Free Use Farm - December

Story Info
My sister-in-law's sister gets free used, too!
2.4k words
4.42
92.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancily
Chancily
108 Followers

This is the third in a series. Please see the October and November installments. Thanks!

*****

It was closing in on Christmas, so I was heading to my brother's place again. As always, lately, my thoughts did not stray far from what happened before Thanksgiving, when I was there last.

I had fucked my sister-in-law; a dream come true! Then realized my brother and his little girlfriends had been watching. I didn't take that very well. Laura, my sister-in-law, did, however. She beamed at their congratulatory applause and called me a prude. Me! The guy who had just fucked his sister-in-law in the ass!

I sighed. Yeah. Me.

I moped about while Laura was making dinner that night. After dinner, she pulled me aside. "Ben, quit acting like a child. I like sex! No, I LOVE sex! And I will NOT be slut-shamed in my own home!"

"I would NEVER...!" I started.

She interrupted, in a mocking voice, "I can't believe my precious, sainted Laura could ever be a part of these sordid goings-on!"

My face burned with embarrassment.

In a softer voice, full of care and sincerity, Laura continued, "Ben, I DO love sex, and that's okay." I nodded.

"But you know what's not okay?" she asked. I shook my head. "You putting me on a pedestal. I'm just a normal, regular, everyday person, Ben. Absolutely nothing special. Ok?" I shook my head again. I couldn't bear to hear her say that. "I will burn your breakfast in the morning, just to show you I'm not perfect!" She smiled, and it lit up her face. I smiled back.

"Okay, okay." I said. I put my hands up in mock submission. I will never believe she's not special, but I had to admit she had a point about me putting her on a pedestal. She was my brother's wife. I couldn't afford to fall in love with her.

I left the next day, after a lovely un-burned pancake breakfast. I had planned on staying another day, but then decided I needed the solitude of the highway to process.

Now, it was over a month later. I had pined for the loss of my Laura-on-high. Then I had gotten angry with myself. Then I felt ashamed. Now, I am-ok. I am. I'm okay with it all. Why shouldn't Laura enjoy herself? Why shouldn't Frank enjoy himself?

Why shouldn't I enjoy myself?

I pulled up to my brother's place. The sign was still there, although I noticed a small hole in it. I chuckled. Guess I wasn't the only one around uptight about the sex going on up here! I read the sign more carefully this time. "Warning," the sign said. "This is notice that from this point, any and all adult females are to make themselves available to any and all adult males. Proceeding past this point is consent!"

Hmm, I thought. Maybe the sign wasn't so much for women as it was for me?

I parked and ran to the door. It was freezing out! I idly wondered if anyone would be naked inside in this weather.

I found the answer immediately. From the mudroom, I could see there were four naked asses standing in front of a roaring fire. I started removing layers. I got down to my undershirt and boxers and hesitated. Then, I mentally shrugged and decided "when in Rome...!"

As I walked in the living room, Laura turned from the fire and squealed, "Ben!" Everyone else turned around.

"Bro!" Frank yelled, rushing over. He side-hugged me. "Hey, guys! Look who's here!"

The other couple approached. It was Laura's older sister and her husband. I should have expected them to be here for the holiday. I was too wrapped up in recovering from my prudish crush on Laura, I suppose.

I greeted them both warmly, frantically trying to think if I had anything with me to give them for Christmas. Then I remembered their daughter. Shit, I thought. Presents for three! How am I going to pull that off?

Laura went to the kitchen for drinks. The conversation was dominated by Laura's sister, Leslie, who admitted to being chatty when she was nervous, and this was all so new so she had lots to be nervous about, and therefore chatty, and anyone would be nervous, wouldn't they? Laura returned and passed around the drinks. I looked back and forth between the two beautiful women. Laura and Leslie. Could there be more beauty in one place?

Leslie was mid-forties to Laura's mid-thirties. Her long red hair had some curl to it and was a slightly paler red, compared to Laura's. Leslie's breasts sat just a bit lower on her chest than Laura's did, but both had breasts that were generous handfuls. Laura had a trim waist, with some softness to it. Leslie was thicker through the waist, with a bit of belly, but it didn't detract. Her hips were just a bit fleshier, as well. I didn't feel that any of these things were flaws. In fact, I was responding quite viscerally to Leslie's lush body.

Both women had the same porcelain skin, with freckles. So it was quite obvious that Leslie was blushing under my scrutiny. I wanted to make her feel beautiful. I stepped a bit closer to her. I touched her shoulder. (I was aware of her husband standing to my right, but decided fortune favors the bold.) Her chatter stopped and I felt a frisson go through her.

I slowly and very lightly moved my hand down and around one of her breasts, then on down to her belly. I didn't see any right hooks coming my way, so I repeated the movements with my other hand. When both hands were on her belly, I started to lower myself to kneeling. My hands caressed their ways to her hips.

I kissed her belly while my hands moved lightly, teasingly around her hips and ass and thighs. She was tense. I'm sure she didn't know what to expect from me. Hell, I didn't know what to expect from me! I nipped and kissed kind of randomly, but also kind of working my way south. I was beginning to smell her arousal and it was intoxicating! But, I had barely even walked in the room. Maybe this was weird and I was being a pervert.

I sat back on my heels. Leslie made a sound of frustration. Laura hit me on the shoulder, "You ass! Don't be a tease!"

Leslie's husband, Rob, moved behind Leslie. He said, "Go ahead. Enjoy it. I'll catch you if you fall."

I guessed he was talking to both of us, even though he had addressed Leslie. Leslie widened her stance a bit and that decided me. I kissed her above her mons, my hands back to caressing her hips. I kissed lower, and lower. Leslie widened her stance again. I moved my hands around to her ass, fondling it while I stuck my tongue out to taste her. I hooked my hands under her ass. My thumbs and fingers felt the wetness slicking her inner thighs. I used my thumbs to tease her opening while I used my tongue to search out her clit. I quickly found the little bud, hard, and begging to be touched. I swiped over it and around it repeatedly with my tongue. Leslie's legs began trembling. I flicked her little clitty with my tongue and then sucked it into my mouth. That set her off. She came hard, with an "Oh!" Her trembling legs wouldn't hold her up, but she didn't go down. My thumbs were flooded with her fluids.

I unwrapped my hands from around her legs and stood up. Leslie was leaning back against her husband's chest, and wrapped in his arms. She had a grin on her face that made me proud, knowing I had put it there. I looked at her husband, holding her. He was looking down at her, kissing her on the top of her head. I assumed that meant he was okay with what had just happened.

I felt the cold, wet evidence of pre-cum dripping from my cock onto my leg, now that I was standing. I looked down at my hard cock. "What am I going to do with you?" I thought at it.

Rob walked Leslie back over to the fire. My brother grabbed a coat and his boots, announcing he was going to get some firewood. Laura slinked her way over to me. "That looked like fun," she said.

"Oh, yeah," I nodded, "It was! Oh, and by the way, hello!"

She laughed. Her eyes moved from mine down to my mouth. Her gaze got hungry. I licked my lips in response.

"How does she taste? How does my sister taste, Brother?"

With my left hand, I pulled Laura closer to me. With my right, I snaked my fingers through the hair at the back of her head. I pulled my fingers together, tightening my grip on her hair. Laura tipped her chin up to try to ease the pull. I smiled wickedly at her. "Find out."

Laura, my sister-in-law, kissed me with the taste of her own sister all over my face. Laura licked and sucked my lips and moaned. I decided to just let her take over, so I released my grip on her hair and her back side. Laura continued to kiss me for a few more minutes, adding a slow pull on my cock while she was doing so.

She pulled away. "My sister tastes good, doesn't she?"

"Oh, yeah," I agreed wholeheartedly.

"How do you taste, Brother?"

"I don't know-why don't you find out?" I responded.

Laura knelt in front of me. She grasped my cock in one hand. She stuck her tongue out and touched the head of my cock, lightly, teasingly. She licked my cock, and then my balls. She looked up at me and smiled. I groaned-so recently this had simply been stroke fodder, and now, here she was, at my feet, sucking my cock. My sister-in-law. Damn! I thought, I'm gonna have to massively thank my brother for this whole free use thing!

Laura engulfed my cock within the warm wetness of her mouth. She slid her mouth up and down on my cock, licking with her tongue as she did so. She was also humming her pleasure. It was all quickly making me wild. Laura was going deeper with each stroke. She began gagging a bit at the bottom of each stroke. Her drool was spilling down her chin.

Frank walked in, I only half-noticed. He stood there watching and drinking a beer. "Laura's a damn fine cock-sucker, ain't she?" he asked. I may have nodded-not sure, was a bit busy.

"C'mon, Laura, you can do better than that!" So saying, Frank reached out and put his hand on the back of Laura's head. He began pushing on her down stroke, holding it longer than she had been originally. She gasped at the top of each stroke.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Oh, fuck, I'm..."

Frank pushed Laura's head down as far she could go, and held it there. The convulsions of her throat as she tried to breath sent me over the edge. I spewed rope after rope of cum down her throat. She was pushing on my legs, trying to push me out of her mouth, but I wasn't going anywhere.

Suddenly, she stopped trying to push me away and her mouth fell slack around my cock. She started to fall away from me, but Frank was there. He guided her gently down to the floor. I sat heavily on the floor beside her. She was breathing heavily, and her eyes were closed.

"Frank, is she okay? We shouldn't have..."

"No worries, bro! She loves that shit! And I got it timed down to a science." Frank brushed the hair out of his wife's face. He leaned over her, "Ain't that right, baby?"

Laura opened her eyes at Frank, "Oh yeah," she panted. She looked at me. "That was awesome!" She looked so sincere, I had to laugh.

"Excellent, then we can do it again, right?" I asked. Laura nodded vigorously.

Rob appeared. "That was pretty fucking hot, and I hate to intrude, but remember, Frank, we gotta get Kelsie from the airport pretty soon."

There followed a conversation about when she was landing, where, what flight, and who was going to go in which vehicle to get her. There was a bit of haggling, as everyone seemed to want to go, but no one had a car big enough for everyone. Finally, my post-orgasmic brain kicked into gear and I realized that if I went into town to get Kelsie, I could also pick up some extra Christmas gifts! Brilliant, I thought! So I made my suggestion, firmly, and everyone eventually acquiesced. I know they all wanted to see Kelsie as quickly as possible, but none of them really wanted to make the drive. As I do it professionally, I think they were all privately relieved I had volunteered.

I showered and dressed. Laura and Leslie made sure I had some food in my belly, and I was ready to head out. Then I realized, "Hey, it's been a couple of years since I saw Kelsie last. Will I recognize her? Or will she recognize me?"

Leslie said, "Take a selfie and text it to her. Here; here's her number. Ask her to send you a selfie back. I'll text her what's going on."

I pulled out my phone, but Laura took it. "Let me take your picture-I've seen your selfies! You'd be liable to get your own elbow and nothing else in the photo!" Everyone laughed. Even I had to admit I sucked at taking photos.

Laura took a couple of pictures, chose one, and sent it to her niece. A few minutes later, my phone pinged, and there was a picture of my niece-in-law. Gone was the gawky teenager. Here was a golden-haired goddess. Emphasis on the "here." In this house. In this free use house.

Man, oh man, oh man! As amazing as this Christmas was already shaping up to be, I thought, now things are beginning to look unimaginably, extraordinarily, staggeringly glorious!

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, there's more to come. Encourage me with your votes and comments! Thanks again!

Chancily
Chancily
108 Followers