Free Universal Carnal Knowledge Pt. 44

Story Info
Ultimate sex drug causes as many problems as it solves.
3.1k words
4.66
16k
2

Part 44 of the 46 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XLIV

"A birthday to remember"

The rest of the day was spent as idyllically as I could have hoped. I wandered about the house and grounds, watching Gina's fucking class, or looking at the girls watching the porn (I felt little need to watch the actual porn films themselves, my life having turned into one), or simply enjoying the topsy-turvy world in which you first of all fuck a girl to unimagined levels of ecstasy and only later do you chat her up. Still something of a slave to societal norms myself, I felt a little guilty that there were still so many girls I could not positively put a name to. For instance, it troubled me that when Laura had referred to "Penny" I had had no idea whom she was talking about, so I made a point of seeking the girl out. As the day wore on I filled in as many gaps as I could and every so often I would take girls upstairs in twos and threes for fucking.

I allowed myself the occasional indulgence (it was my birthday after all). For instance, at one point I had a sudden bright thought and called for four much-favoured girls: Fran, Ursula, Connie, Kylie. I hustled them upstairs and took them in rapid succession, in the order named.

It was Connie that spotted it. She, Fran, Kylie and I were chatting and getting our breath back (Ursula, with less experience, was still entranced) when Connie suddenly gave me a cheery slap. "James, you crafty rascal!"

I pretended to be innocent. "What's up?"

"I was wondering why us four," said Connie. "I get it now."

Fran and Kylie looked puzzled and I merely smiled.

"F," explained Connie, pointing at Fran, "U," the recumbent Ursula, "C, K," herself and Kylie.

Kylie sniggered. Fran looked reproachful at having been used so frivolously (but still pleased at having been used at all): "James, darling, that's awful."

"Later you can do me and Ursula again with Natalie and Tammy," suggested Connie brightly.

"Don't encourage her, darling," urged Fran. "Use Cassie or Charlotte instead."

As I strolled about the house and grounds I felt truly blessed. Time and again I found myself appreciating the individual beauty of some stunning girl that until then had merely been part of the scenery. Consider Eve, for instance, whom I had almost overlooked until now. She was one of the two girls Gina had offered up on Wednesday. I had been in a bit of a rush that day and had not expected three girls, so frankly I had got straight down to fucking without much ado. She had arrived yesterday with Gina's other girls but since she was already captured she had not received my attention. But when I saw her today, my jaw dropped.

Eve was black. But that statement hardly does her pigmentation justice; she was astonishingly dark, a far deeper colour than the usual chocolate. And there was more to it even than that; this skin of the darkest umber had a strange sheen to it. I had never seen anything quite like it before. How could a surface so dark be so reflective? If she had been a car for sale she would have been advertised for her metallic finish. She was taller than many of my girls and very pretty, with a little of Yvonne's dramatic curvature and quite a lot of Gabby's languid grace, but it was her remarkable skin coloration that secured her the honour of being taken upstairs by herself.

I also mused, as I contemplated the loveliness all around me, on Uncle Albert's "refinements". In my longer-established girls, these were already becoming evident. Breasts were fuller and buttocks rounder than I remembered from our early meetings. But there were other changes, too. Wendy, Fran and other early recruits were now completely bereft of body hair, not that this feature made them stand out particularly since it was universal among the whores and remarkably common among the well-brought-up Cambridge girls.

It was Alicia that pinned down the baffling changes in girls' legs. I had heard so many complaints from so many women about painful calves that I knew something was going on but it was only when Alicia pointed out that Fran and Connie had taken to walking as if in heels even when barefoot that I recalled Fran's unusual gait the night before. As we were discussing the subject, Wendy happened by, wearing heeled sandals and her summer frock, and I called her over. I mentioned that she had not complained about sore calves lately.

"No," she said. "I've been wearing high heels. It's a lot better."

I asked her to slip out of them and to rest her bare feet flat on the ground in a normal posture. She just about managed it, but as she took an experimental step or two she winced at the pain. "My calves feel stretched," she complained. "It's so uncomfortable." When she rose up again on the balls of her feet she looked much happier. "I can walk all right like this," she said, "even without the shoes."

"Alicia's spotted that Fran and Connie are the same," I said. "It must be hard for Connie, she's always worn trainers. Now she'll have to get heels for the office."

"It's another of Albert's refinements," said Wendy. "I hope you like high heels, darling."

I had to confess that high heels in themselves have never done much for me one way or another, but I like the gracefully sinuous walk that tends to go with them.

I made a point of debriefing Laura when she came down from her trance. For one thing, I hoped her trained mind would provide interesting psychological insights about the effects of FUCK. But the results were disappointing. Maybe it was too soon to ask her; she still seemed overwhelmed and had little to add to what I had heard from other girls. But my main reason for talking to her, for which purpose I brought Elspeth with me, was to satisfy my curiosity about how she had found out what was going on. Her answers were deeply troubling, because it was clear that all she had really done was keep her eyes and ears open, then add in some intuition and intelligent guesswork. I was left with the gloomy conviction that it was only a matter of time before someone else did the same.

