Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 02

Story Info
The 'wrong' decision can sometimes be the best one ever.
17.4k words
4.78
29.5k
51
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,118 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Copyright (c) 2016 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to who ever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eyes, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

*****

My next morning, ALONE, I staggered down and grabbed some coffee and toast, looking out at an empty pool deck listening to the quietness of the house. Checked the chlorinator, low but not enough to need attention. Looking around deciding where I was going to put my spa and the outside shower. Just going through the motions alone this morning.

Hearing a boat moving slowly down the river and looking up. It wasn't the water patrol, but just in case. Trudging up to the spare bedroom and bringing the boxes of pictures and stuff down to go through pictures. Remembering sitting here beside an almost naked Regan doing the same thing a few days ago. Scolding myself for bringing them all down when I found several in the first bit of the first box.

Heading down to the 'new' dock, finishing driving the rods I had started the day before into the river bed to stabilize the dock and putting in the other three that I hadn't placed yet. Smiling and waiving to asshole up on his patio with hands on hips and sweater hanging on his shoulders probably scowling.

I had most of the last one drove in, "Ahoy there!"

I turned to see a nice older boat pulling up to my dock with an older black man on the port side. "Howdy!"

He threw a rope to me and stepped off, the two younger guys staying on board. He stuck his hand out to shake, "Thought we'd stop and say hello to our new neighbor. Names Washington, Thomas Washington." He turned to the boys on the boat, "my boys Robert and Terry."

I grinned returning the strong hand shake, "Larry Throughgood."

He looked at me a moment then broke into a grin, "Lawrence and Tiffany's grandson?"

I raised my hands and grinned, "Guilty."

Man that man can talk. I learned about the entire history of the two properties. Learning that his grandfather and my great grandfather as young men did indeed partner up on the original acreage. A little scowl on his face describing needing to sell off bits and pieces over the years.

Asking about my plans for restoring the place, telling him about finding all the old pictures and him telling me of his interest in seeing them. Telling him about trying to find local contractors for the work and finding out Robert is an electrician and knows what other contractors to use and who to stay away from. Telling him about my run ins with the guy across the river.

He grinned, "Yeah, TJ was always so full of himself."

"Well so far I've been lucky in just fix and repair, but I'd really like to clean up the shore line a bit and make it look nice."

He put his hand on my shoulder with a big grin, "Well now sonny boy, there's more than one way to skin a cat on that one." He seemed almost beside himself on it.

"You go to the state waterway offices and try and get permits to make changes to the shore line and unless you have big bucks you'll be years in the process with TJ throwing what ever wrinkle he can in the mean time," nodding his head back across the river.

I slumped, not what I wanted to hear.

"But you go to the historical society route to restore the property to its original state and just happen to include the shore line in there some where, or better yet don't exclude it, and it will go pretty smoothly."

"Interesting!"

"I've always been an ask forgiveness instead of permission kind of guy when it comes to thing like that," nodding over his shoulder at TJ's property again with a big grin.

I got his and Robert's contact info and promised to keep in touch. Now I had something to think about.

I had quite the chuckle at a picture Regan sent me. Her standing outside her dorm flashing me her bikini clad body in a long coat in a snow storm. I sent her a message back, YOU SURE YOU WON'T GET OVER HEATED WITH ALL THAT ON UNDER YOUR COAT? ;-)

A while later I got back a picture of her bikini top pulled aside and a hard nipple up close. I grinned and took my shirt off and sent her a selfie with the boat and river in the back ground cupping my chest like I was cupping her tit.

A few minutes later I got a text back, OH THAT IS SOOOOO WRONG!

I chuckled and remembered them laying out by the pool and decided to do the female thing... and go shopping! Well kinda. I went shopping for a spa and a grill and the makings of an outdoor shower.

A quick peek in the 'basement' at the electrical panel and I shook my head. Somewhere along the way some one had raised the house enough to pour a five foot basement wall so you could at least stand stooping over, but the electrical had been patched and added to several times. I had TWO slots left in the panel to put my spa breakers into and it was maxed out. Add to that some of the old two wire circuits on sub panels and I knew what one of my next big projects was going to be.

So after a trip to several pool places I picked out my new spa, and sent a selfie standing in front of it to Regan. I picked out a new grill and my plumbing parts for the outdoor shower and headed home, the spa to be delivered tomorrow morning. I gave Robert a call and he would stop by this evening on his way home to take a quick look at the electrical.

I was half way through getting the electrical feed ran for the new spa when I got a text, CALL ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT BUSY. I got the feed ran out and laid down in the panel then went up to kick back and call Regan.

"Hey wild thing, how's it going up in the tundra?"

"ARGH! That was totally unfair sending me that picture of the spa. We've got six inches on the ground and expect another four over night."

I chuckled, "Mmmmm, definitely not bikini weather. So what's up?"

"Got a question for you."

"Shoot."

"Well you remember we talked about you having a spring break B&B, how serious were you about that?"

"Hell I don't know. It sounded like a nice fantasy. Why?"

"Well Chi was telling some of the girls about our week down there and it came up in tonight's house meeting. Several of the girls think I should put it on the sorority's internal bulletin board to offer it to some of the other houses across the country."

I was getting hard thinking about more bikini clad women running around, "No shit?"

"Well several of the girls wished they had come to your place instead of doing the beach hotel thing, so I think it might go over. I just wanted to check with you before I put anything on the web site."

"So this would be out there for everybody or just your sorority sisters?"

"Just ours for now to give it a try, maybe open it up later depending on how it goes."

I thought about it a bit, "Well I guess we could put feelers out. I don't know how some of them are going to react to a house being renovated and all."

"So we make that part of the description. Do you want to offer discounts for helping with the reno?"

"Within reason I guess."

"Okay, I'll put something together and send it to you before I post it."

"Okay, well time to strip down and go hop in the pool. I can go skinny dipping now that I'm all by myself."

"ARGH!" and she hung up. I just smiled.

Well that threw a whole different light on things. If I was going to have even semi regular guests then things would have to be upgraded. The upstairs small bedroom would have to be turned into a big bathroom no question about that, definitely going to have to upgrade the water heater and maybe add a second one. Kitchen upgrades of some sort and definitely more refrigerator space, and and and...

I was mulling things over when Robert knocked. I took him down to the basement and showed him the monstrosity, then started going over some of the upgrades I was going to be making.

"What do you need all that bathroom space for?"

I kinda grinned a little, only a little, REALLY! "Well a young lady that was here last week has tossed it out to some of her sorority sisters about spending their spring and maybe part of their summer breaks here."

He just stared at me a second or two, "Bull shit."

I held my hand up, "Nope, had six of them here last week."

"Son of a bitch..." he said slowly. He looked around then asked, "Have they delivered your spa yet?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

"Call them and cancel it, tell them it won't fit."

"Why?"

"You have an old AC unit and an eight year old water heater. We put a heat pump in and you have endless hot water, plenty of AC, and heat for a spa all in one package and more efficient than what you have. Probably won't even notice a change in your electric. Might even drop if we put a ground loop in the river."

"That means finding and HVAC guy."

He grinned, "That's what little brothers are for."

"Terry?"

"Yup, and he's single."

Now I had to laugh, "Oh that's dirty pool."

"Na, mom's been playing match maker for the last few years and we've been 'encouraged' to assist her."

"Ooohhh, MOM black mail. Now that really IS dirty pool."

He made a call and twenty minutes later Terry was here and we began forming a game plan.

It wasn't going to be cheap, but with what I had left over from my inheritance it could be done. And if I did a lot of the grunt work it would lower the price significantly.

Initially we would set a new electrical main panel and use it as a distribution to several sub panels so I could do the rest of the electrical a little at a time. The feed I had in place for the spa would become a sub feed for the new spa, but with out the need to power heaters I would put in some landscape lighting and some GFCI outlets for radios and such out by the pool.

The little water heater would be replaced with a HUGE heat exchanger tank and I would be trenching a line out to the river for the coil. While I was trenching we would lay in another electrical feed for out there as well as fresh water and a light circuit for the gravel walk way I would be putting in. The new bathroom would be on its own sub panel upstairs and we would work on rewiring all the old two wire outlets to three and breaking up the circuits. And finally a new sub panel for the new kitchen.

Oh and all of this was going to be happening in and around bikini clad oiled women. This could take a while...

CHECK YOUR EMAIL

I went upstairs grinning to the thought of coeds running around and pulled up what Regan had sent.

Looking for someplace different to spend your break?

Tired of packing into hotels and doing the pub crawl?

Just want to get away without spending a fortune?

An historic home just northeast of Pensacola is being remodeled and the owner is opening it up to us as an alternative get away at greatly discounted rates during the renovation with even more discounts available to those that qualify.

Pool, Spa, and limited boating also available.

Contact Regan at the Milwaukee house for more details.

I gave her a call, "Hey there."

"So what do you think?"

"Good, but you'll need to pull the spa part."

"How come?"

"Not getting the one you saw. Doing a different set up to heat it and it will be a while before it's operational."

I heard clicking of keys, "Okay, anything else?"

"What's the additional discounts?"

"Well if they want to work a little off on the reno like we did or something?"

"Mmmm, okay. But right now it's going to be painting and stuff. Now that things are pretty well picked up I expect them to pick up after them selves. They puke on the sheets they put them in the wash. They get a fresh set for the week. I'll see about more fridge space and the kitchen will be available to them if they clean up after themselves but there is no meal service."

"That's about what I figured. That's why I put the limited boating. If they want to tag along with you they can but don't expect to be taken out tubing every day."

"I can live with that. It they want to be taken out then say fuel plus ten percent to cover miscellaneous?"

"Okay," there was a bit of a pause, "So how was your shower last night?"

"You mean besides lonely?"

Regan snickered, "Something like that."

"Or do you mean you little parting gift?" there was a giggle from the other end. "I imagined peeling it off of you and licking you until you screamed, then doing it again and again and again."

"Oh fuck..." came softly from the other end.

"Or were you thinking of the morning you woke me and then climbed on and rode me until you couldn't?"

"Igottagobye." And she hung up. I just pictured her laying back with her legs spread. Would she use her fingers or a vibrator? I grinned and sent her a text, FINGERS OR VIBRATOR?

ASSHOLE I received a few minutes later.

WORKS FOR ME! I sent back, never got a response.

I drifted off to those memories.

___

I woke up aching for a chocolate pussy, Rosey had to take care of things in her absence.

Well, might as well get started. I pulled out all my plumbing parts from the truck and began mounting a shower head and valve near the pool. It was closer to the kitchen so I could hook to the plumbing under the sink, but I had to stay over a bit so it wasn't right in front of the window, just a little anyway. And of course no shower curtain, why would you need a shower curtain for an outside shower... Mmmmm that would be a nice view from the kitchen window!

I had just finished testing the lines when I got a text from Regan, HOW MANY GIRLS ARE YOU SET UP FOR?

NONE YET, WHY?

I'VE ALREADY HAD FORTY EMAILS ON IT. A FEW FOR NEXT WEEK AND THE REST FOR THE FOLLOWING.

Son of a bitch! I called her.

"Hey mister popular."

"FORTY!?"

"Well that was as of last time I checked, could be more."

"Shiiiiiiit." Regan just chuckled. "I can't fit that many in. What have you said to them?"

"Nothing yet, but a few are a little anxious about next week."

"How many?"

"Hang on, let me check," I heard keys clicking. "Well we're up to over fifty now. Looks like around fifteen or twenty next week and the rest are looking at the following week."

"There's no way I can handle that many next week. And even if I find beds and stuff for this coming week how do we weed them out?"

"What? You don't want wall to wall women?" Regan giggled. I just groaned at the thought. I'd be hard for two weeks straight and no Regan to relieve me. "You go get beds and let me know. I'll call the chapter presidents and we'll go from there."

Well there went my day. I hopped in the truck and began making the rounds to all the thrift stores. By late afternoon I had the makings for four bunk bed frames and four queen sized frames, I gave Regan a heads up on that.

"What about sleeping bags somewhere? I mean that's what we slept on when we were there."

"Well I guess we could put a few in the dining room."

"Okay, we'll do them a little cheaper. Say a hundred bucks a head for four hundred a room for the ones with beds and seventy five a head for sleeping on the dining room carpet."

"Okay, and I'll see if I can come up with something to put in the dining room to make it a little more comfortable."

So I got back on the phone and began calling around to the discount mattress places. Seems discount was a name not a price from the numbers I was hearing. I did managed to find one that would actually give me a decent price for the number I was getting so that would be my first stop tomorrow.

I gave Robert and Terry a call and asked them over to have a planning session and help me test out my new grill. It wound up being Robert and family with Terry tagging along. Robert was going to drop off the new distribution panel in the morning for me to install and we expanded my plans to do something with the third floor living quarters. Running lines up for a three quarter bath and feed lines for a remote coil unit from the heat pump so I could convert it if I wanted to.

At first they were a little skeptical of me doing all that, but once I explained about taking care of my uncles' rental properties in Chicago while in college we were good. Of course all of this was accompanied by grins and giggles from Robert's wife, turning my house into a coed dorm, ribbing Terry about having to haul him away in chains.

I had just crawled out of the shower, taking a few minutes to sniff the last bit of Regan's scent from her thong and paint the walls with a nice load when my phone dinged.

OH FUCK! Regan sent me a picture of her in what looked like the dorm bathroom, naked and wet with a leg up and her fingers in her pussy. The caption was FINGERS... FOR NOW.

And I'm supposed to get some sleep with that vision in my head?

I tossed and turned until I finally dropped off.

___

I'm not sure if there was actually any scent left in her thong, but my mind said there was as I stroked my morning wood to the memory of that picture. A toe curling orgasm thinking about her spread pussy and trying to decide on filling it or frosting her tits.

I headed out to pick up the mattresses and lucked out. Came cross a store closing and got what I needed plus a few extras for less than what I had planned on spending.

So two trips of shrink wrapped mattresses later and I had what I needed. They were piled up in the living room until I had the beds built. The queen frames were knock together types, but the bunk beds were just spring frames, lag bolts and 4x4's. Those I had to manufacture / assemble.

I put two queens together and threw the mattresses on them and sent a pic to Regan as well as telling her I had a queen and two twins on the dining room floor. I was putting the rest of the queen frames together when my phone chirped, SHEETS, PILLOWS, PILLOW CASES?

Fuck! There went what I had saved on the mattresses. Wally World here I come.

When I got back there was the panel and a short chunk of 2-2-4 by the front door. Well there was tomorrow mornings project before the house heated up and I needed the AC.

I set out the pillows and sheets and stuff putting the extras in the hall closet. And began hauling all the boxes I had brought down from the third floor back up. Definitely going to have to work on the third floor if I'm going to use it. It was trips between a sauna and a freezer for a while, finally having to go dive in the pool when I finished and then test out the outside shower. Hmmmm, might have to put a little something to block the view from assholes house. But then again he would have to be using his telescope to spy on us. Fuck him, I lathered up thinking about mine and Regan's last romp in the shower, bellowing to the hills when I let loose.

___

Why is it women always cause me work. I'm getting behind on my work projects and sweating my ass off for a bunch of bikini clad oiled up women sliding those oiled fingers all over their... never mind.

I got the panel mounted, popped the meter, made the connections, and re-energized everything by mid day.

Terry dropped off his little trencher to put the lines in the ground and I just looked at it. "That thing only goes a foot and a half, MAYBE two feet down. It'll never get below the frost line."

acup
acup
1,118 Followers