Fred, Mary & Jessica

Story Info
Fred is entranced as Mary brings her daughter.
8.9k words
4.42
161k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 01/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

Fred relaxed in his armchair as the daylight slowly faded. He had nodded off to sleep at least twice, only awakened the second time by Prince pushing his wet nose into his crotch to remind his master that it was time for his feed.

Fred had got up and prepared Prince's meal and then had a quick snack himself. After that he went and had a piss and a shower, smiling as he remembered his last piss, all over Becky's big tits. He wondered if she would return with his seat cover tonight as she had promised.

He slipped on his white light silk robe and returned to the naya, sitting in his favourite chair and thinking about tomorrow. The thought that Mary was coming round and bringing Jessica with her caused his cock to erect again, the stiff column forcing its way into the open through the join in his robe. Just as he was giving up and about to retire to bed Prince suddenly trotted off to the gate. Then a car could be heard approaching.

He stood at the top of the naya steps and waited. Becky's Suzuki jeep stopped at the gate and he walked to meet her, his stiff cock still protruding from his robe.

She got out and laughed as she watched him approach. She was holding his armchair seat cover over her arm.

"Wow, that's the nicest greeting I've ever had," she giggled. "A shining white knight with his lance at the ready!"

Fred didn't say a word. He pulled her through the gate and across to the house. He took the cover from her and tossed it on to the armchair. He guided her through the house to his bedroom. Once inside his room he took her in his arms and kissed her hard, his hands roaming all over her body. He found that she was not wearing a bra and ripped off her t-shirt, a different one to the one she was wearing earlier. Below her waist she was wearing a short skirt, which he quickly pushed down to her ankles.

Becky responded to all this by grasping his cock hard and rubbing his knob against her pussy.

"Oh God I want you again Fred," she gasped. "Pull my panties off quick. How do you want me? Can you fuck my arse as well?"

Fred ripped off her panties. "Get up on the bed on your hands and knees," he commanded. "I'm going to fuck your arsehole first and if you come first I'll fill your pussy with my spunk. OK?"

"Oh yes please," simpered Becky, scrambling up on to the bed to do as she had been told.

Fred dropped his robe and got on to the bed. He approached Becky from the rear and felt all around and over her stupendous rounded bottom. He pushed her thighs apart and felt into her already sopping wet pussy. He quickly transferred much of her copious juices to her bumhole. Then he rammed his cock into her pussy, shafted in and out a few times and then pulled out and presented his knob end to the entrance to her arse.

"Pull your cheeks open," he told her gruffly.

Becky reached behind her and pulled her bum cheeks wide apart, revealing her pussy and her arsehole. Fred pushed his knob against the latter and with great satisfaction saw it disappear into Becky's hole. He grasped her hips and pulled himself into her, his whole length now firmly embedded.

"How does that feel Becky my love," he whispered. "It feels fucking marvelous to me."

"It's fantastic Fred, just as I want it to be. You wouldn't believe it, would you that yours is the first cock I've ever had in there. I always knew I would love it. Go on now Fred; fuck me up my arse with your lovely big cock. Do it hard!"

Fred did as he was told, pulling and pushing his cock in and out of Becky's arse. He reached around Becky's body and hefted her breasts, pulling hard on her large erect nipples.

Just as she had this afternoon Becky soon approached her climax, her arsehole and nipples seemingly super sensitive to lovemaking.

"Ohhh yes, ohhhh yes, ohhhhh yes! I'm coming already. Your cock is fantastic, keep on going. Ooooo Fred, fuck me hard. Pull my nips, squeeze my tits! Yesss, that's it, yesssss! Arghhhhhhhh."

As soon as Fred thought that Becky had achieved maximum satisfaction from her orgasm he pulled smoothly out of her arse. He immediately pushed his tool into her pussy and again rammed home all the way.

Becky responded.

"Ohhh yesss Fred, fuck my pussy and fill me with your cum. Give me your juice. I want to feel it shoot in me. Fill me with your fuck juice!"

Fred reacted to this dirty talk by feeling his cock grow suddenly and then erupt with spunk deep into Becky's cunny. He pumped her full of his semen to the point where she started to leak.

They collapsed on to the bed side by side, kissing each other all over their faces and chests. Becky's chest still had hard nipples and she held his head firmly to them as she slowly recovered as he nipped and sucked them.

