French Arab Porn Stars

Story Info
Behind the scenes on porn set
4k words
4
42.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story involves you. You are behind the scenes of a porn set and the director talks to you and direct her cast and crew. You watch as they make this porn film. The entire story and the characters are fictional. If you wish to comment, then please do, but be kind as I'm new at this and I am still learning how to write these kinds of stories. Enjoy.

"Every girl has a story and I have mine. My name is Fatima Toumi, I'm 32 years old and have a series of complicated relationships with the opposite sex. I was born into a poor, mostly immigrant Parisian suburb of Banlieue to lower-middle class left-wing, Berber Algerian parents. I'm culturally, socially and linguistically French, but I can also speak Algerian Arabic and Amazigh languages. My family originates from the Berber province of Bouira in Algeria, and my grandfather was an anti-French FLN nationalist and so radical politics is in my blood. I went to university and studied sexuality and psychology and I have always been fascinated by sex. I campaign a lot on gender equality, politics and sexual health issues. I'm a known opponent of male circumcision or male gentle mutilation and campaign to make it illegal in France-why should you destroy something as beautiful as the male penis? I'm in favour of Muslim women's liberation, which means I am under constant attack from radical Muslims. "

"But what I am famous for and why you are here, is to hear about my work in porn. I use to be a porn actress, but now, I mostly direct porn movies and run a porn company. My speciality is making interracial porn with Arab girls. Most of my girls are from North Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia and some Egyptian and Jordanians. I help recruit them. Most are first, second or third generation girls, who like me, grew up in France, but I do also travel to North Africa to recruit girls and have recruited many from these countries. It's actually really easy to recruit girls in North Africa; all you have to do is promise them a chance to come to France and tell them that what they are doing is what girls in Europe do. Moroccans, Algerians and Tunisians are very open minded towards Europe and are not afraid of sexuality. These societies are not puritanical about sex, unlike societies in the Middle East, people in North Africa have sex very openly. I read that 75% of Moroccan girls lose their virginity before marriage compared to less than 20% in Jordan."

"Today we are filming two actresses, Yasmeen and Dina; they are going to have a threesome with Alexandre. Yasmeen and Dina are my favourite two actresses to work with and they are very different from one another and different from me. As you see, I'm just above petite and have white fair skin, blue eyes and jet black hair, but Yasmeen fits the traditional Moroccan beauty look. Smooth light olive skin and petite body and this is contrasted by Dina the Jordanian, who has a wider, bigger but still slim body and blonde hair, fair skin and hazel eyes. I think the two make an excellent pair for today's shoot. Yasmeen is the type of girl I was telling you about, I recruited her on a trip to Marrakesh in Morocco, and she was working in a club frequented by foreigners as a dancer. She was a simple girl but unafraid of sex, but like many dancers in the club, she comes from a poor background and her brothers are involved in criminality. She was desperate to come to France for a better life. "

"Her sexual journeys began when she was a teenager. She would be approached by European and American men in the markets and they would offer her candy and money to follow them. The first guy was an old Frenchmen, who in exchange for being able to grope her gave her two pieces of candy. An American tourist gave her ten buck for a handjob and it gradually progressed from tourist to tourist until she lost her virginity. Since she came to France, she has done a wide range of scenes from missionary, threesomes, gangbangs to BDSM and others, she is a great success story. She does the standard stuff from latex scenes to French maid- but she has also done- scenes in the Muslim headscarf and veil. I actually specialise in this area and today's shoot is about this. Now Dina is a different story, she came to France as a student from her native Jordan and she comes from a relative high class family."

"Her first two scenes were directed by me and they made her famous. The first one was pizza delivery boy, where Dina opens the pizza box and discovers that in the middle of her pizza is a glory hole with the pizza boy's large throbbing cock sticking out. The second one was where Dina was a policewoman and she was dressed in a French latex police uniform with latex skirt, high heels, sun glasses, gloves, and police hat. We set that scene in a dark jail and had four male prisoners who were behind bars. In was her first gangbang and it got a lot of internet hits. It's nearly time; I will take you on tour of our set and you can meet the cast and crew. As you can see, we have a long table full of food and drink, pretty standard stuff on any film set. You can see our set is designed like the interior of a mud-brick house, something you might find in poor villages in Morocco. There our camera team and this is my chair."

"Sound man and lighting are in place. We have another table over there full of sex toys, condoms and other stuff, we always have this equipment on hand. Next to my chair is a desk and you will notice a large pink dildo on it. When I'm trying to come up with ideas of what will work and what won't, I try playing with myself to see if I like the idea. Today's storyline is about two conservative and oppressed Muslim women, who live in a North African village and they are caged by their husbands and have no freedom. But then, when the men are away, French solider played by our stud, Alexandre, stumbles into the house with the two women. He is lightly wounded and is escaping from a ravages anti-French riot and the two women excited by a strange, foreign and real man play with him and fuck him. He is meant to be dirty, because, he an infidel and uncircumcised but the two women learn the joys of such men. The film will also incorporate my anti-circumcision campaign message."

"Here is our two actresses, you can't speak to them now, but after we finished shooting you may speak to them. They are ready; both are in long black veils and black body outfits, so their features are completely obscured. Take a seat, I must now direct, please don't talk. Okay, girls looking beautiful, stand next to each other so we can take the stills. Beautiful Dina! Yasmeen put your arm around Dina, there you go, great! I know we can't see your faces, but you do have gorgeous eyes. Okay, face one another, put your arms around each other and look into each other's eyes. Great! Remember you both really want each other, but can't, and the temptation is really strong. Okay, next lift up your face veils a little bit so we can see you two kissing each other. Excellent! Okay, get back into position. Alexandre you can come in here and take your shirt off and stand straight, good, girls get on your knees and look up at him. Great shot. Okay, we will take the rest of the stills as we are filming."

"Everyone get into position. We are now filming, action!!"

Angry Arab man: "Yasmeen, this place is absolutely filthy, what kind of whore of a wife leaves the house this untidy? I work all day to put food on the table and this is how you re-pay me? You spend all day talking to your friends and spend my money, but give nothing in return. You haven't even given me a child. Your worthless!!" Angry Arab man now hits Yasmeen across the face and she falls to the ground and starts crying. "Shut up, you're always crying!! I'm sick of this, I'm going out."

Yasmeen: "You're going to your whore again? Aren't you?"

Angry Arab man: "She knows how to treat a man, not like my asexual wife!" Angry Arab man storms out of the house and Yasmeen is left crying on the floor and then Dina enters the house.

Dina: "What's wrong, what did he do?"

Yasmeen: "Oh you know, the usual. I hate him, I hate him."

Dina: "Now calm down. You don't mean that."

Yasmeen: "Yes I do. He called me asexual, well maybe if he didn't have a one inch penis, I wouldn't be asexual. I want to leave him."

Dina: "I know, I know. My husband is half an inch, but you can't leave him. It's our fate as women, we wear black veils because it's a reflection of the color of our lives. I'm quite a beautiful woman and yet I am forced to wear this symbol of death. But together we endure, this is our culture. Please stop crying!" Yasmeen and Dina have brief conversation and time passes.

"Okay, cut. That was very good, now let's prepare for the next scene. Alexandre will enter the house now." The director now turns to you "We already filmed Alexandre fleeing the riot and hiding, yesterday, we filmed him outside the house. He is now about to enter." The director turns back to the cast "Action."

Yasmeen: "Did you hear that noise? It's coming from over there."

Dina: "Where?"

Yasmeen: "From outside by the door."

Alexandre burst in. He is wearing desert French army fatigues, but his shirt is torn and his bulging muscular biceps are showing.

Dina: "Aaaahhh..A man."

Yasmeen: "A foreigner."

Alexandre: "Excuse me, ladies. I need a place to hide."

Yasmeen: "What did he say?"

Dina: "Who cares, he is so manly."

Yasmeen: "What are you saying?"

Dina: "What do you think I'm saying? Strange man, doesn't speak Arabic. He's hot. How often do we get a chance like this?" Dina gets up and walks towards Alexandre "Hello stranger, is that a wooden stick in your pocket or are you just pleased to see us? You look so big and strong." Alexandre looks confused and mumbles out that he is fleeing from a riot. Dina does not pay any attention and places her hand on his bicep "Ohhhh..Very hard and firm, just how I like it." Dina now rubs Alexandre who looks confused and turned on. "Come here Yasmeen and have a feel." Yasmeen walks over and places her hand on his other bicep.

Yasmeen: "Wooo! So strong!" Both the black-clad Yasmeen and Dina are turned on and they drag Alexandre through the house and into the bedroom. "Ohhh get him naked, I want to examine him!"

Dina: "I do too." Both Yasmeen and Dina are now crazily undressing Alexandre and he offer little resistance. Yasmeen places her hand on one pant leg and Dina on the other, they quickly pull down his pants and are hit in the face by Alexandre's enormous man hood. The manhood swings around and both girls gasp at the enormity of it. Dina can hardly hide her shock "Oh my god, it's so big, I've never seen one like that before. It's monstrous!! How do you even use it? How is he able to walk around with something that huge?"

Yasmeen touches his cock and shakes. She probes it with her finger and then turns to Dina "What is that thing at the end? I've never seen anything like it?" Yasmeen reaches out and pokes Alexandre's foreskin and Alexandre reacts with a groan. "It's so soft, but where is his penis head? I can't see it?" Yasmeen places her hand on his foreskin and moves it back silently and it reveals the head. "He seems to like it when I touch him there, but what is it?"

Dina shakes her head and then gasps "Haaa..I think I know. It's the foreskin, you know the thing our men have cut off. It's dirty and the devil visits uncut men and kills them. Why is he still alive?" Dina now reaches over and touches his foreskin and Alexandre groans some more. "It doesn't look that harmful and I've never heard of someone getting so excited by having their manhood touched. It actually looks really cute. I wonder what it tastes like?" Dina lifts up her face veil exposing only her mouth and opens her mouth wide. She leans in and kisses the foreskin, Alexandre reacts with a groan, Dina moves in and showers it in kisses. She starts licking and spitting on it, whilst gently rubbing the spit in. "Hey, this doesn't taste too bad. You should try it. I wish my husband had something like this. It's really sensitive."

Yasmeen moves in and repeats Dina action "Mmmmm..Your right, it's quite tasty. And I love the reaction he gives, he is very sensitive down there." Yasmeen know decides to take the brave step and opens her mouth and inserts Alexandre's manhood into her mouth. The width of his cock is so wide that Yasmeen struggles to insert it and her eyes widen. She starts to cough. But she is clearly enjoying it. The sensational taste of his cock hits her taste buds when it lands onto her tongue and her saliva raps itself around his cock, as if, it's trying to digest his cock and her enzymes are trying to break his cock up into manageable portions. Trying to insert more cock and struggling, Yasmeen makes very loud sounds. Dina starts to stroke Yasmeen's sides and rubs her back to encourage her.

Dina: "Yes, that's it, you've always been a very brave girl Yasmeen. Suck that thing." Yasmeen shoves his cock further down her mouth, Dina intervenes and helps push the cock in. Dina squeeze it and when it's clear wants more inches pushed in, Dina pushes. She also rubs the cock to keep Alexandre excited "Come on Yasmeen, let's get it down your throat. There you go." Yasmeen takes more inches in and the cock is now brushing her throat and Yasmeen signals to stop pushing. She takes a few moments and in the background the photographer is taking stills. The director orders Yasmeen to hold on and not move and then instructs her to take it. Dina now pushes the cock down Yasmeen's throat and doesn't stop despite Yasmeen's coughs. Finally, a lump emerges in Yasmeen's throat which is Alexandre's cock. Alexandre moves his cock in and out and starts throat fucking her while Dina holds Yasmeen's head in place.

A few minutes into the throat fucking and Yasmeen spits Alexandre out. Dina turns to Yasmeen to ask how it tasted and Yasmeen responds "Oh my god, it's so good. Tasty, I love it. I wish my husband tasted like that. Here try some." Yasmeen grabs Alexandre's cock and shoves it into Dina's mouth and she repeats what Yasmeen did. After she spits It out, Dina pushes Alexandre's cock upwards and begins licking the cock from bottom to top. Meanwhile, Yasmeen starts teasing and playing with Alexandre's balls, after her fingers investigates them, she stick out her tongue and begins licking, sucking and biting under his nuts. Both girls are now grunting loudly and the photograph, who can't be seen by the video camera, is taking more snap shots. Alexandre rests his head backwards and closes his eyes. He is grunting and groaning loudly the whole time.

Dina: "Mmmm..Do you think he likes that?"

Yasmeen: "It's clear he does."

Dina now pulls Alexandre's cock downwards and Yasmeen stops licking his nuts. Yasmeen starts kissing and licking one side of Alexandre's cock and Dina the other side, both taking breaks to suck his cock in turns, before they return to licking. The Cameramen get closer to the performers and film from Alexandre's perspective looking down at both girls. They move back and the action continues.

The Director yells "Cut. Okay, good job we'll get some more stills and then move to the next scene." She now turns to you and says "You know, Alexandre is one of the best performers in the industry, he's hot and cums on cue. I auditioned him for this role and instead of him fucking some girl in the audition, I made him fuck me. I wanted to know if he felt right." She now turns away from you and back to the cast and crew "Okay, everyone's ready? Good! Action." Alexandre pushes Yasmeen onto the floor and forces her to turn around and complete strips her except for her face veil and headscarf. There are close up shots of his hard throbbing cock and he teases Yasmeen's bare and olive skin ass. He rubs his cock on both cheeks and then inserts into her anus, Yasmeen screams, and Dina stands up and starts kissing Alexandre on the lips. Most of Dina's face is still covered apart from her mouth and she is eating his face off.

While inserting his tongue into Dina's mouth, Alexandre, is pounding Yasmeen's ass and looks like he will spit it in two. Yasmine "Yeesss...Oh..Yes..Fuck me big boy, you're so much better than my husband! I love uncircumcised cock it feels better. Yes, Yes." Alexandre pounds her really hard and her ass cheeks turn red, but that doesn't stop Yasmeen from begging for more and to make it harder. Dina now inserts her tongue into Alexandre's mouth and begins to glow. Alexandre now screams and then he cums inside Yasmeen's ass. He withdraws his cock and there is a pause, both the video and still cameramen move in for close up shots of Yasmeen's cum filed ass. Alexandre left quite a mess in there.

The filming resumes and Alexandre pushes Dina off him and forces her head down towards Yasmeen's ass. There are close up shots of Dina's tongue leaving her mouth and gently touching Yasmeen's cum infested ass. The first link and Dina moves her head back and cum dangles of her tongue for half a second before she swallows. Dina then moves in and starts licking and eating Yasmeen's ass out and makes loud swallowing sounds as she does. Dina really eats away at Yasmeen and Alexandre lines up behind her and teases her butt cheeks with his cock. He then inserts his cock into Dina's ass and starts fucking her. Dina pauses from licking Yasmeen's ass from time to time, to groan and scream and then gets back to licking. Alexandre goes psycho over Dina's ass and really pounds it. He slaps her ass as he rides it. There is now a thick smell of cum in the air, but everyone continues, as if it was normal.

Alexandre screams and cum's in Dina's ass. The director yells cut and orders both cameramen to get close ups of the cum. After this is done the director yells "Okay, let's wrap up and take an hour break." She now turns to you "The girls will get washed up first and then they will come and talk to you. We will then continue and finish this shoot."

Time passes and Dina is first to emerge. She in completely naked and her veil is off and she walks over to you and shakes your hand. In a thick Jordanian Arabic accent she says "Welcome, are you enjoying it so far?" You offer your thoughts and Dina starts telling you about herself. "Well, I've been in this industry for two years now and I love it. I work non-stop and have made many movies and appear on many shows. I've been in France now for five years and when I came here I was still a virgin, no man had touched me." Yasmeen now enters and all starts talking to you.

The director comes back onto set "Okay, that's enough socialising, we have a film to finish." Everyone gets into position and the girls have their face veils back on. "Action."

Alexandre open's Yasmeen's legs and teases her tight pussy with his throbbing cock and Dina starts kissing Yasmeen on the lips. He pushes his cock between the two lips and he then pushes back his foreskin and slowly inserts. Yasmeen stops kissing Dina every few seconds to groan and then resumes kissing her. There are close up shots of Alexandre's manhood opening Yasmeen up and he goes all the way in. His big cock is tearing Yasmeen up, but he has no time to stop, he starts pounding her pussy. Meanwhile, Yasmeen spits into Dina's mouth and Dina moves away from her and over to Alexandre and kisses him with Yasmeen's spit in her mouth. Close ups of Dina's tongue entering Alexandre's mouth.

Alexandre really pounds Yasmeen's pussy and Dina moves back towards her. She sits on Yasmeen face and forces her to lick her pussy and ass while Alexandre's continues to pound her. Dina screams "Yeah, you like that ha, face full of pussy. Lick it good, babe!" Dina now rubs Yasmeen's face with her pussy and rides her nose. Alexandre now stops humping Yasmeen and watches Dina go down on Yasmeen's pussy and drink his cum out of her. Dina uses her fingers and slides open Yasmeen's pussy and insert her tongue. She starts slurping and swallowing "Yeah, this foreigner tastes good. And mixed in with this hot girl's pussy juice it's just divine." Dina withdraws her tongue and sniff Yasmeen's pussy "God, I love the smell of cum." And then goes back in. The licking sequences lasts for five minutes and then Alexandre is re-energised.

12