Fred & Mary - The Final Chapter

Story Info
Mary surprises Fred again.
21.2k words
4.8
23.9k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE FOLLOWED THIS STORY FROM THE BEGINNING I'M SORRY THAT IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG. I'M GLAD TO HAVE FINISHED IT AT LAST SO THAT I CAN MOVE ON. TO THOSE OF YOU JUST STARTING 'A NEW BEGINNING' IS THE FIRST CHAPTER. 'FRED & MARY' IS THE ONE BEFORE THIS FINAL CHAPTER. LET ME HAVE YOUR VOTES SO THAT I CAN SEE HOW YOU THINK I DID!

_______________________________

Some time later Fred was relaxing in his armchair on the naya, watching the naked figures of Becky and Hilary as they sat next to each other on the sofa. He was feeling particularly proud of his morning's performance and felt entitled to his rest. He had drunk his coffee and now had his glass of brandy in his hand.

Becky and Hilary had got acquainted through small talk over the last twenty minutes. They now both knew where the other lived, where they shopped and had their hair done and were just moving into the more personal area of their lives.

Hilary related how she had met her husband, how she had discovered him, after three years of marriage, in bed with one of her colleagues and subsequently divorced him. She described her current life and loves and how she came to know Fred. They both laughed as she described his flaccid cock the day he walked to the gate from the pool on her first visit.

Becky told Hilary of her introduction to Fred by Mary and how her pussy filled with her liquid the first time she saw him. Fred was unaware of this and his cock hardened a little as Becky told the tale. She told Hilary about Jack's philandering and how she had caught him out and also how she was going to make him pay.

"Oh, does that mean that you won't come round to Fred for a fuck any more?" she asked.

"I hope not," answered Becky. "As long as Mary agrees I'll be here. Fred is a great fucker and I love it when he pisses all over my tits."

"He first pissed on me in the shower," said Hilary softly as she glanced across at Fred.

Fred cock grew a little more.

"Here, I'll show you my detective's photographs," said Becky, picking up her handbag off the floor. "I think they're really pornographic!"

Fred put down his unfinished brandy and picked up the camera from the small table at his side. He quickly took a couple of shots of the girls engrossed in Becky's photos and then propped his camera between his belly and his cock to await developments.

The two naked women had their heads close together as they studied the photographs. Fred couldn't hear what they were saying to each other. Then, as Becky looked up at her, Hilary gently kissed her on the lips. Becky returned the complement and the kiss lengthened with Hilary dropping one hand between Becky's thighs. Becky moaned quietly and grasped one of Hilary's breasts, gripping the nipple between finger and thumb and pulling firmly. Hilary responded by sliding first one, then two fingers into Becky's cunt. Becky opened her thighs wider to accommodate the intrusion. Both women were now openly moaning and groaning into each other's mouths as they continued to kiss each other.

Fred stood and moved over to the sofa. With his camera in his hand and his cock throbbing as it bobbed up and down he started taking pictures. By now the girls were really into it. Becky was sucking Hilary's breasts and biting on her nipples. Hilary's tongue was licking up and down Becky's slit. They naturally moved into a sixty-nine position as Becky sought out Hilary's pussy with her tongue. Fred snapped away, taking close-ups of tongues in pussies, arseholes flexing and juices running. His cock was hurting it was so hard.

Both Becky and Hilary climaxed almost simultaneously. Both made copious love juices and they tried hard to drink it all. Then they broke and turned to kiss each other again, licking each other's cum off their faces.

Fred now stood close to them with his cock in his hand, slowly stroking his foreskin back and forth. Hilary and Becky each reached out one hand and took over. Fred now also moaned with exhilaration as he felt his cream gather in his balls. The girls sat up and put out their tongues to touch his knob. Fred groaned again.

"Fuckin Hell girls, finish me off! That feels fucking fantastic! Toss me harder and quicker! I'm going to come all over your mouths and faces."

"Yes please Fred," gasped Becky, frigging him harder.

Fred's balls contracted and his cock swelled. His spunk shot out of his pisshole into two waiting open mouths. Some missed and hit their cheeks, foreheads and chins. He had a lot and they were soon plastered.

When he had finished Becky and Hilary turned and looked at one another. Neither laughed; they just kissed one another again, licking Fred's sperm off each other as they did so. When they had finished they turned to Fred, looking at his drooping cock with a drip of spunk hanging from his urethra.

Hilary quickly sucked it off him. She then put an arm around Becky's shoulder and clasped a tit. They both looked up at him.

