Free Spring Break Accommodations Ch. 03

Story Info
The 'wrong' decision can sometimes be the best one ever.
20.9k words
4.85
29.9k
56
28

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,117 Followers

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction.

All sexually active characters are above the age of consent on their planet of origin.

Copyright (c) 2016 by Acup

A word of warning, I write good stories, I hope, with some decent sex in them. If you're looking for a stroker look somewhere else.

For all my faithful readers, thank you for sticking with me.

And now for my disclaimers which I have mostly plagiarized but didn't realize I hadn't copied the authors' name. My apologies and thanks for these profound words to whoever you are.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

Eys, I need an editor, are you volunteering?

And, yes, I suck.

And you have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

ENJOY!

___

By morning my Regan was back in full force, a thin tank top and short skirt with a day glow orange thong under it. Regan drove the first hour or so, but decided to relinquish driving duties when I kept putting my hands up under her top to play and squeeze and roll her nipples and...

Well let's just say it was a good thing we found an empty rest stop. I just couldn't keep my hands off those chocolate beauties moving under that top. And my fiancée makes SUCH wonderful noises when I tweak her nipple while stroking her thigh with my pinkie. Especially when my thumb is playing with her clit!

Snuggling in beside her and putting my arm around her neck to let my hand drop into her shirt. Getting a nice grip on her left tit, trapping her nipple between fingers as I did. Sliding my hand across her thigh hearing her gasp as my thumb pushed her thong aside to give me access to her wet clit. Feeling the tremble in her thigh as I lightly stroked it with my pinkie, and maybe a little more as I let the tip of my thumb dip into her juicy pussy.

Regan barely got the parking brake set before she rolled my direction and plastered me to the seat. God it is soooo terrible to be raped by such a gorgeous babe!

___

It was a relief rolling back onto the property, back to where we met. I was surprised though to see several vehicles including one with a remodeling company name on the side. Something's going on here.

We grabbed a few things and headed into the house, following music out to the pool deck.

Now this was delightful sight, naked oiled girls. "Hey Jean Ann, you decide to sneak in while I'm out of town?" I asked with a grin.

Jean Ann turned and shielded her eyes with her hand, "Well I heard you wouldn't mind us laying out here once in a while," grinning at my glancing at her not insignificant chest and shaved mound taking in her change in jewelry. Bars in her nipples and a short chain under her hood coming out between her lips.

I was getting 'the look' from Regan. "Honey, this is Jean Ann, your local chapter president. Jean Ann, this is my fiancée Regan Smithers."

"Fiancée huh?" she said with a tongue in cheek grin. "There goes the girls plan to capture you and black mail you with nasty sex pics."

The girls laughed as I blushed. Quick introductions were made but all I saw was oiled skin, the only cloth in sight were the towels laying beside them. "So how about I take you through the rest of what's happening?" I asked Regan.

She grinned and allowed us to escape with promises to Jean Ann to come back for more catching up, otherwise know as a cackle fest to compare notes.

I pointed out the lines trenched out to the river to the little portable building before taking her inside. We headed up the stairs and I was cupping her lovely ass planning on a nice 'break' in our own bed when we got our next surprise. There was a lovely little girl playing in the hall at the top of the stairs. She saw us, got bug eyed, and ran off screaming 'mommmeeeeeee'.

A lovely young black woman came out of the new bathroom and the little girl went to hide behind her legs, "Can I help you?" she asked.

Even in her work shirt she looked like she had a nice full figure. "You can start by telling me what you're doing in my house."

She broke into a big grin, "That would make you Larry. I'm Caitlyn," thrusting out her hand for a shake with her chest moving nicely under that shirt even for obviously being contained in a bra.

"Okay?" shaking her hand.

"Oh right. I'm Terry's my cousin. He told me a little of what you were doing over here. And when you left in a hurry he didn't want TJ to think he'd run you off. So I've been house sitting and doing a little to earn my keep."

"Oh?"

"Well I was between places so it worked out," she said a bit nervously. "See what you think."

She turned back into the new bathroom and we followed. "WOW!" I exclaimed.

"This is gorgeous!" Regan added.

"Well it's not quite finished yet, but it's close. Is it anything like you'd expected?"

"Not even close." She looked a bit worried, "It's better than I could have ever done." She grinned at that.

I had envisioned just getting a bathroom in, a decent tile on the floor and something else on the wall, figure out a placement for the sinks and stools and mirrors and...

Let me see if I can do justice to what I saw. A dark slate floor of twelve by twenty four inch tiles. A high gloss black ceramic tall baseboard with three by nine subway tiles above that. A stool behind a divider in each corner of the long wall with a long counter with two under counter sinks on a light grey Corian top between them. Inset in the wall tile was a matching light grey strip at the same height as the counter top all the way around the room and again two more times up the wall. An empty place for a big full length mirror on the far wall and a long one above the little shelf above the sinks. On the opposite long wall were two huge showers with a big head and a hand held in each on separate controls waiting on the glass dividers to be installed.

I was scanning all this, "What is this going to cost me?"

"Just the materials. The floor was already down so it was just the finishing out. Terry said it would be okay." The last part coming out a bit slow.

"Moooomy, I'mmm huuungrrryyyy."

"Noooo, you're Kate."

"Moooom!"

Caitlyn scooped her up grinning, "Whaaaat?"

Kate realized she wasn't hiding behind her mother and buried her head in her mothers shoulder. We headed down to the kitchen, untouched so far thank god, to get Kate her sandwich. We chatted a bit and Caitlyn seemed a bit nervous until Regan suggested I go start on getting the boxes out of the truck. Translation: leave us alone so we can have some girl talk.

I had gotten about half of the boxes hauled in when Regan came up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist pressing her tits into my back. "Have I told you lately how much I love you?"

I pulled her arms tighter momentarily enjoying her nipples in my back, then pulled them loose enough to turn and put mine around her pressing her chest into mine, "Oh god it's been forever," she scowled at me, "At least a few hours or so."

Regan's arms came up around my neck and my hands dropped to her ass to give her a good squeeze as we explored each others mouth in a gentle tongue battle... it was a tie, a long, long, drawn out tie.

I brought one arm up across her back to keep her chest pressed into me as my fingers on my other hand lazily traced the crack of her ass up and down. "Everything okay in there?" nodding toward the house.

"Everything is good, They are going to be staying with us for a little bit until Caitlyn can get a few things sorted out."

"A little bit..."

"Fiancé problems."

"Ouch," not good. I gave her nose a quick peck remembering that's how I got this vision in my life in the first place, "So what's the game plan?"

"They are staying in one of the queen rooms for a bit and she'll help out with the remodel evenings and weekends and whenever she doesn't have work scheduled."

"Okay." We got the last of Regan's boxes hauled into the living room and took the truck back, stopping for pizza on the way. I was VERY much on little Kate's nice list when I brought home pizza.

___

The next week was almost a honeymoon. We did a little on the house getting the last of the glass in for the new showers, and of course testing them out, making sure there was plenty of room for 'other' activities. We decided to add grab bars to all the showers... just in case a need for a hand hold arose. Not that WE actually needed them for any reason. I sure am glad I put the big heat exchanger tank in...

While I plugged away at my programming, Regan was digging into the historical angle of getting the house and shore line work done, fascinated at all the old pictures. She had even scanned them and put together a bit of a panoramic view of what the old shore line had been.

"Hey Larry, take a look at this," putting it up on the big projection TV.

"Oh wow, that's amazing!" I stepped back and took it in, "So that's what the shore line used to be?"

"Yup, but notice anything else?"

I took a look, but didn't see anything, "not really."

She stepped up and ran her finger along the picture, "the far shore line. And look at the landscape over there. See the two barges?"

"OH WOW!" I had been looking at our shore line, and didn't notice how far off the other side was. In the edge of the first picture were two small river barges passing each other. "It was definitely a lot wider back then."

"Mmm Hmmm, and since he's on the outside of the curve it shouldn't have filled in, it should have been eroded away."

"So somewhere along the way somebody decided to get them selves some extra real estate."

"Looks that way, may have to look into it."

"So how far can we take the shore back according to these?"

"Ball park... some where around ten to maybe twenty five feet. It has filled in more near the boat dock. Look at how close the tree was to the shore when it was little."

"Hmmmm, I really don't want to lose that tree."

"We'll see what our options are, but at least we have an idea of what we can do."

I wrapped my arms around her as she went through the various ways the house had been painted over the years, finally settling on a combination of several pictures. We would do a simple white with black trim... and a bright red door! With all our alterations being made inside, the interior 'restoration' work would be slated as a 'future project pending adequate funding,' making the landscaping, the rivers shore an unmentioned inclusion, the priority for this year.

Later that week I discovered just how ornery Regan really was. We were watching a movie and a Victoria's Secret commercial came on, and towards the end was a lovely black woman in a tan bra and panty set, I just chuckled.

"Like that stuff just a little?"

"No," she gave me the look. "Well yes, but that's not what I was laughing at."

I got the stare.

I paused the movie and backed up to the shot of the black woman in the tan undies. "I was just thinking I should clone you a dozen times or so and let all of you out in the back yard with something like that on."

"For what?"

"So when TJ peeps at you he thinks you're running around naked," pulling her to me to give her a kiss.

"Huh?"

"Yeah, from a distance I would bet you'd look like you were naked." She was still giving me the look. "Tan lines," I told her cupping one tit and giving it a nice squeeze.

Regan looked at the TV for a second then laughed and pulled me to her for a good deep kiss, "Is that all you think about?"

I kissed her nose, "I'm a guy."

We watched the rest of the movie, I should have heard the wheels turning.

___

Two days later Regan, Jean Ann, and half a dozen or so of her sisters got naked, oiled up, and ambushed me out by the pool about a Fourth of July gathering while I was 'evaluating' tan lines.

"Oh let me see, lots of almost naked women? I might have to think about that."

Regan grinned and pulled my head into her cleavage, when she pulled me back, "But we're going to do it with a twist for TJ. It's going to be a 'now you see it now you don't' week end."

Now it was my turn to give her the look.

"Friday will be the 'now you see it' day. The girls will all be wearing light tan bikinis and such. Saturday they will be the 'now you don't' with the girls wearing ones that match their tans."

I pictured that in my head and just kicked my head back laughing. When I had recovered, "You do realize that TJ will be gawking at them through his telescope and we might get a visit from the sheriffs department?"

"They'll be told. I figure we can fire up the grill and have a little cook out Saturday before the fireworks."

"What fireworks?"

"Terry says the housing association puts on a big display across the river so we get it for free!"

I also discovered the next day that the girls weren't the only one getting in on this. We went shopping, with Regan holding a tan pair up against me. She snickered as she groped me while she did.

I was at least going to get to wear my regular ones Saturday, and I smiled at Regan picking out dark brown bottoms for herself.

"No top?" I asked as she turned from the display.

"Well you did say that they were optional down here. I could put one on if you really want me to," pulling her top aside enough for me to want to rip it off of her completely.

I took her hand and kissed her wrist, then started up her arm making her shriek and then giggle as she pulled her arm back. I did my own little set up for the week end. I picked up a web cam with a long zoom lens to mount to my riverside hut to go along with the one already on the front gate. It wasn't the greatest, but it was good enough to see if some one was standing behind the telescope in TJ's back window. The one that was pointed down hill at us instead up up into th heavens. But then it WAS a better view!

Thursday afternoon a few of the girls' boyfriends and Frat friends arrived. One with a huge grill slash smoker on a trailer, another with a band letting the girls use his monster sound system. I sure hope TJ likes the music the girls picked out.

Around supper time Jean Ann came out in her micro bikini to tease her grill master friend, a couple of others stopped by and they put the sound system to the test. I bet it was just terrible for TJ. They'd fire it up for one song nice and loud, then shut it down to 'adjust' something. Then fire it up again for another test. We waited a bit and had a sandwich, then had two more tests before shutting it down for the night.

___

I woke to Regan curled against me and the gentle sounds of music from outside. I'm not usually a big Elvis fan, I can take it or leave it, but waking to 'Love Me Tender' seemed like a sign.

