Free Willy - The Road Trip

Story Info
Covertly commando, john enjoys Karen's nipple in the car.
2.7k words
34.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is based on a true story of events that took place 25 years ago. All characters were over 18.

*****

Covertly Commando, John enjoys Karen's nipple while she sleeps in the car.

"How about a quickie before we hit the road," John suggested, rubbing his hand slowly over Karen's sensitive nipples, which quickly responded. They were both naked in the sleeping bag, and after three days of camping, John was getting really horny.

"I told you, John, this sleeping bag is hard to clean. Plus I really like a tubby after we fool around," she replied.

"Well, can you at least go braless today? That would be a great teat - I mean treat." As Karen sat up, John's eyes followed her C cup boobs. Man, did he love tits, and hers were fantastic - not an inch of sag to them, so she really didn't need a bra. Except maybe to try to rein in those amazing nipples, but that was beyond the capability of most bras.

"But won't that just make you hornier?"

"Well, sure, but I can definitely live with that bargain. No fooling around, but staring at your braless tits all day will more than make up for it."

Karen sighed, but she did like knowing how much he adored her. Pawing through her bag, though, the only clean tops left were all pretty thin, and all were crop tops. "But won't my nipples show right through this when I walk to the john?"

"No, you'll be fine. Plus if they do, I wouldn't mind if anyone else ogled you - because I'm the one who'll be taking you home!"

"Well, okay, at least while we're in the car," she said in a resigned tone of voice. "But remind me before we go into a restaurant that I need to put this bra on," she said, stuffing a bra into her handbag.

"Sure thing," John lied. He knew that Karen enjoyed going braless in the house, so more than once when she'd gone out, she'd been startled to notice guys staring at her tits, only then realizing she'd forgotten to put on a bra.

Today, though, after three days of confining her glorious tits, Karen was secretly thrilled to start off braless. Plus the way she'd handled the situation left her in charge; although she wanted it all along, this could give her leverage later on.

Standing (well stooping) in the small tent, she turned her back to him. She knew he enjoyed that view, too - both her rear and whatever he could see of her tits hanging down. Karen slid on the thin yellow top - but managed to slyly tweak both nipples (which had already been hardening) in the process. She looked down at herself and just LOVED the way her nipples were punching out, and how easy it was to see their darkness.

Turning around more quickly than needed, causing her bosoms to sway, she moaned, "John, just look at my nipples! I can't go out this way!"

"Look at my nipples," was a command that never needed repeating. John feasted his eyes on Karen's nipples and was glad his hardening dick was covered by the sleeping bag. "You'll be fine, Karen, it's just a short walk to the john, and then we'll be in the car." The bottom of her half shirt, cantilevered out by her magnificent bosoms, fell several inches out from her belly, almost, but not quite, giving John a view of the underside of her breasts. He really did love that shirt! He thrilled to the idea of pulling it out of the laundry when they got home trimming off another inch. Or two.

Karen knew how John's body was reacting, since he'd never moved his eyes from her nipples. Smiling inside, she reminded herself that a hard man is good to find - and she knew JUST how to make her man hard!

"I DO wish I'd remembered my panties, though," she said with true aggravation at herself. Sliding on some short shorts, she went off to find the bathroom. While he knew she was uncomfortable without panties, it certainly gave John a thrill.

John knew he had about 20 minutes. The first thing he did was to quickly slide on his tennis shorts (which, back in the day, truly were short) and a T over his otherwise naked body. Then he quickly packed up their belongings and moved them to the car, pausing whenever he got back in the tent to pull his semi-hard dick out (if it wasn't already) and give it a quick stroke or two. Just enough to keep an edge on, but not so much as to get in trouble. With the bags in the car, he lowered the tent.

John's heart was beating rapidly, and he could feel, if he curled his fingers up a half inch inside his left pant leg, that his semi-hard cock was ALMOST hanging out in the open. It was so deliciously naughty to feel his dick and balls roaming freely inside the pants, and he really was hoping that he could hide the fact from Karen.

Much as Karen liked being braless, she "didn't get" why John loved to go commando, and if he was caught, she'd demand he put undies on if they were going outside the apartment. She maintained that knowing he was naked under his shorts "did nothing for" her. But for John, partly because it was illicit, it was a huge turn on. Hopefully she wouldn't notice today, but even if she did, he'd plead that the tent was down, the car was packed, and his undies were too hard to get to.

He looked up to see Karen ambling back down the slight slope from the John, her magnificent boobs wobbling and bouncing up and down, nipples just as stiff as before. It almost seemed like her gait was DESIGNED to make her tits roam around under her shirt - but maybe that was due to the downhill slope. She passed a male camper on the path, and it was clear to both John and Karen that he was really appreciating her nipples and the view through the shirt.

"Did you see that fellow, John? He couldn't take his eyes of my nipples. I hope you're happy." Inside, of course, Karen was hoping she did not dampen the inseam of her shorts. She did enjoy being a tease, but rarely ever mentioned it.

John thanked his lucky stars that she had not noticed how much his left pant leg was bulging (when he wore undies, they were jockeys so any bulge would be mostly in the middle), and just responded, "Sorry, honey, but no harm done - you gave him a thrill and you'll never see him again."

Getting into the car was a challenge. With his dick still on edge, the process of putting his right leg in the car first meant spreading his legs, with the inevitable result being the exposure of several inches of cock out the end of the left leg hole. Luck was still on his side, though, since Karen put her back to him before swinging both of her legs in. Thus, he was able to quickly pull the shorts down enough to cover the end of his dick before she turned.

As they left the campground, John gave Karen a big smile and said, "Thanks for doing this for me, honey. You know I love to see you braless everywhere, especially in public, and this is nearly as good for me, plus you don't have to feel embarrassed. No one will see your boobies but me - and maybe a trucker if we're lucky."

"You're welcome, but I don't plan on flashing any truckers. And don't forget..."

"I know, I know. The bra when we stop."

Once they hit the highway, with its boring scenery, Karen said, "Mind if I take a nap?"

"Not at all, Babe. I'm wide awake."

Now, the car that they owned at the time had a front seat that allowed Karen to curl up on her seat while putting her head on John's right thigh to nap, a favorite position for both of them, even with no sexual overtones. He did love to look down at her pretty face and stroke her jet black hair. How had he been so lucky as to land this gorgeous girl who truly did love him. His heart swelled with his own feelings of devotion. Karen could fall asleep most any time, so naps in the car were common, and it made them both happy.

John looked down at her lovingly, and put his hand on her bare shoulder. Moments later, Karen reached up and moved his hand to her right boob, also a common occurrence. She really did take great comfort in his gentle touch, and she murmured, "You feel wonderful, dear." With that, she inched her head a little further into John's lap, nodding her head slightly as she settled in.

To recap, John has stayed semi-hard the whole time, just relishing the naughtiness of going commando. Karen has moved John's hand to one of her braless breasts, and the top of her head, with the final repositioning, is now gently pushing into John's stiffening manhood. And she has no panties on!

It's a long drive to the next campground, and John doesn't want to risk upsetting Karen by getting playful with her breast too quickly, so he bides his time. Okay, there's that regular breathing of hers, with just a slight snore - she's out.

John slowly begins to cup and heft the tit in his right hand. This causes his prick to swell uncomfortably in the pant leg. To address that situation, he discovers that by scissoring his legs a little, the head of his penis gets released to the open air, relieving that pressure; further, the scissor action gives his dick a slight sensual massage, which increases different internal pressures. He can almost feel the sperms churning, lining up for an exit. With a little pressure from his left thigh, he can push the shaft of his prick into the part of Karen's hair.

Oh, god, this is SO wonderfully naughty! Here I am driving down the road with my dick head in the open, a fabulous braless boob in my hand, Karen's head resting on my dick, and no one, not even Karen, is the wiser.

Repositioning his hand, he runs his fingertips over the surface of Karen's silky top. Ah, there's that precious nipple! But with that realization there are a set of twitches that set in - one ... two ... Oh, god, don't come while driving down the road! Think about how you need to wash the car... three ... ah ... okay, crisis passed.

Feeling back in control, he starts to toy with the nipple. He has felt her nips respond in her sleep before, and he is not disappointed this time either - definitely firming up! He glances over, but he can't really see her nipples since her arm and his hand are in the way. But he CAN see his dick, filling out the pant leg like a cucumber, with the end of his prick still pointing the way down the road.

He risks giving the nipple a light pinch, and hears Karen give a low moaning sigh. Another close call down below. Karen keeps sleeping.

John looks over and considers his options. Can he lift the half shirt over her boob? He gently lets go of her tit and carefully reaches for the bottom of the shirt. Getting a good hold, he inches it up. Can he do it without waking her? His dick is bursting to know. A few more gentle tugs, and then there is the obstacle of her right arm; her elbow is in between her boobs, and her forearm runs back up to cradle her head. The fabric of the shirt is pretty tightly bound between upper arm and boob.

Maybe, if I go really slowly, I can make it. Inch by inch, the fabric slips up. Yes, oh my god, there is the underside of her boob. Sweet Jesus, am I on the edge.

More tugging, then, without warning, she lifts her arm and puts in down along the side of her body. Still sound asleep, thank god. The half shirt, luckily, has held position - the lower edge of her naked boob is still in view. Better, there is no arm pinning the fabric in place!

John wastes no time - the nap has already gone on for a while. Going for the kill, he quickly gets hold of the bottom of the shirt and gently pulls it up. Success! Not only is the lower half of her bosom out, but the entire nipple and areola are out in the open, bathed in the sunshine coming through the window!

He looks over at the nipple, and it is still at least as little stiff. Ever so gently, he works to bring it to full attention - a soft flick with the end of his finger, a gentle squeeze between thumb and forefinger, even a slight twist and pull. Much better - sitting up now like a chocolate gumdrop. Do they MAKE chocolate gumdrops, he wonders? Eventually, with more tweaking, he even sees her areola crinkle up. Thankfully, the road is straight and the traffic light here.

John pushes his left thigh toward his right, creating more pressure between his shaft and Karen's head. Oh, my, that is nice! Then he has another idea. Moving his right hand from her boob to control the steering wheel, he risks a light brush down the length of his dick with his left. When he gets to the exposed foreskin, he sucks in a deep breath and fights for control.

His mind reels at the daring and highly charged situation. He's commando and she doesn't know. His dick is as hard as it could ever be. The fat head of his prick is out in the open, three inches from her closed eyes. He's pressing the hardness of his shaft into her head. And he's got his wife's naked tit exposed, sunshine showing her nipple-skimming tan line and the so wonderfully erect nipple. Could it get any more erotic?

What kind of dreams might she be having, he wonders. Are her shorts are getting wet? No way to know since her crotch is buried between her thighs.

He's about to shift back to twisting her nipple when she stirs, shifting onto her back. Acting on instinct in her sleep, she pulls the shirt down over her tit - maybe the heat of the sunshine was too much. And then she arches her back a bit, digging the back of her head directly into John's dick, giving her noggin a slight rotation before putting her nose into his belly button and settling on her right side.

John knew the gig was up as soon as the stretch started. A huge load of sperm was making a rapid exit from his balls, picking up fluid en route, and heading quickly for the exit. While Karen was repositioning, John managed to pull his pant leg over his dick, thankful that his left hand had been there rather than on the steering wheel. There would have been no explaining having cum dripping from the dashboard. But the die was cast and the sperm were not to be stopped. He convulsed for what felt like an eternity, fighting to maintain enough control to drive safely, while seeming buckets of cum soaked his tennis shorts. He could not remember cumming with such intensity.

For a period, he worried that his dick twitching against her head would wake Karen, but it was another full hour before she woke and they stopped for lunch.

John "forgot" to remind Karen to put on a bra, and once he'd done his best at cleaning up in the restroom, he joined her in the cool air conditioning, stealing glances at her awesome nipples every chance he could. He was discrete enough that she never chided him about not getting her bra on. He wondered if his daring escapade would ever come out.

Days later, back home, Karen was folding the laundry (she prided herself on her prowess at getting stains out) when she turned to apologize to John. "Honey," she said, "I have no idea what happened to your shorts, but I just can't seem to get that stain out."

John never explained, but he still keeps those old short shorts in the drawer as a reminder of his adventure!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories