French Kissing with Carl

Story Info
Carl was the answer to all my dreams.
1.6k words
3.92
13.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Carl was massaging me again the way he liked to when we met, which was becoming frequent of late. It was nice and sensual and I loved it. We'd only known each other a month and it was like we were blood brothers.

He whispered; "I have been thinking of this since we last met and we both enjoyed that nice raunchy fuck afterwards when I took you across the arm of the settee. You were so tight and wholesome"

I felt his hands bunch me down under and tantalise me. And when he kneeled and started to slowly sniff me, I knew I was in for a wonderful long and thrilling cock sucking which made me feel so wonderful and at peace with the world.

"I always think of you night and day Carl .It is as if I can feel you inside me when I go to sleep and it feels so divine"

"Do you put the dildo inside like I told you to Pete?"

"I do and its heaven, I adore the way it vibrates up my channel just like it did when you showed me how to use it, and because I used it too on you it is really romantic, knowing when it is inside me it has been inside you too."

"You can do that to me any time, I really like that even although I prefer to play the male role with you, Pete. But a little anal play works wonders for my libido, as you well know."

He looked up at me saying that and I certainly did know, I just could not believe the things we do together and so very much enjoy, even although before I met him some of the things I would have thought to be repugnant.

Like when I instinctively sucked the dildo which I had just fucked his ass with and enjoyed the pungent taste of him which was so intimate and lovely. It really was.

He sniffed me awhile and rolled his fingers around my balls. Occasionally licking. I felt my cock jerk upwards when he did that. It felt so very sexy and right.

"You have a nice cock Pete, so warm and vibrant. I adore it."

"Carl, do you mind if I see yours now that would be so lovely?"

He stood up again and said he'd come back to sucking me later. My heart thumped as he removed his jeans. He looked ravishing in his tight boxer shorts, all bunched up and lovely. I could see it throbbing beneath enticing me to touch him up.

"How's that Pete?"

"Beautiful, I love your cock; I adore the bulge between your thighs. I feel so fortunate to have met you Carl - and admire the way you keep yourself fit" I moved a hand over his bulge and felt it jump to my touch.

"Let's see what it is like when I do this." I said pulling the waistband of his boxers back. It is something I wanted to do for so long, I manoeuvred my cock inside and beneath his boxers until we were both cock to cock and feeling the utter thrill of the sensation.

We stared into each other's eyes entranced by each other and the sweet feel of each other. We touched each other and generally rolled our cocks around each other's full erection and it was so delightful. His moans and, I guess mine too, said everything.

"It is heaven Pete, feeling you touch me like this. It is always much nicer to have your lover feel you and do all those things we both enjoy so much."

I spent time squeezing him there and rolling his firm balls with my cock. Then we just chilled, spread out on the settee and played with each other, teasing each of our foreskins tight back so our p-holes could receive our frenzied licking and sucking.

His scent was much stronger when I peeled him back and somehow the pungency of his stiff cock was so very atmospheric.

We enjoyed a lot of mutual stuff too, really going the whole hog and sniffing and licking each other everywhere. He loved me to spread and sit on his face as I wanked him. I felt his tongue working on my asshole and helped him find different ways to explore me by twisting and turning how he wanted. Then the feel of his strong hands nudging each cheek and spreading them wide apart so that he could get a deeper smothering of asshole and cock. He licked and sucked my ass all over and squeezed my cock at the same time. Occasionally, slapping my sensual cheeks, one cheek at a time to show his appreciation.

It was even better than when I was with my girl and she liked to enjoy rubbing my cock over her nipples before she sucked me. But the thrill wasn't there and I knew I preferred guys, especially a guy like Carl. He just had the little bit extra that made me sizzle and plead for his fuck.

"Mmm. That is so nice, don't stop Pete" Carl sighed as I dropped to my knees, and sniffed him for the second time. The first was through his boxers, there was something so erotic about that, the feel and touch of cock through nylon. I enjoyed rolling his bunch of joy into my face. It grew magnificently and it would soon be time to set it free. It was lovely. A good seven inches no less, all primed and ready and looking very cute, hooked over his waist band.

I loved it like that, its head inviting me to suckle it; I would give him a good seeing too that's for sure.

I heard him moan as I dipped my tongue into his p-hole. It tasted of the sea and I love to savour it over my tongue, just the tip first and then complete, then I followed licking his shaft down to those lovely balls and then he was really in a frenzy. He wanted to fuck me there and then but I was enjoying the feel of hard throbbing cock in my mouth by that time and I wanted a lot more of it before it entered me.

"You are a right tease Pete" he said between moans. "Let me just feel you there, whilst you suck me huh?"

I wasn't stripped at that point but soon as I gave Clive the opportunity; his feverish hands were tugging my jeans down and my briefs too. After he'd had a quick sniff I was unzipped and all cock for his pleasure and I felt the warmth of his mouth like he was chewing it off.

"Hey! Steady" I yelled but it was his way of showing me just how bad he wanted me, and then his hot fingers found me.

"Ouch!" I yelled, he was being extra rough today. I made him go to the bathroom and get some lubricant whilst I got myself comfortable onto all fours - the way he liked me and the way I liked him to take me. In the meantime I gave myself a smooth wanking just to keep it horned. But there was going to be an awful lot of ass holing and rimming and balling and sucking first. We really got dirty with each other until we smelt and tasted of each other, when that deep long French kiss wonderfully combined our sexual ardour and we both knew anything went, so long as we both enjoyed.

He rubbed his cock up with lubricant and, stretching my ass cheeks apart, started to push it around my opening, using his small finger two to help with the insertion.

"That okay now Pete?" Carl asked with bated breath, I could tell he was so turned on.

"It will take a little more of that" I said teasing him and I relished the feel of his busy fingers manipulate his cock head around and around.

"I shall say when it is ready for you!" I yelled as his moans appealed for my fuck.

"You are the world's most fucking tease" Cliff cried out, "look I am aching for it, let me now Pete, let me fuck that gorgeous ass of yours."

"A bit more massage first" I demanded but this time he would not hear of it. And that is what I liked about Carl too, when he got demanding and had me whatever. I knew I would get the very best of him and he would take me rough. He did too and plunged his cock into me without further ado, yelling that I was a fucking prick tease and the rest of it.

All that dirty talk helped the sensation of being dominantly fucked and he really went for it, his cock tight and wedged deep into my hole. His fuck was beautiful and when he paused for a breather I felt the true stiffness of it inside me and a strong throb

He sucked me for about ten minutes until I felt sore and when he was ready to cum we knew the drill, and he took it out of me he was wanting me to finish him off orally which, although it took me some time to get used too, I had learned to enjoy and realised that to taste and swallow was the ultimate in intimacy. It was something we both enjoyed to the full and now without that, it would not be the same.

And we always completed each time with that so deep French kiss.

He rolled over and chilled as I sucked him dry and told me I was wonderful; and I ought to come and live with him so he could have me when he wanted.

Food for thought?

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers