Free Tina

Story Info
Mother introduces son to nudist lifestyle and more.
1.8k words
4
178.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always been a closet nudist so to speak, stealing time when family was away to be nude in my room as a girl and emboldened as an adult to roam the house and back yard feeling the freedom of being clothes free. I'd never gotten the courage to try it in public, nor to broach the subject with my puritanical husband. When he left my son Matt and I alone for good, I knew that was my opportunity to breakaway and realize the freedom I'd craved. All I'd wanted was to feel freedom, uninhibited from what society considered the norm. I had no idea where this path would lead me, and frankly how enthralling it all would be.

I still have a vivid memory of the first time I slid out of my swimsuit at Matt's request. I had been nurturing Matt's attitudes for months at this point, trying to open his eyes to a freer life style, and my plan was finally coming to fruition. It was simply my desire to remove the clothing barrier that lay between us so I could feel the freedom of being clothes free at my whim, not just when I was alone. I didn't anticipate the titillating taste of forbidden fruit.

The twitter I felt from his eyes on me naked, sent chills up and down my spine feeling his eyes on my every move. I danced before him as my hands slid over my bare skin, leaving trails of lotion. My eyes watched him as he watched me, my hands moving deftly over my breasts, tummy, and down to my thighs, my skin glistening in golden light. I could spy his reflection in the mirror when I turned my back to him, his hand moving down to his lovely full bulge when he thought I couldn't see him. My heart thumped in my chest, my senses going wild, I swayed to a rhythm in my own head, my body turning in circles giving him a view from every angle. I was being a Voyeur of my own son as he watched me, hips swaying and arms swarming, naked before him as my nether regions throbbed. I'm sure his manhood wanted to break free of his clothing bonds, but it remained encumbered as a cresting bulge.

For those next couple of years we maintained our secret which only brought us closer. Inhibitions vanished as we grew closer and closer; one person's taboo is another's deep bond. Never did we step over the line beyond a little playful tugging and a few hugs. It wasn't will power that kept us from doing it all, as much as we were just contented with what we had. The bond really came from the secret we had to keep, knowing if it ever got out, it could ruin us for ever.

It was shortly before his 21st birthday that he came to me, not in the normal way, but with a request that caught me deeply by surprise. His soft hands ran over my shoulders and he said softly to me "Mom, I want something really special for my birthday." My heart raced, I knew then I wanted it, to know him in that way. "I want you to throw me a party with me and my friends, and I want you to dance for us at my party."

I was immediate struck with angst and had no idea what to say to him. My mind was racing and voices were screaming 'Nooo!' I was afraid we would loose what we've had, the bond that had kept us close. If anyone found out, we could never face the world again without whispers behind our backs.

He looked at me with brown eyes, the same ones he'd used all through the years he'd been growing up, the very eyes I could never deny. Though my mind said 'no' I heard my mouth saying, "If that's what you want." He hugged me and thanked me as if I'd just given him permission to use the car for the night. It was from there that we began planning his 21st birthday party.

The night of the party arrived and I was dressed as he'd wished in my short black dress that hugged tightly around my ass and I was in my stiletto heels. I looked like a common stripper rather than a mom of a 21 year old boy. I had silver tray in hand and served the boys like a good little hostess should with the added touch of being sure to bend and dip so as to give the boys enticing views. I felt the excitement build as I caught each boy staring at my legs or trying to peek or up my dress. A few were bolder, running a knee or a hand along my bare thigh.

Their excitement spurred me on to be less and less reserved, and as the night wore on I got bolder and bolder until at one point I went into the kitchen and slipped out of my panties. My son walked in just as I twirled them from my finger into a dark corner of the room; he smiled at me and gave me a hug. My heart pattered as he whispered "you're the best mom," into my ear. That's when I felt that twinge only a mom can describe.

By the time I came out of the kitchen carrying more drinks and snacks, the party was in full swing. The boys had been drinking awhile and were becoming rowdy, I knew the time was right so I slid over to the stereo and changed the song track to some bump and grind music I'd assembled earlier. Some of the more savvy boys recognized the music and a hush filled the room save for the beat of the music. All eyes were on me and I was feeling a rush of adrenalin as the silence was broken by a few whoops filling the room. I think some of the boys were already hard.

As I danced I was swept up in intoxicating feelings from their attention, the hands touched my body, and probed up under my dress. Some boys were staring, a dumbfounded look on their faces, some embarrassed as their organs responded to me being close, and others were laughing and whooping it up.

To their whoops and hollers, I slipped my ample breasts from the top of my dress, nipples hard and pointed. I held them in my hands, squeezing them and flipping my nipples with my thumb, teasing and taunting before their eyes, pulling my breasts up and reaching my long pointed tongue to dance around my areola.

"MILF, MILF, MILF!" the boys chanted.

I floated through the room, caught the boys eyes with mine, locked gazes and reeled them into me. My hips swayed and my mons ground the air; I flounced around the room, my hands flicked my dress from the hem, flashing the boys as I danced. Almost all were cheering and yelling as I moved to the center of the room, all eyes following my every move. I felt so hot and sexy, my head swelled as I stood in the middle of the room all eyes on the room filled with music and the sexual charge sending twinges up into my tummy. All the boys' eyes were on me, Matt sat with a knowing grin, my hands were at the hem of my dress, I winked at Matt as I slowly, teasingly, raise my dress until it'd gone over my head and was lying on the floor next to me.

I heard one of the boys say to Matt, "Your mom is so hot!" I so loved hearing this, that I could be desirable to a 20 year old boy.

The boys cheered and laughed as I danced directly in front of each one, opening my legs, my body spinning and bending, I worked my way up the line until finally I stopped before the birthday boy himself. I danced naked in front of him and teased him with my glances until I moved closer, then backed away when he reached for me, until I finally knelt before him.

I slid my hands up his thigh along the firm muscles of his bare legs and teasingly slipped my fingers under his shorts. My hands kept going until I could feel the bulge of his stiff cock so I slid my hand over the crest and moved his shaft from side to side, until I released the shorts' button with my other hand. I then lowered his zipper, exposing his lovely cock, stiff and standing at attention. I grasp it for the first time, in both hands and looked into Matt's eyes as I ran my tongue tauntingly over my lips.

I stood once again, releasing his cock and dancing before him, body squirming. The boys were staring in disbelief and some were beginning to slip their shirts and pants off, thinking they would be next, but this was my boy's special day.

I danced before him, straddling his knees, my nicely trimmed pussy just over his thighs just inches from his throbbing member. I swayed and rocked before him, his hands on my hips and lowered myself close to him as he rose toward me, then I teased him by pulling away. I Stood over him and he looked up at me with a look I'd never seen before, his look pulling me to him as though on a tracker beam. I bowed my legs which opened my lips that were dripping wet. I easily found and accommodated the tip of his swollen cock. The thrill was indescribable, my desire was so strong as his tip pressed against my pussy and slowly slipped inside me. A charge shot up from my crotch to my nipples, then his girth opened me. I continued to lower myself onto his shaft and forgot about everyone else in the room, focused only on him, I placed my hands on his shoulders for balance.

The bump and grind took on new meaning as I pole danced on Matt's cock. It seemed like minutes, but it was probably literally seconds before he filled me with his juices. He cried out as he exploded and then collapsed against my breasts, leaving us both breathless as I wrapped my arms around his head and held him against my beating heart.

Once I stood again, I felt his ooze dripping from deep inside me. I felt lightened and a new sense of freedom, then I looked around the room and I saw a forest of naked cocks waiting for their turn on the pony ride. The party obviously wasn't over yet!