Freedom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might think that it would be difficult to remove a pair of jeans with any degree of sensuality; and you'd be completely wrong! Sam used the same technique undoing the top button as she had with her shirt. A slow turn displayed a sensuous curve of spine before once again facing me. Nothing was slow about the way she unfastened the zipper. The zzzzz as it was undone demonstrated why it is called a zipper. Then her hips began to gyrate as she raised her arms above her head allowing the jeans to slide down of their own volition revealing smooth strong thighs, dimpled knees, long tapering calves and above all of these, dark grey briefs that displayed a sexy camel toe. I couldn't help noticing the small damp patch that defined the lips of her sex.

Now that Samantha stood before me wearing nothing but a pair of slightly damp grey briefs I found that my own breath was sawing in my throat and my cock was rock hard. Sam's strip was beyond sensual and lascivious. It was womanhood at its most desirable, demanding the attention that it so richly deserved. But she was not quite finished yet. She hooked her thumbs into both sides of her panties and whilst sensuously gyrating her hips she eased them down, gradually revealing firstly a light thatch of pubic hair then the lips of her sex that glistened with the moisture that came from within. Again she slowly turned before me arching her back as she did so, displaying the kind of bubble butt that men fantasize about.

This time when Sam turned to face me she reached down and took my hands to draw me to my feet. My erect penis was forming a distinct tent in my jeans, but there was nothing I could do about that. It certainly wasn't going away. We stood with barely a hand span between us as Sam whispered. 'Now I get to fulfil my second fantasy.'

'What would that be Sam?'

'I get to strip a man.'

Sting and The Police had fallen silent as Sam unbuttoned my shirt kissing my chest as she did so. I followed suit kissing her breasts and running my tongue across her hardened nipples. This brought a gasp from her, so I saw no reason to stop as she unfastened my jeans and with a light tug they pooled around my feet. The tent in my boxer shorts could no longer be denied. Not only was it rock hard, but also like Sam's underwear, mine had a damp patch where pre-cum was leaking from me.

'Wow! Did I do that?' Sam asked.

'You and only you.' I replied. 'And you and only you can deal with it.'

'Oooh yesss please.' Sam gasped then hooking her thumbs into my waistband she began lowering my shorts. She had quite a degree of difficulty getting the waistband over my erection dragging it down till it sprang free to strike her on the chin. It stood hard and proud before her, she gazed at it in wonder as if she'd never seen one before. Which was in part true.

'You are uncircumcised.' She said. 'Don had been cut. This is the first time that I've seen a foreskin!'

'It is a day of firsts for you Sam. Don't be afraid of it. Hold it and move the foreskin back and forward.'

This Sam did. There was joy and amazement in her eyes as she watched my foreskin slithering back and forward across my glans, the smoothness of the action seemed to fascinate her. She dipped her forefinger into the clear moisture and asked. 'What's this?'

'That my love is pre-cum. It is just another effect that you've had on me. It will mix with the moisture from your pussy to make things smoother when we make love.'

'That never happened between Don and I. We were always both dry when we had sex.'

I noted that she never said, 'Made love.' And it did not surprise me. Don obviously did not make love to his wife. He simply used her as a form of masturbation. Well that was about to change. I took her into my arms. This time it was I who initiated the kiss. I drew her to me so that her breasts were pressed into my chest and my erection into her abdomen. My kiss was demanding, my tongue thrusting in and out of her mouth spoke of my need. As we parted we were both breathing heavily, Sam's eyes were afire her breasts heaving as I said. 'We need to take this to bedroom.'

Once on her bed our kiss resumed from where it had left off but there was a degree of hesitancy from Samantha, which caused me to wonder if she was having second thoughts. 'Is there a problem Sam?' I asked.

'No problem.' She replied. 'But I thought that we would be having sex by now.'

Suddenly I understood. 'You and Don never had foreplay.' I stated.

'No.'

'So it was just wham bang thankyou Ma-am?'

'More or less.' She replied. 'Without the thankyou Ma-am.'

'Then both you and Don were missing out on some of the best bits of making love. The bits that define the difference between making love and having sex.'

The hesitancy was gone when she pulled my head closer to her delightful breasts, which I kissed at first gently then firmly, running her nipples from side to side between my teeth. This brought groans of pleasure from Sam who laced her fingers through my hair to push my head from one breast to the other. Her whole body was becoming tense as I broke free of her grasp and began to trail my lips down across her abdomen toward her sex.

Again Sam hesitated then before I could ask said. 'I don't know if I will like this. Don never tried it.'

'Well, you know how good it felt riding the motor bike?'

'Yes.'

'Then let me assure you that this is a whole lot better.'

Her only reply was 'Wow!' when my tongue caressed across her clitoris, which stood firmly peeking from its protective hood. Her Vagina was soaking so that as my finger slipped easily inside her and I crooked the end of it to stroke her g-spot, again she gasped 'Wow!' Then Wooow...Wooow...Woooow!' as he body arched up toward me and her hips began bucking. I continued to caress the lips of her honey-coated pussy whilst kissing her while her orgasm slowly subsided.

There was wonder in her eyes as she said. 'This has been a day of firsts for me. There is no need for me to ask what that was. It was an orgasm!! And you are sooo right. It is way better than riding on a motorbike.' Sam's lips made little fluttering movements as she began to kiss her way down my chest toward my abdomen. I stopped her; lifted her face toward mine and said.

' You can do beautiful things for me later but today is all about you Samantha.' Once again we kissed, this time tenderness was mixed with passion. There was also tenderness in my touch as I caressed her breasts while I whispered in her ear. 'Your breasts are just perfect. They look perfect they feel perfect, they taste divine.' Then as my fingers moved down her body. ' I just love the way that my fingers ripple over your tummy; the texture of the skin between your thighs is so soft, so smooth. Your pussy is beautiful it has lips that beg to be kissed; it seeps the sweetest honey.' As she parted her legs I raised myself over her. 'Now Samantha; we are not going to have sex. We will be making love.'

Sam's breath was sawing in her throat; she was trembling with need as she reached down between us to guide me into her. I barely penetrated her then withdrew slightly before sliding back into her this time slightly deeper then continued thus, each stroke slightly deeper than the last. Her pussy was so hot, so smooth and so tight that it took an enormous effort of willpower to not plunge all the way in. Samantha was definitely designed for making love. I could feel the walls of her vagina clasping at me as I slowly slid in and out of her.

By the time I had the full length of my steel hardness inside her, Sam was thrusting her hips up toward me in an unspoken request to go harder, faster and deeper. I responded, thrusting myself faster deeper harder into her honeyed depths our bodies held firmly together, Sam's beautiful breasts crushed against my heaving chest, her legs raised and wrapped around me so that we moved as one faster, harder, faster harder. Till our world became a whirling storm of pleasure; a storm that simply could not be denied, a storm that Sam had been storing up inside herself for all of her life; a storm that now broke as a shattering orgasm tore through her. As she cried out my name, Jiiim! I could no longer hold back as my seed pulsed into her.

Later we lay in each other's arms whilst the soft aftermath of making love tingled through our bodies Sam sighed deeply then spoke. 'Jim darling, I have never felt so good or so happy or so free. You wonderful man; now what on earth can you do for me that might begin to compare with what you've done today?'

I thought for a moment before replying. 'Well I have a sailboat and I know a perfect little desert island where you really can be completely free.'

End

12