Free Use in Freehold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the day I was tired and ready to go home. I said goodbye to my coworkers, all of whom clearly were very pleased with me except for Clarice, who was seemed to roll her eyes at me even when she wasn't. But I decided to ignore that and left for my apartment.

I looking down at the street again as I walked, to avoid making eye contact, trying to avoid a random sexual encounter, and again it seemed to work. I did see out of the corners of my eyes some people, mostly women, pointing at me, talking about me to each other, and sometimes giggling, but no one stopped me

When I got to my apartment I closed the door and went over and collapsed on my bed with my backpack. Then I got out my phone and looked at the F app for the Freehold Times, realizing that I'd be there. And I was. There was a big headline beneath a vivid picture:

"Thank You For Your Service! New Citizen Services Freehold's Finest. Jim Bridger Feels the Full Strength of Freehold's Army. Gives Proof that Free Use Works. Full Video, Pix, And Exclusive Interviews, by Janet Meeker."

Above the headlines was a photo of my mouth opened wide with Karl's black cock in it. Then the picture morphed into a video with me moving my mouth back and forth on Karl's large cock.

Well, I knew this was going to be there, but it was still a shock to me that the News in Freehold was so often sexually graphic. I looked below for the other story, and after a grim story about a drone exploring the ruins of a big city on the Outside that had been nuked, with lots of still pix and video, I found it.

"Black is Beautiful! New Citizen Jim Bridger Can't Get Enough. Starts Falling In Love After Trying to Impregnate Notable Citizen Lily Marshall. Full Video, Pix, and Exclusive Interviews, by Janet Meeker."

The picture for this story, which also turned into a video, was a sped up movie on a loop of me getting hard as I looked with longing at Lily's beautiful body. Every few seconds my cock would go from soft the large and saluting her.

I decided to read at least part of this story:

"Sophie's Cafe was the setting today for a dramatic speech by notable citizen Lily Marshall, followed by a sensual and patriotic impregnation attempt by new citizen Jim Bridger.

Lily noted that there was not enough African American representation on the Central Council, and also lamented the shortage of men. Although Lily threatened to Mark the handsome newcomer Jim, to command his continual sexual attentions, as members of the Central Council sometimes do, in the end she respected the rights of the Council.

Then Lily did her patriotic duty by spreading her legs in public to receive Jim's sperm, which has been certified to be very healthy by Freehold Army Captain Amy Wang.

Captain Wang herself has shared exclusively with this reporter that she has also had a natural donation of Jim's sperm. Wang said that he was most enthusiastic about the process, crying out 'Oh Captain, My Captain,' in the heat of passion.

As the world's population continues to plunge after the Fall, Freehold remains one of the few hopes in the entire world for the continuation of humanity. And so far Jim Bridger has been an effective promoter of Freehold's values.

Mr. Bridger also praised this reporter at Sophie's to the crowd for her award-winning coverage, and is clearly someone who respects and appreciates the free press, and the public's right to know.

The foresight that Council Member and Presidential candidate Stacy King had in Marking new citizen Jim Bridger seems to be confirmed by today's stories.

Jim was clearly entranced by Lily's stunning beauty, and quickly became fully erect for her in front of the crowd, even though he himself said that he was not yet fully used to the public sex traditions of Freehold, and felt somewhat shy about the process.

Any shyness Jim felt evaporated as Lily laid down on a blanket and pillows provided by Sophie herself of Sophie's Cafe, which is well-known for its delicious treats and fine service. Although still shocking for a few citizens, public impregnation attempts have been shown to encourage both women and men to do their patriotic duty. They also provide important distractions in these troubled times, which has been deemed psychologically valuable for Freehold by Eve herself.

Jim was captivated as Lily whispered sweet nothings into his ear, which could not be heard by this reporter, but then as his manhood entered Lily's sex, he called out to the Almighty, seeming to have found the divine deep inside of the beautiful Lily, causing the crowd to applaud with appreciation.

Lily herself was clearly pleased by Jim's almost overwhelming passion for her, and in a rarity for women actually achieved multiple orgasms during intercourse, which was confirmed by this reporter by Lily herself later in the day.

