Freedom In Slavery Ch. 01

Story Info
She realises hidden desires with mysterious woman.
1.6k words
4.08
42k
5
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was alone once. Trapped within myself. Nothing to hope for, and everything to fear. Inside my mind I was vulnerable, curled up in a ball, trembling. Wishing for a freedom that I could not find. But she came along. With a wink and a smile she saw something in me that I did not see. A beauty locked out from my mind. A need for strength, a desire to give the will, the control to some one. To mold and shape me, to bloom into a flower of submission.

We talked. The first time some one wanted to talk to me. Hear my thoughts, my dreams, my fears. Usually I am a body to take for their pleasure, ignored and discarded when done. But she actually wanted to know me. She even laughed as I recalled memories past, fond ones of my youth. I felt so strongly attracted to her. There was a certain sureness in her that I could not place, but it drew out in me that which longs to serve. We went to her place, so modern in its decor. Lots of white, and black, sharp angles. Such a strong abode. We shared some drinks, and I felt myself loosed up.

Finally, as we were sitting by the fire, her eyes met mine. The deep grey reflected the fire light and they seemed to glow. She asked me what I truly desired, what did I need from a relationship. I searched deep inside and I found myself saying that I needed to serve, to give my will over to another, share control with some one I trusted, connected with. I paused a moment and whispered....some one like you. Immediately my eyes lowered, my submission already coming through. She stood and placed a hand on my shoulder, pressing just slightly, I went onto my hands and knees. Before me her black ankle boot stepped forward. I felt myself surrendering as I leaned forward to kiss it. I heard her say, Good girl. My heart thrilled with those words, my mind reeled and my body ached. I felt myself growing aroused already. She walked away, snapping her fingers once I crawled obediently after her. The carpet was so soft against my hands and knees as we scraped along into another room.

This one was dark, a midnight blue with storm clouds painted on the walls. Throughout I saw different devices, toys, hooks and ropes. I felt dizzy with anticipation. She told me to stand and I did, my hands clasping behind my back. Approaching me I saw she had put on crushed velvet gloves. The covered hands slowly undid the buttons of my dress, the fingers caressed my breasts and they continued down until they were done. She pushed the material off my shoulders allowing the dress to drop to the floor. She went to a box and took out a wool lined leather blindfold. I trembled still afraid of her, but she just pursed her lips and went Shhhhh and placed the blindfold on, removing sight and some fear. The sensation of the gloves were now heightened by blindness. I felt them touch my back, unhooking the bra instantly. Next they were at my hips, grasping the edges of my panties, sliding them down. She purrrred with delight, rubbing against the shaved crevice between my legs.

After that I heard only footsteps and the rustling of her searching. She returned and I felt a hard slap against my thighs with a crop. I cried out and opened my legs as wide as they could go still standing. The cold leather crop slid between my legs. It opened my nether lips and grasped the wetness it found there as it slid slowly to my clit. I jumped a little feeling this, losing some balance, my form faltering. The delicious crop left my hungry lips and she walks behind me. This time the crop found my rear. A quick swish and it was brought down upon it, a sharp pain rushing through my body. I cried out but she told me that a number should be the only thing to come from my mouth when I was punished. I made the mistake of asking what I did wrong. What did you do wrong? she asked. You broke form, you jumped at a tender caress now you will hold perfectly still for painful ones. Now count!

My mind was lost, was this what I really wanted? Each hit came individually in my mind and body. Each blow echoed throughout me. Each pain was more intense than the last as my skin tendered and grew red. The numbers fell from my mouth...1...2...3...4...but they were automatic. All my concentration was keeping my body still, and wishing I could leave. Wondering why I could feel my sex growing wetter with each strike...10...11...12...why was my clit aching, swollen and throbbing just by this act of cruelty from a powerful stranger? Why was my will draining away, each number screamed through my tears, my thoughts turning to a desire to please she who tormented me...20...21...22. The blows ended and the sound of my tears were deafening to me. My ass felt as though it was on fire, pain rushing through me with each pulse from my heart.

I was pushed onto my hands and knees again by the crop and I was happy to hang my head, my hair hiding my tear stained face. She rubbed the welts, sending new shocks of torture through me, pinching them savagely. She said You are giving yourself to me, this is what you want, what you need. I shook my head violently, shaking away the pain and denying myself to accept any of what she was saying. She pinches harder, lowering herself to the ground beside me. Her mouth grazed the welts, licking slowly along each one. Pain and pleasure mixed, her hand found my sex, her gloved fingers sliding against my juices ready to escape. She inserted them deep inside me, fucking me slowly with them as she licked my wounds. I was dizzy with the mix. She spoke again, This is what you need, tell me you need it.

I shook my head again, but this time with less effort. I was trying to resist rocking my body with her rhythm, my clit aching so hard for attention, I was hungry to be fucked harder by her fingers. My moans of pleasure turned to cries again as she bit and nibbled on my welts. Her thumb found my clit and rubbed it in tiny circles, using my own wetness to lubricate it so the velvet glided over it, the tiny hairs of the glove perfect friction for my already throbbing clit. My ass shook with each bite, she found the worst spots and bit the hardest there. Everything was washing through me. The pleasure and the pain became one until I could not distinguish between the two and my cries and moans were sheer passion. She stopped biting and told me again, Tell me girl. You need the pleasure, but you also need the pain. You need a Mistress to rule you, to take control, you shape and mold you. Tell me, or I will stop.

That thought threw my eyes open in fear! How could I allow this heaven to end! But I was so afraid of letting go, was this the freedom I sought? Freedom in slavery with this woman who thinks nothing of inflicting such pain upon me? I felt myself building and my moans gave me away and her hand withdrew, leaving only the pain of her teeth. Even this was transformed, it still brought such thrill within me! YES please! I screamed, Yes I need to serve you! Hurt me, love me, do whatever you wish! I need to be yours please! I hung my head down and she sat up. Nothing, no pain, no pleasure. I trembled in fear that my answer was wrong. Was I to be cast aside? But my fear was relieved, her hands returned to my clit, again her fingers fucked me so hard while the thumb worked its magic. Instead of biting she brought her other hand down with intense spanking! I enjoyed them so much more. Her flesh against mine, her hand dripping with my juices as she brought me so close to the edge. Before I hit she asked me to give myself to her and she would open so many doors of passion and pain that my days would turn into just a constant moment of delightful fear and horrible ecstasy.

Yes, I yelled, Yes Mistress! With that her hands moved deftly! I howled in pain as I orgasmed more intensely than ever in my entire life! She was relentless, she would not release me from my climax and my whole body shook as her hand was brought down upon my burning ass, and as her other hand was soaked in my juices. It felt like an eternity before she stopped. I stayed there, on hands and knees, while she removed the blindfold and walked across the room to sit down in a chair. I wondered what I was expected to do. In my heart I did not need expectations. I crawled over to her, each step incredible as my rear ached and my clit jumped with tiny explosions of passion as it was rubbed between swollen lips. I reached her, leaning down I kisses her boot. I kept kissing. My will was gone, my mind was hers and I acted as only my instinct told me to do in order to please her. My reward, her hand on my hair so gentle now, running through my long locks, petting me. I lay down at her feet and slept. Her pet had a long day, but my days ahead would be even more intense...

(To be continued)