Free Birds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, are you two students?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," Kira said, "we go to Pacific Western Christian University, in Fresno. We're going home to spend Christmas break with my family. I'm Kira Sterling, and this's Rachel Jones"

"Yeah, my ex's younger sister goes there. Nice place, good kids. But, let me see your license and registration, just to make sure, okay? Oh, and you don't have to call me ma'am, 'Rhiain' will do." The ID plate on her breast said, 'Trooper R. Bowen.'

"Yes ma'am, um, Rhiain," Kira said, handing her the car rental papers and her driver's license. Their hands momentarily touched in the transfer, and the trooper's seemed to linger against Kira's. Rhiain perused Kira's license, and said, "Not many people take a good driver's license photo. Yours looks great." She handed the papers back, and said quietly, "You'll want to be careful about showing affection too openly though, there's some real conservative nuts on the road around here."

We both looked at her blankly, not sure what she meant, and she continued, "This area can be real unfriendly to, well, 'women traveling together', unfortunately. There was a shooting at a car with a female couple in it a few weeks ago, fortunately no one was hurt, but you want to be careful. And girls as pretty as you both, I'd hate to see any problems like that. Even I'm afraid to openly show too much affection to my girlfriend, and I'm armed with a 9 MM. Y'all take care, drive carefully, and have a great vacation!" She started walking back to her car. About a quarter of the way there, she turned and came back to Kira's side of the car.

"Say, y'all wouldn't be heading down to San Diego during your vacation, would you?" Rhiain asked. "If you do, there's a real nice inn down in Mission Bay where you can meet people of a like mind, the Sonesta Inn, right on the Bay itself. You'd be surprised how many girls your age show up there. I'll be down there myself for a couple of weeks in another couple of days. Maybe I'll see you there?" Her voice kind of rose an octave or two at the end, as though she were asking a question, without really asking a question.

"Yeah, maybe so. Sonesta Inn, huh?" Kira said. "Thanks."

"No problem. See ya," Rhiain said as she wheeled and returned to her patrol car.

Kira and I got ready to get going again, and Kira started the car and prepared to pull out back onto the blacktop.

"That's really scary," I said. "People shooting at other people, just because of how they live, and who they love!"

"That's not a new thing, Rachel," Kira said. "Oh, it's new to you, because you've never been with other girls, but there's still a lot of prejudice out there. Most people are 'live and let live,' but there's still a lunatic fringe. Even here in California. ESPECIALLY here in California."

"Hey, do you think she was coming on to us, too?" I said. "Like Marina?"

"Yeah, I sure do," Kira said. "She was rubbing her fingers against mine, and maybe part of that shooting story was to get us talking to her a little more. She was eyeing you pretty good," Kira said.

"Yeah, but she was feeling YOU up," I said, laughing.

"And I'm pretty sure that was an invitation to San Diego, don't you?" Kira said.

"What do you think?" I said, obliquely.

"About Rhiain, you mean?" Kira asked.

"Uh huh," I said.

"I think she was pretty hot, to tell the truth," Kira said. "Did you think so?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "I think I'm wet again, see?" I said, spreading my legs for Kira really fast, then closing them again. She laughed.

"Would you like it if we took a little side trip from the vacation, to San Diego? It's pretty nice there this time of year, and we could get some beach time in....." Kira said.

"Could we?" I exclaimed. "I've never been to the ocean beach, I'd LOVE to go!!"

"Okay, let's see what we can do. Mission Bay itself isn't exactly the ocean, but it's really close to the Pacific anyway. And you could have some fun." I felt a tingle right smack in the center of my clit at this turn of events. It sounded like it would be exciting, in a lot of ways. And the prospect of seeing Rhiain under other circumstances seemed VERY exciting.

We continued on and finally got to Kira's family's house later that afternoon. Mr. And Mrs. Sterling, 'Jim and Jen,' as they called themselves, were really sweet, and got us settled in, in no time, then treating us to a wonderful meal of meatloaf, mashed potatoes and spinach, followed by home made apple pie. We 'bunked' as Jim put it, in Emily and Kira's room, which pretty much bordered on palatial, like something the doges of Venice would have camped out in, I think.

Absolutely beautiful furnishings, and the two gigantic queen size beds hardly made a dent at all in the square footage. Jim offered me my own guest room, which shared a large bathroom with the girls' bedroom, but Jen hushed him, saying "The girl can decide tomorrow if she'd be more comfortable away from her best friend, Jim! Honestly, men! And Em can sleep in the adjoining bedroom herself when she gets in later tonight." Kira and I both giggled at that, and didn't say anything.

After making chit chat with Kira's parents, who seemed as though they were absolutely wonderful, the journey hit both Kira and I, and we asked if we could be excused. Jen told us that the two of them had a prior commitment tomorrow, and that they probably wouldn't be around when we woke up, but 'Kira knows where everything is,' as Jen put it. Saying our goodnights, Kira closed the door behind us, and fell into my arms.

"Well, that's my parents!" Kira said.

"I think they're great. I think YOU'RE great," I said quietly. Kira kissed me, simply, our lips pressing together gently, and we began stripping each other, tossing off various jeans, sweatshirts, bras and socks, until we were hand-in-hand, clad only in our little cotton panties. Kira's, of course, had little Scottie dogs on them. We climbed into the humongous bed that I took to be Kira's usual, and I said, "Kira, this bed is bigger than our dorm room!"

Kira giggled sleepily, and said, "See how much restraint I show in letting you use half the dorm room?" We settled into slow, lazy, warm kisses, our hands softlycaressing each other's breasts, until I laid Kira on her back, and pulled the sheet down, exposing her sweet bosom, bringing my mouth to her left nipple, perkily erect and pink. I suckled on her, savoring her smell, and taste, and the feel of her hard little nubbin between my soft lips, until I heard a soft snore from my lover.

I pulled away from her feminine warmth and roundness, and smiled, looking down on my love, as I imagined a good, loving mother would look down on her beloved daughter. I snuggled myself inside the crook of her slim arm, and pulled up the sheet over us both, falling fast asleep in the process. Tomorrow, as someone once said, is another day.

12