Free Willy

Story Info
Playtime in the pool.
1.6k words
4.18
28.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

She slipped into a sweet place as she rested on a lounger poolside as the sun was slowly disappearing behind the trees. There was an orangish pinkish cast on everything. She always thought that had to be the colors of Heaven. So peaceful. So warm. She loved this time of the evening.

Her skin was warm to touch. She had spent the day poolside. A 'Shay Day.' She was wearing a lavender bikini, what there was of it. Her tanned breast were covered just enough to be suspicious. The valley between her breast glistened of oil and perspiration and the area around her was filled with the scent of Jasmine. The bottoms to her suit was so low, she had to be shaved. She had a long sheer scarf tied in a knot loosely hanging on her right hip. The scarf had all the pastels shades in it, really accenting her tanned skin. Her belly bo exposed and the evening sun shooting a ray of light off her gold 'S' charm. Her hair piled on top her head in that 'sexy do' she liked so well. Her thingy's hanging down. Her nails and toenails were painted in a tropical shade of pink.

She opened her eyes when she heard the gate shut. Shading her eyes from the soft sunlight, she seen it was him...

" Oh my goodness," she squeals. " I lost track of time, I can be ready for dinner in 30 minutes."

She pushes her self up from the lounger and begins to slide her sandals on as he takes her by the hand. " We have plenty of time Shay," and he pulls her warm body to his. She loved it when he was working off of his impulses.

With their lips together she asked, " You hungry now Shuggar?"

He replied quickly, "Yes," with a smile on his face.

Suddenly he had lifted her up in his arms and was slowly walking to the pool. She had laid her head against his chest and was not really thinking about what he was doing. She slid her hand over his shirt playing with the collar.

He was kissing her hair, and walking to the diving board. She had not even noticed his stepping up.

She was so in love with him, at times she would just get into a zone when he was around. Totally and completely submissive to him. She trusted him.

As he gets to the end of the board, fully clothed, he whispers," Shay Shay...."

She makes eye contact with him just to see a smile on his face that followed with a rush of water. He had stepped off the diving board with her in his arms.

She began to kick and head for the surface of the water. The thought running through her mind...." he got me again..."

She could hear his laughter before she was out of the water. She came up treading water, spewing and spitting and trying to swallow the gallon of water she assumed she had taken in. He knew his lady. He was going to the edge of the pool, hoping for it to be a safe place.

She wiped her face while pushing her hair out of her eyes and treading water to stay afloat. As she got her bearings and seen him making his way to the ladder, still laughing, she managed to scream, " You punk!" as she dove under in his direction.

He had the advantage of getting across the pool quicker than her, he was a stronger swimmer and his height was greater than hers. But, she was fast. By the time he reached the ladder, she had his belt loop of his shorts. She placed her hand on his shoulder and began to push down, forcing him under..his laughter still filling the pool area.

She felt his hands around her waist as she was splashing and trying to back away from him. The water was like a school of piranhas were there.

He surfaced holding her by her waist and sliding his hands up her back. He pulled her to him and kissed her wet mouth hard. Her arms immediately wrapped around his neck. Holding her man. She had wrapped her legs around him and as he kicked his feet he asked her, " You gonna help me keep us up." She smiled and replied," I am ...I am furnishing the floats."

At that moment she realized her top was tickling her chin. And her breast were bobbing up and down between them.

He smiled as he reached behind her neck and pulled the string that held her top around her neck, and then he pulled the one across her back

and allowed the top to float away. He pulled her naked breast against him. Feeling her nipples harden through his shirt.

He had managed to get to where he could touch the bottom of the pool. She was still clinging to him with her legs wrapped around him as she began to pull his wet shirt up over his chest. He had it off quick.

His hands fondled her as she released her legs and began floating on the surface. He was floating as well. She was UN snapping his shorts and sliding the zipper down.

With a boyish smile he asked, " What are you doin?'

" Well Shuggar...I am going to free Willy!" she replied as she started pulling the shorts down and then off his legs.

He so eagerly brought it to her attention that he as well had a floatation device. She smiled as she seen his erection floating on top the water.

Now that he was undressed he began making his way to the edge of the pool. There was a sitting area there. He pulled his lady through the water watching her breast split the water like missiles.

He sat on the seat at the pools edge and stood her in front of him. His eyes never leaving hers. He reached for the scarf that so sensuously hung on her hips. His cocked jerked just at the thought of it. He began to untie it and placed it on the deck. She then turned her back to him. He loved her strong back. She sat on his lap feeling his erection in the middle of her back. The two of them began removing her bottoms as he kissed her neck mouthing her. She tilted her head allowing him access to her. As her bottoms were removed, she tossed them on the deck too.

She could feel her desire building. She wanted him to enter her.

She laid against him, allowing her ass to be above the water. He loved her ass. So round and tight. And a nice shade of tanned. He reached to her ass and cupping her cheeks her pulled her lower body down on top of his. She gasped as she felt him against her.

He held her tight and stood. She wrapped her legs around him as he began to walk them back to deeper water. He was licking her breast with every step he took. She could feel the head of his cock touching her, teasing her. Bouncing in the water as if it were lapping at her.

When he got to the depth where he was chest deep, he leaned against the edge of the pool.

Tilting his head to the left, he told her," Help me out Baby." And he pushed to her.

She felt a surge go through her body.

She smiled at him and slide her right hand between their bodies. Taking his shaft in her right hand, she placed him at her slick opening. Leaning into him she placed her lips on his and said, " Now you help me out. I want you." She then bore down on him. He pushed upward without knowing it and he entered her. He began to move in precision time in the water. Making waves and splashing sounds.

She was amazed at the sensations she was feeling. Not just his wonderful love making she had became accustomed to, but the feeling of the water touching her in places as well. She could feel an orgasm working its way up. Not only hers, but his as well. They were truly lost in each other.

He began to shout with every thrust deep in her womb, " Shay! Shay! Shay!", she knew they were there.

Her muscles began to contract as wave after wave of pure ecstasy went through her. At the same time, she was slammed deep by him. She could feel him unloading into her. Deep. And his cock pulsating inside her. All she could do was grind into him and moan.

They held on to each other. Feeling the others body shudder and go through the sweetest exchanges.

As her breathing took its normal pattern, she realized that the light was on in the pool.

The sun had gone down on them making love.

She lowered her legs as she felt him slide from her.

She took his hand and slowly began walking him to the adjoining hot tub.

He knew what she had in mind.

He sat in a reclining position in the hot tub, her tucked away between his legs.

Stroking his chest as the jets massaged their spent bodies she told him,

"You rest, I will order pizza to be delivered. I will shut the light off on the pool. When the delivery guy gets here he will not see us. We will eat here in the pool." She sighs, " then I will show you how I capture Willy."

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers