Free Birds Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see her pussy glisten in the moonlight, as she gently fingered herself there, standing next to our bed, her fingers slowly pulling her cunt lips apart, showing me her shadowy pink interior, now rendered as a gray charcoal sketch, but her pussy fragrance filling in the blanks in what I could see in the dim light. I could hear her finger making sloshing sounds as her pussy approached its limits of how much of her moisture it could contain, before SHE would explode in pleasure.

When she brought herself to the heights of sexual readiness, as ready to cum at a stray breeze as I was, Kira carefully crawled back onto the bed, her head down by my pussy, but a foot above it, her sweet, sweet snatch above my head, a mile and twelve inches away. Then, when Kira judged the moment to be right, she whispered, “Emily, I love you,” and descended on me, her mouth immediately devouring my pussy, liquid bursting forth from my sex in an instant as I came time after time, beyond belief or memory, her wet, unbelievably fluid and hot center on my mouth, greedily demanding that my lips, tongue and mouth worship her, and me striving to please the holiest of all women, and, Kira be praised, me succeeding, my beautiful, wondrous sister whose name is Love, cumming and cumming and cumming without end, spraying her fluid onto me, her blessed sister.

In that act, lies the perfect moment of my life, the one time on my death bed that I will look back and say, “That moment was perfect.” And in that act lies the curse of my life, the one time that will torture me forever so long as I am condemned to trudge this blasted world of ash and cinder.

For I love my sister Kira, with a love blistering hot. I must be hers forever, serve her forever, or die trying. I want to be my sister’s wife forever, I want to bear her babies, as many as she desires. Do anything for her, serve her in heaven and on earth, seek only to bring her pleasure. I love Kira. Not as a sister, though I do, but as her lover, her mate, and I will never, ever love another like that.

And Kira loves me only as a sister.

12