Frederica's Pet Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Josie, this feels soooooo good."

"Brace yourself." She pulled my cheeks even farther apart and pushed her tongue inside me. She literally took my breath away. I was gasping for breath as my pussy was screaming for attention. As I started to move my hand down there to satisfy my need she gripped my wrist and pushed my hand away. Her hand replaced mine as she starting stroking my mound as she was eating out my ass. It felt so dirty ... so erotic ... so right.

She pulled away. "Tell me my pet, are you enjoying this wickedness? Do you want more?"

"Yes ... fuck yes."

"Do you know what kind of woman wants to engage in depraved sex acts with virtual strangers?"

My body was so ready for her touch. I would have said or done anything at that point for her. I knew the answer and I knew why she wanted me to say it. "That kind of woman is a whore or a slut."

"Are you a whore or a slut my pet?"

Of course I was. As I used my hand to press her head back between my cheeks I hissed, "Yessss. I'm a slut."

She started tongue fucking my ass and fingering my clit, pushing me to my release. Having already edged me to the point of extreme frustration the orgasm that had been bubbling up within me exploded on the surface. I howled as if I were a wolf baying at the moon. There were sounds I'd never heard coming from my mouth. Perhaps I was the one now that was demonically possessed. In any event my she-devil hooked me forever on anal play. A number of men had wanted to fuck my ass, but none had wanted to make love to it. She showed me a new world that I've never left.

Chapter Two

The weeks and months that followed brought Josie and me together physically and spiritually. We settled into a sort of D/s relationship, with me accepting my role as a way to please Josie. When I graduated from college we drifted apart, but my desire for a D/s relationship with a woman was a driving force in my adult life.

I moved to Atlanta to take a job at a software company as a sales representative. I was in my mid-20's, working for a small group that rolled up to the Director of Marketing, Svetlana Petrov. I struggled to meet my sales quota, always in fear as the low person on the totem pole that I would be summoned into Ms. Petrov's office, to be scolded about my productivity or worse, terminated.

My contact with Ms. Petrov was quite limited. I usually interacted with my manager, who reported to her. I had seen her a number of times at departmental meetings. She was cool and businesslike. Not unlike Josie in appearance, a tall leggy platinum blonde with the most amazing cobalt blue eyes. I had nothing but a healthy respect for her and generally kept my distance.

My relationships with women in Atlanta were, shall we say, awkward. I still relived my experiences with Josie but always felt that I sublimated my desire to dominate because I was so in love with her. I sought out the popular lesbian watering holes and private BDSM clubs, finding women that accommodated my evolving tastes. I craved control and started looking for submissive bedmates and using the same techniques on them that Josie had used on me. My lovers were confused, as I sent out mixed messages on what I wanted in a relationship. As I began to take a more dominant role, that seemed to feel right. My latest girlfriend was transferred to her company's Memphis office, but not before I finally worked out what I wanted to be. I knew then I wanted to be Josie - - I wanted to be the domme.

It was winter time and that meant the annual company holiday party. Last year when I went for the first time I discovered that you couldn't be overdressed for this affair. Men in tuxedos and women in glamorous dresses and gowns. An elegant affair that devolved into an alcohol fueled bacchanal. Since I wasn't dating anyone I went stag to that year's.

I'm not overly social and cocktail parties typically bore me to tears. I decided to wear a low cut black chiffon strapless dress. The ample cleavage from my 34DDD's would undoubtedly attract the wrong kind of attention. I wanted the wrong kind of attention.

Most men knew of my sexual proclivities and merely treated me as eye candy. The ones that didn't took turns trying to get my attention. Most were superficial and transparent. Some were clearly marked as married. Mere distractions. All resisted or avoided.

Then my eyes fastened on to Svetlana Petrov, who floated into the room with a turquoise sequined gown slit up to the top of her leg. The color of her gown made her piercing cobalt blue eyes a focal point. She had recently divorced her husband, garnering a seven figure settlement and an estate just north of the local country club. Every eye in the room turned her way. Her commanding sexuality sucked all of the oxygen out of the room.

Although I respected her business savvy I had grown to despise her as a person. She flaunted her good looks to no good end. There were many whispers about the marriages she had broken up and the jilted lovers left in her wake. I looked away, feigning casual indifference. But fate would bring us together.

We were both at the bar freshening up our drinks when a waiter came by and tangled his foot in the bottom of my dress. He stumbled and caught his tray, but missed one glass of red wine that fell over and splashed Svetlana's stunning gown. I was a bit off balance as well and the waiter's momentum pulled me over, causing me to roll my right ankle and fall into Svetlana's waiting arms and her wine soaked gown. Fortunately I didn't sprain my ankle, but the tumble did cause a sharp pain to radiate up my leg. The waiter ran off to the kitchen to fetch a towel.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as she held me. I was staring up at those seductive eyes.

"It's not your fault. Are you OK?"

"I think so. I rolled my ankle but it doesn't feel like it's sprained."

"Well, let's find a place to sit and I'll take a quick look. Then I'll see if I can blot the wine off my dress."

We walked over toward the ladies' room and sat down across from one another in the anteroom.

"Give me your right foot."

I lifted up my foot and put it in her lap. She started to gently squeeze up and down my ankle, probing for tenderness. I grimaced when she squeezed the muscle I strained.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it's just a bit tender. I think I'll be OK."

"Well, let me make sure." She started at my ankle and started to work her way up my calf, pushing my dress up. All the while she was looking at me straight in the eye instead of at my leg. I was getting the distinct feeling this attention had crossed the line from medical to sexual. I was already a bit tipsy from the party and she was insanely attractive. Her erotic massage awakened my lustful urges.

"That feels good," I told her. My uninformed dislike for her was fading. I opened my legs a bit so that Svetlana could see the tops of my thigh high stockings. She took the bait. She continued with her hand higher, fingering the lace on the tops of my stockings.

A woman walked by, reminding us we were in a public area. "Well, let me try to clean up. I may need to go to my house to change." I waited in the anteroom while she went into the ladies' room. She returned a few minutes later. The dress was a bit drier but the dark red spot was painfully obvious.

"I've got to run home to change. Did you want to keep me company? I'm only about ten minutes from here." It was an innocent question and request, but we both knew it was not so innocent in this context.

"Sure. I'd like to get to know you better." And in so many ways.

She waved off the waiter with a dry towel, accepted his profuse apologies, and led me outside to her car. I was surprised to see she was driving a Bentley. She must have detected the surprise on my face.

"It was part of my divorce settlement."

"I see. A not too shabby consolation prize."

As we entered the car she decided to bare all. "Well, it was more like an admission of guilt. He was fucking his secretary." She started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"I'm sorry ..."

"Don't be. He didn't know it but I was fucking his secretary as well."

I was sure I had a startled expression on my face gauging from her next comment.

"Don't be surprised. One of the reasons I wanted to break it off with him is because I've discovered I am more partial to women than men."

I had a strong feeling I was about to have an affair with my boss ... or something. Then the other shoe dropped.

"Frederica, I know you're a lesbian. You've made it quite clear in the office." She glanced at me for a moment before returning her gaze to the road.

"And there's been some talk about the type of relationship you have with women ..." She wasn't beating around the bush.

"And what kind of relationship are you referring to?" Now I wanted her to spell it out.

"You like to be in control."

I decided to be candid with her as well. "I do. In fact I demand it."

Staring straight ahead at the road she confessed, "I find that to be arousing."

I wanted to be clear on where this was headed. "We're not going back to the party, are we?"

"No, not if you don't want to."

Chapter Three

We arrived at her house in a wealthy area of Atlanta, just north of the local country club. The three story house clad with a brick façade was a magnificent structure. Next to it was an equally impressive four car garage. She hit the remote and one of the wood paneled garage doors rolled open. She drove (or docked?) the Bentley in the garage. We accessed an interior door that led straight into a mudroom for coats and then into a large kitchen.

"Welcome to my humble abode."

I laughed. "Your sense of humor is charming. My apartment could fit into your garage."

"Well, it does help that my ex was an investment banker."

I decided to take a more serious tact. "So you're attracted to women."

She looked at me with those eyes. "I'm attracted to you."

I melted. "I've been working for you for over two years. Why tell me now?"

"Because you do work for me. I've tried to keep all of my employees at arm's length. But serendipity threw us together. I thought it was now or never."

"I'm glad you said something. I've always thought you were a bit distant but now I understand. And by the way, I find you insanely attractive."

She blushed. "Why thank you. Now what are you going to do about it?"

"I think I'm going to make mad passionate love to you."

Her eyes said, "Please do."

"Take me to your master bathroom."

We climbed up the stairs to the second floor and entered the master suite. There was a king size bed in a well-appointed room. On the other side of the bedroom was the entrance to the master bath.

I needed to know where this rendezvous might go. "You mentioned before that you were aware of my lifestyle. Have you ever ventured outside vanilla sex?"

"No, but I want to."

"Tell me why."

"Because I spend the whole day ordering people about. It's a lot of stress. When I get home I don't want to make any decisions. I got excited when I was told that you take control in a relationship."

"Do you want to see my world?"

She nodded, and then looked at her feet.

I stood in front of her, lifted up her chin with my finger, and kissed her softly on her lips.

"You've always been a good girl, haven't you?"

She nodded.

"Say it." I used a slightly firmer tone of voice.

"I've always been a good girl."

"And now you want to be a very bad girl."

"I want to be a very bad girl."

"Take off all of your clothes."

She turned her back to me so I could unzip her expensive, and now ruined, wine-soaked dress. She threw it on the bathroom floor as if it were a towel. She was very well-endowed with a perfectly proportioned body clad in a pleasing alabaster skin. There was a small tattoo of multi-colored butterfly in the small of her back. Like Josie, her legs were a mile long. She was gorgeous.

"Frederica. What would you like me to call you?"

"Why don't you choose between Mistress or Ma'am?"

"I choose Mistress."

"Very well. I'm going to call you my pet. Now my pet, take off my clothes."

Svetlana carefully (and lovingly) removed all of my clothes. Her touch lingered as she removed my bra as I allowed her fingertips to graze my breasts.

"Now my pet, I'm going to kiss you and touch you. Try not to cum." I put one arm behind her to draw her lips to mine and rested the other hand on her sex. As my fingers probed deeper our kiss became more passionate. I wanted to see if I could push her over the edge.

"Oh my, Mistress, I don't think I can stop this."

I went faster with my hand, my fingers feeling the walls of her slick pussy spasm around them, as her knees weakened and she sagged ever closer to the ground.

"Oh no ... I can't ... " she groaned as her body was wracked with an orgasm. She fell to her knees with her head down, gasping for fresh air as she struggled to compose herself.

"You were a bad girl."

With her head still down, she nodded.

How submissive was she? What were her deepest, darkest desires? "How should we punish a bad girl?"

Under her breath she muttered, "A bad girl should be spanked by her Mistress."

"That's right, a bad girl should be spanked on her bare bottom." I found a straight back chair in the bedroom and sat on it. I pointed to my lap. "Get a hairbrush for me and then bend over my knee."

The tall blonde went into her bathroom to retrieve a hairbrush. She handed it to me and then bent over my knee. She was making soft whimpering sounds as she stared down at the floor.

"I'll start with my hand." I gave her one firm slap on her right ass cheek, leaving my palm on it and rubbing her bottom with my hand. Her skin was so soft I wanted to stop right then and there and bury my face between the cheeks of her ass. But that wouldn't be sporting as Svetlana was looking forward to this spanking. I gave her half a dozen more strokes, progressively harder, and more time in between each stroke. After the last stroke she was quietly sobbing. Her bottom was warm and a bright red.

"Let's see how much my pet likes this." I took a finger and ran it in her cleft, with the moisture from her coating my hand.

"My, my, it looks like my little pet enjoys a spanking more than she lets on." I returned my hand to her sopping cunt and massaged her clit with my thumb. Her body started to tremble. "Shall we try the hairbrush?"

There was no reply, just whimpers.

"I'll take that as a yes." I hit her half speed so she could feel the sting of the hard plastic against her bottom.

"Yeowwww!" the submissive blonde cried as the brush connected with her tender bottom.

"That's only half speed sweetheart."

"No ... no ... please."

I hit her again at full speed. She slumped on my lap, her body now heaving.

"Oh my Godddd," she cried. I waited for a minute for the pain to subside and then turned the brush over and traced the bristles across the red expanse of skin.

"Oh shit ... oh shit ..." Svetlana shouted. I'm sure the bristles of the brush across her inflamed skin would shoot sparks within her body. I made one more pass with the brush bristles, causing the blonde to gyrate wildly, and then threw the brush to the side.

"Now we're going to find out if you are a good girl or a bad girl. If you're dry down there you're a good girl and I should leave. If you're wet down there then I'm going to treat you like the bad girl that you are." I nestled my hand between her well-toned legs, finding the expected wellspring of desire. I held it in front of her. A drop of her juices hung perilously under my finger, as if a spider descending its silken thread.

"Tell me what kind of girl you are."

"I'm a very bad girl."

"And what would your mother call a very bad girl?"

There was a short pause. "A whore .. a tramp ... a floozy ..."

"A slut?"

"Yes, a slut."

"What are you?"

"Me. I'm ... I'm ... I'm a slut."

"That's right, you are a slut. And I want to find out every depraved desire that your slutty mind can conjure and I'm going to make them all come true."

12