Freedom Comes at a Price Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Matt that's it fuck him hard cum in his ass." Rachel called across the room.

I turned my head and saw that she wasn't using her fingers anymore, instead she was fucking herself with the monster dildo. I couldn't believe she was as excited as she was and turned back into the pillow, only for Matt to pull my head back by my hair and ram his cock even harder into me. That thrust was enough and I felt his cock twitching and felt my ass filling with his cum. He pumped away at me until, finally, he stopped and withdrew.

"Oh yes Matt beautiful." Rachel gasped out. "Your turn Darren."

"I can't do it." I said. "I'm not fucking gay."

Darren what are you saying to me?" Rachel asked standing up from her chair, the dildo still in her hand.

"I just can't Rachel." I repeated.

Before I knew what had happened Rachel slapped the dildo across my ass, causing me to cry out, and covering me in her juices.

"Darren you are letting me down." She said swinging the dildo again.

"For fuck sake just get it over with Darren." Matt said and quickly got on his knees and raised his ass.

"Do what Matt says Darren he is waiting." Rachel said. "And if you don't I'm going to ram this dildo right into your tight little ass."

Realising I had no choice I positioned myself behind Matt, lubed his ass and began to prod nervously at his tight hole. I was surprised as my cock slid easier into his ass than his did into mine. I began to fuck Matt as fast as I could, hoping to get it over with quickly, and was relieved when I felt my cock erupt deep inside him. I fucked faster and faster until I was fully drained then quickly withdrew from him.

"I knew you wouldn't let me down Darren." Rachel said excitedly walking over to the bed.

She gripped my face and passionately kissed me, pushing me down as she did so, and fastened one of my hands back to the bed.

"I'm just going to let Matt out and then I'll be back." She said and led matt out of the room.

I buried my face into the pillow, my ass hurting like hell from the fucking and from Rachel's dildo slapping against it and just lied there waiting for her to come back. I squeezed my ass together and felt Matt's cum slowly starting to leak out when she re-entered the room.

"I thought for a minute you were going to let me down Darren." She said. "And I would have rammed this dildo up your ass if you had believe me."

And I did. She was so depraved sexually that I wouldn't put anything past her but at least I had completed my first task, only three more to go.

12