Freedom and the Widow Ch. 15

Story Info
Eric oils all by the pool and is cuckolded later.
2.5k words
4.48
23.8k
7

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the hot morning sun beside the pool, Eric was put to good use by his mistress. As she, Wanda and Cherie basked naked, Eric was pleased to be of service to the three women; he was told to remain naked too and the women enjoyed noting his unhidden excitement as he oiled their shimmering bodies in the warmth of the sun. The women took great delight in allowing him to rub oil into their most intimate places, ensuring he made sure their nipples, pussies and assholes were liberally covered. They took great pleasure in noting his cock stiffen and bob as he was allowed to massage the slippery oil into their folds and puckers. He knelt down on a central pad in the shade, waiting their next command for drinks or a further oiling; the maids sauntered past, grinning and naked too, as they took a leisurely dip in the pool. The female members of the staff household loved it when male slaves came with the guests; they were encouraged to flaunt their temporary liberation from some of their more mundane duties, and ensure the males who attended were fully aware of it. This sublime humbling added to the male's sense of humility and submission; this was not lost on Eric as the maids ordered him to provide drinks for them; his balls tingled with submissive pleasure as he noted one of the maids was the one who had caned and owned LeClerc with such satisfaction.

He had just returned to his place in the shade when Lola and Nanette arrived in her taxi. This was her last trip, having been up most of the early hours; an oiling from a slave would be perfect. The women greeted the two as they both stripped naked and asked Victoria if they could use her slave.

"Why of course! He needs to be kept busy today; I know he's excited about seeing Marcel service me tonight, he must learn that he is permanently in service to womanhood from now on." The woman laughed as they thought of Marcel's most prominent feature with more than an element of lust. Lola looked sternly at Eric and clicked her fingers; his cock was now rigid as he began the task of oiling the beautifully olive skinned Lola, her supple and curvaceous body no stranger to the Mediterranean sun. She smiled with satisfaction as he carefully rubbed oil into her globular breasts, her nipples poking out excitedly as she was tended by an obviously submissive male; the wickedly dominant ruler of the household servants would ensure Victoria's male knew humility.

"You make sure to lick my pussy and asshole before oiling down there; I've had a long night and need refreshing." The other women and the nearby maids sniggered and watched with interest as he oiled down to her torso; she then lifted her legs and presented him with her sweetly perspiring cunt and asshole, both giving aromatic clues to the various excitements she had experienced during the small hours at the club. Eric's balls tingled and pulsed with pleasure as he took in the delightful scent and taste of the golden-brown pussy; its inner pink flaps deliciously savoury with womanly essences. Lola was ready for a humiliating treat.

"I saw Marcel last night; he is so looking forward to fucking your mistress." She looked to Victoria who grinned and nodded her approval.

"You know we're going to film the whole performance so's all of us can enjoy the fun; I can't wait to see you suck his cock clean, I know the maids are looking forward to it; they don't often get the chance to see a real man's cock, they'll be so jealous of you when you have the pleasure of licking him clean." The women sniggered with satisfaction; even before the event, Eric was to be shown no mercy. His cock pulsed with a strange mixed sensation; he wanted it over and done with so he could watch the event with the humiliating taunts of the maids; he knew his mistress was looking forward to the actual event.

Lola's freshly cleaned pussy bulged with satisfaction as Eric now sampled the savoury tang of her richly perfumed anus; his tongue eagerly probing the warmth of the dominant female's asshole. The bronzed and assertive woman took the opportunity to taunt him as the other women and maids watched him service her asshole.

"I know you're looking forward to sucking his cock for him when he's done, you must consider it a real privilege as all the ladies here would love the chance to do that." Eric's balls tingled and the women laughed at his pending predicament as he thought of the task; it was going to be a strange and very humiliating experience, but he knew the act would reinforce Victoria's sense of dominance over him and would further prove he was willing to do anything to please her. Her asshole nicely refreshed, Lola lay back and allowed Eric to finish oiling her legs and most intimate places. He was happy to perform the same duties for Nanette as the women chatted openly with Victoria about her being pleasured by a real man that evening; Eric was made to feel completely insignificant as he obliged the ladies with their mundane desires by the pool.

Victoria seemed to sense that perhaps this was all a little too strong for the male who had become her slave only recently, and ushered him over to share a drink with her; Eric was getting very hot, not being so well acquainted with the sun as were the French women, and she was anxious that he would be fit for the evening. Eric gratefully sipped the fruit cocktail as his mistress gave him a warm smile of encouragement, which did not help him conceal the excitement which had built up when he'd performed his earlier tasks; he bulged and tingled as he viewed Victoria's ample breasts and thighs as the oil shimmered on her delicious naked physique. She noted his excitement and adjusted her thighs, allowing him a glimpse of her freshly shaven pussy. She put her index finger under his chin and whispered to him as the other women dozed in the sun.

You must be obedient and do as I say at all times; you know I find you special, which is why I've chosen you, but you must be made to know your place at every opportunity. I am finding my adventure with you most exhilarating, and I know you are getting a deep satisfaction from being owned by me too. What you do for me this evening will be very rewarding for me and I promise you will not regret it; it's beautiful here in the sun, but the real adventure will begin when I get you home, which reminds me; you will accompany me to the leather boutique before we leave, I shall buy some exquisite accessories for you." She leaned forward and gave him a warm and sensual kiss with her sweet red lips, making his cock achieve its maximum length; she giggled and sprayed some oil on it and massaged it in, leaving him very close to orgasm. He could not help but look disappointed when she ceased without allowing him to shoot; she smiled wickedly at him.

"Not now; don't worry, you will shoot your cream in abundance tonight, I guarantee it."

As evening fell, Eric was taken leashed to the bedroom and made to kneel naked by the bed as his mistress prepared for the visit of the stud. After applying a sweet smelling scent to her neck and torso, she sat at the edge of the bed and had Eric suck her toes whilst she told him how worthless he was, and how much she would enjoy having him watch while she was rigorously fucked by a real man. As the hour approached she was nicely aroused indeed, and Eric was erect and dribbling, having been verbally humiliated continually by his mistress; this would pale into insignificance in comparison to the humiliation he would face shortly.

With the bedroom door slightly ajar, Victoria's pussy tingled as the doorbell rang. Dressed in just a full length black chiffon shawl which hid no part of her delicious body, she turned to Eric and gave him a stern sneer before disappearing down the stairs to greet Marcel. Eric's cock pulsed as the minutes passed while he heard the murmurings downstairs of Cherie, his mistress and a deep voiced male, obviously exchanging greetings and niceties. His cock remained rigid, but pulsed equally as much in fear as anticipation as he heard footsteps ascending the stairs. A sneering Victoria appeared, leading a black male of about six feet four inches, who sniggered with contempt as he saw Eric kneeling obediently for his mistress like a pet dog. They stood close to the kneeling submissive as Victoria took great delight in first discarding her shawl and flaunting her naked body; her grey middle-class origins disappeared forever as she undid Marcel's lower garments and gasped with a satisfied smile at his huge cock, which stiffened admirably as he viewed the elegant and mature white woman he would now fuck.

Victoria smiled down at Eric as she applied both hands to manipulate the huge black member with its glossy brown bell-end at least twice the size of Eric's. Marcel sighed with lust as the delectable widow gracefully bent and sniffed at his bell-end before teasing it with her tongue, making its whole length bob excitedly. She turned to Eric with a wicked smile; her dominant streak now in full flow.

"Just look at the size of this beautiful cock Eric, I am so going to enjoy having Marcel fuck me." She lovingly stretched her mouth about the generous organ and sucked with her eyes closed, making Marcel groan with pleasure. She opened her eyes and looked at the pathetic countenance of Eric as she slid her mouth clear of his bell-end; a globule of pre-cum stringing from his black cock to her lips as she did so.

"Come Marcel; I want that cock deep in my cunt now. We're both going to have glorious orgasms and then we'll have Eric clean up." Eric was humbled beyond belief as he watched his smiling mistress lay back and spread the juicy cunt he so worshipped and had shaved smooth for her. Marcel wasted no time; foreplay was not necessary, just the size of his cock had excited her cunt to dribbling arousal. She pulled her legs back and smiled down at Eric with a look of utter contempt for him, and complete satisfaction with herself. She had made sure he was in a position to get the best display as her juicy cunt was eclipsed by the huge black pole of a cock which Marcel squeezed into her tight mature slit, stretching it to near splitting and making her moan with absolute ecstasy.

He felt totally inadequate as he watched Marcel's black balls slap at the milky white ass of his mistress, then slowly retract as he got closer to excitement peaked. Victoria's asshole clenched and dilated teasingly as her clitoris was perpetually pleasured by the huge girth of the sliding black pole.

Eric's cock dribbled with jealous and submissive excitement as he heard his mistress sing out in sweet ecstasy as she indulged in the raw and carnal pleasure of the huge pumping cock. Eric wanted to masturbate now, as white streaks appeared down the length of Marcel's cock as it slid back and forth relentlessly; he was beginning to come. He grunted and moaned as Victoria lifted her legs high and stared at Eric with her mouth agape, wailing as wave after wave of acute ecstasy pulsed through her body. Marcel pumped with fury as he groaned as though he'd been stabbed; such was the pleasure he basked in as he unleashed his balls and spunked for all his worth into Eric's mistress.

After the two had grappled and convulsed in heaven for another minute or so, Marcel pulled his massive cock clear, and worked it with his hand as he pulled just clear of Victoria's messy cunt. He grunted some more as he shot the remainder of his load down her juicy slit and around her excited asshole. Victoria, smiling and panting, lifted herself up and sneered at Eric.

"Get over here right now and suck Marcel clean!" Eric scuttled over with his cock erect and stiff; the two laughing at its puny size, diminutive compared to the pole he would now be forced to lick clean. Marcel knelt on the bed with his still erect pole, jutting out; slippery and cum covered. Ric faltered just for a moment. Victoria laughed and commanded once more.

"You get that cock in your mouth now!" Eric clenched the massive prick halfway down, and closed his eyes as he slid his lips over the huge bell-end and sucked at the salty, slimy taste. Marcel grunted as he pulsed a little more cum from his vast cock, just for Eric's pleasure, Eric swallowed automatically as the warm semen dribbled to the back of his throat. Victoria was now in her element and her pussy was already buzzing again with fresh dominant enthusiasm; she had not realised just how much she would enjoy this subliminal act of submission.

"You open your eyes right now or I shall thrash you in front of Marcel too! I want you to look at what you're doing and know that it is your place in life and it is I who has brought you down to this." Eric's cock stiffened to full rigidity at his mistress's words; he was also ashamed. As he looked down the length of the huge cock and balls, he sucked on the warmth of the cock and realised he was enjoying this supreme act of submission; it made him want to come.

When Victoria and Marcel had decided the cock was clean enough, he was then set to cleaning his mistress; this he did with absolute relish; she held his head deep as he lapped at the salty morsels left by the huge cock. His own cock was fit to burst as Victoria and Marcel laughed at him as he licked her asshole clear of the blobs of hot cream. Eric looked pleadingly up at her and she pointed to her feet.

"You'll mess on my feet and lick it up. Tomorrow you shall have the cane again for hesitating earlier." Eric was in submissive heaven as he gratefully stroked his cock whilst Victoria and Marcel looked on. Marcel laughed heartily as Eric grunted in ecstasy and shot his meagre offering across his mistress's feet and ankles. She smiled with supreme satisfaction as he lovingly licked her feet clean of his own mess. He was made to thank Marcel for fucking his mistress before the owner of the huge cock left, spent and contented.