Meanwhile, I did not allow myself to forget that I had promised myself some fitting vengeance on George Marjoribanks. Talking to Vicky and Simone, I began to think how I might achieve it. Apparently George was in more trouble with Sue than I had realised, and my poor Alicia was the innocent cause. What a married middle-aged man would see in a gorgeous eighteen-year-old blonde with massive tits must, of course, remain one of the eternal mysteries, but the fact remains that she had clearly made a major impact on him. He had, apparently, asked the twins after the garden party whether they knew anything about her, and during the following week he had behaved out of character at home, being unwontedly quiet and drifting off into reveries. Sue, smelling a rat as any wife would, actually accused him of daydreaming about Alicia but like a sensible man he denied it stoutly and tried to laugh it off.

But on the following Saturday, the night before flying to New York, he had contrived to confirm Sue's suspicions. After dinner he had dozed off in an easy chair and when she rocked him by the shoulder to wake him to go to bed he had drowsily addressed her as "Alicia".

This gave me food for thought. I should make it clear that although I had no great affection for George and was keen to repay him for making me envious, I had no desire to ruin his life. I did not, for instance, countenance ideas such as getting Alicia to entice him into some marriage-wrecking indiscretion. I do not consider myself a vindictive man, and what I wanted was a fitting revenge, not a disproportionate one. I decided that I wanted George to be unable to see me or think of me without feeling a sharp pang of envy. I mulled it over.

In the evening I again found myself with Fran and Connie, this time joined by Elspeth who, I noticed, was making a late entry into my inner circle. We were chatting, drinking wine, and reviewing the day's events. Despite a very nasty scare over Laura it had been, all in all, a wonderful birthday so far.

"Cow," said Connie, referring to Laura. "That woman was so far up her own ass I bet she could see daylight."

I boggled at the grotesque image this conjured up. "Now, now," I said; "she's one of my girls now."

"Too right," agreed Connie. "I hope you nailed her good and proper. Bitch."

Elspeth came to her teacher's defence. "She wasn't a very happy person, you know, Connie. She just pretended to be. She'll be much better now."

"I've laid plans to make sure of that," I said.

Connie looked at me gleefully. "What are you gonna do to the harpy, James? Can I watch?"

"I'm not going to do anything to her," I said. "But yes, you can watch. Everyone can." I called a passing girl, one of those I was still unable to put a name to (Elspeth told me later she was her best friend, Rebecca), and asked her to pass the word that everyone was to gather for a special event in the dining room at ten o'clock, in other words in an hour's time.

"You won't hurt Laura, though, James, will you?" asked Elspeth.

"Of course not," I assured her. "But don't forget she would have hurt us. She wanted to break up everything we've got. So, no, I'm not going to hurt her, but."

They pondered for a moment what "but" might mean, then Elspeth raised an important point. "When you think about it, James, it was a very narrow escape. I mean, suppose it had been a man that worked out that something was going on, or an ugly woman."

"I know," I replied. "I've thought of that. Sooner or later it's going to happen. It's not just the unusual set-up that might attract attention. It's the physical changes, especially the loss of body hair and the raised heels. How could we ever explain that if doctors became aware of it? And I can't help capturing new girls, and nor frankly do I want to. Some day we're going to have more trouble unless we can think of a way of preventing it."

The girls looked concerned. "What a terrible idea, having to give up all this," shuddered Fran. "When I think what my life was like before ... It's changed everything for me, James darling, loving you this way."

"And fucking you this way," added Connie. "Don't forget the sex, Fran. You didn't get much before, did you?"

"A bit personal, isn't it, Connie?" I cautioned.

"It's all right," said Fran. "Connie's right. The sex is wonderful. It's at the centre of it, really; trust me to try to romanticise it while she gets down to the nitty-gritty. And I suppose I wasn't getting much sex at all before, was I?"

"The speed-dating man?" I suggested.

"But that hardly amounted to anything. And there was David at University; he was very sweet, he was my first you know," she went on, drifting into reminiscent mood. "He graduated the year before me and we promised we were going to stay together but somehow we didn't, and then there was this other boy in my last year, but it only lasted a few weeks."

"Yes," said Connie eagerly, "and ....?"

"Well, that's it," said Fran, "except for my beautiful James and of course those two boys last week, I still don't know how you talked me into that."

Connie was incredulous. "Six? Six? Fran, honey, a nice-looking girl like you? Six guys in your life? You poor kid. No wonder you were so uptight."

"Not so much of the 'poor kid'," retorted Fran haughtily. "I'm two months older than you are."

