Free Spirit

Story Info
A woman drives naked on a country highway.
923 words
4.02
24.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBmanly50
JBmanly50
3 Followers

I was driving my little BMW convertible on a deserted stretch of oceanfront. There were few cars on the road and no civilization for as far as the eye could see. A wild thought grabbed me to slip down a dirt road and impulsively I took the next road I saw. After I had left the main road and my car was out of sight from anyone driving the main road, I stopped and turned off the engine.

A nice breeze blew across the grassy knolls. I had a strong urge to take a stroll. I left my car and cut across the grass. The soil was sandy with few rocks and I stopped to pull my sandals off. A little further out I began to obsess about what it would be like to feel the breeze blow across my naked skin. I unbuttoned my blouse and since I wore no bra my breasts could catch the blast as I walked into the wind.

I walked a dozen or more feet and stopped. I dropped my shoes then slipped my blouse completely off and dropped it on top of my shoes. My heart was racing and I couldn't stop until I had slipped my jeans and panties off as well. Completely nude, I faced the breeze and held my arms out above my head, lifting my breasts up, and spread my legs wide to let the wind whistle through my crotch. The effect was intoxicating. The freedom from clothes in a desolate place made me feel alive.

The power that surged through me emblazoned my spirit and I looked around for the highest knoll and then walked determinedly until I stood upon it's height and again stood spread eagle facing into the wind. For a brief moment I was invincible.

I could see the highway. A few vehicles passed by, but I doubt that anyone saw me, or if they did, they had no ambition to stop. I fantasized about someone stopping to look, and that they drove out to where I had parked, got out and stripped. How grand it would be to have a lurid encounter of uninhibited sex.

I dropped my hands to my side then slowly turned around until I had claimed all my kingdom as far as the eye could reach. It was all mine. The breeze seemed to understand, and as if I had commanded it to do so, it blew just a little more stiffly. I turned my back to the wind, took the bands from my hair and let my beautiful long red hair blow past my face.

With increased courage I marched down the hill and picked up my clothes. Without putting them back on, I threw them in the empty seat and got into my car. I strapped myself in and back to the main road. The risk of people seeing my nakedness inflamed my reckless abandon of morals. I turned on to the road and sped off.

While turning a gentle curve around and down a low hill, an oncoming car approached, the first since I had left the little dirt road. My heart began to race as the adrenaline surged through my veins. I stepped on the gas as sped onward. I don't know if anyone noticed, but I did not care. I looked into my rear-view mirror. Looking for brake lights and seeing none, I sped on.

I was playing Russian roulette with each passing car. As each vehicle passed without any indication they had noticed my nakedness, another empty chamber rolled out of the barrel and the next chamber with unknown contents fitted itself for the strike of the hammer.

The afternoon sun sunk into the early evening and the air began to chill. I could see the lights of the city begin to flicker in the distance. The whole experience had made me incredibly aroused and my crotch had literally filled with the slippery substance that lubricated my thighs and the vulvar folds, and I could feel the excess as it fell on my leather seat, seeping through the crack of my butt. I drove with one hand while the other felt the hardness of my nipples and the wetness of my swollen sex. My clitoral hood had given way to a very hard erection that ached to be manipulated.

I pulled off the road, found a relatively secluded place, and deftly fingered myself until I had a most incredible orgasm. I regained some composure and pulled back on the highway. I drove as I pulled from my purse a box which contained a small but effective dildo. With this tool I could reach deep into my pussy and touch those most erogenous patches of flesh that could elicit such delicious sensations.

It soon became dark and I had to put my insatiable arousal aside so that I could dress and put the top of my convertible up. I purposely didn't put my panties back on, and left my blouse and jeans unfastened. As I drove home I continued to stimulate myself with one hand while driving with the other.

Several times I flashed my boobs at the drivers and passengers of the cars next to me. The responses that my action invoked was all the encouragement I needed to do it again. I arrived at my apartment complex, parked my car in the covered parking area, and made myself presentable enough to not draw undue attention.

What an incredibly erotic day, which I would not soon forget.

JBmanly50
JBmanly50
3 Followers