Freedom Comes at a Price Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Rachel don't make me cum, not yet." I practically begged.

Sensing that I was near she stopped sucking and, slipping off her thong, she climbed on my chest before offering her pussy to my mouth. The sweet smell of her slightly damp pussy was beautiful and, as she lowered herself down, my tongue began to eagerly lick and suck her. Rachel writhed on my face as I continued with my tongue and soon she was cumming, her juices trickling out of her pussy, into my mouth and over my chin.

"Fuck me Darren I need to feel your cock in my pussy." She said taking herself away from my face and holding herself just above my cock. "Fuck me and hold me."

She took hold of my cock and lowered herself on to it slowly, gasping as it entered her, before starting to bounce slowly on it.

"Play with my tits Darren." She said. "Let me feel your rough hands massaging them."

I reached up and released her tits from the Basque and started to play with them, quite roughly.

"Oh yes Darren that feels so good." She moaned.

I looked at her as I massaged her tits and realised that it would be so easy for me to put my hands around her throat and squeeze, until she was unconscious, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe she had already got me believing that I would be better off, and happier, here with her. She was, after all, the first woman I had been with since I had to start wearing the callipers.

Rachel continued to bounce wildly on my cock as orgasm after orgasm tore through her body, covering my cock in her sweet juices. I let my hands drop from her tits and gripped her waist and began to thrust in and out of her as she rode my cock like it was one of those bucking bronco machines. I knew I wouldn't be long until I came and held her waist tighter, hoping to slow her down, but it didn't help at all and soon I felt the first stream of cum explode from the end of my cock, deep into her pussy.

"Yes Darren Yes give it all to me." Rachel gasped as she continued to bounce wildly on my cock.

Jet after jet of my white milky liquid pumped from the end of my cock into her, more than I thought would be possible, as she screamed out with one final earth shattering orgasm. I took my hands away from her body and Rachel quickly lifted herself off my cock, our mixed juices running down the inside of her thighs, and lay down next to me.

"I think things are going to work out just fine." She said running her fingers all over my chest. "And tomorrow morning I shall have your list of tasks ready."

Then she sat up, chained my hands back to the bed, walked out of the room and shut the door as she went. All I could do was lie there as I wondered exactly what tasks she would come up with. I knew that they wouldn't be pleasant, or easy, because she was the sort of person that seemed to like to see others suffer.

12