Free Time for a Wife

Story Info
What a wife does with her free time.
1.6k words
3.58
47.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling came across her again. Not feeling sexually fulfilled due to a husband that is always tired and falls asleep in an instant. With no one home and having to clean up after the kids and her husband she becomes frustrated that they never seem to do anything around the house, she comes across a porn dvd in her husband's drawer. She gets angry at first, but seems intrigued by the cover of the DVD that shows some hot action. With no one home, and getting a little turned on with what she saw on the cover of the DVD, she decides to put it in to the DVD player and see some of the action.

The movie starts out sort of dull with the regular bad acting and horrible plot, so she fast forward to the action, and she sees a big dick black guy really giving it to a black woman in pile driver position. The woman is moaning his name as his big dick continues to go in and out of her with her juices all over his dick. He is giving her all his inches and she is taking it and enjoying the pounding of his big black dick.

They then decided to do a doggy style where he is pounding her pussy so hard that she is moaning and digging her nails into the pillow. The sweat and the sounds of ecstasy coming from the DVD started to get the wife horny and wet. She sat down in the chair to watch more of the big black dick guy pleasing his woman as they moved to another position on the couch where he had the woman riding him in a backwards cowgirl position facing his feet and he was bringing that big black dick fast and hard deep in and out of her pussy.

The wife couldn't take it anymore, the DVD was really turning her on, her panties were soaking wet that she had to remove them. She then began to play with herself as she watched the DVD and saw the woman squirt her love juices all over the big black dick she was riding. That sent the woman to her closet to get the vibrator that she and her husband use from time to time during their sexual escapades.

As she pauses the DVD she goes and get the bullet along with the dildo to play with her pussy as she watches the rest of the sex scene on the DVD. When she turns the dvd back on the big dick man is now got the woman with her legs up in the air on the edge of the couch and is bringing that big black dick in and out of her non-stop and the woman is enjoying the pounding as she moans to him that she is about to cum again meeting his thrust.

The wife begins to use the vibrator on her clit and places the dildo in her pussy watching the action. Then when she sees the big dick pull out and shoot cum all over the woman's pussy that was enough to make the wife cum all over the dildo. She thinks to herself what a release as cum continue to drip down her legs and all over the chair. She regains her composure, cleans the chair and the sex toys and hops in the shower. However, she continues to think about the sex scene she saw and how hot it was and how hot it made her as she showered. She thought about the sex her and her husband have had and how when they really go at it, it is intense and fulfilling as she soaped her naked body down to play with her pussy a little. But she enjoyed seeing the woman in the movie really into the pussy pounding she was taking and wanted to have that same feeling with her husband.

As the wife dried off and lotioned her body and got dressed, she was still curious of the other scenes on the DVD. Trying to take her mind off of it, she decided to go shopping at the mall but when she passed by Victoria's Secret and saw some panties she thought were hot, she started thinking about the DVD again and went in to Victoria Secret and purchased the panties, thinking that they would turn on her husband so they could go at it.

When she arrived home, the kids were still at school and her husband still at work, she thought that she would check out the DVD one more time before anyone made it home. The second scene was a foursome, 3 big black dick guys and one woman, and she was handling her business and enjoying it. The guys were in every hole, one guy in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth. They were pumping in and out of her simultaneously and she was taking it. The wife looked in disbelief, but the action did make her panties wet again. She thought to herself, this is the 2nd pair of panties that I have messed up today, but she was so turned on by the action she didn't really care. She stripped down to her panties and sat in the chair to watch the action.

The men decided to double penetrate her pussy as the other man stayed put in her ass. This really caught the wife's attention. She was wondering if the woman could really do that with how big the dicks were on these men. As the men began to penetrate her pussy, she began to look with excitement and when they began to pound in and out of her pussy together and the big dick in her ass was pounding too she found herself lost in the pleasures that the woman in the DVD was experiencing that she never heard the garage door go up and the door open, all she could do was play with her pussy and watch the action on the DVD.

When she saw all the cum from the men coming from the holes of the woman, she squirted all over the chair. But the action was not done on the DVD, the next scene began with a passionate beginning. A Black couple was naked and passionately kissing in the bed, and she began to watch them. All the while, her husband had entered the house and heard the noise from the DVD she was watching and snuck upstairs to see what was going on. When he made it upstairs he saw his wife, who did not even notice he was there, playing with her wet pussy that had soaked her panties. His dick began to get hard as he saw his wife mesmerized by the sex scene she was watching.

The couple then broke into a sensuous 69 position as the woman was trying her best to swallow the big dick that this guy had, and he was licking the hell out of her pussy. Her husband loves this position and took his dick out of his pants and began to masturbate watching his wife and watching the DVD.

Then the couple began to go at it. He took the woman to the edge of the bed and rammed his thick and long dick into her pussy and instantly, the cum came gushing out of the woman's pussy as he pumped up and down in and out of her pussy. The woman in the movie yelled and told him in his ear to fuck her. She was very vocal to the guy that was fucking her you could hear the smacking of their bodies from the intense fucking they were doing.

The wife was playing with her pussy and wanted to release. Her husband could not take it anymore so he stripped and went over to his wife and fell between her wet pussy with his tongue. This action startled his wife as she did not know that he was home, but she was so turned on that she could not wait for her husband to eat her soaking wet pussy. Although her panties were still on, her husband just tore them off and licked the hell out of her pussy.

The cream from her pussy was so think that it was all over her husband's face and tongue The wife squirted all over her husband's face because she was so turned on. She told him that she wanted to suck his dick, which was throbbing with excitement. When she took it in her mouth she could taste all of the pre-cum and he pumped in and out of her mouth while he was standing up.

He asked her if he could 69 with her as he wanted to taste her pussy again, being so turned on, she complied and they went at it. When the foreplay became a bit too much and they were ready to release their loads, they had to go at it. Her husband turned her around and they fucked in a doggy style position. As he pumped in and out of her, he told her that he was about to cum, and she screamed that she was too, he pulled out his dick to cum along her ass crack and she fell in convulsions as she came as well. But then they heard the key from the front door and a voice saying hello Mom. They hurried to get dressed and turned off the DVD which had ended pleased to the upmost.