Free at Last Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers

"I didn't think you knew it." Clark laughed with him.

"I was a big Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan a few years back. I know all the quotes. Can't surprise me." Nikolai smiled.

"What episode was that from, then?" Clark laughed.

"Lie to me, season two, episode seven." Nikolai didn't hesitate.

"Wow you really had no life." Clark looked at him.

"Nope." Nikolai shrugged.

"But yes, it does." Clark said. Nikolai looked at him, confused.

"What?"

"get easier. It does." Clark promised.

"How do you know?" Nikolai turned back to the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"because I do. You fall in love. Spend the rest of your life with that person. Go to work, come home, eat dinner, make love, sleep, and do it all over again." Clark said.

"That doesn't sound like its easier. That just sounds... Rutty." He pouted.

"Rutty, huh? Well its not. It's wonderful. Knowing that every day you have one person to come home to who will never, ever, stop loving you." Clark kissed his forehead.

"I want you to be that one person." Nikolai surprised himself by saying it.

"We'll work on it."Clark promise, and continued stroking his hair. A moment of silence passed and Nikolai spoke again.

"You know," He started. "Lunch is kind of like dinner. And you got home from work. So next..." Nikolai looked up at Clark.

"I know what comes next." Clark laughed and rolled on top of Nikolai. He straddled his hips and began kissing his neck lovingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We were supposed to go out for dinner." Clark laughed.

"I had dinner." Nikolai licked his fingers, as if he had just eaten a meal. Clark hugged him close and nuzzled his neck.

"I cant believe you swallowed. I've never had anyone done that for me before." Clark smiled.

"You're yummy." Nikolai nibbled his lips.

"You don't taste to bad yourself." Clark kissed Nikolai. Nikolai looked at the clock and stopped pulled away enough to speak.

"Holy crap when did tomorrow happen?" Nikolai laughed. Clark looked over and saw that it was eight a.m.

"Sometime between the blow job and the massage." Clark said, looking at the clock. Nikolai pushed him and crawled out of bed.

"It's weird, I'm not tired at all." Nikolai stretched.

"Me either, so come back to bed and we can have a round..." Clark counted on his fingers. "Four." He winked. Nikolai laughed.

"You're insatiable."

"I'm sure you could sat-" Clark was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who could that be this early?" Clark stood up pulling on some pants. Nikolai brushed his hair as Clark went to see who it was. Whoever it was knocked again, only harder this time. Nikolai heard Clark open the door.

"Can I help you?"

"I'm looking for Nikolai."

Nikolai's blood froze at the sound of the relaxed voice.

Justin.

Gweall
Gweall
899 Followers