Free Points

Story Info
Sperm has no points.
1.3k words
3.74
75.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tveksam
Tveksam
159 Followers

"Mom!" Tom tried to move, but of course he couldn´t. "Please, no more! It hurts!"

"Don't be silly, my darling," she chuckled around his soft cock, never letting it get to far from her red and greedy lips. "You know that sperm has no points. And you know that a boy who gets hard really does want it!" She looked up, for a brief moment, to gaze into his eyes.

He shivered. She looked so damn perfect, like a well rounded pinup model, with red lips, stockings, curly, dark hair. She knew he liked that. And he did, but... That's why she did it!

When she had first approached him with her plan he had been all ears. Even after the first few times, when it had started to smart, he had been up for it, because she made him so darn horny, but then she had demanded more still. He had tried to get away, just for a moment, and that was why she had strapped him down naked on his bed. She was a grand dame, was his mother, and hungry too.

"For me to reach my goal by the beginning of summer I need this, my darling," she continued. "So get it up again. I need a snack."

"You've had more than one!" he screamed.

She looked up, indignant. "Now, listen closely, son. That's no tone to use on your mother. Just so you know, your big brother did the same and I had to put one of my musty panties in his mouth. Do you want that?"

Yes! He wanted it. But, "Maybe later, mom? See, I can't get it up again?" He didn't want to sink so low, but, "Please, just use John instead?"

"I'm optimistic," she said and continued to pump his red, raw cock. "I read on one of my health blogs that a fine young man such as yourself can spurt at least five times in a row, before he needs a break. So two more times here, and then I go back to your brother again, and that should give you plenty of time for recuperating. But then, I much prefer your taste. Yours is sweeter. I knew it was a good idea to feed you all that cardamom. Those buns mama baked just for you, darling, for your 19th birthday." She kissed his cockhead and the traitorous thing started to swell again, which brought tears to his eyes.

She eyed him over. "And by the look of you... Why, you look like John did after his first load. We can probably squeeze," and she did, and he moaned with pain and pleasure, "as much as seven loads from you!" She sucked him between those luscious lips, and the blood started to return. When she released him he stood on his own again. "Give me four more, sweet thing, and big ones like you have been doing. If we continue this good I could probably even reward myself with a sundae come Saturday, with my saved points!"

Now that his cock allowed her to suck properly again, with her hand moving like a milkmaids, she did, with great slurping sounds. He used to dream about this, but not like this.

He strained against the leather belts and handkerchiefs that tied him down, but it was pointless. His face fell backwards in despair and too much pleasure and he moaned up at the ceiling. From somewhere he thought he could hear crying.

"Thank God that you aren't on a diet," she said between deep gulps, as if she wanted to make him cum as close to her stomach as possible. But he knew differently. She loved the taste. It would never be enough. How long till summer? Too long... Her hand reached up to his chest and dragged down and the pretty, red nails scratched him all the way. "I'm going to cock your favorite things, to feed you up. Need to think about your taste... Well, my taste really. Need to think about that. It doesn't matter if you two grow a little pudgy either. Think about how cute you would be, like two suckling pigs, for mommy to suck all clean of juicy gravy..."

Her attention had caused him to release some precum and she took her time to lap it up with that long and pink tongue.

"I was even thinking," she said. "We could, if I trained you up a little bit, start our own blog. Maybe rent you out. Very environmental, and, I think, even vegan. And, of course, gluten free. What do you say?"

"Please," he begged. "Please?"

She didn't seem to hear, or simply ignored him. She wasn't interested in his answers. Only his cock mattered to her.

"I could get one of them milking machines," she continued between blows and licks. "I could keep milking you during the nights, and when I got to go to work, of course! Then you could probably produce much more."

"Mom!" he screamed. "I'm going to! Ah!"

As he burst into her smacking mouth he cursed himself. Why did she make him so horny?

"Stop this!" he said as forcefully as he could as she licked up everything she had missed with her mouth from his cock, his stomach, thighs, her hands. She scooped up the white and translucent stuff and sucked it from her fingers like it was honey. But when he said this she laughed.

"I mean it!" he continued. "Release me, mother, and release John. This isn't funny anymore!" He raised himself as far up from the mattress as he could, which wasn't much, and he had no strength to withstand her as she pressed him down again.

"Oh, aren't you momma's little man!" He tried not to cry in the face of her chuckle. "But I did warn you!"

"What are you doing?" he asked with panicky motions as she stood up.

He understood as she slid her panties down her voluptuous thighs, leaving a glistening trail across her smooth skin. He had never seen her naked down there before this and could do nothing but stare greedily at her puffy lips and moisture, and her well trimmed bush.

"Look at that," she said with a blush and a smile as she raised the panties with one finger up between them. They seemed drenched in her rich scent. He could smell it from where she had left him. "I guess I'm a little aroused myself. Thank God we didn't raise you Christians!"

She walked slowly to his face and looked down. He stared between her pussy and her lips and eyes. He followed her hand and could feel himself harden as he accepted her wet panties into his mouth. She pushed them in and then nodded at her handiwork. But it was her turn to get shocked as she turned around again.

"Oh, my!" she exclaimed. "Just because of my messy panties? Well, good to know. Thanks, darling!"

Her blush grew a deeper shade of red as she continued to stare down at his length. He did too, because he felt himself grow bigger than he had ever been before.

"I guess," she said, in a hoarse whisper, "that there are more than one way to skin a cat."

She crawled up next to him again and with one motion lifted her round leg over him. With her hand she grabbed his cock to hold it steady as she sunk down onto him. He felt her drenched pussy grab all around his sensitive cock, but at the same time it was soothing and so good it made him stiffen even more. She moaned and shivered visibly. He groaned around the panties, feeling the aroma penetrate his entire mouth and his nose, as she started to ride him with powerful and heavy motions, like an unstoppable locomotive.

"Just," she said, "no coming in momma. Then I would have to scoop it out."

Tveksam
Tveksam
159 Followers