Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers

Then there are Gibson's legendary meeting skills. "I've yet to see him leave a meeting without getting what he wants. I don't know if it's brains, skill, charm, whatever. But it always works out the way he wants it."

Just how that charm works away from the office is another mystery. Various unconfirmed rumors have linked him romantically with his discovery Holt, or women in his inner circle at B & H, but…

***************

"Are you reading that again?" Robin looked up from beside him. "Just checking the reviews," said Andrew. He pulled down the bedspread, uncovering her naked body. His right hand caressed her luscious dark breasts and stole down her belly. She sighed with pleasure as it paused at her moist, open cunt.

To his left, Gina stirred. "Mmm, has the meeting begun already," she said sleepily. Rising to her knees, she began to nibble on his ear and neck. Andrew wrapped his left arm around her and pulled her closer. "Not quite yet. I think our author is still in the shower."

As if on cue, Lara entered from the bathroom, still drying herself as she approached the bed. "Hey, no decisions without my input," she said, flinging the towel aside and climbing onto the bed between Andrew's legs. She gave his erect cock a few luxuriant licks, then allowed it to nestle between her tits. "Does the president have any motions he'd like to present?" she said, looking up at him with a piquant smile.

"A few," gasped Andrew, "but I think I'll let the rest of the board make their presentations first." He feel back on the bed, savoring the feel and taste of the delectable bodies as they pressed against him: Gina's sweet breasts on his tongue, Robin's hands and lips as she caressed his torso, Lara's silky thighs and pussy as she rode him.

It was a very productive morning meeting.

The End

DanielOrme
DanielOrme
170 Followers
12