Freddie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers

Then he gave a loud cry and pushed himself into with such force that I almost passed out with the pain. He yelled out his pleasure with a long loud roar and I knew from the pulsations his lovely, fat cock was making inside me that he had cum inside me and was filling me with his seed. He just kept saying, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" and collapsed on top me, forcing me flat on my belly and into my own sticky mess. I felt his cum seeping out of my ass. I liked that feeling.

I was flattened by him as he bathed in the afterglow of his fucking. I could feel his heart beat going thump, thump, thump. He started kissing my neck and breathing into my ear. His cock was slowly softening in my ass but I still felt full. He had taken my anal virginity and for the first time in my life I felt truly loved. He licked my face and then he spoke softly.

"That is the best fuck I have ever had. You are a beautiful girly boy. Thank you. Thank you."

He kissed me with passion and I felt so proud and so happy. I wanted to thank him but he kept kissing me and licking my lips. Finally, he slipped out of me and rolled me over on to my back so he could lie on top of me face to face. He touched my face gently and petted me. He told me I was beautiful, a great fuck, that he owned my ass now, that I belonged to him, that he was my daddy. He asked me if I agreed with him and I told him I did. He wrapped his arms around me and we sealed our afternoon of love-making with a long and passionate kissing session.

When he had finished with me, he sent me to the bathroom to shower. His sticky white cum ran down my legs as I showered and yes I did give in to the temptation to take some on my fingertips and taste it.

Afterwards, he bade me farewell and told me he would call me soon. I traveled home feeling exhausted. Once home I went upstairs and lay down on my bed and with my mind full of thoughts of what we had done together. With my hand on my semi-hard little cock, I slipped into a pleasant sleep.

exaucer
exaucer
359 Followers
12