Freedom In Slavery Ch. 03

Story Info
Tryst with a servant the night before punishment.
1.5k words
4.27
29.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not see my Mistress that evening, instead she sent her servants to release me from my bondage. They took me to the bath and I was lowered into the hot oil scented water. They said no words but scrubbed me all over roughly. Surely they were ordered that I was not to enjoy this experience. My ass was red and sore and they rubbing sent shockwaves throughout once again. I tried to fight it but I reveled in the pain. They scrubbed my sex harshly, the lips extremely raw from the pulling of the clamps, I released a soft moan.

One servant allowed his sponge to linger between my legs, rubbing, watching me closely. My hips rocked with his movement, my hungry bud hardening again and my moans grew louder. The sponge dropped and his fingers slid deep inside me, his other hand pinching at my nipples, pulling at them. His hand fucked me hard and I grew even more wet with the pain of it. Suddenly he stopped and they pulled me from the tub to dry me. The placed gold clamps on my rock hard nipples, the chain between them had a charm hanging from it which pulled them down sharply. A suede collar was fastened around my neck with another gold chain for a leash and they pulled me to follow them.

I was led to a banquet room that I had not seen before. There were tables here and there and pillows and spread throughout the room. A tall pole stretched from the floor to the ceiling, with a pedestal at the bottom in the center of the room. That was where I was led. They put me on the stand and pulled my hands high above my head attaching them to fur lined cuffs. My legs were placed wide apart, stretching them out comfortably this time. Interestingly enough my ankles were not cuffed. One servant left and the one who had molested me remained.

He glanced around and leaned in to flick his hot tongue over my pinched nipples bringing more tingles of pain. His hand found my sore ass and pinched the red cheeks over and over in different spots. My slit was not ignored either as his fingers slid through it, gathering my wetness onto them. He rubbed my juices over my lips slowly, then inserted his fingers inside so I could suck them clean, tasting my own muskiness. His tongue licked slowly over my lips, tasting me, then pressing hard drawing me into a kiss.

My mind was a flurry of confusion, did my Mistress order him to do this or were we risking even worse punishment? I was in so much trouble already I feared her retribution if she discovered me with her servant but I could not control myself. His kisses stopped and he went to his knees and kissed my spread lips down there tenderly, he tasted the full length of my slit, sucking the sweetness there. I clamped my mouth closed to keep quiet but his mouth found my clit and planted itself on it. He suckled and nibbles it, flicking his tongue in short bursts over it and again I felt myself building. My moans I could not hold back any more and they escaped loudly. He stood up quickly and shook his head warning me to stop.

Leaning in close he whispered into my ear, I was told to bring you here and allow you to sleep until tomorrow’s festivities. She is not pleased with you at all and I heard her describe her plans to the guests. As soon as I saw you in that room I just ached knowing what is going to happen to you tomorrow. If I can give you some pleasure now before then I will but you have to be quiet, you will wake her up and then, well I don’t know what would happen. Let me give you some pleasure before the party, please. Be quiet little one.

My mind raced, I was bound here with this servant ready to please me, but talk of the punishment tomorrow, and how horrid it sounded scared me. It was hard to concentrate on his attentions. He took out a ball gag from his pocket and placed it into my mouth. I nodded gently, knowing that this was for the best. He fastened it snugly behind my head then returned to his attentions.

His fingers flicked the clamps that held my nipples tight, the chain rustled and I let go muffled moans against the gag. His hand slid down my belly to between my legs. His fingers slid into the hidden folds to find my clit. He rubbed small circles around it to draw it out if its hiding place. Falling onto his knees he spread open the pink lips with his hands and smiled at the prize he had found. He licked slowly until his tongue found the hard bud within and pressed hard his mouth against it. I felt the graze of teeth against my clit and tried to gasp against the gag. They enclosed around the nub and pressed down. Electricity shot through me as the hurting grew and he bit harder. Inside his mouth his tongue washed over my trapped clit bringing forth the shocks of pleasure.

He knew I was trained to treasure the pain now, he was feeding it to me. Did he enjoy giving the pain or did he give it knowing that is what my body was made to do now? He sensed my building growing closer and pulled away, flashing me a coy smile. He removed the cuffs from the post and pulled them, and me, down towards the pedestal . There I saw a ring which the cuffs were attached to now, holding me bent over. My ass was at his disposal and he rubbed it caressingly. Suddenly a spank landed on my cheeks, followed by another. My tears started anew as he continued, but even as I cried I was getting lost again in the pleasure of the pain sent through me. He paused only a moment and I felt the head of his member at my entrance, slick and ready for him. The spankings started again, now that he was ready, and with each hit he entered me a little more. My breathing became so heavy with each spank, I was filled so slowly, I tried to push my hips back to bring more of him in but he relented, holding my body to go at his own pace.

Finally he was inside me and he leaned over to pull on the chain, my nipples stretched hard away from my body. He whispered, Are you ready girl? I answered by pushing my hips hard against him. He laughed and pulled himself out slowly until just the swollen head was left inside. My whole body tensed in anticipation until at last he thrust hard all the way inside me. The gag ate all my sounds which was good because they were many and they would have been loud. The servant started fucking me hard, slamming me violently and I took it all willingly. My breasts bounced against my body, the chain whipped my belly with each thrust. His hand reached under and pinched my clit, rubbing it quickly as his thrusts continued. My whole body shook, my head thrashed wildly about.

Pulling at the cuffs I turned and gave him a look of urgency. I was going to cum, I held it back but I am so afraid to let go. He looked at me and thrust harder, his shaft expanding in side me. I know he is almost ready, a nod is all I need and I started screaming against the ball inside my mouth. My body quaked all over with my orgasm and I felt his hot seed fill me deep inside. He didn't give up even while he came, his fingers worked at my clit quickly and deftly. I could hardly breathe against the gag. He pulled out, completely spent and started spanking me with his free hand while I continued coming. It was almost too much, my tears streamed down and he slowed his assault on my clit.

He walked around front and unhooked the cuffs, pulling me up. I was in a daze and just looked dreamily at him. He pulled the chain hard and my nipples led me to his mouth. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity before he attached the cuffs back to the pole. He got a cushioned seat and set it underneath me. The last thing I felt was him cleansing me deeply to rid me of any evidence of our tryst. The last thought that went through my mind, the one that almost woke me up and the one that haunted all my dreams that night, was tomorrow I would have my punishment and it would be horrid...

To Be Continued...