Freedom Pt. 11: Catriona

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Cass?"

She cleared her throat. "Y-yes, Talos?"

"Do you find Alanna attractive?" he asked abruptly, grinning.

Casiama was taken aback by the sudden ask, her mind formulating a thousand different answers at once. A subtle, undeniable truth was similar between each thought, however. She stammered out half a reply before Alanna thought to him.

She does, Alanna confirmed with a sultry smile.

Talos locked the door. He then leaned against the wall, crossing his arms at his chest as he asked something of Alanna wordlessly. The enchantress tilted her head, a lewd grin obvious on her face.

She turned towards Casiama and gripped her shoulders, shoving her to the bed playfully. Alanna knelt on the bed, her legs parted over Casiama's, and wrapped her arms around the elf's neck. Casiama was shaking with anxiety, but she did not look away from Alanna's gaze.

Alanna almost warned her what she was about to do, but decided to dive onto her unannounced instead. She kissed Casiama deeply on the lips, falling towards the mattress with her. The elf was frozen in shock for just a moment, but soon wrapped her arms around the enchantress as well.

Talos grinned, feeling Casiama's lips on his own as he gazed upon the two women loving one another. He unclasped his belt buckle, then strode across the room towards the beautiful sight.

========

fin.

Well, sort of. Alanna, Casiama, both Talos' (Taloses?), Tatiana, and others are featured in 'A Dream of Empire', which picks up just a few months after this.

12