French

Story Info
Professor teaches hot blond tease a lesson.
1.2k words
3.97
171.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redhott
redhott
17 Followers

For four years, I took French class in last period just because Professor Diablo taught it. He had started teaching in our private school right out of college and was only ten years my senior. He was gorgeous: tall, dark haired and muscular with soul searching brown eyes behind wire-rimmed glasses. Ever since I became aware of my sexuality, he dominated my fantasies. Even when I was with my teen boyfriend, I imagined I was with him, feeling him, kissing him...

For the past couple months, I had tried to make my feelings clear to him. Whenever I had his class, I would wear my shortest uniform and prettiest panties and sit right in front of him so that I could give him a special, private, show. Though I caught him off guard a few times, he never let on. However, today, it was all going to change: it was my eighteenth birthday.

Being the most popular girl in high school had lots of perks-, one of those was that no one forgot your birthday. There was a big sign that read "Happy Eighteenth Birthday Sasha" posted on the blackboard and if that wasn't enough to entice Professor Diablo, I had worked up something else to get his attention.

I wore my tightest white shirt to show off my 34D-cups and shortest plaid school skirt to show off my and long tan legs, left my streaked blonde hair loose and, most seductively, no panties I sat in front of the class where I usually did so that I could give him my little private show. I answered every single question he asked just to get his attention and when he looked my way, I opened my legs wide enough for him to see my pink, wet, little pussy lips and clit. I did this during his entire class until I could tell he was completely aroused.It was no surprise that at the end of class he asked me to stay back so that we could discuss my progress in his class.

"Sasha, I must say, you've been a very, very bad girl in my class." He said as he got up from his desk. He turned and walked towards me until he towered over me, his body brushing lightly against mine. With a voice full of arousal, he said: "You know it's against school rules to wear a skirt without underwear."

I looked at him seductively and replied "I apologize, professor, but my pussy's sore from fucking my boyfriend whole night." I challenged him: "I've been a bad girl professor, what are you gonna do about it"

He smirked slyly and began to gather his books and papers into his briefcase. "I have no idea what I'm going to do about it, but let's see what your principal has to say."

I became alarmed, Principal Jeanine Skinner was the meanest bitch alive, her knowing about this would definitely trash my "good little cheerleader" reputation. I might have even been expelled. "Please professor, no." I begged "I'll do anything you want, just don't get me in trouble, please..."

I guess that just what he was waiting to hear because, with that, he quickly got up and locked the classroom door. He walked back to me and said: "You'll do anything I want...This is interesting you little tease" he pointed to his desk "Lean over and let me see that tight little pussy of yours."

I did what I was told. I lifted my skirt up to my waist and braced my arms on his desk in doggy style fashion. He gasped.I turned my head to look at him as he ran his fingers along my ass crack and grabbed my pussy lips with his thumb and forefinger. It sent shivers through my whole body. He definitely had much more expertise than my boyfriend who would have already shoved his cock all the way up my hole. Professor Diablo slowly circled my pussy with his index and fuck finger, and dipped it inside my wet hole. I wanted him to fuck me so badly that I pushed backwards until I was humping his fingers. "You want this, you little slut," He was fully aroused as he whispered in my ear. I could only nod as I leaned my head back, coming into my first orgasm. After I came, he whispered. "Get on your hands and knees and suck me."

I obeyed and dropped to his knees eager to see the object I had fantasized about for ages. I quickly removed his trousers and took his hard cock in my hands. I was much bigger than I would even have imagined. It easily measured over ten inches. I held it with both hands as I licked the pre-cum off its ruby head. I moistened my lips as I looked made eye contact with him. I parted my lips, took his cock all the way in my mouth, and sucked hard on his long shaft. He threw his head back in ecstasy and braced himself against the desk while he held my head in place. "That's it you little slut, suck on my big cock. You like it, you dirty little tease. Get up here so I feel your hot little twat on my cock."

I returned to my position on the desk and spread my legs wide so that he could enter me doggy style. This time he didn't wait a second. He shoved the entire length of his cock in my tight hole. I let out a little scream. He grabbed my long hair and jerked me backwards with his cock still buried in my hole. "I've watched you for a long time you little slut. You think I was going to let you get away with all your little private shows that had me jacking off every night just thinking about your tight cunt. I've waited so long to show you what happens to teases. I'm going to fuck you until you're sore. From now until you graduate, you're going to be my little whore, you dirty bitch"

With that, he began to slam his big hard cock in and out of my tight hole. The pain was unbearable at first as my pussy wasn't used to a cock that big, but as he fucked me harder, I began to enjoy it. His balls slapped against my pussy as he fucked me. He reached forward, unbuttoned my blouse, and unhooked the front clasp of my bra so that he could grab my breasts in his hands. He pinched my nipples hard and I almost passed out with the pain mixed with pleasure. My pussy has never felt anything like this before. He spread my legs wider as he continued to shove his cock vigorously in and out of my tight hole over and over again. I bit on my lip to prevent my screams from escaping as he continued to fuck me hard and fast.

I began meeting his thrusts with one of my own. Doing this sent his cock all the way up to the hilt in my pussy, making my body shake violently as I came over and over again. I had never had orgasms like this before. It was amazing. "That's it you little bitch, come for me, let me feel you coming for me...oh godddd." He shuddered as he came, filling my hole with load after load of hot sticky cum. Full of exhaustion, he collapsed on top of me and I felt his cock slowly begin to soften inside me.

redhott
redhott
17 Followers