Fred's Big Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Frogsoup
Frogsoup
35 Followers

"Take it, bitch," I tell her, thrusting harder.

"Oh, God yes, give it to me--"

I give, and she takes all of me.

"You love it don't you little slut?" I ask, and I feel her pussy grip me.

"Oh, I love it, don't you stop Fred, take it, make me your whore, come in me--" and she pops, pulling me into her harder than ever as her legs shake and cries of pleasure and pain escape her lips. I feel her wetness through the condom; she's not playacting, this really got her off.

I pull from her abruptly.

Emma lies flat on her back on the table, looking up at me. "Aw, you didn't." She sounds disappointed.

"I'm not done fucking you on this table. You want to be mine, Emma, I'll make you mine. Swallow it all."

I watch her blue eyes cloud with desire. She rolls onto her belly and puts her chin on the rail.

"Yes, Daddy," she says, all soft and demure, and she pulls the condom from me with her teeth.

I hold her head and move myself in and out of Emma's mouth. She trusts me a lot to let me do this and I'm careful not to gag her. She shifts and I see her right hand has disappeared beneath her--she's jilling off while I take her mouth, and her tongue is going crazy on me. I pick up speed, and I can see that she is too, by the play of the muscle in her upper arm and the rotation of her hips. I hope I can wait for her.

But I don't have to wait, she's over the edge now, trying to cry out with me in her mouth, and maybe it's the vibration of her voice or just sympathy, I feel myself spasm all over and my cock coils and springs and I groan and jet into her throat and now her moans have swallows between them, I can't stop coming because she has not stopped making me feel incredible yet--

"Shit." Emma leaps up from the table, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand and licking. "Jerry's back--" I look down at the table, expecting to see wetness, but it is clean. She sees me look. "I kept it in my hand," she tells me, and I see her palm is shiny with her juice. I lick her palm and kiss her tenderly before pulling my pants up.

I limp back to the bar, shaken by the power of the climax that is still spasming drops of come onto the front of my boxers, and the door opens as Emma sits next to me. We're silent for a moment, then Emma speaks.

"Am I too weird for you, Fred?"

"You're just weird enough for me. Although you do take me by surprise."

"What surprises you?"

"Well, I didn't know you had a pool-table rape fantasy." Emma hides her face. "If I'd known I would have been more aggressive, but I'm glad I got to be your rapist."

"No one else would have gotten close to raping me. Just my Fred. I usually like soft," Emma continues, "but with you I feel like I can stretch and you won't mind." She pauses. "And you were plenty aggressive enough. I'm gonna be sore all over tomorrow." She stretches her jaw open and sticks her tongue out. "Everywhere." And her high, tinkling giggle sounds like wind chimes at six p.m. on the last day of school.

"I don't mind at all... little bitch," I tell her smiling, and she looks at me a long moment.

"You call me that outside of sex again, and I'll feed you your own stones." I laugh and hold her, and she kisses my neck and ear.

"My sweet Emma, you are anything but a whore."

"Wrong," she says, blushing. "I am your whore." And we kiss, and we taste each other and ourselves, and I hold my weird little bowler chick and I am lucky, so lucky, thank you Carol...

Jerry comes in the door in a rush and goes straight to the bar, pouring himself a Scotch.

"Is everything okay?" Emma asks, concerned.

"Yeah, she's doin' a bit better," he says, and he sounds more upbeat. "She just wanted company,Christmas and all..she says she might come down later." He peers at her. "Emma, you got blue chalk all over you. Oh, you fuckin' kids--what did you do on my pool table?"

Frogsoup
Frogsoup
35 Followers