Fred Sanford's Son

Story Info
Lamont rewards Grady for his hospitality.
2.3k words
4.13
8.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerrPibb
HerrPibb
15 Followers

This is an erotic fantasy inspired by watching reruns of the classic NBC sitcom "Sanford and Son" on cable TV. These are solely the thoughts of the author and not necessarily the intentions of the show's scriptwriters or the actors who portrayed these characters.

-------------------------------------------

Grady groped himself, reaching down and grabbing his hardening cock through the front of his pants. He thought about whipping it out right then and beating off a load on his couch, but horny moods took longer to develop now that he was in his 60s. Grady decided to let this horny mood simmer in case he's able to get a dick later, maybe the sweaty cock of a wino lying in a nearby alley.

Grady's thoughts were interrupted by a knock on his front door.

Grady looked through the peephole and was surprised to see Fred Sanford's son standing there. Grady knew Fred wasn't supposed to be back from St. Louis until tomorrow. Why would Fred's son be knocking on his door? And what was the kid's name?

Grady was always embarrassed about not remembering people's names, but especially the name of Fred's son. Fred always called him a "big dummy," but Grady thought the son was pretty smart. And not bad looking. Anyway, the name starts with a L ... Grady remembered that much. It's what comes after the L he had trouble with.

Grady opened the door.

"Hello, uh ... uh ..." Grady said.

"Lamont," Lamont Sanford replied. Usually Lamont would razz Grady about forgetting his name, but right now he was in no position to mess with his dad's friend's mind.

"Yeah, Lamont," Grady acknowledged. "What brings you here? Is Fred OK? I thought he wasn't supposed to come back until tomorrow."

"Yeah, pop's OK," Lamont replied, "and he is returning tomorrow. That's why I'm here. I locked myself out of the house, and I wondered if you could put me up for one night, until pop gets back to unlock the door with his key."

Lamont held up the white paper bag he was carrying. "I brought some ribs and baked beans in return for letting me stay."

"Why, sure you can spend the night, Lamont," Grady said, "and you didn't have to bring ribs, though they're certainly appreciated."

Grady turned to go back into his living room, and Lamont followed. But Lamont noticed the sizable tent in the front of Grady's pants.

Lamont had frequently been embarrassed by having his own trouser snake expand while he was talking to his friend Rollo, but he'd never considered that his father's friends could still get an erection at their age.

After dinner, Grady and Lamont returned to the living room and Grady turned on the TV.

"Hey, Grady," Lamont began, "since I'm locked out of the house I don't have pajamas."

"Don't worry about that, Lamont," Grady assured his guest.

"Yeah, well, about this time each evening I usually get out of my street clothes and into my pajamas, but I didn't think you'd appreciate my naked black ass parading around your living room," Lamont said.

"It's just us guys here," Grady responded. "And truth be known, I don't wear anything in bed. So I'll go ahead and get out of this suit now, if it'll make you feel more comfortable about following your own routine for the evening."

Grady went into his bedroom to take off his suit and hang up the vest and pants, while Lamont remained in the living room to undress, folding his shirt and pants and placing them on an end table.

Lamont had gone commando that day, so he hoped Grady literally meant he didn't wear anything to bed.

Lamont sat bare-assed on the couch, his legs spread apart. His long, thick black cock could easily be mistaken for a third leg.

Grady opened the bedroom door to come back in the living room. Lamont glanced at the figure in the doorway to verify that Grady was stark naked, but he quickly looked away, thinking it would be inappropriate to stare at a nude friend of his father.

Grady also thought it wouldn't be appropriate to gawk at his friend's son's naked body. But before he could avert his eyes, Grady got a good look at Lamont's monster cock, and it caused him to unconciously gasp.

Goddam, Grady thought, I thought I'd seen some big ones in the segregated barracks as an enlisted man during World War II. But Lamont's cock sure looked longer and thicker than any dicks of other black men he'd seen in the Army.

Grady shuffled over to a chair, sat down and stared at the TV.

Lamont tried to keep his eyes on the TV screen, but soon curiosity got the better of him and he glanced over at Grady. Dad's friend has a respectable-size cock compared to other black men, Lamont thought.

Then Lamont saw something that caused him to forget all decorum and blurt out: "Grady, what's that doing on your cock?"

Grady glanced down and was embarrassed to realize he hadn't taken off the condom he'd put on earlier to capture his cock's secretions.

Grady thought about making a joke about being ready if an opportunity with a hot babe presented itself. But he decided to just be straight with Lamont.

"I've got a fetish for the taste of cum and pre-cum," Grady explained. "I'm not limber enough to suck my own dick any more, and even if I could, I no longer produce that much of my own semen. And at my age it's hard to get a young man to let me suck him, so I wear this condom to capture any pre-cum that drips out of my cock. Then at the end of the day I slurp it up at bedtime."

Lamont sat silently for a few minutes, unsure of how to react to what he had just heard.

Then he had a thought - if the old man had such a strong desire to taste cum, maybe he and Grady could work out a mutually beneficial arrangement.

"So, Grady," Lamont began, "you really enjoy a mouthful of cum?"

"Well, yeah, Lamont," Grady cautiously replied. "There's just something about sucking on a man's hard dick, anticipating the moment of eruption..."

"Well, Grady, I've not shot a load in a couple of days. Would you like me to blast my pent-up load of cum into your mouth?" Lamont asked.

"Why, sure, Lamont," Grady hesitantly answered. "That's preferable to going out on the street and sucking the stinking dick of the first wino I could convince to drop his pants. But what if Fred finds out?"

Lamont had stood up off the couch and walked over to Grady's chair. He stood in front of the chair, his raging hard-on pointed menacingly at the man twice his age.

"Pop isn't going to find out," Lamont told Grady. "We're going to keep this to ourselves."

Grady reached up and grasped the middle of the younger man's shaft, which proved too thick for his fingers to encircle.

Grady leaned forward, opened his mouth and attempted to swallow Lamont's cock. Getting his mouth around the head was easy, but it took a moment for him to apply enough saliva to take in some of the shaft.

Lamont pulled his dick out of Grady's mouth.

"You like sweaty balls, old man?" he asked. Grady eagerly nodded yes.

"Well, these should have built up a lot of sweat in my pants during the walk from my place to your house," Lamont continued, lifting his cock to give Grady unobstructed access to his low-hangers.

Grady stuck out his tongue and began lapping at Lamont's black walnuts. After awhile Lamont released the hold on his hard dick, allowing it to plop down on Grady's nose.

"You able to kneel before a hot cock?" Lamont gruffly asked. "Certainly," Grady started to say, but before he'd finished uttering the word, Lamont turned and walked back over to the couch to sit down, his bare legs spread wide.

"Then get over here on the floor and worship my monster cock," Lamont ordered.

Grady knelt between Lamont's legs and resumed sucking on the younger man's cock. Alternating between vigorously sucking Lamont's large erection and licking his low-hanging balls, Grady sensed that his overnight guest was close to rewarding him with a mouthful of Sanford sperm.

"Man, Grady, you're doing better at this than any of the fast girls in this neighborhood," Lamont complimented his father's pal.

"Oh ... oh," Lamont began exclaiming. "You're about to get your wish, old man. I'm about to fill your mouth with the biggest load of cum it's taken since the last time you sucked your own dick 20 years ago."

"AAAAAAH!" Lamont shouted as his jism began flooding Grady's mouth. Grady swallowed quickly to try to keep up with the flow, though he wasn't fast enough to prevent some of it from trickling out of each corner of his mouth.

Grady and Lamont were so focused on Lamont's orgasm they didn't sense the Peeping Tom who'd watched the entire event through one of the side windows.

A loud, persistent knock began emanating from the back door before Grady had even finished licking the traces of Lamont's cum from the corners of his mouth.

Without thinking about his nakedness, Grady jumped up off the floor, hurried into the kitchen and flung open the back door.