Fred eventually led Becky into the shower where they had fun soaping each other all over, especially their cheeky bits. Becky was having a job to stand as Fred fondled her all over. Then she suddenly straightened up and peed a long hot stream all across the shower cabinet, hitting Fred right on his cock and balls. Becky tried to suck Fred up into another hard on but he just couldn't manage it.

Fred asked Becky if she was all alone and did she want to stay the night with him.

"I'd love to Fred but Jack will be home about eleven and even he would notice if I wasn't there. I'll come and stay when he's away sometime but I will not come before Mary. You know that Graham goes on these golfing weekends from time to time so she will be able to stay quite often if you both wish it. I'll take the crumbs any time they're available. Today has been lovely and I'm sure I'll see you soon."

Becky let Fred dry her on his big soft towel and then lay her on his bed again while he kissed her all over. When he reached her cunt she opened her thighs wide for him as he thrust his tongue deep into her. He sucked gently on her clitty until she sighed into a small climax.

"That's my last one tonight, Fred my darling. I must go now. Thank you so very much for everything."

Fred didn't bother to get dressed as he and Prince escorted Becky to his gate. Becky turned her jeep and laughed through the open window as his naked body was illuminated in her headlights. He waved goodbye cheerfully and returned straight to his bed where her aromas still lingered. As he fell asleep he made a mental note to change the sheets again in the morning before Mary and Jessica arrived.

Sunday morning dawned bright and sunny once more. Fred rolled over in bed as the sun's rays crashed through his window, waking him in a split second.

For a moment or two he couldn't think what was so special about today. Then he remembered! Mary and Jessica were coming to lunch! Fred jumped from his bed and headed for the shower. He turned the taps to maximum hot and luxuriated under the needles of hot water, pissing away his early morning erection as he did so. He soon jumped from the shower and carefully shaved, following this by running his hair clippers through his pubes. This thickened up his tool appreciably.

His cock bounced up and down as he headed up the passage to the kitchen for breakfast. He had mentally decided to dress after he had eaten. Dress! It would just be some swimming shorts again.

After breakfast he did his chores, including remaking his bed and putting the soiled sheets from last night into the washing machine. He refitted the armchair covers that Becky had washed for him.

Then he arranged things out by the pool. He put his best loungers out, complete with the thicker cushions. He carefully sited the sunshade and put the drinks table at the right angle. All was now prepared for nude sunbathing!

He looked at the clock on the naya; it was still only five to ten so he had plenty of time. The phone rang. It was Becky.

"Christ love," he gulped. "I thought it was Mary calling to say they couldn't come."

"No Fred darling. In fact, I can see them from here loading things into the car. Graham went off about ten minutes ago. I just wanted to say thank you again for yesterday. It was fantastic but my bum hole is a bit sore. How's your cock."

"Up and ready," grinned Fred as he answered.

"It had better be," giggled Becky. "The girls have just got into the car and are moving off. Have a great day!"

Fred put down the phone, grabbed his shorts and pulled them on. As he adjusted his dress he heard a car at the gate. He went out on to the naya as Mary's Kia Sorrento pulled up outside. As he approached the gate he could see Mary in the passenger seat. Jessica must be driving; she really was growing up!

As Fred opened the gate he told Prince to sit. Mary hopped out of the car and gave him a hug as she walked through the entrance, fondling Prince's ears as she passed.

"Jessica's so nervous," she whispered. "She wants so much to create a good impression with you. All that talk about giving you a stiffy was just a front. She's almost peeing herself with nerves. Please don't tease her just yet!"

Fred closed the gates.

The driver's door on the Sorrento opened and a vision swung her legs out and down on to the ground. Prince welcomed her.

What a vision! Fred held his breath as Jessica walked towards him. She was no longer a somewhat gawky girl but a fully-grown woman.

"Fred, you remember Jessica, don't you? Hasn't she grown into something special?" said Mary proudly.

Fred automatically held out his hand and felt Jessica's clasp his.

Jessica stood about five feet nine inches, plus her heels. Her luxuriant brown hair, just like her mothers, fell to just above her shoulders. Her face was rounder than Mary's, with big twinkling brown eyes over a sweet but full button nose. Her full lips had only a trace of lipstick.

Fred slowly raised her hand to his lips and dropped a gentle kiss on to the back of her hand. Jessica smiled at him and Fred dissolved into pure love.

Jessica's elegant neck descended onto her wide shoulders. They were perfect, just the right size for her height and adding to her elegance. She was wearing a simple red top, thrust forward by her magnificent breasts and revealing a bare midriff with a belly button pierced with what looked like a diamond stud. Below she was wearing pale blue brushed denim jean shorts from which descended thighs to die for atop of long long legs down to trim ankles above her high heeled white sandals.

Fred quickly kissed her hand again and pulled her towards the naya.

"Welcome Jessica, welcome to my home. I'm sorry if I seemed a bit stunned but it's a while since I last saw you and I had forgotten how quickly children grow up these days. When I last saw you you were a slightly skinny fourteen year old and now you are a fully-grown beautiful young woman. You really are a gorgeous sight for an old man to behold."

Jessica laughed quickly and turned to her mother.

"Oh Mummy, you were right! Fred is lovely and I don't feel so nervous any more. You don't look anything like sixty years old Fred and what a lovely colour you are! Can I kiss you hello?"

Jessica stepped forward and kissed Fred on both cheeks and he took the opportunity to hold her hipbones as she closed with him, her breasts just touching his bare chest. His nipples hardened and Mary noticed.

"Is the coffee ready Fred? I think it would be nice if we all sat on the naya and let Jess settle down."

They all climbed the three steps up on to the naya. Fred indicated that they should sit and carried on into the kitchen. He soon returned with the coffee and then offered brandy. Mary accepted and he poured her a generous measure. Fred then returned to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out an orange Bacardi Breezer. He handed it to Jessica as he returned to the naya.

"Oh gosh, thank you Fred," she said. "How did you know I like these?"

Fred laid a finger against his nose and winked. Jessica laughed.

Fred finally sat in his own armchair. He himself was feeling much less nervous now. He picked up his brandy and as he took his first sip he looked across at his Mary. 'God, she is lovely', he thought as she gazed back at him.

Today Mary was wearing a little white top with string ties and showing plenty of naked belly. Her shorts seemed shorter than ever, although they were standard dark blue denim. As usual, white sandals were on her feet, which she kicked off as Fred looked at her.

Fred felt his cock stir for the first time in a few minutes. He had formerly been far too nervous. As he watched Mary's nipples harden and grow in front of his eyes he almost groaned. Mary was obviously wearing no bra and she had seen his cock twitch in his shorts.

"God this is heaven," she said. "Jess darling, I come to see Fred all strung up with nerves and within five minutes he has made the world seem right and I'm relaxing again. Can you tell what I mean?"

"Er...., I can see what you mean Mummy. Your nipples are hard and er...., I can see something moving in Fred's shorts." Jessica giggled at her bravery.

"Yes, er...., well," Mary blushed a little.

"Mummy, I do believe that you are blushing under that lovely tan. Look, I'm eighteen and grown up now. I'd like to take part in the sort of talk that grown ups get into. OK?"

"Yes, Mary, let the girl grow up," laughed Fred. "OK Jessica, I admit it; I like looking at your mum and it makes my penis grow. Now, finish your coffee and I'll show you how I've arranged your sunbathing area. I'll get you a plastic cup for your drink. You mustn't take glass on to the pool apron in case it gets broken."

As soon as Fred returned with a plastic beaker for her drink he and Jessica went over to the pool. Mary stayed where she was, picking up the brandy bottle and giving Fred a wink as he passed her.

Jessica was delighted with her little private nook.

"Ohhh Fred, this is just perfect," she squealed as she took her sunglasses and book out of her little bag. Then she extracted her Ambre Solaire. "I could do with some help with this on my back," she smiled impishly.

"Yes, well, we'll have to ask your mother about that," replied Fred weakly.

"Oh come on Fred, you'll have to do better than that," Jessica laughed. "You agreed to treat me like an adult so you act like one too. I don't mind if you get a stiffy. It's a compliment to a young woman, you know. Anyway, I shall be in my bikini so you needn't think that I'm trying to seduce you! Well, not yet anyway." She laughed again.

Fred watched mesmerised as Jessica pulled her little top off and quickly dropped her shorts. She was indeed wearing a bikini. It was pink, almost flesh coloured and in silk. The top was two triangular scraps of material, held in place behind the neck and at her back by a string of the same colour. Her large breasts rested snugly but firmly in the triangles with only a hint of nipple disturbing the tremendous curves. The bottom half of the costume had only one triangle with a thin thong disappearing between her legs. Fred imagined that he could see a few brown pubic hairs trying to escape down there. The tie was at her waist.

