Freeing Gloria Ch. 01

Story Info
Gloria's Mother turns up to help.
3.4k words
4.38
113k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria is a very beautiful woman and I am very much in love with her. We were married three years ago and she was a virgin on our wedding night. I was so much looking forward to making her a complete woman but Gloria is frigid. There is no other word for it. When we had sex for the first time I “hurt” her. She didn’t enjoy it or get any satisfaction, she just lay there rigid and cold and un-responding. I tried and I tried, we indulged in lots of foreplay, kissing and touching and everything seemed to be going well, but once between her long silky legs, and it is always in the missionary position, she just freezes. Any lubrication seems to dry up and penetrating her becomes a painful experience. We talked about it of course I would suggest I kissed her pussy.

“Jay you can’t its dirty” She said.

“But you just took a shower, I think you will be clean”

“No I don’t mean that, I mean it is just dirty and not pleasant for you to think of kissing my private parts”

“But honey I would love to kiss you there, and it would help to make you aroused” I pleaded.

“No, you can kiss my legs and stuff, but not my private parts” So I kissed and nibbled her legs and thighs but she would stop me when I came near to her pussy. Of course all of this was undertaken in the dark, under covers, so there was little or no visual stimulation. When I suggested she could handle my cock and even kiss or suck it, well I thought she would die right there.

“Oh Jay how could you suggest such a thing, it’s simply disgusting, I could never put your thingy in my mouth, and anyway look at the size of you when you are erect” Now I am quite large, at least 9 inches and pretty thick so perhaps she did have a point, though previous girlfriends and lovers had at least tried.

The frustrations and fumbling in the dark went on for about six months. Eventually we both agreed to go to counseling together – I was really hoping it would help. She refused their suggestion of a physical check up saying she was perfectly normal, and it was my fault for being rude and kinky it was putting her off. She is a picture of perfect womanhood. She is 5 feet 6 inches tall, has long legs and a narrow waist, her blond hair tumbles down her back and over her wonderfully full and firm breasts. She is very attractive and many men look and stare at her when she walks or drives past. Big blue eyes and full lips, her mouth is small but she has good bones and high cheeks – when she dresses and makes up she looks a million dollars.

The counseling didn’t work, we tried everything they suggested that Gloria could bring herself to undertake, but once again it became no more than just lie on top and thrust away, as always she became rigid with fear. If I handled her breasts it was always.

“Ow, Jay that is too hard, no don’t touch my nipples so much, ohhh, ouch, no don’t bite them, just kiss them if you like – Jay I am sure you’re not right, don’t squeeze so much”

It was stuff like that all the time, although her nipples became hard and grew like pencil rubbers I could never really enjoy touching or tasting them.

Inevitably I became very frustrated, more than that I started to become almost uninterested in sex, of course if she saw me looking at another woman she got so mad. One Friday night we had been out for a company dinner and dance, I was talking to a long legged brunette while Gloria was powdering her nose, when she came back and found me touching this girls arm she went crazy, stalked out of the event and took a taxi home, then she packed and went to her mothers, Chloe’s house a few miles away. I simply went home and went to bed, thinking she would be back in the morning. I was in bed, when the bell went. Thinking it was Gloria I went down to the front door and wearily pulled it open. Chloe, not Gloria stood in front of me, I was wearing just my shorts, it was hot night, there was a slight sheen on my skin. Chloe smiled and stepped forward into the hallway.

“Hello Jay, I’m sorry I woke you” She said walking through into the lounge.

“Oh, it’s ok, I was restless, I thought you were Gloria” I replied. Chloe is 42 years old and in great shape, for a mother of three girls and two boys, she works out a lot, doesn’t have to work as her old man died a few years ago and left a fortune to her and several ongoing businesses, one of which I actually work at.

“No, obviously, she is at my place, she is very distressed Jay, we have had a long talk, most of the night, she fell asleep” Chloe stood in front of me wearing a short black dress which reached mid thigh, pantyhose, and black shoes, the dress was cut low at the front, her bosom filled the dress perfectly.

“Is she ok? “ I inquired, indicating to Chloe that she should sit on the couch opposite me.

“Well Jay she is fine physically, but she is very upset by what you did”

“What I did!” I exclaimed “I was simply speaking to a lady, that’s all” I was becoming a little angry.

“Jay, calm down, I know, but you were touching her, or had your hand on her, Gloria over reacts, you know she does, anyway we got to speaking and she told me a lot of things, personal things you know?” She was looking directly at me, into my eyes, not hard, but softly, gently.

“Oh! Well I don’t know what she told you Chloe, or how much, but I didn’t do anything”

“It’s ok, she blames herself, she told me about the counseling and the doctors, about how you have tried to be happy with her and she knows there is something wrong with her when you make…..” her voice trailed off and she dropped her eyes, she tried again.

“When you two are alone, you are in bed together, when you make love to her, she…….” Chloe was looking at me again, sort of pleading for my help, her face was flushed, she sat on the very edge of the couch opposite me.

“When we try to make love, you mean. Well she is right Chloe we are not very happy with the way things are, do you want me to tell you my side of how things appear to be”

“Ok Jay, tell me – though don’t be crude” Chloe sat back into the couch as I leaned forward and started to tell my side of the problems. As I spoke and detailed how things were, what we did, the things we tried and the help we had sought I noticed Chloe said very little but was flushed and I noticed her breathing was becoming heavier and faster, in fact so was mine because now as she relaxed into her seat she let her long legs part and I could see a glimpse of bare flesh at the top of her thighs, she may have caught me looking and crossed her legs, but that simply made her dress ride up the outside of her thigh revealing her stocking tops and her creamy pale skin. I was still talking.

“So we tried lots of things”

“Like what Jay?”

“More foreplay, longer kissing and touching”

“Where did you kiss her?” Chloe asked.

“Her mouth, and neck, her shoulders and back, I kissed her tummy and her legs”

“And did she like that?”

“Yes she did, but…….”

“But what Jay?”

“Well she did not want me to kiss her private parts” I said this looking straight at Gloria’s mother.

“Her ‘private parts’”, Chloe laughed, “She said that? Private Parts”

“That is what she called them”

“She means her vagina, her pussy, she wouldn’t let you kiss her pussy” Chloe had uncrossed her legs, they were parted, I could see her stocking tops and a glimpse of white panties.

“No she said I was dirty and kinky”

“Oh My!” Said Chloe “Well she did say you always wanted to do dirty, kinky things to her, but not something so normal as oral sex”

“I know it, you know it now, why what did you think she meant?” I asked her.

“Oh, well, er, well I don’t know” Gloria lowered her eyes.

“Yes you do Chloe, when Gloria said I wanted to do kinky and dirty things to her what did you think?” Chloe was very flustered, she put her hands in her lap.

“I though she meant like strange positions, you know when doing it, or perhaps you wanted to put it in her, well in her, you know in her other place…….” Chloe was looking down at the floor.

“Where?” I asked

“In her back hole, into her bottom, that is what I thought” Chloe looked up at me, her face red, her lips parted her eyes flashing.

“No Chloe, I never asked Gloria to let me fuck her bottom” that is the word I used. This caused Chloe to gasp a little.

“I wanted her to suck my cock, I wanted her to use her mouth and lips and hands on me”

“And did she…..I mean did she ever suck you, give you a blow job” The language we were both using had become more explicit and direct, I had the feeling Chloe was becoming aroused.

“Are you kidding me, she said it was disgusting and perverted” I exclaimed.

“She would touch me and hold my penis, my cock, and she would use her hands on me but she would not take me in her mouth” I explained.

“And how does that make you feel?” Chloe asked.

“Chloe, what do you think? We are just not having any kind of sex life and I am getting pretty tired of it and also rather frustrated with the whole thing”

“I know that Jay, that is why you are looking at other women because you want to, well you know you want to fuck another woman, don’t you?” Chloe actually reached out with her hands and took my hands from my lap. I was sporting a raging hard-on which she must have seen since my cotton shorts could barely restrain my throbbing cock.

“I need to have sex Chloe, I don’t want to cheat on Gloria, I do love her, but I am still a man and I have needs” Chloe was holding my hands, looking me in the eyes, her knees just a fraction from mine, we were both leaning forward.

“Jay, I have been thinking about this, and I agree with you but I don’t want you to cheat on Gloria with another woman, so I thought I could help you both out and take away your frustration” My cock was twitching at the thought of bedding Gloria’s mother. I asked.

“You want me to make love to you?”

“No Jay, you can’t, that would be the same as cheating, you can’t have proper sex with me, but you said you like to try oral sex, so you can lick my pussy and I will suck you off” Chloe was not looking at me now, her parted lips, her blushed face and heavy breathing all told me she was very aroused.

“Chloe, I would like that very much” I said trying to remain calm.

“There is a couple of things though Jay, first of all when you lick my pussy it is just to get you aroused, understand I won’t feel aroused or anything, and when I suck you please do not come in my mouth”

“OK Chloe, I understand, you just want to do this for me, there is no pleasure in it for you. And I’ll tell you when I am about to come” With that I pulled her to her feet in front of me and simply lifted her dress at the front. She placed her hands on my shoulders. Her stockings and white panties now revealed. I couldn’t wait for any finesse, I simply had to have some sexual release.

I pulled her close and started kissing the tops of her thighs, kissing my way toward her pussy. I kissed around the outer edge of her panties, now and then running my tongue under the elastic to feel the prickly hair of her pussy on my tongue. I trailed my tongue up under her panties across the top of her mound and down to her pussy lips. Chloe was putting all her weight onto my shoulders, at the same time pushing her hips toward my face.

“You like this Jay?” She asked in a breathless manner.

“Are you getting aroused now?”

I mumbled, swishing my tongue across her mound.

“A little bit, turn around and take off you panties Chloe.” As I spun her around by the hips I lifted the back of her dress. Chloe has a fine ass. From all her workouts and time in the gym she stays in magnificent shape, her ass is full and round but not soft or sagging, firm and tight, her white panties were pushed down over her cheeks and hips to slide down her legs to the floor. Now I held her buttocks in my hands, gently squeezing them, she moaned. I placed my hand in the small of her back and pushed her forward.

“Bend over Chloe” I instructed her. She bent slightly, I pushed harder and she bent over from the waist. I gently kissed her cheeks, wet kisses from the top towards the crack of her ass, licking her cheeks with my wet tongue. I parted her ass cheeks with my thumbs to reveal her pussy, and there, just above lay the tight star of her asshole. I knew that was going to be forbidden territory so I kissed down her left buttock and across the top of her thigh until my lips came in contact with her pussy. She smelt aroused, musky and sweet, when I pulled my head back to look at her I could see her outer lips were puffy and parted and the slick wetness of her arousal was obvious. I returned my mouth directly to her wet lips and kissed her there. She moaned and sighed and then said.

“Oh Jay, I think you must be aroused enough to stop now, do you want to stop?”

Pulling my mouth from her pussy I replied.

“No, I am only a little aroused, I would like to kiss you there some more, can I put my tongue inside your vagina Chloe” Without waiting for an answer I moved back between her legs and ran my tongue the length of her pussy from front to back and up to the edge of her anus. She gasped and pushed her bottom out to me. I wriggled my wet tongue between her pussy lips and into warm damp cunt.

“Oh Jay, no don’t do that inside my pussy, oh Jay no, no…..oooh…..ok well then just there inside a little bit, is it ok am I nice for you to taste?” She was now leaning bent at the waist supporting herself on her arms holding the seat of the couch in front of her, her black dress flipped up over the top of her ass her legs parted. As I worked my tongue in and around her pussy hole, pushing deeper into her being, and then kissing and sucking on her damp lips, making her even more wet she began rocking backward and forward a little, slowly letting me fuck her cunt hole with my long tongue. I stopped a moment, holding her at arms length her cheeks parted her wet cunt inches from my face.

“I hope this is ok for you Chloe, I like sucking your cunt and your pussy juices are making me aroused and very hard. I hope I am not making you uncomfortable, you know I hope you are not becoming sexually excited by what I am doing to your vagina”

“Oh God, Oh shhhhh….No, I mean Oh yes, it’s ok Jay, yes I am not excited, I mean no I’m not, it’s good, errrr, it’s ok you can keep doing it to me if you like it” She was rocking at the hips and rotating her buttocks, a slow kind of grind.

“You are very wet back here” I pushed my finger up against her pussy and ran it along the length of her wet parted lips without going inside her wet hole.

“Oh God, Oh Jay, don’t I, I, not with your finger, I am wet from your mouth Jay, it is not me, please do it some more, I mean if you like and you can kiss my bottom too, but only if you really want to, I mean I don’t mind if you would like to kiss my bottom, please” I withdrew my finger and put my face between her legs and slurped on her dripping cunt, she started pushing back into me again. I pulled her cheeks open and put my pussy wet finger against her asshole.

“Unnnugh, unnugh, ughhh” she moaned pushing back. I kissed up to the back of her cunt, thrust my tongue deeply into her slit and then slid it up to the crinkled star of her anus.

“Oh, Oh arghh, oh ungh” she was making unintelligible grunts as I wetly kissed her asshole, but I did not want to penetrate her there, not yet. I went back to her cunt and pushed my finger into her hole, at the same time I fastened my lips directly on her little protruding clit and sucked it in between my teeth.

“Ohhhh God…..Ooooohhhh, Jay, oh yes, No, No, No …….Oh no, yes stop, yes, yes, Oh yes” She was making no sense, she was soaking wet her cunt dribbled juice into my eager mouth at the same time pretending not to be enjoying it. Now I sucked and worried her clit in my teeth and with my lips as I pushed a second digit up inside her clutching cunt hole.

“It’s great Chloe, I love your cunt, your wet dripping cunt, but I don’t have my fingers inside your pussy, do I?” I said this as I finger fucked her cunt.

“No you don’t Jay, Oh god tell me you don’t, tell me you are not fucking my pussy with your finger, you mustn’t fuck me Jay, don’t fuck me up my cunt, don’t suck me or lick my back hole, I know you are not Jay, ooooooh no.”

I now pushed a third finger into her soaking dripping wet gash, slowly fucked her with three fingers as she ground her ass and hips back into my hand and face.

“No Chloe, I don’t have three fingers inside you, three fingers inside your pussy, inside your cunt hole. You may feel something but I am not fucking your cunt with three fingers, your wet dripping hot tight soppy open cunt hole!” With those words ringing in my head I rammed my fingers rapidly in and out of her and latched my mouth to her clit and swirled my tongue over it while sucking it and nibbling gently. She began to shake, from her calf, up the back of her legs, she sagged at the knees slightly then her thighs and hips went into a spasm as she cried out and moaned loudly, her arms shaking.

“Ahhh, Ahhhh, Oh god not three fucking fingers up in my cunt, not fucking my cunt hole, not inside me Jay oh my god nooooooo…….Oh jeeeeesssss” With that last statement her pussy erupted into orgasm and she literally squirted her cum into my mouth, for several seconds her orgasm racked her body from toe to head, shaking and crying out as I continued to suck her clit and drink the little squirts of cum. Then she sagged forward onto the couch, my fingers pulled wetly and noisily from her cunt and my lips from her pussy.