they were see-through and hadn't covered her bum like her usual ones, she was really annoyed with herself for losing them.

Now she looked around the cobbled street, if she was lucky she might see them, her dress was very short too, David had assured her that with knickers it was fine, but they were gone now and as they got closer to the pub, she realised just how exposed she might get.

She bit her lip again, chewed on it nervously as he held her waist tightly and walked her up the steps, her eyes darted around, hoping and praying she would see he missing underwear.

He opened the door and shouted a greeting to his friends, her own friends waved her over enthusiastically, mostly drunk and eager to hear why she had gone off with her boyfriend.

They had their own guesses, all naughty and they giggled as David guided her to the bar, her dress bunched up a bit from his hand on her hip. Her friends noticed the few inches of bare buttocks and sniggered amongst themselves.

David grinned as his mates gathered around, he knew they had already seen the pictures he had taken of Cassy, he had posted them onto his private Blog before she had even got her skimpy dress back on.

Cassandra felt a bit bewildered by David's friends, they pushed a drink into her hand and smiled at her in a strange way.

David revelled in his friends attention, he pushed her forward and told her to dance with Terry, the old Juke box blared out an old ABBA song and she reluctantly let Terry pull her around to dance in the small space between the bar and the tables occupied by her own friends.

Her friends whooped and shouted as loudly as the boys, egging her on as Terry danced with her, he made her twirl under his arm. Her dress flew up around her hips and she automatically grabbed at it, well aware she had just flashed everyone.

"OI." Shouted David, grabbing her arm and pulling her away.

"What do you think you are doing, for fucks sake Cassy." He growled out as he yanked her away from the rest of them and frog marched her to the back of the pub.

"you're fuckin flashing my mates, what are you, some kind of Slag." He shouted at her as she cringed and started to cry, knowing he was mad at her for letting her dress go up like that an show people she wasn't wearing knickers.

"I didn't mean to, it just happened, sorry, I'm sorry... please Dave, I'm sorry." She begged tearfully.

Inside he was exultant.

"Fuck me, my girlfriend's a fucking SLAG." He said, shaking his head, turning his back on her, sure enough of his tactics that she would still try and beg, sure she would do nearly anything to appease his fake anger.

"Dave." She choked out, sobbing heavily.

"Please...please... I'm sorry, I LOVE you, I'll do anything, please." she begged through her tears.

He turned towards her, just a half turn. He didn't want her thinking it was going to be easy.

"How do I TRUST you? For all I know you ditched your knickers on purpose, did you? Did you plan all this? I told you already how badly my last girlfriend treated me." He said with a sad voice, faking a pain he had never felt.

"I'm sorry Cassy, I'm all out of trust... you would have to really make me believe in you, and I can't think how." He said with careful intent, putting everything on her, yet feeling sure she would cave in and offer it all up.

"NO... Please Dave, please, I'll let you take more pictures, I'll... I'll wear anything... " she gulped and thought of the one thing he had said he liked that she had always thought was totally degrading and no loving couple should do.

"I'll do it, I'll do the bum thing." She whispered out, ashamed of even saying it.

He turned to her fully, cupping her tiny face in his hand. She looked so pretty, even with mascara running down her face. Small and pixie like, she was a picture of innocence, just the way he liked them.

David looked around the pub, everyone was busy, his friends were flirting with the other young University girls, pathetically trying to be nice.

At thirty five, he had long ago figured out how to play things, he still looked like he was in his twenties and it was so easy, just a bit of ground work, pick the ones that were innocent and trusting, give a small sob story and then say and show them a little love and attention.

Worked every time and this new one was the best, he had already taken her virginity, now he was going to fuck her ass and make her think it was all her idea. Probably even thank him for it.

Terry met his eye and winked, Terry knew the way he worked, the last two had ended up fucking them both, begging to be used to prove how much they loved him.

This one was a bit different, she had been a virgin, but she wasn't stupid, it had taken well over six months, longer than any of the others. Still the end game was close, he wanted every hole she had. Two wasn't enough. Her ass would make him feel that rush he needed.

Unlike the others, she hadn't been easy at all, tonight had been the first time he had really got to her and he was in a bit of a rush to get more from her.

He nodded to Terry, a slight one, telling him this wasn't going to be a fuck all holes gangbang. Maybe later, though he doubted Cassandra would buy it. She was a nice girl from a nice catholic family, taking more than one cock would probably push her over the edge...getting her to take it up her arse was calling it close.

"Really?" he asked softly but with a hint of scepticism.

"I mean, that would prove you love me, but I love you so deeply, I'm not sure I could do that to you unless you really wanted me to." His voice dripped sincerity and she looked up at him adoringly.

"Yes, I want you to, I want you to know how much I Love you." She replied a little more firmly, still frightened he might leave her for being so foolish and flashing herself like that.

Cassandra had never had a proper boyfriend until David, she had always worried about sex and was deeply shy. She didn't think she was pretty and had found talking to boys difficult, The day he had asked her out for lunch had been the best day of her life. Six months later, she was totally under his spell.

David was kind and caring and had been so terribly hurt and betrayed by his ex, she had fallen for him hard, he had been so sweet and understanding, patient even and she had eventually given him her virginity and while he had been a little rough in bed it had been good. He had held her afterwards and explained to her how much it had meant to him and that if she continued to prove her love, he thought she would be the one to heal him.

His last girlfriend had been a horrendous slut, sleeping with men behind his back, taking his money and gifts, often flaunting her body and flirting with his friends, he had told Cassy all about it, how she had fooled him with lies and seduced him, making it almost impossible to trust another woman.

She longed to heal him, to prove that she was different and was worthy of his trust. She had been brought up to be caring of others and to help those less fortunate. The fact that he had these little hang ups and problems only made her love him more and want to help and please him in any way she could.

Flashing everyone with her bare bum and shaved vagina had obviously reminded him of his slutty and manipulative ex. Cassy knew she hadn't meant to, that it had been an accident she had lost her knickers. Still it would have been a shock for him and had probably made him ashamed of her, even more ashamed and embarrassed than she had felt as it had happened.

Still upset from his anger and from disappointing him, she never the less took his hand in hers, lifting it to her lips, she kissed his palm, wanting to reassure him.

"I promise, it was an accident, we can go back to your place, I'll do it, I'll prove to you that I'm not like HER." She said, tears glistened in her eyes, her emotions were running high as she tried to persuade him to put his thing in her bum.

David looked reluctant, but he let her pull him along and out of the pub and into the cool night air again, her new heels crunched on the gravel of it's carpark as she led him back to his car.

His hand went to her bare bum, under her skirt, he caressed it and cupped it, if others saw he didn't care, in fact he wanted them to see, he hoped Terry or one of the others was watching as he deliberately lifted his hand higher, a finger sliding along her crack, dipping inside her as they walked.

She didn't object, only let out a soft gasp as he invaded her, she was wet, not just from his cum either, those were her juices too.

******

Sally Smith watched them leave, she turned away and took a long drink from her Vodka and coke. 'What a fucking Bastard.' She thought to herself.

Sally sat in a corner alone, she didn't know Cassandra well or the friends she had, she did know the boys, they were all David's friends and she clearly remembered how they had used her last year.

Her first year of University had been filled with new things and adventures, she had thrown herself into the parties and drinking games, gone skinny dipping in the lake, fucked a few boys and generally just revelled in the freedom of being away from her old friends and parents.

Then she had met David, Dave as he liked to be called. He was good looking and charming with a sort of sadness about him she had found appealing.

He had seemed so caring and as she had gotten to know him she had fallen for him, he had treated her well at first, made her feel special and needed. His past was full of pain and he had been badly betrayed by an ex, or at least that was what she had thought at the time.

Things hadn't happened fast, but he had gotten her obsessed with wanting to help him and make him forget about his ex.

First had come the sexy clothes, higher heels, stocking and half cup bra's, then it had been the pictures. She had gone along with it all, riding the rollercoaster of his emotions, desperately trying to keep him happy, as he manipulated her with an expertise that she now knew had been honed by numerous victims of his charms and sick need to control.

Next she had come the short skirts and dresses, low cut tops that showed more and more of her cleavage and largish breasts, the skirts got shorter and shorter to the point where she couldn't bend down safely.

Within a month, she was shaving her pussy obsessively, knowing how he hated vaginal hair and thought it dirty, a week after that she was sucking him off in public places and letting him fuck her down alleyways or in the park, never suspecting one of his friends was watching or sometimes filming it all.

Then, felling guilty for doing what something similar to what Cassy had just done, supposedly accidently flashing his friends, she had let him take her anally, she had actually enjoyed it too, it hadn't been as bad as she had thought it would and was happy to do it numerous times after that.

Near the end of term there had been the big party at his house, back then she hadn't understood or really thought about how a twenty something guy could afford to live in such a massive house. All his friends had been there, she had quite literally been the only girl.

Drunk, in love and manipulated, she had willingly sucked and fucked most of them, watched by David, filmed by him, the camera had never stopped, changing hands as she was used and performed some of the most degrading and disgusting sexual acts of her young life, even taking three cocks at once, riding one as another pumped her ass, sucking on another.

Fliccy_sub
Fliccy_sub
632 Followers
12