A short black man of Fred and Grady's generation stood there, wearing business attire from the waist up and absolutely nothing from the waist down. It was Woodrow, Fred's brother-in-law and Lamont's uncle.

"Grady!" Woodrow exclaimed as he walked through the back door without waiting for an invitation, his erect dick entering the kitchen a second before the rest of him.

"I've stopped by to say 'Hi' to my favorite nephew," Woodrow explained.

Lamont, who hadn't bothered to even put on his pants, stood naked in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen, his dick not noticeably softer following its ejaculation.

Rollo was right, Lamont thought. While his Aunt Esther was in one of her numerous Bible studies, Woodrow was one of the size queens who trolled the streets of Watts looking for extra large cocks.

"And since when did I become your favorite nephew, Uncle Woody?" Lamont asked.

"Now, Lamont." Woodrow walked over to his nephew, reached down and began massaging Lamont's balls with one hand. "You know I've always enjoyed visiting you and Fred."

"Yeah, well from what Rollo tells me, it's more likely you've taken every other monster black cock in Watts and want to find out if your ass can accommodate mine," Lamont said.

"Well," Woodrow slowly began, "if you're still up for a fuck after unloading in Grady's mouth..."

"Yeah, I'm still up for a fuck. Get in the living room," Lamont harshly ordered, "kneel on the floor and brace your arms on the coffee table."

Lamont turned his attention to Grady. "And you get me a stick of margarine out of the refrigerator. This size queen may think he can take any endowment found in the human race, but he's about to learn there's still a dick that'll stretch his hole."

Grady and Lamont returned to the living room and found Woodrow kneeling at the coffee table, his round black ass pointing out and upward, awaiting Lamont's huge member.

Lamont knelt behind his uncle, positioned the head of his erect cock at the older man's hole, and began pushing his hard shaft into his relative's butt.

Even after using an entire stick of margarine to lubricate Woodrow's hole, Lamont still enjoyed a good amount of friction. How can Uncle Woody endure this, Lamont thought.

Not well, he soon learned.

"Take it out, Lamont. You're too big!" Woodrow pleaded.

Lamont maintained regular thrusts. "Nope, Uncle Woody. You want to brag about having taken the biggest, and after this, you can."

Woodrow was secretly glad Lamont wouldn't let him wimp out, despite the soreness in his hole. After a little while, Woodrow's ass became accustomed to the circumference of Lamont's cock, and the older man began to concentrate on the thrill of being fucked by his nephew.

Lamont continued thrusting his cock in and out of Woodrow's ass, maintaining a regular rhythm. Woodrow began to enjoy the sensation, with drops of pre-cum emerging from his piss slit.

Grady, who had been sitting in a chair watching the spectacle while beating off, noticed what was happening. Grady ran over to Woodrow, reached down and ran his hand along the head of Woody's cock, then lifted his palm to his mouth to lick off the accumulated pre-cum.

The pace of Lamont's thrusts increased a bit. He was about to release his second load of the day.

"AAAAAAH!" Lamont exclaimed for the second time as he ejaculated into his uncle. Woodrow could tell from the flood inside his guts that Lamont's balls still held a fair amount of Sanford sperm.

A stream of cum followed when Lamont pulled his dick out of Woodrow's ass. Lamont reached down, wiped it off with his finger, and held his hand up to Grady's face.

In spite of the humiliating scenario, Grady stuck out his tongue and licked the cum off Lamont's finger.

Lamont and Woodrow leaned back on the carpet while Grady beat his meat. It wasn't long before Grady began to exclaim "oh ... oh ... oh" as he held his free palm under the head of his cock to catch the slight amount of jism produced by his orgasm.

Grady lifted his palm to his mouth to lick up his own cum.

Lamont placed his hand on Grady's shoulder. "Well, Grady, I'll tell you what - between me and Rollo, I don't think you'll have to troll the alleys to satisfy your cum cravings any more."

HerrPibb
HerrPibb
15 Followers