Fred & Ginger - Fantasy or Reality Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you see a hair line there for them to hang beyond? Or, do you see a freshly shaven bare pussy that will look amazing adorned with those rings just hanging from the labia or through her clitoral hood?"

He stared down between her legs, shocked and amazed at what had just happened as Fred's second hand now came around her and lifted the hem more and his fingers found and began spreading her labia and clitoral hood to expose her in front of the seller.

Her clit stuck out exposed as people scurried past behind them unaware of her exposure. His eyes were glued to her bare pussy but finally lifted; stuttering his apology and explained that he presumed they were simply for her ears!

Fred asked again,

"Would they look better hanging from her labia do you think or just the one through her hood?"

Ginger trembled as she stood exposed to stranger. His eyes travelled down again to stare at her private place. Fred's fingers pressed either side of her clitoris and hard against her body to expose it until her wetness were making them slip away.

Slowly her moved them off her and was lowering the hem letting her dress fall back into place, taking them from her hand, and placing them in the the stall holders.

"Well take them and try them out shall we!"

The man dropped them on the counter as Ginger stood grinning at the salesman. Her stare daunting, not a hint of embarrassment showing after being exposed that way.

She leaned back against her lover as he was handed them, watching as he took the money Fred held out and again dropped that as Fred inquired,

"You don't offer a fitment service here do you?"

He gathered the money quickly answering no! Fred replied,

"Oh well, you'll just have to wait to try them later dear"

He handed her the gift bag. She thanked him kissing his cheek and stood there saying they would feel amazing dangling down there. Telling her lover that the weight would make it feel as if his fingers were pulling her labia apart as she walked.

Fred grinned as her knew she did not have a piercing there and was playing along unscripted. She smiled at the salesman, thanked him for his help and took Fred's hand dragging him away.

"You bugger!"

Fred smiled at her comment and asked,

"You didn't enjoy that then?"

She gripped his hand and replied that of course she had, asking excitability,

"Did you see his poor face glow red!"

Fred nodded and chuckled. Leading her up the street and towards the small shopping centre, Ginger stopped suddenly, lifting her foot and easing her heal off.

She scolded him for not telling her how much walking would be involved here as her heals were rubbing her. He steadied her body as she eased them but was looking across the street noticing a shop called 'Prego'.

Just a little shoe shop perfectly placed right now as he took her hand and led her across the road, opening the door for her and allowing her passed and inside.

A young lad stood with his hands behind his back as she began wondered around, perusing the displays before her. They were all beautiful shoes in all shapes, styles and colours.

Fred also walked around, watching as Ginger bent down to the one display to pick up a shoe, oblivious now to anything with the selections before her.

He watched her bend and looked over catching the lad's head finally moving from his statue like pose. It was just slightly tilting sidewards to view her legs and bottom as she bent, but defiantly wanting to get a better look underneath.

Fred picked up the shoe in front of him, knowing it was one of her favourite brands, Irregular choice. But it was not just the designer catching his attention but also the name of the shoe. 'Oz red tweed', how apt!

Ginger had long adored the film the wizard of Oz, often dreaming of being Dorothy and clicking her red heals together; he wondered over showing her the shoe and cupped her bottom in front of the lad eyes.

She looked at them wide eyed. The glass heal and unusual red materiel, the bow on the front and they looked so comfy. She flipped it over, seeing the name and proclaiming,

"NO WAY!"

He chuckled as she grabbed and kissed him, commenting that he had remembered. The conversation happened a long time ago, but of course he had.

He turned to the Lad and asked for them in her size and they waited as he left for the stock room, returning with the pretty coloured box and invited her to join him towards the back of the shop at the fitment area.

Fred squeezed her bottom as they walked, and whispered,

"He was checking this out every time you bent over!"

She smiled, following him to take a seat. The lad knelling down before her as she crossed her legs and allowed him to remove her one heal, uncrossing them almost in the style of that famous film and re crossed them for him to remove the other.

He placed them down and took the lid from the box as Ginger looked up at Fred. He stood there holding his hands back to back, parting his fingers and mimicking for her to part her knees.

She understood his instruction as the lad removed the stuffing from the shoes, just glancing sidewards to be greeted with her knees falling open and perfect view right up her dress.

Her lips were already moistening and her clit was prominent from its hood, still excited from its earlier stimulation and exposure. He paused taking a good look up there then knelt forward and gently took her one ankle, gently lifting it up onto his thigh.

She watched his eyes travelling backwards and forwards between her pussy and her foot. His hands now shaking as he worked the heal carefully onto her bare foot.

Her legs were parting a little further now as he did, his stare fixed between her thighs as she leaned forward and touched his face, telling him to relax a little and to stop shaking as she was simply another customer.

He sighed; beads of sweat were now forming on his forehead. She placed her foot down, looking at and admiring the shoes, as he asked,

"Do you like them madam?"

She replied she was unsure and needed to walk in them first. She looked up at Fred, his wink making her smile as her second foot was now lifted. Fred walked closer and commented that they looked amazing and informed Ginger he would be popping out for a moment as he needed some cigarettes and would get some cash from the machine.

He questioned the lad on the nearest shop and cash machine location. He informed Fred it was around 5 minutes to the nearest newsagents, but the cash point was three shops away.

Fred thanked him and asked if he would look after his partner while he was away; asking him if he could trust her in his hands?

The lad nodded as Fred turned to walk away and told looked back to tell him,

"Anything she wants, she can have. I'll be around fifteen minutes or so as I could do with a smoke as well, make sure you keep her happy now!"

He walked away and closed the door to the shop. The lad turning back and looking up, asking her,

"Would you like to walk around then and see if they're comfortable and to your liking?"

She said she would, standing and lifting the hem of her dress to just below her bare pussy to look down at them as she walked, only loosing it to spin around causing the back to rise as she spun.

She was hoping her bottom would be exposed to him as she did, a little treat before she walked off down the shop, turning and returning towards him.

She asked the lad,

"Well, do I look sexy in these, or do you prefer the stilettos?"

He hung his head a little embarrassed only to be lifted by her fingers under his chin as she asked,

"Well?"

He said he had to say those as his sales were low, but looked up and said her high heals made her look really sexy when she walked in.

She looked in his eyes, and now asked,

"Did you look at them, or all of me?"

His face now turned crimson, but he replied,

"I'm sorry but you're such a sexy lady; it's hard not to look but we are told not to ogle the customers!"

She nodded, telling him he was adorable and walked back over to the seating. He followed watching her legs and bottom before she sat down with her knees now wide apart and asked if he would like to slip her own heals back on for a closer look, glancing around, she questioned,

"Is there any CCTV in this store?"

He pointed up at a camera but replied,

"They're all dummies!"

He was sliding the second heal on already, his fingers trailing over her flesh exposed on the top of her foot softly caressing it.

"You like these don't you?"

He nodded that he did; now twitching in his trousers at the sight of her legs, pussy and feet. Obviously he liked women's legs and heals so was in the perfect job. She looked down as he looked up and asked him,

"Have you seen anything else you liked apart from my feet and heals?"

He went to hang his head but she stopped him and told him not too and to answer quickly as they didn't have much time.

He nodded towards her pussy and knelt watching as her fingernails travelled up her thighs, easing her dress up with them and exposing herself to his gaze. His mouth fell open, watching as her nails traced up her inner thighs and moved across her labia as she asked,

"You like this pussy don't you?"

His eyes were almost popping out even before she lay back to the wall, gently easing her bottom to the front of the chair as she now stopped asking and commanded him,

"Taste it! Lick my pussy as you've made it all damp and wet touching my feet and legs!"

He stared looking shocked and asked,

"Really? Can I? But your husband, he'll be back, say someone walks in!?"

She grabbed his hair pulling his face into her and felt his nose bang against her pubic bone. He listened as she instructed,

"Lick me! Get your tongue up inside me NOW! You heard my lover, anything I want you have to give me, you're to look after me and I want to be licked and fingered right now. You're going to make me cum before he gets back and I can see the door so stop panicking and get on with it!"

She lifted her legs up and over his shoulders; her strong legs pulled him to her as he reached up and inserted two fingers easily inside her spread wet slit as she groaned loudly in pleasure.

His tongue lapped against them, tasting her juices off his fingers and her lips, teasing her clit as she again grabbed his hair, instructing him further,

"That's it lick there! That's it right there, now lick it, yes, right there keep licking!"

He was! Like a dog at an ice cream. Her legs pulled him in, her hips bucked up at his face as her stare wondered passed him noticing the door opening.

It was to late to stop now as she began moaning out louder, excited and scared as someone was entering, but too close to orgasm to stop herself or want to.

She gasped in air and moaned out in pleasure, her arms spread out to the chairs either side as her legs clamped around his head and covered his face with her juice. He was proud as he had bought her to orgasm, hearing her now tell him,

"Oh fuck, fuck yes, that's what I needed. You naughty boy, you naughty, naughty boy!"

Fred's voice broke their moment,

"Indeed! You both are naughty!"

The boy looked horrified and wiggled from her grip leaving Ginger sat there, spread open on the seat with a damp patch visible on the light coloured fabric beneath her. The boys voice shakily apologising to Fred and quickly telling him,

"She insisted Sir, she wanted me too!"

Fred smiled; he crouched down beside him, his arm fell around the lads shoulder as he turned him towards her and pointed at her sodden pussy.

"If that is presented before you, no red blooded man is going to refuse it, why are you apologising? Did I not ask you to look after her? Did I not tell you I trusted her in your hands?"

He nodded to answer, his face still wet from her juices, he now shook his head a little in disbelief of the situation and asked,

"Is this for real?"

Fred told the lad to get up and to take the payment for the shoes before someone else came in. Ginger now eased herself up and sat upright; straightening her dress before walking over and kissing Fred while looking at the lad and Informing Fred,

"He was amazing darling, he licked and fingered me until I cam over his face!"

Fred took his change as Ginger was presented with her bag. The lad thanked them both, cheekily asking if they would be back soon for some more?

Ginger leaned forward, kissed his cheek and whispered,

"Next time you might get to fuck me in the stock room too!"

His mouth dropped open again as they turned to leave, her head spinning back and telling him,

"For a discount next time of course!"

They left the shop laughing as they walked into the street and commented on how he would have something to tell his friends that evening.

Ginger was so wet and her thighs were gliding together as they walked. Fred asked if she had enjoyed herself, and she nodded and told him it was just so erotic seducing him as he was younger than her and seamed so inexperienced until his tongue found my clit!

Fred pulled her to him, his arm around her and reassured her that as long as she had fun, he was happy. They walked on finally arriving at and entering the shopping centre, wondering into a few ladies shops and arrived at one of Gingers favourites.

She selected a few dresses handing Fred the shoe bag to hold, then stopped before entering the changing rooms, turning and telling him,

"Shit! I can't try them can I, they're communal in here and I have no underwear on do I!"

She looked at him as he sharply replied,

"Get in there! I want every one modelled in between changes too!"

She entered always hating undressing in front of other women at the best of times. She imagined there bitchy comments, hated them who whispered and giggled. But as she walked in her fear was right.

On the opposite side stood another lady; a little butch looking, tattoos and trying on dresses. Ginger not noticing she was now staring at her wiggling out of a dress. Seeing now that she too had no bra on.

Her tits were big and firm, also having tattoos on them as they dropped into view. Gingers eyes were trying to work out the pattern on her tits as their eyes met, she greeted Ginger with a hello.

Ginger replied the same, turning to face away, a little more relaxed as at least this lady had no bra on either. Ginger began easing her dress up and off, aware she was naked and the lady would see, but also aware she was wet between her thighs.

She quickly grabbed her first dress and tried to slip it on thinking it would just slide over her head and down her body. It didn't!

Her arms were now trussed up above her head, now stuck half in and half out of the garment as her body wiggled in desperation to free them. She heard the lady behind laugh and tell her,

"Don't you just hate it when that happens!"