I did not see why poor Fran should be the only one under scrutiny. "What's your tally, then, Connie?" I asked.

"More than six," she replied firmly, adding after a pause for reckoning, "but less than a hundred." Then a doubt seemed to afflict her. "I think," she concluded.

"You haven't had a hundred boyfriends," Fran scoffed. "You're only twenty-two."

"Well, they weren't all boyfriends," conceded Connie. "There's a lot of one-nighters in there."

And so Connie proceeded to disclose her sexual past, which for a woman her age was impressive. She had had several more or less serious steady boyfriends over the years, but she had, she told us with a wicked grin, "never been faithful to any of 'em yet." She acknowledged that some people thought she was a bit "free and easy", but she felt it was not entirely her fault. "It's this ass. Guys can't keep their hands off it. Fortunately," she concluded.

Fran, who had a very religious upbringing, was moved to a rebuke. "Connie, you told me you believe in God; how can you carry on this way?"

"I don't see what that's got to do with it," replied Connie, revealing unsuspected qualities as a theologian. "If God didn't want me to fuck guys, why'd He make them so yummy?"

After Fran's and Connie's disclosures it should have been Elspeth's turn but by now it was nearly ten o'clock so she escaped. "More than Fran, but fewer than Connie," was all we had time to get from her.

I had thought of something for Laura that would take her down a peg or three, besides giving her some much-needed sexual practice. I had told Gina I wanted an extra-special fucking lesson; did she and her friends have any more strap-ons? Fortunately they did. At ten o'clock it was standing room only as all fifty girls and I crowded into the dining room, where the sturdy table had been shifted against a wall to make a stage. Gina and two of her friends, Precious (the lissom black girl) and Nancy, a strapping Polish girl, proudly thrusting forward their huge rubber cocks, stood on the makeshift stage and explained that everyone had been enjoying these triple-penetration sex films so much they thought it would be instructive to demonstrate the skills involved. With three "men" on stage, all they needed was a girl.

I think everyone expected a request for volunteers, and a lot of girls looked disappointed when Gina pointed an aggressive finger straight at Laura. I had told Gina and friends that I wanted them to put some back into it, so for the next half an hour the rest of us enjoyed the spectacle of Dr Laura Stone being ravaged pitilessly in every hole. At first she seemed quite passive, almost bewildered, but soon her new FUCK-enhanced sex drive began to assert itself and although she did not appear to come she certainly got into the spirit of things. It was good (and very arousing) to see her sucking vigorously on one rubber cock while bucking her hips up and down on another and using a free hand to spread her buttocks for the insertion of a third. I was well aware that our audience had a high proportion of Cambridge students; they would, I knew, see the fearsome Dr Stone in a different light for ever after.

This memorable show was not just about humiliating Laura (although that was part of it). It was also about awakening her sexually; if I were to be fucking her in future, those inhibitions simply had to go. But since, as I say, I do not consider myself vindictive, I like to think it was also about giving her a good time in a way she had never imagined possible before.

Laura was not the only one enjoying herself. All the girls were shouting and cheering and as for me, under my loose dressing-gown I had a growing cock that dwarfed anything on the stage. In the end, I could restrain myself no longer. Rudely barging girls aside, I rushed up to the stage, losing the gown as I went, and dragged Gina's dildo off and fucked her there and then in front of everyone. Then I took Precious and Nancy, and it all gets rather vague after that.

Naked bodies were all over me as I lay on my back on the stage. All I could see was a succession of mouths and cunts pressed to my face. Soon someone hit upon the tactic of having two girls facing each other on their knees and straddling my head, their cunts pressed against each other and oozing with pussy juice. A third girl would support my head and hold it against this double quim so that I could nibble, kiss, and lick every crevice. And this is the only part of the activities of which I can give any clear account; what was going on with my cock I can report only by touch, as cunt after cunt enveloped it. I tried to do my best by the girls by always holding something back when I spunked, and I suspect someone got some sort of organisation going at that end too because as soon as I came and the girl climaxed she would be removed in a manner that suggested she was being physically lifted and another dripping cunt would instantly slide into place. With the best will in the world I sometimes ran out of juice and my cock would go limp, but then eager mouths and tongues would suck and caress it until it stiffened again.

At one point I remember that, fearing dehydration from loss of fluids, I insisted on a ten-minute break during which I drank four pints of milk one after another. Then back to the fray. Which girls I fucked and sucked, and how many, I have not the faintest idea.

It was two in the morning when I had to call a halt for sheer exhaustion. The table and the adjacent floor area were covered in blissed-out cum-oozing girls but there were still plenty of others, alert, randy, and raring to go. But there is only so much a man can do even with FUCK coursing through his veins. I somehow managed to stumble up the stairs and collapse into the bed.

"A birthday to remember," Connie had said. She never spoke a truer word.