Freedom In Slavery Ch. 02

Story Info
She learns pain equals pleasure.
1.3k words
4.29
31.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The path ahead of me would be a long one I knew, but at least I had a path now. My Mistress was so strong, she knew what I needed to find the freedom I so longed for. Now that the initial breakthrough had been made the training began. Just because my desire to serve was strong did not mean I was ready to give myself fully to what my Mistress required. The days were filled with talking mostly, I learned the daily routines and we got to know each other better. I was getting comfortable in my little rut when my world changed.

I awoke in the morning and found a note on my pillow. It instructed me to go to the play room, naked, and wait for my Mistress there. I obeyed and went to the room, there was a stool in the center and I sat there. The silence was maddening as I waited but finally I heard the click of heels on the floor outside and the door opened. She entered and my breath was taken away. Her fiery hair was teased and left wild to frame her pale face. The make up was chosen to show a sever look, with sharp blush strokes and eyeliner painted around her eyes to form a catlike look. Her breasts were full and pushed up over her leather corset bustier, revealing her already hardened nipples painted black. Her waist was crushed into impossible proportions by the lacings of the corset. Below a leather G-string barely covered her shaved mound. Fishnet thigh highs, clinging to her legs, peeked teasingly from thigh high six inch heeled boots.

She walked towards me and I instantly dropped to my knees to kiss those boots, running my tongue along them. Her hand reached over and stroked my exposed slit finding me already wet. Oh, she said, All ready for your Mistress. That is nice. Quite a receptive pet I have. But I will judge what will arouse you.

With a snap I followed her eagerly to the restraint area where she had me stand, raising my hands high and spread leather straps licked my skin and locked tight around my wrists. My legs forced wide open, painfully wide and vulnerable, and my ankles received the taunting restraint of the leather as well. To top it off she chose a posture collar and wrapped it around my neck. My head was forced high and straight as the hard leather forced it into the desired position. I was now just another object in the room at the disposal of my Mistress.

Today, she started as she circled around me like a tigress prowling after her prey, Today you will learn that pain equals pleasure. When I spank your ass you will feel as aroused as when I stroke your warm slit. She leaned in close behind me, I felt her nipples press into my back and her hot breath as she told me, And it will not be easy. But I will bring you there. Just do as I say or else the punishment will be beyond your imagination. Hearing that I trembled and my eyes already wanted to shed tears. The fear and the doubt crept back in but I was captured, physically and mentally, by this woman.

A strange box was brought forth and from it a small device that I had never seen. She took two clamps with chains and attached them to my nether lips. The chains were pulls, opening the lips wide revealing the wetness and the hardening clit hidden in the folds. Pain shot through already as I was opened and the clamps ate at my flesh. The chains were secured behind me and the device was placed over my clit and strapped onto my thighs holding it there. She held up before my eyes a tiny remote control, my eyes showed my confusion and she smiled and pressed the switch. The device on my clit vibrated mercilessly and shudders of pleasure filled my body, but quickly she pressed the switch and they were gone. She then chose a wide round leather-bound paddle and went behind me. Her fingers felt delicious on my cheeks as she rubbed in a sweet smelling herbal ointment, kneading my flesh to prepare it for the ordeal.

Her instructions were brief, You need not count, but you will not come. You will feel the pain and the pleasure and realize that without pain the pleasure will not come. You will learn that the pain is the pleasure. I was allowing that to sink in when the first paddle strike hit my ass. I cried out and the tears already streamed down my face! The pain was intense and my body betrayed me by struggling in the restraints! Again the paddle hit me and I bit my lip to stop myself from begging it to stop! before the third fell the vibration started and my cries mixed with moans. My clit enlarged and throbbed against the device, I pushed my hips forward needing more! While in this dizzied state the paddle struck again! This time the pain was muted by the pleasure I felt. As my moans grew louder with the maddening passion the paddle strikes came harder and faster! My ass burned, my body ached from pushing and pulling in the restraints and my leg felt the release of my fluids as I came closer to climax. The room echoed with my screams and moans and cries. Each hit made my clit throb even more!

My Mistress yelled over my own cries, Come on girl! Let go! They are one! Accept it! Feel the pain and the pleasure. The pain brings this pleasure to you, without it I would not please you so! Release your fears and your doubts! I heard what she was saying and it penetrated, but I felt myself going too far, and she sensed it too. She leaned in, paddling mercilessly still, and said in my ear, Do not do it girl. Hold it back, control yourself. Not until I allow it you will not come. But I was lost already. The pain was overcoming my senses, and the vibrations ate into me. My body was a temple to the feelings rushing through it. I bit my lip so hard until a trickle of blood ran over my chin but it was of no use. I screamed and yelled as an intense orgasm washed over my body. I shook and thrashed in the restraints, not realizing that the paddling and vibrations had already stopped and my Mistress watched with a scornful look on her face. All that mattered right now was that my clit sent the pleasure through me and my ass throbbed with wonderful pain! It was one and it was glorious!

When the climax left me I hung in the restraints, exhausted. The sound of tapping woke me from my trance. It was my Mistress tapping her foot against the floor impatiently. Oh god what had I done. I disobeyed her and came without her permission. My tears started over and this time from the pain and the fear in my mind and heart at what I had done. I could not bear to bring my head up to look at her, but it was not needed. She walked towards the door, leaving me propped up, before the door closed I heard her voice tell me that if I enjoyed coming so much, then she would put it to good use. I wanted to cry for her as the door shut but I was just left with my sobs. I tried to think what she would do to me but it was beyond my imagination, just as she said. I had failed her, and now I had to await her punishment, whatever it would be...

To Be Continued...