She had already stepped forward unseen by Ginger. Her hands went to assist making Ginger jump and shudder as the hands touched her flesh. Another lady had never touched her before this way!

She felt the hard nipples against her back and the soft mounds pressing against her. The zip was eased and the garment slowly pulled down by the lady. Her hands were now turning her to face her and to assist easing it down and over her hips.

It was so tight and Ginger stood still in amazement and shock from the assistance she was receiving. She was now crouching down before her and helping to pull it down her body.

Her eyes were level with Gingers wetness looking down to see her staring right at her bare pussy. She continued and eased it over her hips and slowly down seeing it still barely covered her pussy from view when down there.

She looked up, and simply commented,

"You look so amazing! A real lady, god I wished I looked like that in a dress!"

Ginger thanked her and told her she had to nip out to show her partner. Walking out quickly to twirl for Fred who advised it looked stunning, but questioned the length for a family party.

She agreed, walking over and telling him that there was another woman in there with her that had helped her on with her dress and rubbed herself against her.

Fred grinned and asked,

"Do you want to rub pussies together?"

She snapped back no! But she remembered the nipples and soft breasts touching her and tickling her back, the large nipples that stuck out from them adorned in ink flashed through her mind as she wondered back in, having to admit to herself it had left her a little excited.

The lady was now already dressed, wearing cut off jeans and those horrible crocs Ginger detested. A white t shirt that was thin allowed her nipples to be visible and displayed as she sat there waiting.

Seeing Ginger walk back in, smiling and telling her,

"I thought you might need a hand back out of that thing so I waited"

Ginger replied she should be fine now, but the lady insisted and was straight back behind her unzipping the dress. Her hands went down her sides, pulling it up and off her and allowing her hands to slide up over Gingers naked breasts.

Her hands were soft, now working the dress up very slowly now, pausing over her tits and making her jump as her nipples were rubbed by her palms. The women gave a little chuckle and asked,

"Have you never felt another ladies hands on your body or something?"

Ginger shook her head. The dress was now lifted off but the hands had returned and were sliding back down her arms, travelling under them and cupping her breasts. She whispered quietly,

"Well now you have darling and no longer are a virgin to it"

She squeezed her nipples between her thumb and finger, twisting them slightly and whispered,

"These nipples are wonderful, and I know you didn't come in here without any knickers on not to be looked at by others, did you?"

Ginger told her quickly why she had no knickers on, explaining her man was waiting, but before she could stop her, the ladies one hand had slid down, cupped her pussy and was now asking,

"So why are you so wet then bitch?"

She couldn't bring herself to tell the tale of the shoe shop, jumping as her clit was touched. Her heart was racing, her head now spinning as she was finding herself being pushed firmly forward.

This strong lady was forcing her to bend over. Ginger felt unable to fight the feelings, her hands had to reach out to stop herself falling head first into the stool.

She trembled as the hands slid down her legs, noises of pleasure came from behind as she listened to her latest comments,

"Perfect, you're just perfect. I'm going to enjoy eating you my darling!"

Ginger froze, her back was now pushed down; breath could be felt against her wet pussy as her ankles were pulled roughly apart. The lady leaned forward and pressed her face hard against Gingers cheeks.

Ginger listened to her muttering from behind,

"Mmmm! I can fucking smell how horny you are for me after staring at my tits!"

Ginger was battling with feelings of wanting to stop this, but her legs felt frozen and stuck to the ground. She was saying no in her head, wanting to move and to stop her, but she wasn't moving a single inch.

Hands pressed onto her bottom, her cheeks now spread roughly apart as yet again and for the second time today, a strangers tongue pressed deep inside her.

This one though curled up expertly inside her towards her bottom and gave an amazing sensation that caused her to gasp out in pleasure. The nose pressed in and teased her anus as if trying to enter.

A hand rose between her thighs and a thumb pushed hard right inside her, curling around towards her pubic bone to caress there as the tongue continued and wiggled around inside her.

This tongue was fat; it was strong and had obviously being used many times before in similar circumstances. Gingers head lay onto her arms; it felt amazing, so good but so wrong to her.