Free At Last Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laugh at her, and our little game of finding puns we used to play. If we said a pun and didn't declare it we got an arm punch. "Don't thank me, it was my pleasure, and I love you. I'll be here whenever you want."

"Okay, that's great. And I know the difference... Well, enough now to ask for a fuck or to make love, both of which I loved and will be requesting frequently." She held her nose. "But, we're really going to have to do something about this mess, or our bedroom is going to smell like a stable." She giggles, and snuggles up to me. "Give me two minutes, then we'll go shower up. I'm a sticky mess."

"I can't help worrying about you, and want to see you happy." Stroking her hair I gently kiss her. "You need to take it easy, I've never seen anyone do what you've done. So, how about ten minutes, my sex-starved girl?" Mom shut her eyes, and I lay there thinking instead of this being a dream come true it just might be a dream. Well over four hours, closer to five, of intense sex, and my lover now lay on my shoulder, sleeping soundly.

It's just my nature, I always worry, half the stress of school was my doing, this was no different. Mom had a couple drinks with dinner, two glasses of wine at the gallery, and I think one here, a lot for someone who very rarely drinks. Surely it was enough to lower her inhabitation to our situation, sober she might chalk it up to a major mistake, like all my dates with men. On the other hand, she was stone cold sober this afternoon, enjoying me and letting me enjoy her.

Thinking it over, there was no doubt she liked our time at the pool, one I instigated and one she did all on her own, neither time helping me with the sunscreen. She didn't complain it took me near five minutes to rub the oil on her boobies, even looked disappointed I stopped. Plus all those other little hints, saying, 'our' bedroom, also she said, 'requesting frequently,' not again. She meant a lot more than once or twice in the future.

Growing up we weren't mother/daughter close, but we were good friends close. She was always very affectionate, giving me plenty of hugs and kisses. Slept together every night until I was nine, then off and on until I was fifteen, but the grandparents didn't approve. We even used to shower together, up until I was thirteen, she might've still been willing, but I got way too worked up.

None of this mattered, because one thing was certain, no matter how much flirting we had done my final advances were a complete shock to her. And she was so susceptible to guilt, grandpa Jim used it all the time, and it was his best weapon against mom. No, she was going to feel guilty.

Almost started crying, convinced she wasn't even going to want to see me again. I couldn't bear the thought of not having sex with this beautiful woman again. And I didn't want it to be an occasional thing, filling in between dates, I wanted it daily and nightly.

Rubbing her back I breathed in deeply, enjoying the smell of her hair and scent of her sex. She was wrong and I was right, my girl was a tiger in bed. Shut my eyes, thinking it was a good plan, trust in the plan, this was not the last time. Janice was my girl.

* * *

to be continued

Wizard

12