Free Use Farm - November

Story Info
I come back for a second helping of my sister-in-law.
2.4k words
4.45
67k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancily
Chancily
105 Followers

Note: this is the second in a series. This story will read better after Free Use Farm-October.

*****

I pulled up to my brother's and the same free use "consent" sign was on the same post. I parked in the same spot. I walked into the same living room. There was a football game on the tv again. I was feeling a bit of deja vu. Then I realized my brother, Frank, was sitting on the couch, not bending some girl over its arm.

I walked further into the room. "Hey, Fra...!" I about choked on my greeting. Frank was sitting on the couch all right, but he had his hand wrapped in long black hair. The petite girl the hair belonged to was gagging on Frank's cock while he watched the game.

"Bro!" Frank yelled. "We're up by seven!"

Tanya, as naked as the black-haired girl, walked into the room with a bag of chips and a couple of beers. Frank yelled, "Bro, help yourself! To whatever! Right, Tanya? Right, Lea?" He used the girl's hair to make her head nod in something like a "yes".

"Hey, I remember you! Want a beer?" Tanya said, "Or me?"

I smiled-it was probably a crooked one. "I'll take a beer, for the moment. Thanks!" I followed Tanya into the kitchen. (The sight of Frank getting a blow job was not what I wanted to see right then. Or maybe ever.) There's no doubt that tiny Tanya was attractive, in a waifish way. Her pale blonde hair was even cropped short this time. It added to the waif/pixie/ingenue look.

Tanya's body was slim, her hips boyish, her breasts small. She had cotton candy pink nails and toes. And a giant Hello Kitty tattoo half-finished on her back. I pictured fucking her from behind and seeing that childish tattoo and any minimal interest I had in her, vanished.

She handed me the beer. I popped the top and drank near half of it in one long gulp. It may be November, but the sun is h-o-t hot through those giant windows on my rig. "So," I asked her, trying to be much more casual than I felt, "where's Laura?"

Tanya smirked at me. "She's in town. Shopping."

I was both relieved and disturbed to hear that. I mean, I was relieved because it meant I was going to see her again. Hopefully fuck her again, too. But I was disturbed, too, because I didn't think she was really liking what was going on with Frank and these girls. Or maybe I was just projecting. I have to admit I was disturbed on her behalf.

"We've got plenty of time," Tanya said, as she stepped close. She pinched her nipples a few times and they got long and hard. It was kind of amazing to watch actually. Then I realized what she had said. And I further realized I was going to have to let her down. Everything about Tanya simply reminded me, through it's absence, of Laura. And Laura was the epitome of feminine desirability to me.

I stepped back and sat at the kitchen table, with it between the two of us. I guess that was an obvious move, because she pouted, "Don't you like me?"

I tried the Ol' Southern Charm. "Well, heck darlin', you're cuter'n a button!"

That seemed to be good enough. She simpered. "Wanna see me dance? That's how Frankie and I met."

She didn't wait for me to answer, but immediately picked up her phone. After a moment, she seemed satisfied and I heard...well, I suppose what I heard was music, because she started to dance.

I plastered a smile on my face. If this goes very long, I thought, I'm gonna need another beer or six. I mean, it's not that she was a bad dancer. She had some natural talent and a grace when she moved that made her worth watching. But the music was giving me a headache, and I knew that her dance was likely to become a lap dance at any moment.

Then, the other girl came in the kitchen. She stopped to watch Tanya, hip cocked, judging. "Not bad. But you need someone to dance WITH." So saying, she stepped in front of Tanya, and matched her moves.

This one, Lea, was as like the other as if they were twins. Same slim body, same boyish hips, same tiny tits. Lea was obviously not Tanya's sister, though, as Lea was (I later found out) a Filipina. So her skin tone was a little darker (and also free of tattoos). Her hair was much longer, and thick, shiny, and black. But like Tanya, Lea had a very young look to her. Together, they almost looked like Frank had been trolling a junior high for girls.

Frank came in the kitchen. "Bro!" We hugged and clapped each other on the back. He explained his presence in the kitchen with "Halftime, and we're still leading!" He scooped a couple of beers out of the fridge and threw me one. He gestured with his head towards the girls and asked, complete with air quotes, "So, what d'ya think of my new 'project'?"

I couldn't even begin to come up with a response that he wouldn't hate me for, for years. So I just said, "Yeah!" as enthusiastically as I could muster.

"You never thought I could pull it off, didya'?" He poked me obnoxiously in the chest.

I grabbed his finger and pushed away. I was tempted to use it to pull his arm up his back, which was my usual response when we were kids, but the back door opened. We all turned towards it.

Laura, my sister-in-law, walked in, looking as gorgeous as ever. She was wearing clothes, of course; flannel shirt and jeans. Nothing designed to make someone look sexy, but, damn if she didn't look sexier in her jeans than the two others did completely naked! "Well, hello everyone!" she said.

"Ben," she asked, "are you going to be able to stay through Thanksgiving?" As that was over a week away still, there was no way I could. She made it hard to say no, though. Especially as she unbuttoned the flannel shirt and peeled the jeans off. "I better go put these up," she said.

Since asking Laura why she had agreed to this insanity had not been successful last month, I had to try getting at the answer from the other end. I grabbed two more beers and herded my brother into the living room. "It's really amazing what you got goin' on here! I have to wonder how you got Laura to go along with it? I mean, if I had asked my ex something like this, she would have blown up! And then blown ME up, probably!" I laughed at myself, trying not to seem so invested in the answer.

"She would've, too! Bro, I'da paid money to see that!" Frank busted out laughing. After a bit, he waved his hands in front of himself, trying to stop laughing. I was beginning to get irritated. Finally, he calmed himself. He pitched his head towards the back of the house, where Laura had gone. "I didn't ask her; I told her!"

I was stunned.

He almost had me for a second. "You're a fuckin' liar!" I punched him in the arm. He laughed again, then leaned in towards me. Quietly, he said, "I have no fuckin' clue how I got her to agree to all this! She just said okay one day. Now, don't go messin' it up for me! Don't ask her-that way she can't change her mind."

I'm not sure that's how relationships work, but, being the divorced sibling, what do I know? So, I dropped it.

Laura came back, completely nude. My sister-in-law lit up the room and I couldn't understand how my brother could take that for granted-or maybe not even see it anymore? She told us, "I have most of an hour before I was planning to start dinner, if anyone is interested..." I wanted to scream ME! I'M INTERESTED! But I felt like I had to play it cool in front of Frank, so I looked at him, to give him first chance.

"I just jizzed." Classy.

"I guess I'm up to bat then, eh?" I tried, again, to be casual about it.

"Well, bring your bat and balls with me. I wanna show you something." She took my arm and pulled me towards the back of the house.

Frank piped up, "Hey, show him the..."

"I AM!" Laura yelled back.

We turned into what used to be the "office." It used to have Frank's computer and comics and shit. It was being used for an entirely different purpose now. In the middle of the room hung a sex swing. And to one side was a spanking bench (Don't ask me how I knew what that was!). On the other side, was a twin bed and an elaborate camera set-up.

I was surprised. Pleased, but very surprised. "Rope?" I asked. Laura opened the closet and I about shit myself. Did they have the contents of an entire BDSM toy store in there?

Laura grabbed a red silk rope and handed it to me. "Why did I know you would know what to do in here, Brother?"

"C'mere." My sister-in-law stepped right up to me. I leaned down to kiss her. I tasted her sweetness when I coaxed her to open her mouth. I pulled back some, teasing her open mouth with light touches from my tongue and lips. Seeing her mouth open and eyes closed, I knew I had the perfect opportunity-I quickly looped the rope around her head and across her mouth. I pulled. Her eyes flew open and she readied herself to run, but I was faster than her. Before she knew it, I had the rope down her back where I had captured her wrists. I promptly tied them together. Now, I had the perfect leash for my new pet.

I walked my pet over to the spanking bench and positioned her carefully across the long side. I knew that without her arms, she was too precarious to put on top. This way afforded me safe control of her body, as well as easy access. I took a minute to absorb the delicious sight of her perfect ass, right there, waiting for me to do whatever I wanted to it. I realized what I wanted to do to it was fuck it.

I gave each ass cheek a firm spank, as I knew she was expecting that. But then I crouched behind her and grabbed her cheeks and pulled them away from each other. And there it was; the most perfect asshole I had ever seen. I moved in, licking and kissing my way towards my goal. I licked my sister-in-law's asshole until she was wiggling and moaning. Then I licked it some more, squeezing her luscious butt cheeks while I held them.

I moved my right hand to her pussy, next. I hooked one, then two fingers inside her warm, wet pussy and laid them on her g-spot. I found her clit with my thumb. I kept licking and kissing her ass, but now I was also swirling my thumb gently around her clit, and rubbing gently inside her. Her wiggling and moaning increased, so I increased the pressure on her clit and g-spot. Slowly, slowly.

Suddenly, my hand was drenched and Laura began bucking and yelling through her rope gag. I couldn't keep my tongue on her ass anymore, but I kept the pressure up with my fingers and thumb until I felt her stop clenching and her yelling sounded like she was trying to say stop. Something like, "Shtaw! Shtaw!"

I was awfully pleased with myself and was probably grinning like a fool. I didn't care. I untied Laura, rubbed her arms and hands, kissed her, and told her she was a very good kitty. I picked her limp body up and dropped it into the sex swing. I positioned her on her back, with her pelvis high and her asshole free, just exactly right. I looked around for some lube. I didn't have to look far. There were two bottles next to a basket of condoms. I grabbed the lube and didn't think about the basket of condoms.

I dribbled the lube across Laura's asshole. She jumped a bit as it was cold. I used a finger to smear the lube over the area thoroughly, then began pushing into her asshole. She was moaning like crazy. I pushed my finger all the way in and pumped it a couple of times. Then I pulled it out, poured some lube over my first two fingers, and returned to her ass. I worked both fingers slowly into her ass. I pumped them in and out. Laura was panting, "Oh, oh, oh!"

I pulled my fingers out. I poured some lube over my cock and smeared it around real good. I was as hard as I had ever been in my life. Or that's what I thought, until Laura said breathlessly as I slowly entered her, "Ben, I've never..."

"Really?" No, I corrected myself, THIS is the hardest I have ever been in my life! I pushed the rest of the way in.

"Hunh!" was her reply.

I used the sex swing to pull her onto my cock. I looked down. Watching my cock disappear into her asshole was so mesmerizing that I kept fucking up my rhythm so I could watch inch by inch. But soon enough, my eyes let my cock regain control and I was fucking my sister-in-law hard and fast.

Laura hooked her feet under my arms and around my back and began swinging herself, helping me slam into her. She was grunting-hell, WE were grunting. We were going at it like crazed acrobats. It couldn't last though. Laura moved a hand down to her pussy. She slid her fingers across her clit. "Ben! Cumming! Oh, god!"

Watching my sister-in-law cum put me over the edge. I started cumming, pulled out fast and stripped off the condom. I wanted to see her wearing my cum. It arched out over her tummy and lower. She looked down at herself, still panting. She spread my cum up over her tits, stuck a finger in her mouth, and said, "Yum!"

From the doorway, I heard clapping and whistling. My head whipped around. I couldn't believe they...

"Thank you! Thank you!" Laura bowed her head towards our audience. My head whipped back around towards her. "Close your mouth, Ben," she said. "And don't be a prude."

*****

Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this story, there's more to come. Encourage me with your votes and comments! Thanks again!

Chancily
Chancily
105 Followers