"Go on now Fred darling," said Hilary. "Do what Becky loves having done to her. Piss on our titties! Come on Becks, you take hold of one of my tits while he does it on us. Come on Fred, no holding back!"

Fred grinned down at his two willing women. He took himself in hand and moved a little closer to them. They were holding each other's breasts towards him. He tried to be gentle and piss slowly.

His pale yellow hot stream struck their breasts simultaneously and spread over all four teats. He carefully made sure that the hot liquid rolled over the upper slopes and trickled down both cleavages.

When he had finished he took up the camera again and filmed as Becky and Hilary kissed and then caressed their wet breasts and bodies. They licked at their breasts, tasting Fred's pee from their flesh.

"Lovely," said Becky. "I shall remember today for a long time. We'll try to do something similar again, won't we Hilary? How about coming over to our house one day when I've got Jack really trained, as I want him to be? I'm going to make him fuck me 'til he drops!"

"Sounds like fun to me," answered Hilary with a laugh. "We must do it here at Fred's too though."

"If Mary agrees," said Becky. "Let's go shower. I'll piss on you in there!"

Fred subsided into his armchair as the girls went to the shower. He pictured them in there, enjoying themselves. Then he took the camera down there and took a few shots before the lens steamed up too much. He returned to the naya, slightly damp but three quarters erect.

Becky reappeared on the naya first. She took one look at Fred's cock and gasped "Oh my God". She turned and lowered her pussy over his erect shaft. She took hold of it and directed it between her cunt lips. She gave an audible sigh as Fred's whole length penetrated her passage. Hilary appeared a moment later.

"You're a couple of insatiable fuck bunnies!" she exclaimed. "No, that's not fair! We're all insatiable fuck bunnies! Save some cock for me too Fred!"

Fred relaxed with two big handfuls of tits as Becky used his pole as a dildo and made herself come in double quick time. When she had finished she lifted off him and Hilary immediately took her place. Fred now had two more handfuls of breast. These were slightly smaller but with hard pointed nipples compared to Becky's bigger and somewhat softer ones. Fred pulled hard on Hilary's teats.

"Owwww Fred, that hurts! I love it! You're making me want to come again. I'm going to suck your cum out of you!"

As Hilary rose and fell up and down Fred's hard cock she squeezed and released his tool, frigging him with her whole vaginal muscles. This brought him to the brink.

"Fuckin' Hell Hils, I'm gonna come," he grunted. "Here it comes now!"

Hilary felt Fred's hot sticky cream squirt up into her cunt, triggering her own climax. She grabbed hold of Becky and released copious cum juice all over Fred's shaft. She and Becky kissed again as she regained her composure. She lifted off Fred as Becky had done a few minutes earlier. His cock and lower belly looked a soggy mess!

Both girls hugged him before kneeling down to lick him clean. Then they kissed again before dressing in their minimal clothing. The day remained warm and sunny, smelling sweet and clean after the early morning dousing.

"See you soon darling!" grinned Hilary as she left.

Becky stayed a little while as Fred fed Prince and prepared to lock up for the night. They walked over to her Suzuki.

"Won't Jack start wondering what you get up to?" asked Fred, squeezing first her breasts then her bottom as he helped her into her car. "I don't want him to send a detective after me. I'm trying to get a divorce myself, remember."

"Don't worry Fred darling," replied Becky as she gave him a final kiss through the drivers window. "He knows that if he tries anything like that I'll take him for everything he's got! I'm coming back here for another fucking and titty pee as many times as Mary will let me. Goodnight darling!"

Just as Fred was preparing to go to bed his phone rang. It was Mary.

"I can't talk long darling, Graham's just gone up to bed. Did you have a nice time today? Will you tell me all about it on Friday?"

"Of course," said Fred. "How did you know I'd had visitors?"

"Don't be silly darling! I've been having a chat to Becky! Now, don't you wear yourself out with Jess and Gerry tomorrow, will you? I shall want you on top form on Friday. I'll come for lunch, shall I?"

"Yes please darling," whispered Fred although he didn't need to at his end of the phone line. "I love you."

Almost inaudibly Mary replied, "I love you too," before she replaced the receiver.

Unbelievably Fred went down to his bed and as he thought of Mary naked beside him he was able to get an erection and toss himself off all over his belly. He left it there as he fell asleep.

_________________________________________________

Fred woke slowly the next morning. His cock was still only half erect. He forced his brain to start thinking.

What day was it? What time is it? Is anything due to happen today?

