Free Use Pregnant World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've been horny for so long. That's what happens when you spend all day in your room without being properly used." I told her. "I'll have to use you more up to your birth. You want to be used when you give birth?"

"... y-yes..."

"I didn't hear you."

"Yes! Oh Jay, I want to be used when I give birth! I want to be fucked when I deliver my babies! I want to suck your cock and have you cum all over my belly when my babies are born! Oh fuck, I'm such a deranged slut... but I want it. I want to cum when I give birth!"

I fingered Jill over the edge. She screamed and came once more, the biggest one yet. It poured out of her like a fire hose, her cunt spraying juices all over the couch. She screamed, grabbing my hand that was still rubbing her belly, holding me tight as her body shook. I kept fingering her a little while longer, getting two and then three orgasms before I finally released her.

I let Jill have a few minutes of recovery. By this point, I was rock hard and needed to cum soon. My balls were feeling tight and packed, my shaft like steel. Veins were bulging along the outside of my cock and the tip was swollen and red. The three girls continued to finger their cunts as I stood there, slowly jerking myself off in front of them. When Jill was no longer shaking, when she had come down, did I give the next fresh batch of orders.

"Got on the ground, all three of you, on your knees," I told them all. "All three of you suck my cock."

They jumped up as quickly as three pregnant women could move. They heaved themselves up off the couch, grunting and groaning, wincing, as they got down on their knees. They remained in the same position, Mom in the middle, Jill on the left and Toni on the right. I gave them no further direction than to suck my cock. I figured they could work it out.

I stood there above them, looking down as Mom went first. She took my tip right into her mouth and began to suck me. Toni and Jill looked slightly annoyed at Mom getting my cock first, but at the end of the day, she was our Mother; she outranked them. While Mom began slobbering all over my tip my sisters moved to the sides of my shaft. Jill took to licking the length of my cock while Toni went to my balls. Her tongue ran up and down my swollen sack.

"God damn that feels good." I stood there with my hands on my hips, looking down at them all. Three beautiful red-headed women and three bellies are being pushed together. "I'm going to cum all over those bellies of yours."

"Mmmm I can't wait." Toni smiled up at me.

Mom popped herself off my cock and then handed my shaft to my elder sister. Toni grinned wide as she now placed her mouth on my cock, moaning at the taste. Rather than just sucking on the end Toni started bobbing her head up and down a few inches, twisting her head, her mouth warm and wet, making my balls swell up with expectation.

Jill moved to sucking on my balls while Mom took over sucking up and down on my length. Toni sucked on me a bit longer than Mom did before she let go. "Your turn sis." My cock was being passed around and I loved it. Jill, however, rather than sucking me, took my cock and put it right between her growing tits. She pressed her tits together and ran them up and down on my shaft giving me a tit job. It felt so smooth and soft and I couldn't help but moan as she looked up at me. "You like that bro?"

"Oh yeah baby. That's amazing fucking your tits." I told her. "Just wait until they get bigger."

"I can't wait to squirt milk all over you." Jill fucked my shaft as long as Toni had been sucking on me before she then let go, passing me back to Mom. Mom went back on my cock, sucking me and then she deepthroated me. She did it so quickly I didn't realise she'd done it until I hit the back of her throat. My knees buckled in pleasure as she pulled back to the tip and then did it again.

"Fuck Mom!" I grunted.

And so this carried on. I would have one of the girls sucking on my cock, picking up the pace, usually deep-throating me to the root. Jill was the only one who struggled but Mom and Toni were expert cock suckers. While one of them sucked on me the others would pump my cock with their hands, suck my balls or even make out with each other. My orgasm began to reach it's peak as I was looking down at Jill and Mom making out before me. They were rubbing their hands all over each other's pregnant bodies, mouths open side, tongues duelling, moaning into each other. Toni was deep-throating me quickly, my shaft all the way down her.

"I'm close," I told them.

Mom and Jill broke free, horny and worked up. Toni pulled her mouth off of my cock but replaced it with her hand. Jill began cupping and fondling my balls while Mom looked right up at me. "Cum all over our bellies, darling. Cum over mommy's belly. Cum over your sister's bellies. Shower us in all your spunk. We're your harem; we want your cum. That's it, baby. Do it for Mommy. Cum all over Mommy and your sister's bellies. That's it, my boy, my big boy, cum on Mommy..."

I erupted. Toni was pumping me too hard and too quickly and my Mother was driving me wild. "I'm gonna cum!" I said. Toni angled my cock down, still stroking me, as an epic blast of hot white spunk shot out of my cock tip and splattered all over my Mother's pregnant belly.

"That's it baby! Oh, that's such a good boy for mommy!"

As the rest of my thick ropes began exploding out of me Toni moved my shaft between them. I coated Jill, then Mom, then Toni, and then back again. I leaned forward, grunting, feeling my legs get weak as all my balls emptied on the bellies of my pregnant family. I glazed them just as much as I had buttered them all up.

"Oh fuck." I collapsed on the ground, panting, shuddering myself, as I was empty. I sat there, half dazed, looking at my beautiful and pregnant family with cum covered bellies. The three of them leaned back against the couch, giggling, cradling each other. Mom turned and made out with Toni now while Jill rubbed the spunk on my Mom's belly into her skin. Toni leaned over doing the same to Jill. Mom then turned and kissed Jill, Toni moving between all three bellies, rubbing the spunk in.

"Thank you for letting me use you." I panted.

The three of them turned to me, smiling, all happy. "Thank you for using us." And then my Mom added. "I can't wait for you to add more to your harem so we can enjoy being used with them."

I chuckled. I was already looking forward to seeing Olivia tomorrow.