Rolling her to her back and exploring her neck to wake her, "Mmmmm, I love you," coming from her lips as I worked my way down her shoulder to her chest. Feeling her nipple harden in my palm as I took its mate between my lips. Enjoying her broad chewy nipples as she held my head to her tit.

Mmmmm, my breakfast is calling to me. I kissed down her belly, making her giggle when I made a few loops around her belly button. Lifting her legs and spreading them to get at her treasure.

I had to stop and look at her for a moment, that little strip of bright pink peaking out from between her chocolate lips just mesmerizing me, the sound when I spread her lips sticky with her juices. And her taste, her delicious, wonderful, taste.

Sweet and thick like honey, just savoring her essence on my tongue before swallowing it down. Sucking every little bit from her inner lips before diving into her for more. Coming up to her clit to nibble and nip to replenish her supply.

Regan's hands on my cheeks, "Get up here and fuck me."

I ran my tongue over her clit, "But I'm not done yet," I said with a grin.

There was a hiss and a gasp, then I was being hauled up by my hair, "Get up here Mister." Regan lifting and spreading her legs as I came up, sinking into her like we had been together for years, no hands required. Dropping to kiss her as I bottomed out.

Lying down to bring us skin to skin as I wrapped my arms around her. Feeling her pussy clench and release as I made shallow thrusts reveling in holding her close. Trying to enjoy the feeling of her around me and finally giving in to my animal instincts and raising to hands and knees to drive into her.

Regan grinning under me knowing the effect she has on me, catching her own knees and spreading high and wide as I drive into her, our mixed juices overflowing and foaming as we brought each other to heaven and back.

Collapsing on Regan momentarily then rolling to one side still panting and having to turn my head enough to see her tits rising and falling, the sweaty sheen on chocolate skin catching the light just so and making me want to roll over and try again.

"Maybe... after... lunch..." was all she said. She knew what I was looking at and what I was thinking.

We staggered into the shower and washed and kissed and groped and slid back and forth on each other. Me feeling her slippery tits and nipples in my hands or Regan enjoying sliding those same tits and nipples back and forth in my soapy chest hair until my tummy growled. I looked down at my watch and realized it had been over two hours since we had woken. GRIN Time flies when you're having fun with a sexy soapy woman. We wandered down to the kitchen naked since Caitlyn had decided to take Kate visiting relatives with the planned weekend festivities.

A few of the girls had arrived already and I threw on my tan shorts and went out to lock the gate. Everyone coming knew the code, but anyone else, including the sheriff, would be stopped at the gate.

By early afternoon we had well over thirty people, mostly girls but a few had brought their boy friends. I had to laugh at some of them though. Seems Regan had spread the reason for this weekend and a few had only brought bottoms, some in bikinis and some in just thin panties letting their landing strip show through but no signs of actual tan lines, and then they got out the body paint!

Here was a lovely blond getting her chest painted in a narrow bikini tan line barely wider than her lovely chewy nipples, the redhead next to her had already done hers... and was painting on nice bright pink flowers that faintly resembled the nipples she had just covered with a thin layer of paint! Regan snickered looking at me, she knew I was thinking back to the first night we took a stroll in town.

By around five o'clock the party was in full swing when there was a siren chirp sound from the gate, I looked and there were two squad cars with lights on parked in front of it and one of them was trying to open it.

I got to the gate about the time one of the deputies was coming from the back of his car with bolt cutters. "Can I help you officers?"

The older pot bellied man in charge stepped up to the gate with a sneer. "You can open this gate and get out of our way sonny."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Never you mind, just OPEN the gate!"

I smiled at him, "Do you have a warrant?"

That just wound him up, "I don't need no warrant sonny, I'm the sheriff. Now open the gate so I can arrest some people." He was stepping to the gate like he was going to personally storm it as he said it.

I kept smiling, "Complainant and code violation."

He was turning red, "That's none of your business sonny!"

He was getting pissed that I wasn't afraid of him or backing down. "I'm afraid that it is my business since it's my place."

"Don't you bull shit me sonny, I don't deal with no renters!"

acup
acup
1,117 Followers