French Connections Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda_Lee
Linda_Lee
33 Followers

He gave me one of his mischievously sexy smiles and slid just the tip of his cock inside me again and held it there. I whimpered with need and tried to move myself down onto it but he held me still. I could tell by the look on his face and in his eyes that it took all his control not to thrust into me.

"Tom, please... AAAAGHH!" with one powerful motion he thrust hard into me and released his grip on my waist slightly so that I literally fell onto his cock and impaled myself upon it. I screamed with a mixture of relief, pleasure and surprise.

My pussy immediately contracted around him, welcoming him inside me as the relief flooded my body. He felt so thick inside me, and so amazingly hard too as he stroked and stretched me. His thrusts were short and deep, yet slow, at first. But then they became longer and eventually faster too, and then harder... and harder... I shuddered and moaned, and gripped him tightly, my pussy wringing every last bit of pleasure out of each thrust.

Our grunts and groans were barely audible over the deafening beat of our hearts and the sound of our flesh smacking and pounding together. My hands ran through his hair as my lips found his and devoured them mercilessly. Moan after moan stifled by his kiss as his pummelled me harder and harder. The unforgiving hard surface behind me was causing my entire body to shake with each thrust as he fucked me harder and faster.

I shuddered and trembled all over - an intensity of pleasure and heat was building in my groin and slowly enveloping my entire body. I involuntarily held my breath, physically unable to draw air into my lungs. My pussy clamped down hard on Tom's cock as he buried his thick cock deep inside me, his thrusts now shallow and hard.

"Come for me Jane" Tom whispered into my ear before lowering his head to my breasts and suckling my nipple.

He thrusts becoming faster and harder still. He pulled my nipple with his teeth and growled as I gripped and clenched his cock as tightly as I was physically able, threw back my head and opened my mouth wide in a silent scream as wave after wave of pleasure emanated from my pussy and cascaded over me. He kissed and sucked my other nipple as he drove his cock hard into my pussy, keeping it there deep inside me, rotating his hips and stirring me to climax yet again. I bucked and writhed against him, my pussy spasming around him, and frantically sucking air into my lungs as I clamped down on him again and screamed as another wave of orgasm flooded my body. I grabbed his head and held him tight against me as I struggled in vain to catch my breath.

"Jane... I have to..." he grunted "...close" breathlessly - and incoherently! His body shook and glistened from his exertions.

"Let me down" I softly whispered into his ear. He slowly pulled out of me and released me. My legs were unstable, but I did not need to stand up for what I intended to do.

I quickly pushed him against the wall and knelt down in front of him, getting a good look at him for the first time. He was about seven maybe eight inches long and gratifyingly thick. I wrapped my hand around his shaft, now moist from my cum, and began by licking and sucking his kiwi-sized balls.

He groaned with pleasure as I sucked on each of them in turn, before licking my way up his shaft. I wanted to take my time to fully enjoy every last inch of him, not to mention to more thoroughly savour the naughty satisfaction of tasting myself on him. But I knew that would have to wait - he could not take that kind of lavish attention right now. He needed release. I gently licked and kissed the tip of his cock, and slowly sucked him into my mouth. His breathing was fast and shallow in between his moans of pleasure. I heard a satisfying grown from him as I sucked him harder and took him deeper into my mouth, my tongue continuing to massage his swollen head. I continued stroking his shaft as I moved him deeper into my mouth and out a little, before sucking him in harder again.

"Jane, I... I'm..." he panted.

I stroked him faster, and sucked him harder – letting him know that I wanted him to come in my mouth. I felt his hand grip the back of head as he grunted loudly and shot stream after stream of cum into my mouth. I swallowed and sucked hard, as though milking his cock with my mouth; greedy for all his cum. Even after I was sure he had no more to give, I continued 'cleaning' his cock for a couple of minutes more. My pussy was getting juicer by the second as I ministered to his tired cock.

"I think someone really wants to get fucked in the elevator again," he teased. "Keep that up, and you'll have me hard again in no time, leaving me with no other option but to grab you and pound that tight pussy of yours again before we've even gotten into your apartment!"

I felt my pussy clench suddenly and involuntarily as he said this, as if an invisible jolt of electricity had somehow shot magically from his lips upon the mere suggestion of 'pounding my tight pussy' - and did exactly that! He could tell by my reaction that his words had had the desired effect.

"Promises, promises," I said smiling back up at him before giving his scrumptious cock a long and lingering kiss. He helped me to my feet, and kissed me softly but passionately on the lips.

"I promise..." he said between kisses "to fuck you...over....and over....and over again, anywhere or anyway you want me to" I moaned, but my moan was smothered by his scorching kisses. I wrapped my arms tighter around him, and not for the first time tonight, lost myself in his kisses.

After some time, I have no concept of how long exactly – but I suspect not longer than a few minutes, he whispered breathlessly in my ear: "Should we go hun?"

I nodded and reluctantly pulled away from him. I took a few deep breaths to regain some composure as I watched Tom pull his boxers and jeans back up. I couldn't help but notice that his soldier was already partially standing to attention as his did so. I looked around and found my t-shirt and pulled it on. I didn't bother with my bra, I was only going around the corner after all, and was not likely to run into anyone else on the way.

I picked up my keys and my purse but Tom had nabbed my bra while I was fixing my skirt and refused to hand it back. He still had my panties in his front jeans pocket, half hanging out for anyone to see and he insisted on dangling my bra out over the back of his jeans "...so that all the world will know I've just fucked you in the elevator" he smirked as I hit the panel on the elevator and it obediently began moving again. I would have protested further to get my bra back but I really didn't see the point, like I said we were only turning the corner. There were only three apartments on each floor and two separate elevators, so I really wasn't expecting to run into anyone waiting in the hallway when the doors finally opened on my floor.

If I had been a betting woman, I would've lost a small fortune that night. I exited the elevator first, refusing to hold Tom's hand – still pretending to be mad at him for stealing my underwear, but in reality I knew I could open my apartment door a lot faster with both hands free and ultimately undress Tom those few seconds sooner! Tom grabbed his bag and quickly followed me into the hallway as I switched the lights on and searched for the right key for my door. I turned the corner, not looking where I was going at all, my attention focused on the keys in my hand - I probably would have walked right into him if he hadn't called out my name.

"Jane!"

I froze! I heard the keys clatter as they hit the floor and felt Tom bump into me from behind, but neither stimulus received a response. I couldn't move. My mind had completely shut down, my breathing had stopped and it seemed like even my heart had a missed a couple of beats. I knew who it was before I even looked up. I closed my eyes and forced myself to take a deep breath, wishing that when I opened them again and looked up, he would not be there. All the times I imagined and wished for him to return to me, in no scenario could I have possibly imagined that he would do so only moments after I had had incredible sex in an elevator with a hot stranger – a wonderfully charming and incredibly sweet 'hot stranger', who still had my underwear dangling out of his jeans!

"Jane, ma Cherie" I opened my eyes upon hearing the familiar voice again.

He was still wearing his wedding suit, which now looked crumpled and dishevelled, and he was missing his tie. His eyes were bloodshot and his skin was blotchy. He looked as though he'd been crying for hours and had finally run out of tears. I had come to know that feeling all too well for a time, thanks to him. And here he sat on my doorstep.

"Jean-Luc" I said with a sad sigh.

Linda_Lee
Linda_Lee
33 Followers