Fred stared at Jessica; he couldn't help himself. His cock stirred violently and she watched fascinated with the effect she was having on him. Fred collected his thoughts and actions determinedly and openly admired her.

"My God, Jessica, I don't think I've ever seen such a magnificent body on a woman before. Talk about a sight for sore eyes!"

"Thank you kind sir!" giggled Jessica, turning a full circle and then giving Fred a small curtsey. "Now you go and look after Mummy and I'll get myself settled in. Go on, I'll be fine."

Fred returned to the naya to find Mary's armchair empty. On exploring he heard sounds down in the spare bathroom. He found Mary stepping out of her shorts. He grabbed her and kissed her, his big hands grasping her buttocks firmly and pulling her crotch against his hardness.

"Oh Fred," Mary gasped as their lips parted. "I must confess I was getting a little jealous and feeling a little neglected. Jessica is so beautiful, isn't she?"

"She certainly is," growled Fred as he continued to rub his cock against Mary's pussy. "I've just seen her in her bikini. All I can say is, fucking hell!"

Mary laughed at last. "I'm feeling better now, especially with that cock rubbing against me. Wait 'til I've had this pee then I'll get the lunch things out of the fridge. You'll help me won't you?"

"Sure," said Fred as he watched his lover lower her pretty snatch to the toilet seat. "Open your legs wide Mary darling. I want to watch you piss."

Mary did as he bade her, opening her thighs to reveal her trembling crack as it prepared to fountain her pee. As the first squirt shot out of her she grabbed his shorts and pulled them down, grabbing hold of his tool and inserting it between her lips. Fred groaned and pushed, all the time watching Mary's yellow stream.

Mary stood as she finished but kept a hold on Fred's cock. She reached for a piece of toilet paper to dry herself but Fred stopped her.

"No, leave that wet," he said. "I might want it like that later."

They went up the corridor to the kitchen, Mary still holding on to his cock. Fred, carrying both his and Mary's shorts, admired her beautiful brown bum cheeks as they swayed before him. As soon as they entered the kitchen he threw the shorts into a corner and grabbed her, grinding his cock against her damp pussy. Mary flung her arms around his neck and they again kissed wildly, grinding cock and cunt together.

"Sit up there darling," gasped Mary as they drew apart, indicating the work surface that they had fucked on only days before. Fred, belying his years, quickly hopped up, not noticing the cold marble on his arse cheeks at all.

Mary gazed lovingly into Fred's eyes, holding his long hard tool in both of her petite hands. She began to slowly frig his cock up and down as she kissed him again, this time with her saliva escaping from her mouth.

"We might not get the chance of a fuck today darling," she said. "I'm going to give you a big suck now. It doesn't matter if you come. I know you can make me come, even if you only frig me in the pool."

As she made to take him into her mouth Fred grabbed her top and pulled it over her head. Mary's naked tanned body excited him again and he stiffened up some more. As her lips closed over his knob end Fred groaned and grasped her breasts hard, pulling on her nipples in a milking motion. Mary mumbled and temporarily pulled her lips from his knob.

"Ohhh yes please Fred. Play hard with my tits; I love it. Ohhh yes, that's it!"

Mary now opened wide and sucked Fred's cock in deep. His entire tool was now in her mouth with one of her hands cupping and squeezing his balls, the other just managing to grip the base of his shaft. Mary developed a slow sensuous rhythm with her mouth up and down his cock, her throat muscles snapping at his knob as it reached her depths. Fred closed his eyes and played hard with her tits and nips.

Suddenly he felt a slight change in the air around him. He opened his eyes and immediately located the reason.

Standing in the kitchen doorway was Jessica, her eyes riveted on her mother's body as she pleasured her lover. She was holding an empty Breezer bottle and presumably had been looking for a refill. After a few seconds she smiled to herself and then lifted her eyes to look at Fred, waggling the empty at the same time. Fred nodded towards the fridge.

Jessica padded in her bare feet to the fridge and quietly opened the door. She took a new orange Breezer from the door shelf and gently eased the door shut, putting the empty on the worktop alongside. As she left she turned around in the doorway and paused. She looked at Fred and stroked her spare hand down between her legs. He just managed to notice that her bikini bottom was definitely damp before he gasped to Mary.

"I'm coming darling, I'm gonna come. I can't hold it any longer!"

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers