French Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning down, I whispered "Know what I really want, Cerise?" She writhed under me, and whispered "No... no, what?"

"I want to fuck you in the most intimate place I can... I've already had your mouth and your cunt... now, my pretty little French whore... I want my cock in your ass..." My breath tickled her ear, and she closed her eyes, letting out a sigh as I sweetened the deal with my tongue against her inner ear. "Will you let me, Cerise? May I have you... truly possess you, fuck your every hole? Are you willing?" With that I withdrew, ever so slowly, and thrust into her again.

"Yesssss..." she moaned. "Yes, yes, go ahead, please..." Then she blushed. "I've... I've never done it before... but... but I want to..." I smiled, excited, hardly believing what I was hearing. I pulled my cock out of her, saying gently "Show me, then, Cerise... show me how much you want me to fuck you in your tight little virgin ass..." She got to her knees, turned her ass to face me, her hands in front of her. Demurely she lowered her head to her hands, looking behind her to see if I approved of her offering. With such a firm little ass, how could I refuse? And her cunt was still very, very wet, the sweet cum dripping down her thighs and over her puckered asshole. I ran my hands over her buttocks, one hand running between her legs as two fingers parted her lips and another found her clit. I let the tip of my finger rub gently over her clit, and she bit the pillow in front of her to keep from screaming. Her pelvis thrust into my hand, and I smiled. She looked back at me, and her eyes seemed a little frightened.

"Please..." she whispered. I looked at her questioningly. "Please... be slow", she said, and let her head drop to the pillow.

I positioned my cock over her cunt and thrust into that first. She relaxed, and I created an even pace, enjoying the sight of her breasts swaying with the rhythm. I reached out one hand and cupped one tit in it, gently pinching the nipple. She gasped out, and I could feel her cunt clenching around my cock... I pulled out, and slowly, carefully, slid my cock, lubed with her juices, into her asshole. Oh... it was sooo tight. The feeling was exquisite. She bit the pillow in an effort not to cry out, and I saw lust flame up in those beautiful brown eyes. I stayed still, half my cock inside her, and reached my hand back down to her clit. I spiraled my fingertip over it, and she moaned, spreading her legs wider and pushing her ass back against my cock. Slowly she buried it to the hilt, and I groaned. Very cautiously I withdrew my cock halfway, savoring fully the feeling of her asshole tight against my cock. She moaned, a little more loudly, and I reached my hand to her head, grabbing a handful of her hair. I pulled back, and thrust my cock into her ass all the way. Her head back, breasts bouncing, she hissed with the need to feel me fucking her.

"Oh, so you do like that, do you?" I teased. "How much? Show me how much, Cerise..." and I pulled my cock out, only the tip remaining inside her. She pushed back against my cock, letting it slide into her again, and then back forward, back and forth, fucking my cock with her tight ass. One hand still in her hair, I used the other to fondle one of her swaying breasts. The pressure kept building, building, until I couldn't stand it anymore. With her back arching, hissing like a cat in heat, I put my hands on her ass cheeks and fucked her as hard as I could as she spread her legs, trying to get my cock as deep as she could. I could feel the wetness of her cunt every time my balls slapped into it, and it just got me more inflamed. I could feel the orgasm in me rising, and I plunged my fingers into her cunt, curling them to hit her g-spot... She gasped out, her ass clenching against my cock, and that was it... My cum exploded into her. I could feel the hot wads shooting into her waiting ass, as she gasped out in French, a long string of words too quickly spoken for me to understand their meaning. But she explained it by pumping her ass up and down on my cock, drawing my orgasm out as she came, one hot blinding flash of pure lust between us as our bodies shuddered in unison.

At last, she slid forward, my cock no longer inside her, her sexy ass still displayed to me. I stroked it longingly, and I could've sworn she purred as she rolled onto one side, pulling me down beside her. Cerise gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Mmmm... thank you," she whispered, and I kissed her sweet lips again in response.

Exhausted, we snuggled against each other, skin against skin, limbs entwined. I let one hand run through her soft hair, and we closed our eyes, surrendering at last to sleep. I still believe I fell asleep with a smile, my fantasy at last fulfilled.

12