Freemount High Ch. 02

Story Info
Pt 2 of series, learning about masturbation of the guys.
2.1k words
45.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day Two: Male Anatomy & Homework

Thank you for the feedback from my first story, submitted nearly two years ago. I would like to say I have been working on this since, but unfortunately that's not true. I appreciate negative comments back, but please just indicate more of what you did not like or where you stopped reading. Part Three is already in progress, but I will refine it with your comments here, so thank you for reading in advance. All characters are 18 years of age or older.

PART 1

Kimmy sat down in her Human Sexuality class as everyone else filed in. Miss Cartwright was at the front, with "Male Anatomy" written boldly on the blackboard behind her. Strangely enough, there were no black boards or diagrams anywhere else in the room. On her desk was the turn in the for the consent forms, Kimmy turned hers in dutifully so that she could both continue the class and thus graduate in the spring...finally getting out of her small town.

"Alright class, settle down and let's begin today's lesson on the Male Anatomy." Miss Cartwright smiled to the entire class; the boys in the class seemed to give an audible groan in unison. The girls, of course, all diligently took notes as the teacher began to lecture.

Miss Cartwright began to explain the different parts of the male anatomy, indicating that there was both a penis and testicles, and how they functioned. "The nerves in the penis are sensitive in different areas. The nerves at the corona, or head of the penis, are sensitive to touch while those in the shaft are more sensate to pressure." As the teacher spoke, she moved around the classroom, swaying her hips as she did so.

Kimmy continued taking notes, trying to visualize what it was the teacher was actually explaining. "When the male is sexually aroused, as we will see in a moment, the penis fills with blood and becomes erect. Some of the more diminutive words to describe this are a woody or boner."

At this comment, the class broke out in a light chuckle. The mood was lightening in the class, which is what Miss Cartwright needed for the serious part of class to continue. Miss Cartwright continued to speak as she made her back to the front of the classroom. "After male orgasm and ejaculation, the penis normally returns to a flaccid condition."

Sitting on her desk and crossing her legs, Miss Cartwright leaned back slightly. "Now since we need to be familiar with actual examples of the male anatomy, and school budgets being what they are, we will have to have live demonstrations." A murmur began to rise slightly in the class.

"Now class, this was the point of the consent forms. Don't worry, nothing that happens in this class will be discussed outside of it...so don't worry about being shy. If I could have the girls all sit in the front row, and all the boys come up and stand in the front of the classroom, we'll continue on. Girls make sure to take good notes, as you'll be tested on this, come finals."

The boys came up to the front of the class and stood in front of the front row. Miss Cartwright moved to the side and continued speaking to the class. "With these five boys we should be able to fully understand the male anatomy, so if you gentlemen would strip down to just your undergarments."

With some reluctance, each of the boys in front of Cindy and the class removed their shoes, socks, shirts, and pants. Leaving just four of the young men in boxers and one in boxer briefs. "Now the shorts too gentlemen." Smirked Miss Cartwright.

The male students, one even blushing, let their shorts drop to the floor. Cindy had never seen a penis before, and now she was looking at five of them right in front of her and her attractive classmates. All the girls looked at the specimens in front of them with amazement. Cindy quickly judged that the average lengths were around 7 to 10 inches. Kimmy murmured something to Cindy, but Cindy's attention was too dedicated to the male members in front of her to hear her.

Jen the athlete spoke a little louder, "I've never seen one before..."

Heather breathed in next to her, stretching her already tight shirt more, "They look so great and amazing..."

Sarah just looked dazed, licking her lips and mumbling about them 'suddenly' becoming dry.

Miss Cartwright moved off the desk and came up to stand between the five naked boys and the sitting girls. "Now girls, please make sure you draw diagrams of both the flaccid and erect penis you will see, and anything else you may observe in and around the groin area of each male." Kimmy began drawing the penis she saw in front of her, but noticed that it had started to rise and grow in thickness. Jen had apparently also noticed the same thing, as she asked the teacher a growing question.

"Miss Cartwright, they are all getting bigger and harder." Jen stammered "how can I draw them flaccid now?" The five boys were rising fast now, growing in thickness and becoming rigid. The close proximity they were standing to the desks also meant that the heads of their cocks were only a short two feet or so in front of each girls face. Kimmy began smelling something acrid yet sweet, she felt a stirring inside she had never felt before. The urge to reach out and touch this powerful organ growing in front of her was suddenly present, and only her nervousness and note taking kept the urge in check.

Miss Cartwright nodded her head in understanding. "Go ahead and switch to an erect diagram, you will have plenty of opportunities to refine the diagrams of both the flaccid and erect penis as the class moves through the semester and in your studies at home. In the interest of time gentlemen, I will ask that you could go ahead and begin to masturbate to completion, or cum as we will refer to it from here on out. When you are ready to cum, please shoot on the floor near the girl in front of you, this will make it easier to clean up." The boys didn't seem to waste any time, and began to openly stroke their five cocks in front of Kimmy and her classmates. All the girls felt warmer, as they saw the fists pumping up and down on the rigid cocks.

"Girls when a man cums, a white-gooey fluid is shot out from his Penis. For today I ask that you use a paper towel to clean up the mess after our boys have all finished. This cum has many values, but for now we are not concerned with that" continued Miss Cartwright.

The girls continued to watch the throbbing cocks in front of them, their owner's fists flying up and down in an attempt to coax the valuable fluid out of them. The student in front of Kimmy actually was using his left hand, his thumb and first two fingers giving tiny strokes. "Looking good boys" said Miss Cartwright. Kimmy leaned forward a little, seeing that his cock and fingers were slick with some sort of clear fluid that seemed to act as a lubricant to his efforts. The sight was now becoming even more exciting as her fellow classmate stared at her as she stared at him and his jacking cock; he even seemed to be pumping even faster than before.

One by one, and in quick succession, all five of the male classmates began shooing copious loads on the floors in front of the sitting girls. Each of the guys fists were moving in blurs as rope after rope after rope of cum shot from their rigid cocks and pooled onto the floor. Kimmy had been holding her breath as she saw what had to be the most marvelous thing she had ever seen in front of her, only a cooling sensation on her left arm jolted her back into reality. Kevin, the guy who had stood and masturbated in front of her, had apparently been bad with his initial aim. At first his body seemed to stiffen and become rigid, and his cock looked to grow even larger and harder-if that was even possible! The first spurts of his cum went all over. His first rope of cum had shot out and landed on her left wrist and arm, some even getting on her black-shirt sleeve. Kimmy stared down at it, not sure what to do with the gooey-white substance now cooling on her arm.

"Thank you gentleman and might I say a very excellent job cumming for us in such a tight time constraint. Girls there are paper towels in the back, please grab one and wipe up the floor in front of you. Is there a problem Kimmy?" Kimmy looked at the teacher and pointed to her arm and the rope of cum that had landed as Kevin had finished. "It won't hurt you dear, go ahead and wipe it off while you are wiping up the floor. Your shirt though my not be in the best of shape, thank you for bringing that to my attention" smiled Miss Cartwright.

The girls now all got up and grabbed the paper towels in the back of the room. Their male counterparts began to re-dress in the front of the classroom, all of them smiling and looking relaxed as they watched their cum get wiped up by their female classmates. Kimmy and Cindy began to chatter as they cleaned up their respective loads, "That was pretty cool wasn't it Cindy?" asked Kimmy. Cindy nodded, but so did the other girls as well. All of them seemed to be in agreement that watching the five cocks being masturbated to completion in front of them had been fun, and even cleaning up the loads the guys had left for them on the floor felt less of a chore and more like a treat for them.

After the girls were all finished cleaning cum off the floor, they returned to their seats for the classes' final comments from Miss Cartwright. "Please make sure to review today's lesson at home over the weekend. Ladies make sure that you understand the male member, sexual arousal, orgasm, and the fluid ejaculated when a male cums."

Miss Cartwright moved to erase the blackboard at the front of the room when she paused and turned back to the class. Appearing to have a slight grin on her face she addressed the issue that had arisen in class earlier. "Seeing the accident that happened with Kimmy today, and that I would prefer not to be held responsible for any dry cleaning bills at the end of the semester, we are going to go ahead and implement our dress code starting on Monday ladies. The prescribed clothing is already indicated on your release forms, so your parents will already be well aware and will help you get anything you may need. I only ask that for Monday you include a white T-Shirt to be worn in addition to the prescribed clothing in the release forms; this will only be a one time occurrence."

Sarah raised her hand quickly. "Miss Cartwright, is this dress code for just this class?"

Miss Cartwright nodded her head and smiled warmly. "That's right; this dress code will be specific for my class. Although all teachers reserve the right to implement any dress code they see fit to enhance a learning environment, I don't see any reason to dictate this outside of my classroom. I will unlock the bathroom in the back where you girls can change before and after class."

With Miss Cartwright's final comments the bell rang to signal the end of Friday classes and the beginning of a well deserved weekend for the small senior class.

The drive home seemed like a fast blur for Kimmy, as she thought about what she had witnessed in class today. I saw five guys shoot their loads off right in front of me! She thought, before looking down and seeing the small stain on her shirt sleeve. I doubt that will actually come out, good thing we will be having a uniform for class. Kimmy laughed out loud as she continued thinking out loud "let THAT get ruined, and I'll enjoy it too."

Humming along with the radio, Kimmy pulled into her parents drive way. The house her parents had was nothing unusually special with its two stories, although the in-ground pool in the back was probably the greatest highlight for the 18 year old. She loved swimming when she could, and then lounging out and letting the sun dry her off. Grabbing some of her school books, she walked inside and announced her arrival.

"Mom I'm home!" Kimmy yelled up and into the house.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

interesting...keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abandoned

It's been five years. I guess the author has abandoned the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good

You should continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again, where is the rest of the story?

Seriously? This should be added on to the first, not on it's own. WTF write the whole story dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice job

Looking forward to chapter 3!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Sex Lessons Sex ed was never like this.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 01 First day of an college-level sexual education class.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories