Freedom and the Widow Ch. 17

Story Info
A memento of St Tropez from Madam Pompidou.
2.3k words
4.42
19k
2

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria was aroused as never before having witnessed the harsh and permanent treatment of the male; she knew the newly castrated wretch would be looked after, put to good use by one mistress or another and displayed as a novelty, his permanent humiliation assured he would now know and enjoy new life at the hands of women. The crowd applauded as Sylvia Rennes feet were kissed by the male who had shot his load in excitement; his mistress now made an appointment with the purple goddess which would ensure he would not do the same again. The male cowered with erect cock as Sylvia teased his exposed balls with a cane; their contents would be enjoyed at a future cocktail party.

Eric was taken home to Cherie's, his cock rigid as he knew he would be thoroughly dominated by his rampant mistress that evening. He was paraded around the room before the many mirrors countless times and summarily thrashed regularly before them; Victoria seemingly receiving an almost supernatural power from the black leather cat-suit. Eric was party to her ecstasy and spent several times as he was made to believe that his mistress may have his balls removed before returning from the trip; at one point she stood dominantly over him with whip in hand and made him masturbate before a long mirror, laughing deliriously as he gratefully shot his wad at his own reflection as she towered behind him in black leather; his semen dribbling in duplicate down the mirror. Eric brought her off several times by licking at her glorious camel-toe through the leather; her bulging cunt pulsating in its exquisite confinement. Despite having spent several times, Eric's cock was instantly rigid once more when the time came when Victoria eventually conceded she must remove her outfit; the delicious scent of her hot sweaty cunt and anus had him fully erect in an instant. Victoria took great pleasure in ensuring he licked the sticky crotch of the leather thoroughly clean, before he was allowed to refresh his mistress, which he did so eagerly; their relationship was now fully assured and set in stone. Eric was truly owned by Victoria, her domination of him was eternal.

Both had started this trip with little true expectations; Victoria's recently acquired boldness, and Eric's courage in revealing his true feelings had brought them together, changing their lives beyond recognition.

With the end of the trip looming, Victoria told Eric what was required of him on his return; his balls tingled with submissive pleasure as he was told what he would do without question; he would resign from his job, sell his house and apply the equity to her bank account, he would then be affirmed as her slave, companion, and servant and his life would be determined by her pleasure. One of his first tasks would to be to assist her in re-designing her house to suit the needs of a naturally dominant mistress; any trace of her old life as a humble middle-class housewife would be eradicated forever. Eric would pander to her every need and know permanent humiliation, being on hand to serve at all functions, a permanent reminder to his mistress and all women who attended Mistress Victoria Cavendish's residence, that all males are inferior and will know their place.

One of the final treats for Victoria before they ended their trip to the beautiful and female dominated St. Tropez, would be a final trip to Madam Pompidou's leather boutique; as Eric knelt naked and leashed at his mistress's side while she and the other ladies discussed the many orders they would place - too much was required to attempt to take home on the plane- Victoria licked her lips as she tugged on Eric's leash to ensure he took in what was being discussed; his mind was now firmly enjoying many fantasies which would no doubt become reality, about being dominated on his return home. His ears pricked up when the leather tightened against his throat.

"Of course Eric will have the pleasure of choosing the whips and floggers, while I arrange suitable harnesses, gags etc. for him. We shall all enjoy watching him purchase the order and thank Madam Pompidou for providing the things that will be used to educate him, and ensure his total obedience. I shall have him kiss her feet before we say our farewells till the next time we're here; I just can't get enough of her beautiful leather outfits, some of my old friends will be astounded when they see me walking Eric in one." She and the other women laughed in an ironic, derisory way at the thought; Eric's bell-end glistened in the hot sun as his cock stiffened at the way he imagined it; the humiliation would be exquisite, being seen to be owned by such an obviously dominant and commanding female in public; Eric did not laugh, he was yearning for the situation.

Madam Pompidou was looking particularly mischievous that afternoon, as she covertly opened the rear section of her exquisite leather boutique to the women and the slave owned by one of them. She had a full length shawl on which was for front-shop purposes; Eric's permanently semi-stiff cock rose as she smiled at him in stern fashion as she removed the covering shawl. Her elegant body was criss-crossed with a beautiful leather lattice top, her flesh expressed erotically between the multitudes of thong-like leather straps, soft leather caps confining her ample breasts; her nipples hardening as she noted the slave's interest in her lush display. Soft short black leather panties expressing equally her gloriously mature camel-toe, thigh length leather boots with tall heels, extending her shapely legs to the maximum, and completing the picture of an elegant and very dominant woman. She put her hands on hips and smiled down at Eric who had been told to kneel and wait until he was required to choose the items he would be punished with.

"Oh, I could so whip your slave right now! I've not had satisfaction for weeks and have a willing cur lined up to receive my wrath tonight - I'm as horny as hell!" Eric swallowed hard and was as jealous as he was shocked by her frank remark; this woman was delicious and the tease of being threatened with the whip from her, was as cutting as actually receiving it. His cock poked rigidly up in the loose leggings Victoria had chosen for him to wear as he watched the lattice work goddess strut over and join her customers as they laughed. Eric knelt and watched in obedient silence as his mistress and the women tried on various supple leather outfits in the deliciously scented boutique; the sweet scent of leather permeated the atmosphere, a scent which would render any submissive erect, such was its promise of domination from the whips and outfits which created it. Victoria looked over at him frequently, with a menacing smile as she pulled at various harnesses and gags, imagining scenarios and what her slave would look like in them. Eventually the women sat and observed whilst drinking coffees ordered in by Madam Pompidou, as Victoria summoned Eric to her so that he may choose the whips and floggers he would be chastised with. Her neatly shaven cunt bulged in the satin panties she wore as the other women witnessed her absolute control over Eric.

"I think it would be fitting if you choose seven items of control, one for each day of the week, as you will not go any one day without some form of education; be it from me or one of the many guests you will encounter and serve when we return home." Victoria's already open and hotly aroused cunt oozed and tingled as she spied a particularly ornate cat-o-nine-tails. The women smiled with glee as she took command, even of his choice.

"You'll choose that one first; I shall enjoy chastising you before company with that one. When you have made your other six choices, and you'll be quick about it, you'll take them over to Madam Pompidou, add them to our order, and thank her for providing them, as we had previously discussed. You will then kiss her feet to acknowledge your worthlessness."

Eric was anxious to complete the task and get close enough to smell Madam Pompidou's soft scent, as this would be his last opportunity to do so on this visit, but choosing six whips, crops and floggers from the array of wicked instruments available was not easy to do quickly; each implement was as menacing as the next, and he was aware of Victoria's eyes upon him, he did not want to displease her. He made the bold move of choosing a long and punishing looking whip, two flexible short and stinging horse whips, a multi tailed flogger adorned with beads which would make him wince, and two crops; one stiff and unforgiving, the other more supple and likely to splay on impact, providing exquisite pain. Victoria gave a gentle smile of satisfaction at both his required promptness and his choice of delightful implements. Madam Pompidou hurriedly finished her coffee and strutted urgently to her serving counter, to meet Eric, sternly pointed in that direction by his mistress. Victoria tingled as Madam looked scornfully at the completely submissive male; she remembered having seen her apply her delightful expertise in customer service and satisfaction before. Eric's cock was now rigid and patently obvious in the loose leggings as he passed the luxurious leather punishers to Madam, his balls tingling as he now enjoyed her womanly scent, tinged permanently with the essence of leather. Even her graceful hands strengthened his erection as she handled the whips and noted the order. She smiled wickedly at him as he recited what he'd been commanded to say by his owner, like a small boy before his headmistress.

"Thank you for providing these beautiful things which will allow my mistress to educate me." The women were delighted with his honest admission as he then knelt in readiness to kiss the delectable shop owner's feet. His eyes could not resist staring longingly at the delicious camel-toe before him; her mature cunt outlined to perfection in the soft leather. This did not go un-noticed by Madam and the other women; males were so weak and so easily controlled by the promise of womanly scents and essences. She held his head closer still to her delicious slit.

"You are lucky to have such a generous mistress, allowing you to choose which toys you will be pleasured with. Mind you, I've seen what an obedient slave you are. You'd like to kiss my feet now, wouldn't you?" Eric tore his eyes from her bulging womanhood, and looked up at the smiling assertive woman.

"Yes Madam Pompidou, I would be honoured to kiss your feet." She smiled and pointed down, giving her accession to his wishes; his mistress and the other women chuckled as he bent and readily kissed the toes of both magnificent boots. Madam was genuinely touched by his humility, which gave her great satisfaction; as he completed the liberal kissing, he went to stand, trying very hard not to look at her beautiful womanhood. Madam Pompidou held his head firm once more though, and kept him kneeling.

"You are a very sweet slave, and I understand that I'll not be seeing you for some time. Perhaps your Mistress will allow me to have you help here in the shop one day next time; perhaps when she's entertaining a real male. I'm sure the novelty of a leashed and submissive male to fetch and carry, and maybe provide other favours for our female customers, would boost sales no end." Eric's cock was fit to burst at the thought, Victoria smiled at the idea.

"Eric would be honoured to be of service; we'll be back again in a couple of months' time, I love it here in St. Tropez, and a friend of mine called Marcel will fit in nicely with your idea." Eric's balls tingled as he thought of being made to clean-up after a day's humiliation at the hands of women he'd never met before. Madam held Eric's head closer to the superb cunt he could not keep his eyes from; he inhaled as hard and as discretely as he could, hoping to get a whiff of her feminine essences. Madam chuckled.

"It's agreed then. You'll put in a good day's work for me and will be paid in kind by our customer's. If it's OK with your mistress, I'd like you to have a little memento of what's to come, to remind you of me when you're away." Victoria nodded her approval, regardless of what the memento was. Eric gasped as Madam eased the soft leather panties down to the tops of her boots, exposing her gloriously aroused and sticky cunt; the scent of which had Eric close to orgasm, his cock making a patch on his leggings as pre-cum oozed out. Madam smiled sternly down.

"I shall allow you to honour my boots once more, while you take in my scent; they are a little dry though, I think an application of cream, followed by a grateful tongue is in order; you may masturbate for me, and then lick my boots clean of your mess. That should help you keep me fresh in your memory." The women laughed as Eric wasted no time in dropping his leggings, and gratefully stroking his stiff cock as Madam held his head up to her sweaty cunt; Eric tried to hold back for as long as possible as he sniffed and snorted as the delicious heavenly crack, the women laughing as he openly disgraced himself. His head span and the whole world seemed to distort this way and that, such was the intensity of relief as he shot spurt after spurt of sticky white cream onto the black shiny boots of the dominant shop-keeper. Madam chuckled and pulled his face tight into her crotch as his spurts receded. The women poked and jeered at him to encourage his perfect cleansing of the boots. As he licked the salty mess from the supple leather, he felt as though he had been re-born; his life would never be the same and he was so glad of it.