Free Fall

Story Info
A lady is nervious about her first sky diving jump.
2.8k words
4.19
56k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I don’t know, I guess I’m really nervous”, she was sitting on the edge of the bed in her night clothes. She had on a sheer pink top that allowed the fullness of her breast to show through. The aureoles showing like beacons in a storm. She had a matching sheer pink panties on that allowed on to notice that she preferred to shave her delicate pussy, leaving just a single length of hair down the center.

She was discussing today’s planned activity with her long time boyfriend and lover, who was a jump master at a local sky diving school. They had decided that it was time to see what he did for a living and she had been all for it, but this being the day of the planned jump, she was getting cold feet.

“You don’t have to do this you know, I still love you no matter what you do.” Peter was in the bathroom off of the bedroom standing naked in front of the mirror shaving. He liked to present a clean shaven look to his customers.

“I know that,” Marti was nervous at the thought of stepping out of an airplane at fourteen thousand feet, “and I appreciate that, but I said I was going to do it and I meant it”. She had a strong resolve when she wanted to, “I can still be nervous about it can’t I?”

Peter had finished shaving and walked over to her and cupped her face in his hands, “You can be anything you want. What can I do to help you out and make you feel more comfortable with this?”

She looked up at him with a sly smile, and then down at his naked body and flaccid penis. She reached for the penis, “you know this always calms me down.” She took him into her mouth and she could feel the blood surge into his organ as it began to swell in her mouth. He put his hands on the top of her head and helped her as she sucked him hard.

“Ohhhh, Baby, anything I can do to help out,” and he began to pump his pelvis, shoving his now hard cock down her throat, “I wouldn’t want you a bundle of nerves going up in the air.” When he looked down at her bobbing head he could see that she was already into her panties and fingering her clit, getting herself nice and wet for him.

Marti stopped sucking him for a second to say, “Thanks honey,” and she rubbed his cock along her cheeks and licked at him, “I really appreciate this, ‘cuse I need you to take the pressure off.” Then she took him all the way into her mouth, right down to his curliness and withdrew herself only to repeat this several times more. She noticed that he was in pure bliss and that pleased her. He groaned loudly when she went down on him again and took his all down her throat. When she was satisfied that he was good and hard and she was good and wet, she propped herself on all fours on the bed. She wagged her ass at him as she reached under herself and slid her panties to one side exposing her wet hairless pussy. He guided himself into her up to his hilt and took her by her hips and began to fuck her hard. As he fucked her, the sound of his body smacking into her ass kept perfect four/four time, and caused her ass cheeks to ripple like the waves in a pond.

Marti pressed her torso onto the bed and began to pull at her nipples with one hand and with the other she felt him as he entered her. She liked to feel him, the hardness of his shaft and the power which he used to thrust himself into her was unreal. Feeling the wetness of his cock as it pumped into her was erotic as all hell for her and she lost all inhibition and gave herself to him. The sound of his skin smacking into hers caused her to moan with delight and soon she was working into nice orgasm and she was grunting with delight.

When it hit she shook all over as she came to a climax. He kept pumping himself into her, intent on shooting his cum deep inside of her. She was breathing hard and slightly disoriented and then she felt his thumb penetrate her anus and she knew it was going to be one hell of a morning.

“Oh yeah, baby,” and she arched her back causing her ass to rise before him. He put his thumb into her anus up to the knuckle and held her like that as he fucked her. She was panting and letting out sounds. Her body began to shimmer with a light sweat all over causing her skin to be slick to the touch.

He withdrew himself from her pussy and rubbed the head of his dick on her ass and she prepared herself for him. She was still very tight and he had to cram himself into her. It took several tries before the head of his dick penetrated her anus and she let out a loud self satisfying grunt of pleasure as he did. As his long hardened cock made it’s way deep into her anus she felt an intense flood of pleasure engulf her. She felt her pussy beginning to pulse and vibrate by itself and there seemed to be an electric charge that radiated from her center to every fiber of her body. She collapsed her torso onto the bed and, arching her back, lifted her ass as high up as possible so he could get as much of him into her as possible. She let out a wail as he began to gain a steady rhythm fucking her in the ass. Again he gripped her by her hips and began to pump himself wildly into her.

Peter’s knees began to weaken as he began to bounce her ass off his dick. She was making a deep throaty sound and would try and rub her clit every now and then but the intense pressure and pleasure she was getting caused her to jerk involuntarily and she would have to steady her by keeping her neck and shoulders pinned to the bed. She began to let out higher and higher pitched sounds and then she began to shake wildly as a powerful orgasm hit her like a freight train. She lost all control of her breathing and every muscle tightened up in her at the same time and then she seemed to explode from the inside. She felt herself kind of flapping as she writhed uncontrollably. He was far to involved to be concerned with that now and he just kept up the pace as he shoved the meaty cock into her ass. He faintly heard her say, “Fuck my ass, fuck my ass, baby”, but he couldn’t swear to it. He used her panties as a sort of reins like she was a horse and he ripped them off her. She would put her hands on her ass every once in a while in an effort to spread her cheeks wider but that put her off balance and she ended up with her arms before her and her head tucked into the bed spread making noises like no other she had made before.

When he was close to shooting his wad he made a grunting sound, “Oh Shit!” She pulled herself away from him and brought her torso up and took him into her mouth and caught him as he exploded. A hot streak of seamen hit the back of her throat as he pumped his cock into her mouth. Cum was dribbling down her chin and dripping off onto her pretty sheer pink bra as she sucked all the juice from him he was able to give. She sucked him just a little longer and then she looked up at him, cum dripping off of her chin, “Thanks, I needed that.”

“No problem, hon, anytime,” he said as he caught his breath and collapsed next to her on the bed, “Glad to be of service”.

The ground class that Marti went through lasted about fifteen minutes. Peter was concerned with her getting into the “Arch” position as soon as she left the plan, (A twin Outter). He explained that it would take about twenty five minutes to reach the desired altitude of the drop and that at twelve thousand feet he would hook her up to his harness and make sure everything was tight. They, of course, would do a tandem jump for her first jump. They would free fall nine thousand feet and pull the rip cord at five thousand feet. During free fall, they would be traveling about one hundred and thirty five miles per hour. The entire jump would last about ten minutes.

Marti felt fine with all the stuff she was listening to and was actually anxious and excited to experience jumping out of an airplane. All the equipment was readied and they strolled out to the plane that was warming up on the tarmac. The sound of the engines was what got her thinking. As she neared the plane everything inside of her told her to run away. She would look at Peter with a helpless look and he would take her by the elbow, “Don’t worry, honey, you’ll do great. You’ll love it.” She was petrified that she might vomit before she ever got out of the plane.

There were twelve of them in the plane and everybody was high with excitement and anticipation. People were talking, checking equipment, trading jokes and in high sprits. Her and Peter were in the tail of the plane as it began to taxi to the runway. She gripped his arm and whispered Horsley into his ear, “I’m really nervous.”

“Of course you are, everybody is on their first jump. Don’t worry about it, you’ll do fine.” He patted her on her back and smiled at her.

She reached out and took hold of his cock through his jump suit, “I’m nervous and need something to chill me out, NOW!” She began to rub him and she could feel him getting hard to her touch.

“This really isn’t the time or the place , , ,” He stopped short of completing his sentence when she unzipped her flight suit and her bare breasts dropped out.

“I need you in me now,” and she found his zipper and unzipped him.

The guy in front of them had been carrying on a conversation with someone in front of him when he noticed that Pete and Marti seemed to be partially naked. This perked his curiosity and he turned to watch. Marti had climbed onto Pete’s lap and she appeared to be shoving his dick into her. It was at this point that the plane was taxing down the runway at full throttle.

Marti let out a little sound as she wrapped herself around Peter. Peter was stunned and not really sure if this was happing or not, but he was feeling her on him and her throaty voice was encouraging him and he found himself fucking her vigorously. Marti leaned back and her tits were bouncing with both Peter’s grinding her and the planes movements. She noticed the guy in front of them looking at her with wide eyes and she reached out grabbed him by his neck and pulled his head to her bouncing nipples.

As she was getting fucked by Peter this guy was sucking her nipples and kneading her tits. She found his zipper and freed his penis and she began sucking on it.

The plane left the ground with the three of them involved in carnal pursuit. Marti had the hard cock of a stranger in her mouth as he sucked and pulled at her tits, while Peter was pounding her. All reality left her at that moment and sheer pleasure took over for her. She sucked this guys balls and licked him up and down his shaft and then she put his dick into her mouth and took him down her throat and he pumped his meat into her as if he was peter fucking the other end.

Peter would have preferred not to share Marti with anyone at this moment but found it impossible to stop it. As the plane rose in altitude so did his passion and lust for Marti. He found himself actually more turned on that she was giving head to this guy while he was fucking her. He had her legs wrapped around his arms as he cradled her ass and slammed his cock into her. Marti was beside herself with pleasure taking in a nice thick cock in her mouth and another in her wet pussy. She was reeling with excitement and pleasure. Soon the cock in her mouth erupted in hot flowing semen and she swallowed it all as she sucked the last drop from him. Then it was Peter’s turn to shoot his cum into her and her, in turn, orgasm herself. As she felt the familiar ripples of pleasure course through her body she hung on to the strangers dick and make feeble attempts to suck on it as Peter emptied the contents of his balls into her once again. When all was finished, the three of them were motionless for what seemed like an eternity. The stranger looked at the altimeter on his wrist and stood up fast, “Twelve thousand”, he announced.

There was a flurry of activity in the plane. Everybody was gearing up for the jump. The Stranger, Marti and Pete zippered themselves up and donned their gear. Pete turned Marti facing away from him and attached her harness to his harness and tightened it to the point of cutting off the blood supply or so it seemed.

“Thirteen Five”

All the occupants of the plane were rechecking their gear and making sure that all was right, harness were tight and the chutes were correctly mounted.

“Fourteen Thousand”

The go signal came and one by one the occupants filed out of the plane. Marti didn’t even think about it as she stepped to the edge of the open door and the next thing she knew she was in the Arch position hurling toward the ground with Peter on her back.

Peter yelled at her to open up and they extended their arms and legs as the rush of air pulled their cheeks back and tugged at their jump suits. From behind the Glasses she wore she could see the ground rushing toward them, yet, it seemed to not move at all. They were in a free fall and she knew she was traveling over a hundred miles per hour yet it seemed like they were floating. She had a flash of clarity at this moment and she knew what the birds felt like. She had no fear. The rush of air was nothing in comparison to the feeling of flying she was experiencing. This was better than the sex she had today. This was better than any sex she had had on any day. She felt free, liberated from all fears and inhibitions. Peter was talking at her but she paid no attention to him, she was free. From the corner of her eye she saw him look at the altimeter on his wrist and she heard the flutter of the chute opening above them.

They slowed down. It wasn’t jerky like in the movies, they just slowed down and gravity pulled them earthbound as Sir Issac Newton always said it would. She still felt free and she was amazed at the sight of the earth coming closer and closer as they drifted on the wind. She was laughing and in awe at the same time. It was an E ticket ride at Disney land, it was a roller coaster with out the tracks, it was the closest thing to feeling fully alive that she had ever felt. Now she knew what Pete was talking about. How the feeling of being alive while sky diving superceded the same type of feeling alive as, say, in a combat situation during a war. Everything else was menial in comparison. This was life, everything else was lackluster in comparison.

They made a perfect landing as they touched the ground and they ran along for a few feet as the felt the firmness of Mother Earth. Peter handled the chute and they disengaged out of their harnesses. She helped him with the cute as she giggled and laughed and lauded over her experience. She ran up to him and hugged him and planted a wet sloppy kiss on his choppers. “God that was Awesome, I want to do that again!”

“Sure Babe, anytime,” and he wondered if it was the jump out of the plane or the ride in the plane that she was talking about.

Zjn 11/02