Lily also confirmed that Jim already was starting to fall in love with her, and was besotted with her beauty and her brains. Although clearly smarter than Jim, Lily praised Jim's intelligence as well, although she noted to this reporter that she was slightly surprised that right after he orgasmed inside her he was already confessing that he was starting to fall in love with her.

Although Lily's feelings aren't quite as strong, she confirmed that she plans to continue to see him, and indicated that although she hadn't formally Marked him, she expected Jim to present himself to her from time to time, so that he could service her when she desired it. Lily owns her noted Beauty Salon on Second Street, popular with all ethnicities and genders."

"Okay," I said to myself, although really I was also saying it to the Central Council listening device built into my phone too. I knew Lambert would play it differently at the Alternative news site, but I hadn't downloaded that app yet, and I didn't have the energy to look for it at the moment.

Anyway, what the Freehold Times said was more of less what happened, I thought, although with a patronizing and propagandistic spin to it, care of Janet Meeker.

I got out that novel of hers from my backpack, and started pondering something while I read the first few pages on my bed. It was actually pretty good for a fantasy romance novel, and already rather sensual. I'd wanted to be a writer myself of some kind, before the Fall. I wondered if I could still maybe do it someday, somehow.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, and then a beautiful and glamorous blond woman in shorts and a bikini top walked into my apartment. There are no working locks to most apartments or houses in Freehold, to encourage nighttime sexual interludes.

"Stacy," I said, jumping up off of the bed, and walking over to her, "It's good to see you!"

"It's wonderful to see you too, Jim," Stacy said smiling, with her full lips with pink lipstick revealing beautiful teeth. Her beautiful breasts were magnificently displayed by her bikini top.

She was displaying well her beautiful pale and creamy skin, which was kissed by both freckles and a light suntan.

She went on, "And wow, you have really exceeded all expectations! But I'd like you to just kiss me, and don't expect anything sexual right now. We'll save that for the Eve's Brigade rally tomorrow."

"Sure," I said, and gave her a kiss on the lips of a few seconds. He lips tasted like sweet bubblegum, which was really quite yummy.

"I like the taste of your lipstick," I said, after we separated.

"That's why I wore it," Stacy said, "I thought a boy like you would especially appreciate the sweet taste."

"Yes," I said, "I do," feeling patronized, but trying not to show it, and so I added, "What can I do to help you?"

"Well, believe it or not, I'm coming to ask you for political advice. Let me cut to the chase: What do you think I should do about Lily Marshall?"

I didn't hesitate, and said immediately, "I think you should make Lily Marshall a full member of the Central Council."

To my surprise, Stacy grinned and said, "Fuck yeah! That's what I told my advisors! It would co-opt her perfectly, and would almost certainly be the final check-mate in my campaign against Amanda Jones. It takes two-thirds of the council to add a new member, but I think I can swing the votes. You're intelligent, Jim. Keep this up and I'll make you one of my official political advisors. That could be a smart move too, showing that although I can be tough on men, I am compassionate to the deserving."

"Thank you, Stacy," I replied, "Although I don't agree with you on all issues, from the first time I met you and you Marked me, I realized that you were a political genius. You're beautiful goddess who is also brainy and, if necessary, a ruthless political operator."

"Well, shit," she said, smiling and looking pleased and surprised, and almost like she was seeing me for the first time, "You are much more than a pretty face and body, aren't you? You are shrewd. That's good. Meeker was right, it was a smart move I made when I Marked you. I'd just met you, but already I could sense something. Did you read a lot of political biographies and history books in high school in your free time, and watch a lot of documentaries?"

"Bingo," I said.

"Well, then, as you know in campaigns time is of the essence. I need to call Meeker right now. Hold on."

Stacy tapped a speed dial button on her phone and put it on speaker, and Meeker quickly answered, saying in her direct and somewhat flat voice, "Hi Stacy, how are things?"