Christ yes! Jessica and Geraldine are coming! What time is it again? Half past eight, thank God for that! Plenty of time yet!

He jumped from his bed, spotting his dried spunk on his belly, and headed into his shower.

He fed Prince and gave him a quick brush down.

After that he managed to have some juice and cereal before jumping into the car and heading into town. Prince sat in the back, looking out as if he were royalty.

The shops were full of people busily going about their essential business. Fred was hurrying, trying to get back to the house before his visitors arrived. He turned and bumped into someone.

"Ohhh! Oh hello Fred my darling friend!" squeaked Maria Elena as she glanced around to see if anyone had noticed her being so friendly to an older man, a foreigner to boot.

"Oh hello Maria," said Fred. "You are in town early today."

"Mama wanted some things from the shops and I wanted to go out on my own so I said I would come now so that I can be free sooner."

"Have you finished shopping?" asked Fred. "I can give you a lift home if you are ready."

"Thank you Fred. That will be most helpful."

As they drove towards Maria's home she suddenly giggled.

"I'm sorry I was so formal in the market place Fred, mi amigo. I did not want anyone to suspect about our close friendship. Can I come and see you again soon? I need to play with your penis again. Please?"

"Come on Monday; the weekend is for Mary. Jessica and Geraldine are coming to the house today."

"I could come on my way to the bar tonight," said Maria coyly, reaching out and placing her little hand on Fred's upper thigh. He groaned.

"You know that I know that my house is not on the way to the bar," said Fred through gritted teeth as Maria slid her hand higher.

He pulled into the roadside in a cloud of dust.

"Is something the matter Fred?" whispered Maria as she placed her hand on his cock. "This is not my mothers house. Oh my, my friend feels so very big. Let me give him some air!"

Maria released Fred's prick from his shorts and began to stroke him up and down. Then she dropped her head into his lap and opened her mouth. Fred moaned again as she took him in her mouth and sucked on him. He put his hand on her head as she worked on him. Then she released him and looked into his eyes.

"I will call about nine o'clock tonight. You will be waiting for me?"

Fred nodded as he put the Jeep in gear and set off towards Maria's home. She continued to play with his cock all the way and left him to put his own tool away as she opened the door outside her mother's house.

She kissed his cheek. "Until nine o'clock my friend," she said as she gave Fred's cock one last squeeze. Fred drove off with his flagpole still sticking out of his shorts!

Prince had remained unmoved in the back of the Jeep until they arrived home. As soon as Fred let him out the back he set off barking around to the front door. Fred followed him with his bags of shopping.

As he climbed up the naya steps he was met by two perfect visions of feminine beauty, one black and one white! His cock twitched and he suddenly realised that he hadn't zipped up again!

"Fred!" Jessica and Geraldine squealed in unison, flinging their arms around him and planting kisses on his cheeks. They were on the ball, both noting his state of dress and both grasping a piece of his cock!

"Girls! Girls! Let me sort out my shopping. I am so very pleased to see you but I wasn't expecting you quite so early. Ohhh, your touch is so, so, so invigorating!"

Both girls laughed.

"Why was your cock sticking out of your shorts?" giggled Jessica. "Did you call to see Mummy? No, you couldn't have done. Graham was still there. Come on, tell all! What's the story?"

Fred grinned, "I, er, gave Maria Elena a lift from town," he admitted.

By this time Fred had deposited his purchases in the kitchen. Now he turned to face the girls. They were in their bikini's again, pink and yellow.

They looked at one another and as one dropped their bikini tops. Fred reached out with both hands and began to play with their generous breasts, hefting them, pulling on their nipples and squeezing them as if judging the best in a show. His cock was now sticking out of his shorts, ramrod stiff.

Jessica unfastened his shorts. They dropped to the floor and Gerry moved closer and pulled his underpants down. He only ever wore those to go into town.

Geraldine now knelt at his feet and swallowed Fred's cock. Christ! Two swallows in fifteen minutes, it must be a record! He moved one hand from Jessica's tits to her rounded bum cheeks. His hand felt into her bum crack, pausing at her anus before moving on to her very wet cunt. He began to spread juice all along her crack and into her pulsing rosebud.

Gerry released his cock.

"He's hard enough Jess!" she told her friend. "It's really really hard now! I should have it now!"

"Come on Fred darling," gasped Jessica. "It's time for you to fuck my arse! Gerry and I gambled for who's first and I won. Let's go to the bedroom! Can Gerry watch?"

Fred didn't reply. He just took both girls by the hand and, grabbing the camera, pulled them down the hallway to his bedroom. He put Jessica on her back, allowing Geraldine to choose her vantage point. He handed her the camera.

He lifted Jessica's legs high and folded them back to squash against her breasts. Both her pussy and arsehole were now fully visible. He firmly thrust his rigid cock into her pussy. He anointed her bum hole with more juice.

Jessica was silent, watching everything that Fred was doing. He fucked into her pussy hard, making cum juice. Then he began to withdraw slowly.

"Pull your arsehole open with your hands," he instructed. Jessica pulled her bum crack open and her anus opened. Her hole was almost beckoning to Fred. He pulled out of her pussy and offered his knob end up to her rectum. He pushed. Jessica tried to relax and as soon as she partially succeeded Fred's cock end disappeared into her arsehole! He pushed some more and slid home slowly but firmly.

"Fuckin' Hell," gasped Jessica. "That feels fucking big. Fred darling, that's a big fat hot cock that you've got stuck up my arse! Can you see that Gerry? Tell me about it!"

Gerry was standing behind Fred, looking down at the joining and taking pictures furiously. He could feel her warm breasts against his ears and her wiry pubic hair rubbing against his back. It seemed to harden him up a notch or two and he thrust harder at Jessica. She moaned.

"God, that's fuckin' tremendous," said Geraldine. "Jess darling, that's just gotta be the sexiest thing that I'll ever see! Fred's big hard rod is sticking right out, or in, your lovely bum hole! I got you on film baby!"

"It feels lovely Fred," moaned Jessica. "Fuck my arsehole now! Fuck it hard and smack my arse. You too Gerry; you smack my arse too! Fuck me Fred and shoot your hot spunk up my bum! Go on, do it now!"

Fred set to with a will. He just loved fucking arses now. The thought that he could have Geraldine's later drove him on with renewed vigour. Jessica's virgin tube felt hot smooth and juicy. He picked up speed, smacking her gorgeous pink cheeks harder and harder. Gerry was smacking her too with one hand, still taking pictures with the other!

"Oh God I'm coming!" squealed Jessica. "Oh God yessss! Shoot your load; I'm ready!"

Fred shot his load. Maria had primed him, Gerry had loaded him and Jessica herself had fired him! His spunk shot out of his urethra at five hundred miles an hour, straight to the top of Jessica's bowels. He fired, and fired and fired; several times he fired his hot sticky jism into her willing receptacle.

Jessica finally freed her thighs and dropped them to the bed. She smiled dreamily up at Fred.

"Wow, that was some fuck!" she whispered. "I feel full of your cum Fred; so full of your love juice. If Gerry feels half as good as I feel right now she will be over the moon! What did you think of it Gerry?"

Gerry was laid on the bed alongside Jessica with two fingers frigging her pussy. She rolled over and kissed her friend lovingly.

"It was fantastic darling!" she smiled. "I've just brought myself off while I watched you get arse fucked. I'm looking forward to my turn later when Fred has fully recovered. Now I need to piss."

She headed to the bathroom. Fred followed her, his camera in his hand.

"I've never seen a black girl piss Gerry," he said. "Let's get in the shower and then I can watch you."

Gerry looked at Fred carefully.

"OK," she said, "if that what turns you on. I want to watch you piss afterwards though."

Gerry sat down on the little seat at the end of the shower cabinet. She opened her thighs wide and looked Fred in the eyes.

"Like this?" she asked quietly.

"Can you lift your feet up on to the seat as well?"

With a little difficulty Gerry succeeded. Her vagina crack was now clearly visible. She was beautiful with her trimmed black pubic hair, brown skin framing the gap, her pink lips peering through and the liquid of her arousal filling the opening. Fred's cock stiffened again as he pointed the camera.

"Isn't she just so beautiful?" said Jessica, looking at them both through the open shower cubicle door. "I've not seen her like that before! Go on Gerry! Let's see you do it! Just relax and pee!"

It took a little while but eventually Gerry relaxed enough to let her piss go. Suddenly her lips overflowed with liquid. It turned yellow as her flow increased and it soon jetted out across the cubicle. Fred dropped to his knees and moved closer, taking close-ups. Gerry's hot yellow stream bounced off his belly before trickling down over his cock and balls, down his legs and into the pan. Her pink lips closed as the flow trickled to a stop.

"Wow," she said, looking up at Fred again. "That's really horny, isn't it? Your turn now Fred. What do you want to do? What turns you on?"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers