Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 01

Story Info
The 'wrong' decision can sometimes be the best one ever.
26k words
4.84
52.8k
120
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

___

Copyright (c) 2016 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to who ever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eyss, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

___

A lovely old world home with plenty of room for entertaining with direct water access to the gulf.

That was the real estate description. That was also the way it was described in Grandma's will. Dad had the choice of the house he grew up in or the one in Chicago that I grew up in. He gave me a choice and like the young kid I was I picked the one near Pensacola. Three years out of college and I was dreaming of kicking back on the gulf with lots of babes in bikinis, if I let them wear them, while I kicked back with my drink in my hand working on my laptop on the beach... IDIOT!

The description should have been old colonial house that has been rented for the last five years by seven different tenants. Sitting on twenty acres that haven't seen a mower beyond the ring around the house in more years than anyone can remember, oh and just off an old highway that is slated to be the new bypass.

And the 'direct water access', that really means that down through all the brush and over grown trees is the remains of a dock on the river that leads to the gulf ten miles away.

So I unloaded the rental trailer into the main room, and then got enough to get by up to the master bedroom, thankful that the AC was working. I looked out in the overgrown yard and trudged into the jungle. Spending the rest of the day until sun down and most of the following morning going in circles, LITERALLY! Mowing is soooo much fun even if it is up on a small tractor, you believe that don't you? And all that did was get me a better look at all the heavy brush along the property edges I had yet to go through.

So once I had things mowed down to a walkable level I made the stroll around the property and I was thinking all I had really done was just uncover more work than I had accomplished. For as stalky as this stuff was I would bet it had been many years since it has seen a mower.

As I came back up toward the house thinking about lunch I thought I was hallucinating in the heat. There was a bright yellow Mustang parked next to my truck with an ebony beauty leaning against the hood smiling at me. I don't mean light chocolate, I mean a deep dark chocolate but not quite the midnight black. But what had my attention was the pearly white smile and lovely piercing blue eyes, hair hanging down her back but looking long from the way it moved. That and the tiny yellow bikini top matching her Mustang over her TIGHT jean shorts.

I slowed my pace a little, taking in her lovely body behind my sunglasses. A nice trim waist below a healthy pair of tits and little lump of nipple, probably a decent C or small D with that bikini tucked under, containing but not necessarily covering. Or should that be the other way around? Those snug jean shorts nice and low on her hips but tight into her pussy, a nice hint of camel toe to appreciate. I looked back up to that lovely smile before pushing my sunglasses up on my head, "Can I help you?"

She hopped up giving a nice swing and sway to her chest, "I'm looking for Tyrone and LaVelle."

It took me a second to recognize the name, "Oh, they don't live here any more."

"WHAT! Since when?" she was getting a bit animated and it was becoming difficult to keep my eyes from her undulating tits. "I just talked to her a few weeks ago!"

"Yeah, they were hoping to stay a while longer, but they were on a month to month."

She slumped back to her hood hard enough to make those beauties bounce... again. "FUCK! Now what are we going to do?"

"Um We?"

"Yeah, we came down for spring break, and now there is no way we're going to find a hotel for all of us, not at a hundred bucks a head for sure." She crossed her arms under her tits then brought them back out swinging, "SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIT!" like she was pounding a wall.

"So who all is..."

And two mini vans came rolling in, music blaring, skidding to a stop beside us. The doors opened and it exploded with hot scantily covered women, "WE'RE HERE!" yelled the blond amazon falling out the front passenger seat with a beer in hand and her tit trying to escape her tank top. She looked like she was in no condition to care. "WHO'S THE HUNK?" Now I know she had too many beers.

The girls and bags and suitcases were piling out in a clown car imitation and the young lady in front of me was trying to get their attention, finally having to put her fingers in her mouth and let out one of those ear piercing whistles that almost made my head hurt. "LADIES, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!"

They all kinda stopped, except for the amazon, "What, you run out of tanning oil again Regan?" giggling and downing the last of her beer.

"No Sophie, we have no place to stay."

There was a bit of silence and then all hell broke loose with the babbling women, some more inebriated than others. I stood there a bit watching them, getting bits and pieces of the situation while admiring the variety of women in front of me. Tall to short, skinny to nice chested. Black like my mystery girl they called Regan, the white amazon Sophie, a cute little asian woman a bit older than the others maybe even close to my age. Blond, brunette, two flaming red heads, black with a blue streak, and even a buzz cut butch type.

As they began to run out of steam I stepped up next to Regan, "So what was this supposed to be?"

Regan turned to me hands on hips, damn those tits swing so nicely.

"We were coming down for spring break. We WERE going to stay with LaVelle and her husband here while we ran into town and stuff for the week before heading back to the tundra." The girls were coming up behind her for support, and a few maybe to get a pound of flesh. "Now we're screwed!

"And you were all going to stay here? I mean I just got done chopping down the lawn on the first go round."

She was a bit flabbergasted, "LaVelle said there was plenty of room, and we could go out in the speed boat if we wanted to."

I stepped back to my truck laughing.

"WHAT!"

"Sounds like your LaVelle is a bit of a practical joker. The speed boat is a dusty pontoon boat that I have no idea if it even runs. The dock, what's left of it, is through all that brush," pointing to a hell of a mess across the meadow. "And we have four bedrooms for, "I tipped my head up and counted heads, "a dozen girls with two bathrooms for the lot of you. Not including mine."

There was another round of caterwauling women at that news. Then one of the somewhat less inebriated red heads turned to me grinning and peeled off her tank top revealing her red lace bra, a THIN red lace bra letting her dark nipples and even some of her freckles show through. "Are you sure we couldn't stay here?" coming up beside me pressing her tit into my arm.

She was followed by the little asian woman peeling hers off showing her tiny chest and even tinier bikini snuggling up on the other. "Yeah, isn't there some way we could convince you to let us stay?"

Sophie, the very inebriated blond amazon, was not about to be outdone and reached down and peeled her top off then walked toward me cupping and squeezing her swinging DD cup tits, "I'm sure there is some way we can convince you to let us stay," lifting those monsters enough to point her nipples at me.

I put my hands over my eyes groaning and then obviously spreading them to peak. "Okay okay, you can stay!" There was a cheer of wild women, "BUT!" they got quiet, "Skimpy bikini's or less while you're here." There were giggles and cackles and an all around laughter.

The girls that were dressed peeled their tops off to reveal bikini tops and bras, followed by jeans and sweat pants being dropped to show bottoms and panties and thongs. Everyone had shed their outer clothes except Regan. I stared at her tight shorts, and just kept on staring.

"Alright already," and peeled them down and tossed them in her car, revealing a sweaty white thong clinging to her lips.

I looked up at her with a grin, and I wasn't sure because she was black, but I think she would have been blushing. "So now that you are all inappropriately dressed," groans from the girls, "let's go check out the house. I just got here yesterday so let's see what we have."

A few of the girls scurried to the house but I hung back enough to follow Regan up the stairs in front of me, enjoying her glistening chocolate ass and that little white strip up between her dark cheeks, wishing for steeper steps to look through the keyhole I imagined between her thighs. Putting my hand in the small of her back feeling her velvety soft skin as I ushered her through the door.

The girls began exploring as I took a few more of my bags to my room. Needless to say they were not that impressed with the condition of the house. Evidentially Tyrone and LaVelle left in a bit of a huff as we took a closer look. Lots of 'junk' that you collect over a period of time but wasn't important enough to pack and take if you didn't have the room, add to that a lack of general cleaning and you get the picture.

The girls began reappearing voicing their discontent at the appearance of the house. "I'm really not liking this house," Sophie said, coming back with her arms crossed over her still bare tits. The rest of the girls joined the group grumble, and I was afraid I was going to loose my house full of babes, but I wasn't going to give them a free ride just to see a few nipples standing out and maybe get a peak, so I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.

I grinned back at them hoping this would work, "I can understand that. You drove down here hoping to have a week of fun and wild times, probably fueled by too much booze and too little clothes."

There was some cackling and general ribbing of Sophie.

"I kind of walked into this place blind myself, so maybe we can help each other out." I turned to Regan glancing quickly at the effect the AC was having on her chest, "You guys were planning on spending a hundred dollars a head to stay down here. But even if I took your money right now I wouldn't be able to clean things up in time for you to have a good time. With me so far?"

More grumbling.

"So have I got a deal for you," snickering women. "I'll let you stay for free," gasps of happy women. "IF!" silence, "You give me a hand picking up enough to make it decent for us to stay in."

The grumbling is back again.

"Here's the deal. You were going to fork over a hundred bucks to stay here. You give me ten hours of your time, EACH, in exchange for that hundred, and the rest of the time is yours. You are going to have to help pick up a little just to stay if you decide to."

The grumbling had died to a murmur.

"Your other options are to try and find a hotel at this late date," groans, "Or pack up and head home after your drive down here from where ever you came from."

You know, for such hot babes they have some REALLY interesting swear words! I even learned a few new ones, it sounded like they knew quite a few contortionists...

And since I had a house full of bikini clad babes, I walked out back to look at the one thing that wasn't in too bad of shape, the pool. The filter needed backwashing badly, and the chlorinator was empty, but given the pool was only now turning slightly green it could have been a lot worse. After backwashing for an eternity I refilled the chlorinator turning it up to max and dumped every bit of shock I could find in the pool, I'd know more in the morning if it was enough.

I came back into the main room to an interesting scene. A small group over here arguing about something, the rest of them on their phones all talking at once. I stood there just taking it in. They had still not thought to go get any clothes, and Sophie was still topless and moving quite nicely as she waived her hands around arguing with someone on the phone making her tits swing and sway NICELY!

It seems there was a split decision. Most of the girls on the phones were calling friends to see if they could shack up with them for a while. The ones arguing seemed to already be out of luck with their friends.

By the time it was all said and done eight had found refuge with friends, six had decided to stay. Sophie, Chi, the little asian girl. Betty the butchy one, the two red heads Catrina and Cynthia, no relation. And thank the gods Regan in that little white thong.

So then began the separation of luggage, the arguing over the alcohol stash and the accompanying munchies. It was a good thing I had started the fridge when I got here and hadn't filled it yet. Lucky for the girls one of the vans belonged to Sophie so they had a way to get around besides Regan's Mustang.

By supper time things had been sorted out, those that were going had left or found rides. And as a gesture to my mostly naked house guests I ordered pizza.

It was getting late and the girls decided to spread out sleeping bags and blankets on the living room carpet for tonight. Then the worlds greatest tragedy was discovered. When Tyrone and LaVelle left they took the shower curtains with them, only the big glass shower in my room was useable. What a catastrophe!

My bikini and lingerie clad beauties disappeared one at a time and came back in panties and an assortment of t-shirts clinging to slightly damp skin. Most covering, but Sophie coming back in a very damp muscle t-shirt that only accented her dark nipples, and Regan in a tank top that looked a little bit small.

We chatted a bit, then I went up to take my shower and crawl into bed, my morning workout catching up with me, thankfully not as bad as last night. I did have a little regret sprawling out on my king size bed while the girls were camped out in the living room, but only a little. Nodding off to the thought of a few bikinis' hanging in my shower and the assortment of shampoo aromas that accompanied them.

___

I dreamt of naked giggling girls crawling all over me for wild sex and splashing around in the pool, hey, it was my dream. But I did wake to a little less soreness than yesterday, so I considered it a good thing even if I had wished for one of those babes in my dream to be beside me, hoping it would be Sophie and those big swinging tits.

But alas I woke totally alone and remembering I was going to get some curtains yesterday before I was invaded. I staggered to the bathroom to relieve my bladder, then slipped my boxers on and staggered down to the kitchen.

I grabbed some OJ and looked out the window and about spit my juice back out. It seems that while the pool might not be quite ready to swim in, it was just fine for laying out around. I saw five topless girls. Now while Cynthia and Catrina may have been on their stomachs, I knew they were all topless since their tops were prominently setting beside them.

I heard giggling behind me and turned to see Regan leaning against the counter in an old t-shirt sipping her coffee, "See something you like?"

I grinned and did my best not to stare at the nice lump of nipple trying to break free of her t-shirt, "What's not to like," turning back to the window to hide my hardening cock.

"We made a list."

"Of what?"

"Cleaning supplies, trash bags and stuff."

I grinned to myself, "and stuff, like a couple of shower curtains?"

"Well unless you want us using your shower that would probably be a good idea."

I looked at her reflection in the glass, "Or not."

I could see her hide her smile taking a sip and then turning to head outside, "or not," I heard her say softly as she went out to join her cohorts. Watching Sophie make quite a production out of oiling up her front side, making sure every little bit of her chest was well oiled. But gasping as Regan turned to face the window and lifted her t-shirt off showing me her ebony body.

Taking the oil from Sophie and oiling up, her skin going from a satin to a shine as she rubbed her hands over her body. Only the slightest of tan lines around the tip of her tits giving evidence to various bikini tops. Rubbing and pulling and wiping until everything but her back was done making sure her nipples were well covered, and then looking right at me as she had Sophie do her back before laying back and spreading her legs giving me the perfect view of her tiny bottoms clinging to her lips.

I groaned and scramble to the bathroom, barely getting a few strokes in before loosing a load with the image of Sophie and Regan's tits in my mind. Regan's were some nice healthy ebony C cups at least and decent areola, but I was surprised to see large 'stubby' nipples. Her nipples had to be at least three quarters of an inch across, but only a quarter to three eighths of an inch high. BUT DAMN THEY LOOKED NICE AND CHEWY! And then it hit me, most of those bikini tops I was seeing WERE in my shower last night but not this morning. May be that splashing water I heard in my dreams was actually...

I took the girls list and added a few thing of my own. After almost two hours I came back to a slightly different scene. Regan, Sophie, and Betty were now face down, with Chi, Catrina, and Cynthia now on their back, with the red heads laying with their legs up and spread letting their bottoms snug up in some tight camel toe, they were DEFIANTELY shaved!

Before I had to go relieve some more tension I headed outside. At first I was going to try and clear a path to the old boat dock, but then I had a truly brilliant thought and decided to check on the boat instead. If the boat didn't work then the dock was a moot point for now at least.

Well for what it looked like from a distance over the stuff packed against it, the boat was quite the surprise. Yes it had a decent coat of dust, and the paint wasn't the bright shiny new look, and the floor even seemed to be sound, but under the motor cover...

From the front this thing looked like any old pontoon boat. Once I pulled the tarp off the motor I had a different opinion, it had had a severe upgrade! It was a tri-toon with a 150 hp Mercury! The motor was as shiny clean as the rest of the boat was faded and dusty, while it wasn't quite a speed boat it would get up and moving pretty nicely. And since there was a battery tender on the batteries it was time to see if it would fire up!

I went back inside to dig through my pile of keys for the boat key, glancing at the girls still laid out as I went by. I was digging through the keys when Sophie came wandering through to the fridge, TOPLESS. Bent over looking through the frig letting her chest swing nicely and then turning to me to take her first swig of beer with her hard nipples softening as I watched.

"Thanks for letting us stay Larry, I REALLY didn't want to go all the way back to Bismarck after that drive."

I chuckled about the parka weather up there this time of year, I took a look down at her chest then back up smiling at her. "No problem. You girls, convinced me," taking another more obvious look at her huge chest, "to let you stay."

acup
acup
1,118 Followers