Freedom Ch. 01

Story Info
Incest with my brother
2.5k words
3.93
76.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thea1
thea1
5 Followers

The beginning:

For my 18th birthday, I had asked to repaint my room. After a long discussion, my parents decided that it would be a great idea. That evening, I could not sleep in my room. My brother has a bunk bed that we shared when we were smaller, so for the night it was decided that I would sleep there.

Hi I am Thea, class president, born in a middle class Bengali family of four and spoiled by my ma and baba, and loved by my dada, my life was next to perfect.

My brother always slept on the bottom, which left me with the top bunk for the night.

Anyways, at around 12 o'clock, Dada said that he was going to bed. I said that I would read for a little while, but because there's a small reading lamp on the top bunk, he could turn off the lights and I could read without disturbing him, and then something happened, that changed me for forever. It started with a strange sensations in my stomach, and then I felt something different, an unexplainable feeling somewhere down below, I was feeling warm, what the hell is wrong is with me.

I tried to read my book but I couldn't really focus on what was happening, my mind kept on wandering to different things. I thought about ma and baba making out in private, the erotic moments in any romantic movie, and then I thought about My brother. He really was quite cute. I thought about myself kissing him, biting his neck and pulling down his shorts. Quietly, before I could realise what was happening I slipped off my shorts and lace thong and began to massage myself down there. I rubbed my clit slowly, being careful not to moan or My brother would hear me. "Why are u doing this, what is wrong with", the fainting cries of my conscience were echoing in my head. As My juices were flowing out of me at the thought of him. I began to go faster, using two fingers and stimulating my clit. I then placed my fingers inside me. I imagined My brother taking off his shirt, kissing my breasts, taking them in his mouth. I pumped faster and faster, and before I knew it my body was shivering, I was quietly panting for breath and it happened for the very first time I almost shrieked with ecstasy for the next 45 seconds. How could thoughts of my brother make me do what I was doing? What had I become?

I put my thong back on and tried to fall asleep. In about half an hour, I could feel myself dozing off, when I heard a moan from under the bed. It was My brother. I figured he was just snoring. But he did it again. I poked my head off the side of the bed, and upside down I stared at him. There he was, dick in hand, eyes closed, rubbing it ferociously. It was enough to knock out all of my civil senses, the rules and regulations imposed by the society. My limbic system shrieking, as if asking me to break all the shackles of the civilized world. I couldn't help but to stare shamelessly at my brother.

Out of nowhere, he opened his eyes and we looked at each other, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh, no, Thea, I'm so sorry. I thought you were asleep, and, um, well..." Even in the dim light I could tell my brother was embarrassed . I felt helpless as I instinctively slithered down to the bottom bunk. My loose sleeping shirt revealed my breasts, and it was obvious my brother was staring. He still had an erection.

"Can I help you with that?" I asked, using my most seductive voice possible.

"Thea, we can't do this. We're brother and sister."

"Sishhh, So you admit that you find me attractive?"

My brother blushed again, not knowing what to say. "I... I find you very sexy, to be honest."

He pushed back my hair and cupped my face in his hands, slowly and passionately making out with me. I could feel his tongue in my mouth; he quickened the pace and kissed down the side of my cheek, down to my neck. I moaned quietly. His dick got harder and I took it in my hand and began to fondle it gently. I moved back and forth up the shaft as He pulled off my shirt. My boobs were exposed, and he stared at them, marveling at their presence.

"May I?"

"Please," I whispered. He was such gentleman.

He grabbed one and began to lick it, just like in my fantasies. He pushed me down on the bed, and climbed on top of me. He sucked on one nipple until it got hard and then he moved onto the other one, routinely alternating back and forth as I took off his shirt. As he sucked my nipples I touched his abs, which were very sexy, and they turned me on quite a bit.

I pushed up on him and we flipped positions on the bed, He was under me. I kissed his chest and moved down to his erect shaft, which had been exposed for the entire time.

"Sit on the edge of the bed," The wildling in me commanded.

He did as he was told. I climbed off of the bed and got between his legs. I put my mouth around his cock and slowly moved up and down. He groaned in a way that I had never heard before. I stroked and caressed his balls as I sucked his shaft, I could taste the precum oozing into my mouth. I went faster and faster, grinding harder and harder. I was performing like an state of the art machine designed to perform and perform.

"Thea, I'm going to cum!"

I instinctively pulled away from his penis but he pushed his hand onto the back of my head, grabbing my hair and holding my head in place as he came inside of my mouth. I swallowed all of it shamelessly. That slimy fluid multiplied my cravings by a thousand times.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking, did I hurt you?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

"You taste good. Salty." I replied.

We were smiling looking at each other. I immediately locked my lips with him and we were kissing each other passionately. There are still droplets of his cum on the edge of my lips. He didn't mind licking his own cum off my lips.

Suddenly he withdrew himself. "Thea this is so wrong, we shouldn't be doing this." But I was very desperate to take his manhood in me. I tried to kiss him again, but he moved off his face and went to the hall and slept on the couch.

I was disappointed but still horny the demon of lust was still unsatisfied in me . I fingered myself to another orgasm.

I lay there motionlessly, as decency took over my basic instincts. I realized how wrong I could have gone few minutes back. I couldn't control myself back then.He is right. I loved him more and my respect for him grew much more. But the other part in me still told me that it's not wrong and it's sure that, if I had forced him he would have surrendered and that he'll surely come back to me. I cut through thoughts and didn't knew when fell asleep.

Next morning, at breakfast, we weren't looking at each other and just involved in other things. We didn't talk the whole. I tried to talk to him, but he avoided. I think his guilt is troubling him. I felt sorry for him and thought that its better if I leave him alone. A month went through and everything was back to normal again. I almost forgot the incident and moving on, and My brother and I were back to regular sibling stuff. But when one night, I heard a knock on my door. I glanced at the clock. It was 3 in the morning. I turned over in bed, but didn't get up. I heard a knock again, louder this time. Who could it be? My parents were most certainly asleep. If there were a fire, someone would come bursting in, they wouldn't knock. The person knocked a third time. I reluctantly crawled out of bed, muttering under my breath, and opened my bedroom door. Before me stood my brother, in his boxer shorts. His abs made it hard for me to look him in the eyes, since I infrequently saw him without his shirt.

"Dada... what are you doing up this late? I'm going to kill you for waking me up."

"I... I really can't stop thinking... about us... and you...I want you, Thea."

He looked me in the eyes, his dark ones gazing into mine, his eyes made him uncontrollably sexy. His words were more than enough my wild side took over me. In less than blink of an eye, I was no longer the sweet simple Thea that the society knew, I was a beast, free from the shackles of the society, unbound ,wild. All I knew that this is not me, I tried to fight , to take back my body but all I could hear was the thumping of my heart, the eerie sensation Down below. I was in just a shirt, my C-cup breasts with their hard nipples just poking out beneath, and my panties, with pink lace frills all over them.

"You know it's wrong," I whispered.

"It's so right. I know you want it as much as I do. Thea... please."

I bit my lip and he took a step into the room. I took a step backwards, so we were the same distance away. He closed the door.

"Dada!" I whispered.

He took another step, and I took one back. This continued until my back was pressed up against the wall on the other side of the room. He put his hands on either side of my head, and without warning, bit the skin on my neck. I couldn't resist letting out a little moan.

"Stop it!" I tried to push his arms away but he was too strong.

"Thea, Thea, Thea," he said, each time he uttered my name he kissed his way up my neck and towards my mouth. He hovered above my mouth and whispered, "Just once. Please."

I gave in. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his back. He kissed me, hard, pushing his mouth into mine. His tongue made its way around my mouth, and I kissed him back. His hand fell to my ass, where he squeezed each cheek a bit. He ran his other hand through my hair. Then, with one swift motion, he pulled off my shirt revealing my full, perky breasts. He kissed my lips softly and down to my neck and breasts, where he bit each hard, sensitive nipple. He then grabbed my ass and pushed me up against the wall, so he was lifting me. He was so strong. I wrapped my legs around his torso and threw my head back against the wall, where he sucked on each of my breasts in turn.

He carried me to my dresser, no more than a foot away, and lay me down upon the top of it, and kissed down my body while rubbing his hands up and down my cleanly shaven legs. He kissed my belly and pulled off my panties, exposing my dripping pussy. He licked it once to tease me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me to the bed. He lay me down upon it and I watched as he pulled off his boxers. His dick sprung out, obviously erect from earlier. I reached up to touch it, but he slapped my hand away.

"No touching. Tonight I just want to be in you."

I nodded my head several times, embracing his dominance. I reached under the bed and found a condom among some assorted junk. He grabbed it from me, and tore open the package, pulling out the lubricated beast. He slipped it onto his cock, which I swear was getting longer every minute. He got onto the bed, leaning over me, and proceeded to insert his cock into my pussy.

"Fuck, Thea, you're still a virgin."

"Be gentle,Dada, You're too big!"

He pushed it in and it hurt so much. Tears were pouring out of my eyes. I was slowly expanding. Nothing this big had ever been in me before, it ripped my innocence apart, and the pain was exponential.

"Brother, please don't stop until it's all the way in."

He pushed it in and suddenly it started to feel good. He rocked my body slowly, going faster and faster. My breasts were jiggling wildly and I was moaning with every thrust he made. I could tell he loved my breasts, he was watching them bounce as he thrust into me, so I grabbed one of his hands and put it on my boob. He went faster, a shot of adrenaline seemed to have been spurred by feeling my boob. He pushed his body closer to me, and we made out as he thrust his penis into me, longer, slower thrusts. I clawed on his back and screamed. He went faster and faster, until I could take it no longer and started screaming. I was hit by orgasm, and he was too.

"Fuck yes,AAHhhhaaa...!" I yelled.

He came at once and panting as he slowed down to catch his breath. I wanted more, so much more but all I could do is to finger myself as he fell asleep in my arms, although later in the night I woke up to his light kisses on my breasts because he thought I was asleep and he left the room.

I closed my eyes once again cursing myself, for my freshly committed sins. I got up from my bed, there was still a lot of pain in my body. I took a bath and then cleaned all the blood stains on the bed sheet.

I walked up to the mirror, there was so much silence in the room as I was staring at my naked body, trying to figure out who this Thea really is. She looked like me but yet I couldn't recognize her, her cunt was still swollen and yet she want more and more so much more.

I stood there in front of the mirror without a piece of cloth on my body, the cold December air that was leaking into the room through the ventilation was smacking my body, and even this was turning me on. I stood there in front of the mirror in that empty room staring at this new me. That was the first time I realized that I am a slave, a slave of my own sick mind and my desires

a puppet in the hands of the lust and nothing else...

thea1
thea1
5 Followers