Stacy answered, "Great Janet. Fantastic work on your stories today. Listen, record this for a quote, I'd like you to add to the Lily story that Presidential candidate Stacy King today announced that she strongly supports full membership in the Central Council for Lily Marshall, and is going to work to round up the Council votes for appointment. Stacy added that Lily was not only a successful entrepreneur who is a pillar of the Freehold community, but she is also an effective advocate who will bring new perspectives to the Council. King said that she wanted Marshall added to the Council as soon as possible, and planned to contact Lily soon to try to arrange a personal meeting. End quote. Also Janet, move the Lily story up to the top of the news feed. And play it up even more. Add any other good details, pix, and videos that you've got on it. You've already played it perfectly, but make Lily even more of a new Freehold hero out of left field. A sensual goddess with brains and heart."

Janet then surprised me by replying in what to me seemed an uncharacteristically strong way, "Jesus Fucking Christ, Stacy! That's brilliant. Amanda Jones is toast. She's done. Okay, gotta go do this."

"Thanks, Janet," Stacy replied.

Stacy looked over at me and smiled, and then gave me a quick kiss that seemed genuine.

"Listen, Jim," she went on, "Tomorrow I need you not to be worn out before the Eve's Brigade political rally at 7. I'm going to call Melanie and say you need to leave the bookstore at 1, and I'll have my car and driver come and get you from the bookstore and take you to my house so that you can be protected from free use. You can rest at the house, have lunch, and hang out. Then, at the rally a 7 take my lead. Basically it's going to be some performance and political art mixed with sex. I'm going to use you for my personal and political pleasure. Don't worry about the details now, we'll get you up to speed on site. I'm glad you were sexually satisfied today by Lily, because I'm sorry but I don't have time for you tonight. Even if I did, I think it's better to save it for the show. I need to go right now to try to meet with Lily myself before she leaves her salon. But if you want you can kiss me one more time, and as long as you leave my bikini top on you can feel my tits for a few seconds. Plus if you have any quick questions about anything, go ahead."

I thought she might be insulted if I didn't feel her tits, and I wanted to anyway, they were so beautiful and tempting. So I briefly and gently felt up her lovely breasts while giving her a kiss of a few seconds.

Then I said, "I know you know this, Stacy, but wow you have amazing tits. But actually I have a political question for you. What would you think if I asserted my sexual rights with Janet Meeker? I was thinking of maybe licking her pussy, trying to get her to orgasm, and then fucking her and trying to impregnate her."

Stacy looked astonished, and then laughed, and said, "What? I got the distinct impression when I Marked you that you didn't like Janet."

"Well, actually I'm beginning to warm up to her. And if I could get on her good side that would be a good thing. I tried a little of that today, and as you saw from the story it seemed to work somewhat. But I still think she doesn't like me for whatever reasons, maybe just because I'm a man. But I can see some advantages to her liking me, and I really do believe in the free press and what she does. But if it backfired it could obviously be a nightmare for me, and she might make my life hell."

Stacy looked thoughtful, and said, "Well, you've outlined the pros and cons pretty well yourself. If you're skillful with how you handle it, though, and please her sexually, I think it would probably pay off. Also, flatter her about her writing. She might not tell you, but she's working on a novel, and she actually published one before the Fall."

"Yeah, I actually already found her novel at the bookstore today when shelving books. It's on my bed," I said looking over it.

Stacy looked over and saw the book, clearly recognized it, and looked back at me and smiled.

"I think it's worth it, but it might be a bit awkward. I don't think she's had sex with a man since the Fall. She's a little bit bisexual, but really she's much more attracted to men, even if she doesn't ever seem to show it. You might try it in the news offices. Her fellow reporters and editors will probably be impressed that you came to her, and I think so would she. Good luck!"

She then started walking to the door, saying, "Okay, gotta run, babe!"

"Just to let you know," I said as she got to my door and opened it, and she paused and looked back at me, "You got my vote for you for President when you made that that move just now to put Lily on the Council. It's not just good politics for you, but the right and good thing to do for Freehold."

"Thanks, Jim," Stacy said, "That does mean something to me. Bye again to my precocious boy toy!"

And she was gone.

I wasn't sure what to do with myself that evening, and so I somewhat recklessly dared myself to go to the Freehold Times to see if I could find Janet Meeker. Although I'd already had two orgasms that day, at my age I was easily capable of four or more. Since my sex with Lily was around the middle of the day, and it was now six, I kind of felt like I needed to either have sex with someone or masturbate. And since I'd been told by my therapist not to masturbate, and to save my sperm for women who might get pregnant, I decided to try.

With my phone I quickly located the offices of the Freehold Times, which like many things in this city was only a few blocks from where I lived, since my apartment was in the middle of town. From my baths that day I was clean, and I was still dressed in my snazzy suit. I felt in my slacks for my cock, and indeed with just a little fondling it seemed to want to get hard.

So I set off for the Freehold Times on foot, with Meeker's novel tucked in the jacket pocket of my suit. Even though I didn't look down, and saw a few people, no one stopped me on the street for sex. Then I was in front of the building, which was an old-fashioned looking three story building, decorated with a lit-up slowly spinning globe of the world on top, with a neon sign that said Freehold Times.

I went in, and was met by a young Asian-American woman at a desk who was looking at her phone. Her name tag said "Lucy Kim. Receptionist."

She did a double take when she saw me, which made me wince. I realized she'd probably just been looking at me and my cock in the newly updated story on Lily, which was probably now already at the top of the news feed.

"You're Jim Bridger," she said.

"Yes," I confessed, "Nice to meet you, Lucy Kim. I was wondering if I could see Janet Meeker."

"Nice to meet you too," she said, adding, "Do you have an appointment with Ms. Meeker?"

"Oh. No, I don't. Never mind. It's not important. I'll probably just see her another time."

Lucy smiled, "That's okay. Let me just call up and see if she's available."

Using an old-fashioned phone that looked like an antique, she called up and said, "Janet, this is Lucy Kim. Jim Bridger is here to see you. He says he doesn't have an appointment, and that it's not urgent and will wait for another day, but would you like to see him?.....Okay. I'll send him up."

"She says that you can meet her on the main newsroom floor, which is the third level. Elevators and stairs are right behind me."

"Thanks, Lucy," I said, feeling like maybe this was a mistake.

But I went up the stairs anyway to the third level, which was a large open floor with overhead lights, rather like a smaller version of the newsrooms found in old movies. There were desks with books, computers, and stacks of papers stretched across the floor in rows with dividers and cubicles. It seem that only the editors got their own individual offices behind glass on the back wall.

There were a few reporters here and there, with some typing at computers at their desks, but it seemed like most of the employees had already gone home for the day.

"You wanted to see me, Jim?" Janet Meeker said from behind me, startling me.

She had changed her clothes since I last saw her, and was now just in blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Her dark hair was medium length, and it looked like she wore no make-up She was pretty enough, with a slender and rather curvy build, but she looked at me suspiciously.

"Oh, hi Janet--Ms. Meeker," I said trying to smile, "I don't want to bother you if you're busy. I just don't know many people in the city yet. I was feeling lonely in my apartment, and so I thought I'd stop by to say hi--and thank you."

She sat down casually on a nearby desk with her legs spread, and looked at me like she didn't believe me, and then said, "Really? If you're actually trying to ask about something in one my stories on you today, everything's been verified. If you're wanting to suggest a correction, I'll certainly look at your evidence, but it had better be good."

"No, really," I said, "I just admire your work, and your profession. Like you said in the article, I respect the free press. And I wanted to...thank you for your service."

Janet clearly recognized the phrase from her own story, and looked at me like she couldn't quite believe what she was hearing.

"Well, okay," she said slowly, "You've thanked me. You're certainly welcome, Jim. Was that all?"

"No, I really want to thank you," I said, "I want to be a good citizen of Freehold in every way...with you. I think you're pretty, and a good writer and a good investigative reporter...But anyway, I guess this is coming out all wrong."

Janet looked shocked, but just at that minute a grey haired woman of about 60 came over, and like Lucy downstairs did a double-take when she saw me, and then said, "Well, if it isn't the already famous Jim Bridger, talking up our star reporter, and still in his fancy suit."

She said, shaking my hand firmly, "You're even more handsome in person. I'm Meryl Conners, Editor-in-Chief and owner of the Freehold Times. Used to work at the Denver Post. Your stories have been boosting our readership tremendously. Our advertising revenue is already up. People can't seem to get enough of you. And now, maybe you already have another hot tip for Janet about something? I'd better get a video of this meeting on my phone."

1...34567...9